It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by ctophil

I have often thought that my guides might very well be my higher self representing itself to me in a way that I can understand.

Absolutely. Your Higher Self have all the intentions of bringing you back home to where you came from. It will manifest in many forms based on your current level of consciousness and spiritual progress. This can be in a form of a guide, human, spiritual master, alien, a voice, a number, a pattern, an idea, a stranger, an inanimate object, angel, animal, insect, plant, rock, or simply a light form in itself. People don't realize it, but your Higher Self is constantly reminding you throughout your life even until your death bed about who you are. Your goal is to transcend death and all Earthly things, including yourself. Then, you will go back home to begin your true life.
edit on 8/29/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

reply to post by sled735

I offered him a piece of tourmaline but he refused it saying he doesn't want to use anything that might keep spirits away while we are there. I think he misunderstands what it is supposed to do, but he is all for experiencing something while we are there. I think he might be getting more than he is asking for though...lol

I'll bring some sage just so we can cleanse before we leave.

Maybe you should explain it to him!

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ctophil

Do you ever ask yourself why you see these things so often when most folks never seen it and think you're crazy? What makes you different?

It all boils down to two things:

1. Your previous spiritual training in your past lives.
2. Your third eye is already open but you don't know how to control it.

Both of these things go hand and hand. Because of your spiritual training in the past, your third eye is already open and you see all kinds of stuff from the Astral Plane. Your mind is already open to these things, you just forgotten a lot of it. Despite your brain's amnesia, your soul does record all things you did in the past over your previous lives. Because your mind is open to the entities of the Emotional Plane (or Astral), you can see them without thinking much about it. When you don't control your six sense, it goes haywire, seeing stuff that is way beyond your imagination. Because reality in the higher planes is the real stuff. The things you see here in the Physical Earth is unreality or an illusion. The beings in the Astral are also more attracted to spiritual people.

Actually, my paranormal experiences started much earlier than 6 years old.
I remember seeing a "figure" standing at the foot of my crib when I was just over a year old, or so. My crib was in my parents bedroom. I looked over and saw they were both in bed.
Even at that early age, I knew that this "thing" wasn't anyone I knew in this world. It scared me... I remember that! I don't remember anything after that point though.

I moved into my big sister's room when I was around 3 or 4 years old. There was a bright white orb that appeared on the wall and stayed there for weeks every night. My sister said it used to move, but I don't remember that part. There was nothing around for it to be a reflection. They tested it to make sure.
As a matter of fact, I was discussing this with my sister a few weeks ago when she came "home" to help with a family member who had fallen and needed constant care. That's when she told me it moved; I didn't know that until then.

You asked if I ever wondered WHY these things happened to me.
The answer is, YES, ALL THE TIME!! And I never really knew the answer until I started reading/researching after I hit my teenage years.
But, I have to give a lot of credit to ATS, and the people who have responded in this thread, and other threads, too. I have learned so much more since I joined. I didn't even know this place existed until my niece told me about it. I have been addicted ever since!

As for keeping the negative thoughts away, I do my best. It isn't easy when you consider where I work (don't ask; I can't tell). And I LOVE ghost stories of any kind... always have! Maybe because I can relate to what some of the people are going through.

It is good to know that their attraction to me is because of my spiritual level. I think I have it under control now.
I have a ghost that lives with me. I laid the ground rules on how it was going to be if she wanted to stay, and I have never had any problems with her since.

Thank you for your posts, and feedback to the others. I just love the way you communicate.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I remembered a few other things. One of my friends had some board game with built-in voices. I can't think of what it would be called, but it would say things as you played the game. The family believed the game was haunted, and we did play it once but I don't remember exactly what happened, but it was definitely something with the voice thing not saying what it should have.

In the same house, possibly the same day, I was supposed to be spending the night, and I'm not sure why it was brought up, possibly to continue spooking me if it was the same day, but the mother had started to say something about smallpox victims related to their home. I don't know if it was because of something I ate, the possibly haunted board game, or whatever, but I suddenly did not feel well and got my parents to bring me home.

The other thing I remembered was possibly my first lucid dream, or the first one that I knew what a lucid dream was. Once i was 'in control' I eventually encountered two wolves, which claimed to be my spirit guides. I remember walking with them near evergreen trees, but I can't recall what exactly they said to me.
I do know I asked them about one of my online friends that had stopped responding, she had admitted to being depressed and having successfully killed herself (until the medicos revived her) years before, and the spirit guides said there was no such person. I don't recall the time frame, but sometime later I found evidence that my friend wasn't exactly who she had said to be, so the spirit guides were right, the person I was asking about didn't exist.

As far as I can recall, I've never seen my spirit guides again.

On that subject, after she did what she did she said she completely stopped believing in any kind of afterlife, because she saw nothing while she was technically dead. She changed from whatever her believes were to some kind of mysticism, and firmly believed you only have one life to live. She had recurring nightmares about it: "Well, I start walking on the path. I don't know how I know that. There is no actual trail and I'm not actually walking on anything, just walking in darkness. I keep walking but never see anything but darkness and as I continue I start to get cold. I keep walking and keep getting colder. I'm walking in infinite, fridged darkness. I start to get so cold I can't move or even breath. I fall. I'm on my hands and knees in this darkness. I sit back on my knees and look around. There is still nothing but darkness. I can see my breath now.... what little of it there is. I start to scream at the top of my lungs. Scream for help! I never see of hear anything but darkness, roaring darkness. I run out of air! I can't scream, I can't move, I can't even breath.
I sit in the darkness on the brink of death but unable to die, alone, cold, and dying."

Well, whomever my friend really was, I certainly do hope she's getting along despite having to deal with nightmares like that hanging over her.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DaringDo

Far out!! So you really were talking to the the wolves?!

I believe these would be your animal totems. Spirit guides are usually human, or was, once upon a time.
But, according to Ctophil, our spirit guide(s) is our higher self. That could be true too.

Thanks for sharing with us, DD.

Do you like Bigfoot stories? I have a new thread up about them, if you do:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8/30/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Originally posted by ZeddyZed

TextMy mother was raised with 4 other siblings in an incredibly remote and isolated place called Utopia, in Northern Queensland during the 1960s. It was untouched, pristine, ancient land and from the stories my uncles and her have told me it was like paradise, hence the name. They lived in an old homestead surrounded by dense rainforest, gullys and creeks, with their nearest neighbours miles away. This place was very old, my mum and uncles had found numerous aboriginal cave paintings hidden away in dense scrub and there were certain places they wouldn't go due to "bad feelings" they would get. One place was a beautiful watering hole with a massive white stone slab, they would walk miles out of their way to avoid this place as they felt the energy there was very bad, to the point they thought the land would swallow them up. When they talk about this they always relate it the story of Picnic at Hanging Rock, a famous Australian story where a couple of young girls were playing in an ancient aboriginal gorge and vanished off the face of the Earth.

Were there any stories that the girls fell off and died? Were they abducted by UFOs? What do the people think happened to them?

They would often visit neighbour's together, but because of how remote they were it meant long walks through the bush to get there and back. They had their first encounter with "the little hairy men" one night when they were returning home from a friends place a few miles away. On the way home they had to climb over a sort of natural Rock wall on the path, you could go around it by walking 10-20 meters into the scrub or just scale it. My uncle John was the oldest and would climb over then reach his arm down and pull the next person over. He pulled my mum and my uncle Alex over the wall, then reached his hand down to grab Parn, the youngest of my uncles. Uncle John felt a hand grab him firmly from the other side of the wall and yank at him just as Parn crashed through the scrub, not wanting to be left on the other side of the wall. When John realized that the hand on the other side wasn't Parn my mum and uncles freaked out and bolted home. The "thing that grabbed me" as he calls it was incredibly strong with coarse hair up its arm.

Sounds like the gnomes I've heard stories about. That's freaky!

Uncle John had another incident in the homestead which he never spoke about to anyone... my mum and uncles were in their teens during their time in Utopia, and one night had left uncle John at home and taken the car out with my grandma into town which was a fair trip. When they returned home my uncle, a 6'5 monster of a man even at 17, was hysterical, crying and hiding in the living room. He wouldn't say what was wrong and refused to leave the living room, claiming "it wanted to take me" over and over again until he fell asleep in my grandma's arms. He has never spoken about what happened, but my mum, uncles and grandma have told us about it...

Do you think this was a creature, or a ghost? Not a hint of what he was talking about from anyone?

Almost everyone that stayed in their house claimed to have heard or seen things, the most common reoccurring thing was an old couple who would stand at the stove before vanishing, and the sound of an old wooden train or toy that would move from room to room. There was also a room in the house that men couldn't sleep in, women could sleep in there with no problem, but no man could bare that room and the bad energy in it.

Earth bound spirits. Probably a former couple that lived there not realizing they had died, or they were so attached to the place they didn't want to leave.

My mum and uncles witnessed orbs so many times while growing up in Utopia that they became normal to them, they would follow them sometimes on their walks home slowly moving above the canopy, like a guide. Other times they chased them, then disappeared, reappearing only to disappear again. Like most of the things they saw they attributed it to the land and aboriginal spirits they felt dwelled there.

Interesting. I saw a show on The Dead Files awhile back that was filmed at a place like that. There were so many spirits/orbs there the medium was amazed. She said there was a demon there preventing them from crossing over.

Once they left Utopia the weird things stopped, but 20 years later my uncle Alex, my mum and my dad sailed to Antarctica on a yacht... where they again saw orbs, but it was so profound for my mum that she still talks about it with a sort of love, or reverence. As they got closer to Antarctica, during the night their yacht was paced by balls of light in the water, they would stay submerged and follow for a few minutes before diving deep out of sight at crazy speeds.

Reminds me of a show I saw where these same type of lights followed a boat across the ocean.
I'm out of characters.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Far out!! So you really were talking to the the wolves?!

I believe these would be your animal totems. Spirit guides are usually human, or was, once upon a time.
But, according to Ctophil, our spirit guide(s) is our higher self. That could be true too.

Thanks for sharing with us, DD.

Do you like Bigfoot stories? I have a new thread up about them, if you do:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes, your Higher Self used to be human. So therefore a Spirit Guide can be human before as well. A Spirit Guide is simply a lower manifestation of your Higher Self's mind to help you out. You are also from your Higher Self's mind. It is assigned to you at birth in order to assist you in life. When you go to sleep at night, many times, a Spirit Guide will help train your mind. The first few times of soul travel (out of body experiences), your Spirit Guide will give you that extra pull to get you out of that body until you are used to the process and do it yourself. It may also introduce you to the Archangels or members of your soul group (12 X 12 = 144 total) to assist you further in more specific areas, such as emotions, mental perception of the world, raising of the Kundalini (God Spark), identification (how you identify yourself--such as a mother, father, friend, or a spiritual being), and even how to pilot your higher bodies. I have been personally trained by these guides many times.

Spirit Guides can be transformed into any physical form as well, including plants and animals. So a stranger at the grocery store can test or guide you in certain situations without you realizing it. They are one of the first beings you meet after physical death. But if you ascended straight from the physical to Full Ascended Being in Heaven, you will meet your Higher Self first. Spirit Guides and Lower Angels can only help you in the Lower Planes. So you can call these Guides as "Assistant Trainers."

edit on 8/30/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Your Spirit Guides will only show up at the best time to teach you something. So don't worry, they will show up when you need them. When your mind is ready to be raised again, they will take that opportunity to train you some more. How do you raise your mind? It is complicated but simple. Always focus on understanding life and expanding your awareness of who you are and why you are here, thus transcending your current paradigm of thought. Don't ever stay in one spot. Discover self-transcendence. The vast majority of people would rather just go along with life and catch up with their soap operas, sports teams, video games, latest fashion and cosmetic tech, cars, electronics, and other nonsense than looking at spiritual things.

Secondly, balance your karma and your mind. Don't ever tell me you don't have any karma. Because if you don't, then you wouldn't be here reading this. Karma comes from all your past lives combined, including this one too. All you have to do is balance 51% of your karma in order to Master the 4th Dimension of your Mind. You ask, what is that? And how do I balance karma and my mind? The 4th Dimension are the Planes of Existence above the Physical. This includes the Emotional Plane or Astral, Mental Plane, and Identity Plane. All these Planes are both places and areas of your mind. Consciousness is the creation of all things in all places. Remember that. So in order to balance your mind, you keep it in the middle at all times.

As explained elsewhere, keep your emotions in sync, don't be too happy nor too sad. Don't use your intellect to think about everything, use your intuition to solve problems. To achieve 51% Karma balance, you must focus on unconditional love. Don't judge people, no negative thoughts or feelings, don't get angry, don't make fun of people, help others when you can, lend people money without expecting a return, forgiving others, don't let negative thoughts linger, and the list goes on. This will adjust your karma and nullify any "bad" incidents that happened in the past. It's more of a state of mind than doing something. It's keeping your mind steady and learn self forgiveness, meaning don't dwell on the "bad" things that you did. Learn from your mistakes and move on.

So I assure you that your Spirit Guides, Angels, and/or Higher Self will indeed help you when the time is right, based on your new level of consciousness. How do you know your progress on Karma balance and such? Your Guide will tell you when the time is right. Have patience...another aspect of mind balance.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

reply to post by ctophil

I have often thought that my guides might very well be my higher self representing itself to me in a way that I can understand.

Absolutely. Your Higher Self have all the intentions of bringing you back home to where you came from. It will manifest in many forms based on your current level of consciousness and spiritual progress. This can be in a form of a guide, human, spiritual master, alien, a voice, a number, a pattern, an idea, a stranger, an inanimate object, angel, animal, insect, plant, rock, or simply a light form in itself. People don't realize it, but your Higher Self is constantly reminding you throughout your life even until your death bed about who you are. Your goal is to transcend death and all Earthly things, including yourself. Then, you will go back home to begin your true life.
edit on 8/29/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

Wow I just had a thought while reading this. Is this where the idea of deja vu comes from? Are we getting post-it notes of recognition from our higher selves to let us know we are indeed where we are supposed to be at that particular moment?

I've had this on my mind today anyway, as I had a deja vu experience at work, and I've not had one at all for about 8 years. I couldn't help but sit back and grin as I listened to the all-too-familiar conversation play out, my own comments included. It's nice to learn more about various experiences so you can recognize things and enjoy them more completely since you know what's going on.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

I was discussing this with a member a few pages back. I believe it was Darkblade, but it may have been someone else.

I have read that deja vu can be a message from our guides/angels, allowing us to know we are on the right path... a memory of something put in our chart before we were born. They're saying, "Hey, remember this? You're on the right track!" LOL

I have also read that it is us recognizing something from an astral dream where we traveled into the future.

And again, in certain circumstances, it can feel like deja vu when we visit certain places we have never been in this lifetime, but were there in one of our past-lives. The recognition can be astounding.

I had an experience with the "astral travel dream-type" one night that I have posted here before.

I dreamed I lived at this beautiful place on a hill that had this totally awesome view of the mountains in the distance, with rolling hills and valleys surrounding my house.

There was a blue A-frame house that sat down in the small valley across the road from me. I went over to ask this neighbor for a cup of sugar in my "dream". LOL While walking back to my house on the hill I looked over to see the sun was setting behind one of these royally-majestic, gorgeous mountains in my dream. It was "off the chart" beautiful!

Several weeks later, I went to visit my brother, who just happens to live in some of the most beautiful mountain areas we have around here. When I left, I decided to drive around and look at the scenery; it's such a beautiful place, and I don't get over that way often.

I turned off the main highway onto a side country road and traveled maybe a couple of miles, when I came to an area that had a sub-division under construction up on a hill to my left.

I decided to take a look.

I turned into the road leading up over the hills and valleys, and I came to an area that looked exactly like the place in my "dream"! I think my mouth fell in my lap when I saw, down in the little valley, the same blue A-frame house as the one I walked to from the point where my house was in the "dream"!

The lot where my house was sat empty; no house was there, but it had the "for sale" sign sticking in the ground.
I pulled over and got out, walked around the grassy lot in total awe, turned around, and there was that sunset that I had seen in my "dream" with that awesome view! I just stood there bewildered with my mouth open! LOL

I didn't want to leave this place. It felt like home to me. The "good energy" I felt from this area was wonderful!

I went back to that place a few years later, and there was a house on the lot. I didn't see the house in my dream, just the view from the front, so I don't know if it looks like my house in the "dream", but it was a nice house.

I'm hoping this "dream" was a little glance into my future. I would love to live there! It is awesome!

Talk about a place to meditate! Just step out on the front porch and look at that view... that's all it would take to send me into my own little world with spirit.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

This will establish a connection that will slowly but surely raise your mind to God's level. If you raise your mind high enough, the ghosts and demons will even respect you and not try to haunt you but will salute you! You say, is that possible? Oh yes, they can read your mind very easily. Can you read their mind?

If I think of telling a joke and the other has already seen me do it, gotten the punch line and laughed about it, then the entire moment has already been captured and happened in a way so why should I tell?

The mind creates thoughts and one of those is the body which expresses those thoughts or not and spirits can read these expressions because of one's own reflection in one's own individual light which is received by the other. When spirits are of a certain faith like there is only one light is when they can cause trouble because they are exposed to a new idea after being used to the old idea of one God and one afterlife which is shared by everyone instead of each living in their own universe. They might for instance believe you are hiding something evil and that is why they cannot see it. But if you yield to a certain spirit which is the 'main soul' for a group of souls and accept you are a projection of them then everyone can see the same projection and give the impression of being able to read minds. But really, there is no one who can see in the mind, not even the thinker.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I was discussing this with a member a few pages back. I believe it was Darkblade, but it may have been someone else.

I have read that deja vu can be a message from our guides/angels, allowing us to know we are on the right path... a memory of something put in our chart before we were born. They're saying, "Hey, remember this? You're on the right track!" LOL

I have also read that it is us recognizing something from an astral dream where we traveled into the future.

And again, in certain circumstances, it can feel like deja vu when we visit certain places we have never been in this lifetime, but were there in one of our past-lives. The recognition can be astounding.

Yes, both of the reasons of deja vu are correct in your assessment. One more reason is that in the past life you visited a certain place, and when you visited the same place in this life, you get a feeling of deja vu. Deep within your Conscious Self, you still have all knowledge learned from your previous lives. That is why some kids are born with incredible talent who can play instruments without learning it first; because they already knew how to play it! There have also been thousands of testimonies from children who can remember almost all details from another life. They usually grow up losing this memory, since they lost their innocence.

Thanks for sharing such a lovely experience from your dream and physical reality. As I said previously, when we dream, we are actually soul traveling. This travel can be up to the higher planes or even somewhere on the physical Earth. In your higher body, you can travel much faster (depends on which body you are using-Emotional, Mental, Identity, or Spiritual). As you get better at it, you can fly faster than the speed of light to any destination in the universe. At first, you walk around as normal. Then, you start floating in the air, rising and falling, depending how you control it. Finally, as you get more advanced, you can fly at ultra speeds, sometimes Superman style or like the wind blowing in all directions.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

Spirit Guides can be transformed into any physical form as well, including plants and animals. So a stranger at the grocery store can test or guide you in certain situations without you realizing it.

I actually had that happen once. A little old lady in a grocery store in New Jersey when I was there doing construction. All she said was it looked like I needed a mother to help me and she opened a glass case and grabbed me a doughnut, but when she said "You look like you need a mother to help you" it gave me a very VERY strong push to call home, which ended up leading me to several years worth of my life, having children and a marriage (that eventually failed but still) Had I not had her tell me that I needed a mother to help me and give me that feeling, none of that would of occurred.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I think we were discussing deja vu in regards to past lives and Brian Weiss.

I have had three kinds of deja vu, one that comes with a premonition (somehow they connect past lives to a immediate future event)
One that comes with no meaning,
and one that comes with either a dream recall,
or memory recall of a past event.

I don't remember if that was the exact way I said it, but it had to do with those three types I do believe.

edit on 31-8-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Sure, your contact with your Higher Self gets more and more dramatic and real as you continue to build your spiritual foundation. At first, it's just like you said, little post-it notes here and there to get your attention. It can be something as simple as a constant number showing up everywhere or situations to test how you would react to certain people and subject matters.

Later on, guides and angels will start showing up in your dreams more often. At first, they may look like an animal or plain human being teaching you some cryptic parables. Later on, they are more glorious looking and give you more specific messages (like how you are doing spiritually). As you grow even stronger spiritually (almost to an ascended level), your Higher Self will reveal your True Name in Heaven, which is really the same name as your Higher Self. We all have multiple names. There's the Earthly name, Spiritual name, and Heavenly Name. The Spiritual name is something you like to call yourself while on Earth but has a Spiritual Connotation. Names have power. So if you name yourself based on spiritual things, it will resonant with more power than the Earthly name your parents gave you. Your Heavenly Name has the most power, and no one should utter it unless he or she is very trustworthy and is most importantly at the same or higher spiritual level than you are.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

Ghosts and demons show up in your field of vision due to two things.

1. Your consciousness is at the Emotional Plane level. Remember this plane has three sub-levels: Lower, Middle, and Higher. The Lower area is where ghost and demons exist. The Middle area are people who have died a physical death but now live there in a world similar to Earth but more of a Paradise. The Upper area is similar to the middle but has people with higher spiritual levels.

2. Within your subconscious, you fear ghosts, demons, and devils. And they can sense your fear. So the more you fear, the more they will haunt and follow you around. They also follow you if you decided that you like them as "friends." You don't have to talk to them. They can read your thoughts, albeit in a more rudimentary way (lack of training). Since they are functioning in a less dense body, it is easier for them to read minds. The demons are more advanced and can even be summoned by your mind. Ghosts are people who died and got lost in the Lower Emotional Plane. Demons are fallen beings who used to live in the Mental Plane or higher. So their thought patterns are advanced and very arrogant. Devils are the same except they are leaders of a group of demons. They are quite intelligent and capable of killing your physical body if you're not careful.

In the higher planes, people communicate exclusively using telepathy. If you want to meet somebody, you don't call them on the phone. You think of their energy and/or name. If that person answers your thought, he or she will instantly show up where you are at. If they are busy, they won't answer and may call you back via a thought back at you. Thought itself is a form of energy in a higher frequency. You just can't see it with a human eye. The third eye can see it if trained properly. Telepathy can be trained here on the Physical Earth. Some people do it on a daily basis.
edit on 8/31/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Thanks for all the responses guys.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Last night I fell asleep while watching House Hunters on t.v., and I think I had an OBE.

I knew I was asleep, so I decided I should get up and go to bed. I got up and walked through the kitchen, down the hall, and into my bedroom. Although I don't know if I was actually taking steps; I just remember going through those rooms.
Once I reached my room I realized my eyes were closed. I was still hearing the show on t.v., and I wondered how a t.v. got in my room, because I don't have one in there. It sounded like it was sitting on top of my chest of drawers, so I felt my way through the room to my chest and reached out to touch the chest. I felt it plain as day.
Then I thought, 'I need to open my eyes so I can get in bed.' But, I couldn't. I tried and tried. I took my hand and even tried to pry my eyelids open.
Finally, after some time of telling myself to open my eyes over and over, I managed to open them.
I was back in the recliner a little confused because I thought I was in my room.

I don't know if this was just a dream, or an OBE, but it sure felt real!!

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
post by ctophil

This is a quote from Ra in the book, The Law of One. Some of what you have shared sounds a lot like what I have been reading from this book. I am going to share this, but I don't want to derail the thread too much to the point that it gets off topic with us discussing topics that lean more to spiritual beliefs.

www.llresearch.org...
Introduction, page 25-26:

We of the Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator have been, for many of your years, aware of many principles of reality. We are aware of these principles because we have availed ourselves to them just as the people of your planet may do.
It is possible through meditation to totally reduce the illusion that you now experience that creates the separation—an illusory separation—to what it actually is, a total illusion. We have been continuing to speak to you about meditation. We have spoken to you many times about reality and about love and about understanding, and yet you do not seem to be able to overcome the illusion.
The reason for the illusion, my friends, is one that man on Earth has generated.
He has generated it out of desire. This illusion is useful. It is very useful for those who would wish to evolve at a very rapid rate by experiencing it and by using it while within it. Many of us who are now circling your planet would desire to have the opportunity that you have, the opportunity to be within the illusion and then, through the generation of understanding, use the potentials of the illusion.
This is a way of gaining progress spiritually and has been sought out by many of our brothers. I cannot over-emphasize the necessity of becoming able to understand the nature of the potentials within your illusion and then, by self- analysis and meditation, reacting to that in a way that will express the thought that generated us: the thought of our Creator. This was done by the teacher whom you know as Jesus. This man recognized his position. He recognized the illusion. He understood the reason for the potentials within the illusion, and his reaction to these potentials and activities within the illusion was a reaction which was expressing the thought of the Creator, a thought of love.
Keep uppermost in your mind that the illusion that you experience is an illusion, that it is surrounding you for the purpose of teaching you. It can only teach you if you become aware of its teachings. It is said that “He worked His wonders in mysterious ways.”
This way may seem mysterious; however, it is the way of spiritual evolvement.
There are many souls experiencing the illusion in which you find yourself; however, there are few using this illusion to grow. They are not doing this other than at a subliminal level because they have not availed themselves through their seeking to a knowledge of the possibility of doing this. Once an individual has become aware of the possibility of using the illusion in which he finds himself in your physical world for the progression of spiritual growth, it is necessary that he take the next step and use his knowledge to express, regardless of the potentials which affect him, the love and understanding of his Creator.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Thanks for all the responses guys.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Last night I fell asleep while watching House Hunters on t.v., and I think I had an OBE.

I knew I was asleep, so I decided I should get up and go to bed. I got up and walked through the kitchen, down the hall, and into my bedroom. Although I don't know if I was actually taking steps; I just remember going through those rooms.
Once I reached my room I realized my eyes were closed. I was still hearing the show on t.v., and I wondered how a t.v. got in my room, because I don't have one in there. It sounded like it was sitting on top of my chest of drawers, so I felt my way through the room to my chest and reached out to touch the chest. I felt it plain as day.
Then I thought, 'I need to open my eyes so I can get in bed.' But, I couldn't. I tried and tried. I took my hand and even tried to pry my eyelids open.
Finally, after some time of telling myself to open my eyes over and over, I managed to open them.
I was back in the recliner a little confused because I thought I was in my room.

I don't know if this was just a dream, or an OBE, but it sure felt real!!

Ah, sounds like you performed bi-location accidentally. Bi-location is a skill that you can train to do. You can train yourself to be in two places at once. As you get better at it, you can be conscious of where you are at two places simultaneously. You were sorta conscious when you were trying to open your eyes, but not quite yet. Later on, you can sit down and meditate to achieve the same results. This is quite an advanced ability. So I wouldn't focus too much on it right now, but a good introduction to it. :-)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Yes indeed, I do teach a lot of the Law of One and the Law of More. They are Universal teachings so you may hear my teachings from many channeled sources such as the Ra Material. This Ra Material have roots from one of the most famous Masters of all time, Hermes Trismegistus. During the times of ancient Egypt, Hermes and a priest called Ra-Ta were building the Great Pyramid of Giza as well as teach the Egyptians some incredible knowledge and wisdom concerning the Law of One. Hermes' hometown was Lemuria but later on went to Atlantis to teach them some very esoteric knowledge. But after Atlantis' destruction, he had to stay in Egypt. This is where the Ra legend all started. But I digress.

I know I speak of Spiritual Subjects very often, since everything comes back to it, including the paranormal. People are usually very curious and fearful of paranormal activities. As your spiritual knowledge and wisdom increases, you are no longer fearful nor curious. People are generally fearful of the unknown. So when you are no longer ignorant of the subject, the paranormal becomes normal. That is one of the reasons why I teach.

edit on 9/1/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join