Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 175
<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Thanks, Doc. It took me long enough. I've been trying to get a UFO I saw since back in the spring... or winter. LOL

And this isn't even the one I saw to begin with. !!!?????!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

See...Your red hot!!!.......A total hotbed of paranormal and UFO activity!!...Keep that camera on you. Something tells me you will need it again

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

You have teenagers? Activity seems to pick up around the adolescent years. You might even have a poltergeist, along with the other spirits.

Please keep us updated on how things go!

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

smyleegrl
Now look, all of you.

You can't just write things like, "I'm a lighthouse" or "alien abduction" and not give details!!!!! It's the worst form of teasing!!!!! Aagggghhhhh!

So now that I've got that off my chest.... Please go into detail and share your stories!

And congrats OP on your first post. S&F!

It is difficult to share. Most who have had these types of experiences have suffered ridicule and or made fun of when trying to share their experiences. So forgive us if it is difficult to share.

To the person saved. So happy you got through your experience unharmed, most don't, I too believe these are the last days. People who don't believe have no idea what they are facing. When I was a young man we went to a mountain village in Mexico on a mission trip. We built a school and put in water well and the start of sewer system. While there i witnessed an exorcism of a young girl. It was one of the scariest things I have ever witnessed.

There are those that say there is no God, but most balk when you talk about evil. The fact is evil is easy to see all around us and you can't have one without the other. I saw pure evil that day, in real life it was scarier than the movies. It shook me to the core.

So don't blame people who are leery of telling their stories.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

Welcome to the thread, Dlbott.

I appreciate your feedback to the members, and sharing your own experience.

Enjoy the many hours of reading you will have here.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

ctophil
reply to post by Scribe611

When it comes to the Ouija board, Tarot cards, or any devices used to summon or talk to ghosts, I highly recommend you stay away from all of them. You see, it's ok to summon ghosts, but it's so easy to call upon dark entities that can backfire tenfold. Because they are living in the same Plane of Existence. These dark beings can hurt you really badly, mentally and sometimes physically..

I must thank you for this post, it has become the idea in a painting I am doing

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

I can understand your worries about you house.....Hope you are able to get help with it..... if those you're reaching out to don't work out, there are other members here that have often posted about doing that sort of thing.....keep us posted on any results....

I might need to try some of the same....

My childhood home was an older house....when we moved in I was about a year old, there were at least a couple of deaths associated with it, and there had been a number of residents before us....plus it was built on the site of a Civil War battle.

I often felt there was a presence in the house....but nothing very overt, so I usually convinced myself that it was my imagination for the most part. I was an only child, and spent a lot of time there by myself when I was growing up. Over the years, I developed a rather deep attachment for the house, coming to view it as antique treasure that had a personality of it's own.....but still, I am a bit conflicted as to whether it's an entirely 'nice' personality.

When I was a kid, my Mother was hyper critical, often she seemed to actually 'delight' in making me cry by belittling me for things that I now think of as ridiculously childish and cruel for any adult to indulge in ....something I would never do to my children. When she became older she did seem to 'mellow' a bit, but when she became infirm and needed more constant help, I held off on having her live with us, fearing that her cruel streak could return and be turned on my children....So she eventually went to a nursing home.

She was surprisingly well adjusted and happy there. I visited her nearly every day, and she was almost always cheerfully glad to see me. She had suffered a pretty sever stroke, so I initially believed that her personality change could be attributed to something the stroke had changed in her brain....

The odd thing was, my father, who had often been something of my ally when I was a kid ....began to exhibit nearly identically, those cruel tendencies that she had exhibited when I was younger. He even parroted some of the phrasing I remembered her using. It was almost as if they had 'switched' personalities....

Was there someting there, in the house that influenced her, and when she was gone it latched onto him? Was it just my imagination?

I still own the house, but it sits empty at the moment....I had really planned to renovate it and and live there after we retired, but my husband was always somewhat hesitant....finally admitting that sometimes the place gave him the willies....

After he suffered an on the job accident that left him too disabled to tackle renovations, he seemed kinda relieved that he had a good excuse to opt out of living there.....And if the house could influence the behavior of my parents as I've come to suspect, I'm not so sure it would be a good idea to subject my husband (and by extension myself) to it's influence...

I have tried to get my kids interested in tackling it, but neither of them want to live there either...even tho they both seemed to enjoyed their over night visits with Granny and Papa when they were small, my daughter did one time 'dream' there was a child her age hiding in the closet....several years later, when doing research on the house's history, I found out that a young child did die while living there in the early 1900's ...( I never did see her, but maybe she did some of the things I was blamed for when I was a kid?....or maybe she influenced me when I did things that set my mother off?!)....?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

You are going to share your painting with us when you get it done, right?
I want to see it, as I'm sure others will.
If it is anything like your last one you put up in a thread, it will be awesome!

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Darkblade71

ctophil
reply to post by Scribe611

When it comes to the Ouija board, Tarot cards, or any devices used to summon or talk to ghosts, I highly recommend you stay away from all of them. You see, it's ok to summon ghosts, but it's so easy to call upon dark entities that can backfire tenfold. Because they are living in the same Plane of Existence. These dark beings can hurt you really badly, mentally and sometimes physically..

I must thank you for this post, it has become the idea in a painting I am doing

I'm glad to be of service in some way. :-) I agree with Sled; we should all be recipients of your artistic work. Although my physical body can't draw a decent stick figure if I tried. But I have had dreams that I was able to draw some masterpieces and also compose beautiful music that can move Heaven.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

I would like to see the dream paintings you did. I bet they were mind-blowing.

I'm sending you a private message.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Oh ya! Ouija boards are giant gateways to the supernatral. I first talked into a ouija board when i was nineteen years old. During this occasion i used it in an old local cemetary nicknamed devils playground. I also used the ouija in the basement at the ludlow massacre. My friends and i had a ghost with a name follow us everywhere we went to talk to us. In that same cemetary i have had knockings on my window and have seen a flashing light moving through the cemetary. Since those days i always felt tappings on my shoulders and whispers in my ear. Very periodically tho.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Creepycrawler

Welcome to the thread, Creepycrawler.

Ghost hunting in grave yard... with a Ouija board? Oh, dear!

That's not a good idea, my friend! You are opening up a doorway to allow any type of spirit to come through, including a demon. You DON'T want that to happen!
Better get rid of that thing before you regret ever laying eyes on it.

Thank you for sharing with us.
Enjoy reading all the stories by others. Just make sure you have a pot of coffee ready. It's hard to stop, once you get started.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I grew up in a small town in the sierra Nevada mountains. There was a lot of empty lots my friends and i go play and explore in. There was one lot we nicknamed "the black forest" and I remember always having the feeling o of being watched when I was in there.and other kids felt the same way. Never really saw anything out of the ordinary except a lot of deer bones. At least, compared to the other lots we explored, a lot more deer had died here. Several years riding our bikes around town and we would rarely go here, and never spend too much time there.
It was literally a one acre piece of land with houses on all sides of it. But I could never explain why everyone felt so paranoid when walking through it.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SeeEm

Welcome to the thread, SeeEm.

You may have been picking up on residual energy left there from some kind of negative activity from the past.
Or, there may be some Earthbound spirits lurking around that area, especially since you say you felt you were being watched.
Thank you for sharing on the thread. I hope you enjoy reading the many experiences being shared here.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thanks this is very interesting thread. It's cool to see all these stories in one place.
And what you said about activity in the past... I don't know much about them but I do know that whole area used to be populated by Native Americans. The Maidus. There's an old burial ground just a couple miles away that's still maintained by their descendents.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeEm

There always seems to be paranormal activity around where Native Americans used to live. I don't know why that is, but I hear it all the time.
Maybe it is the connection they had to the land and nature that keeps them hanging around after they die, IDK. (Shrudges)

Yes, the thread is certainly interesting. I'm always afraid people will give up reading before they get to the middle and beyond where there are some great experiences being shared.
I know reading the whole thing at once would be too much, but I hope everyone who likes this type of thread will go through the entire thing. There are some totally awesome stories in here.
I think some of these people need to be on t.v. on one of the ghost story shows.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I think you have read mine before but the answer is yes and we are not that abnormal for it, I actually envy those whom have not for there blissful ignorance and relative safety as they have not been actively targeted.

At about the age of 3 to 4 years I can not be more specific while playing in the yard (we call them the back garden though they are small compared to what they have in the states and elsewere) near to the garden shed where my sister and a friend of hers whom later commited suicide had played with a ouiga board I was playing at about 10 o'clock in the morning on some paving stone's with a matchbox toy car when a voice hissed into my right ear (my right eye is lazy and I hear better from my left as an adult) it said in a voice like an asthmatic whispering old man "Poor, Poor paul you are going to have such a sad sad bad life I feel so very very sorry for you I'll tell you what give me your soul and I will give you a wonderful happy life My name is Satan", I screamed and ran in shouting for my mother, there was no one there the voice felt like it was from right beside me as I played on the flag stones with my toy, All my life I have had unpleasent experiences and they have not given anything too me but I feel they have stolen my life from me.
Prior to this My mother also recall's at about the age of 2 we were driving into a town in the north west called Huyton and I suddenly felt I knew the place and was washed over by memory's of being an old man called John wearing thread bare tween pant's and jacket with a dirty shirt and shoes with holes in them on the way to the pub. Coincidence - an old man and an old hissing man, personally I do not believe I was John and am not comfortable about suggesting the two entity's were the same being but these were minor if pivotal initial experiences.

The point is that experience like these are unnatural and place great strain on he psyche of the individual evan to the point of causing suicide, nervous break down, depression and social disfunction, they do occur but mercifully not all are there victim or are psychologically geared to block them out.

In other words I have experience multiple ongoing paranormal experience though subtle most of the time ranging from little sign's to voices and aports as well as apparitions both light and dark in appearence mostly mist or shadow like though some luminescent including myself when I tried to get out of my own body with the assistance of a small entity that looked almost exactly like a gray but was golden peach colored and like a very small baby not walking but floating around (a very haunted location she - it was a she shared her last corporeal memory and showed me her death) I also felt other people dying like I was linked to them as though something wanted me to suffer.

God spare anyone else and please do not try to experience this as it is living hell.

You will find many of we whom experience this liveing two seperate existences, one we need to interface the world and try to appear normal no matter how hard and never admitting that we experience due to the reaction we have recieved when we did reveal this and the other that is ourselves that is suffering or has suffered and we know the truth but hide behind the facade we have constructed to get on with 'Every day life' and appear normal.

For us weather or not it is empiracally supported as we or are experiencing it, it is as real as any other daily occurance.
edit on 14-9-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

OMG!!! :O !!!

The door opened using the Ouija board has released some very BAD spirits, or demons, or Satan himself!

I hear about a lot of people contemplating suicide who have had contact with "evil" beings/spirits. I am certain they are being influenced by these things. Sad!

Have you done any type of cleansing? Maybe you should have an exorcism done on yourself too. These things will attach to people, as well as places, to preform their evil deeds.

Did you see my earlier post about a lady who does exorcisms for free?
Here is the link, in case you need help:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Welcome to the thread, and thank you for sharing your story here.
I wish you the best of "luck". Blessings to you!

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Looks like it has been some time since anyone posted here but thought I would include my "experience".

I was 12 years old, it was summertime and I was sitting with my mother in the living room on a couch. We were folding laundry, stacking it on the coffee table in front of us. I was digging through the laundry basket for wash clothes. I would fold one over, then fold into a quarter size and sit it on the growing stack.

As I leaned forward to place the next folded washcloth on the stack, the top washcloth picked up into the air on its own. Mom noticed immediately and stopped folding towels. We both sat with our hands in our lap as the wash cloth unfolded completely and continued to rise into the air. It was as if an invisible hand were pinching the wash cloth and shaking it to unfold it. There was never a visible apparition except for the wash cloth rising off the stack. But, something was there. I am 60, Mom is now 80 and she still remembers that day clearly.

i have always had the ability to predict a death in the family or circle of friends. I will wake up on a given day with a sense of impending doom. Without fail, someone will die that day or evening. Maybe a stroke, heart attack or car accident, but I know when something bad is going to happen. And on certain days, usually while driving on vacation, I get an overpowering sense of deja vu about my surroundings, which is impossible as I have never been to this place before. Now what in the hell would you call that?

So, nothing too drastic but I know for sure, we are not alone.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

Hi ctophil,

You an I seem to have a similar background, though how we have progressed may be a bit different. Are you a student of the Kabbalah and it's teachings on the Tree of life and Sephirah?

new topics
top topics

<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join