It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
REPLY TO DaringDo

Couldn't get the quotes to work right, but this is in response to what you said about the demon/depression connection, and the thoughts you had in one dream ("Don't look"). Glad I checked Preview first, because none of my comments showed up, only the part I'd quoted from your post! Had to copy & paste my comments...

Wow, I've had similar experiences with both these things you described. The earlier one was similar to your "Don't look, go back to sleep" experience. It was 1984, and I had just been "saved," "born again," whatever you want to call it that January 31st.. I was very into reading my Bible, and felt like it was my guide to everything.

One night as I was dozing off, I heard a very menacing voice in my head say, "We're going to stop you, you know that, don't you?" This woke me up in a hurry! I was scared to death, thinking something bad was going to happen, that I was going to die or something. I grabbed my Bible and started reading, then wrote down what happened in case I died. I wanted some last words!

I never felt any pressure, though. I've heard that described so much and have had several friends who experienced this for themselves, but so far I've been spared. Same goes for sleep paralysis, although I have heard that popping noise described when exiting or entering your body from an out of body experiences. Sounds like somebody filled a paper bag with air and popped it hard right beside your head. I've jumped so hard I cleared the bed a few times!

The second experience I wanted to comment on, the depression and demon stuff, really made a lot of sense to me. I've had paranormal experiences all my life, but didn't know what to call most of them until the last few years. More recently I've had a lot of depression, right as I was getting back into my spiritual side... mind journeys, channeling, reiki, dream journaling, sensing spirits... all kinds of things I'm interested in.

Depression has robbed me of years of my life, but I never made the connection until tonight. Back in '84, when I heard that menacing voice, it could have been a demonic presence letting me know they were going to try to stop me from becoming too spiritual. This is why, every time I indulge myself in spiritual thoughts, taking mind journeys while listening to relaxing music, and channeling prose from somewhere else, something happens to louse it up.

I start doubting myself, or the very existence of what I've been experiencing, and I back away. Well looky there, they are stopping me... but no more!

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences, and in a roundabout way, helping me see what's really been going on all these years. The last three or four days I've been having a total turnaround of my depression, and even feeling excited to be alive. Some who know me pretty well have commented on this, and I'm almost back to my silly self again.

It's really nice to have excitement for life bubbling over, instead of debating what I'm doing sticking around this place anyway. I'm sleeping good, and I've not been able to say that for about four years! I see now what has been in front of my face for most of my life. I have been given some gifts, and I really need to learn to use them. A few of you on ATS will no doubt enjoy that last statement!

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

Scribe611 and DaringDo, I think this topic is fascinating.

I thought the two of you might find this thread interesting because it discusses the very thing you are talking about:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
@ Darkblade

Well if you ever get back we should see what adventure is to be had! My brother and I had tossed around a few ideas of seeing what we could capture on EVP or video. He has runs his own video production/post production studio as well as a show he does, so he's got the equipment to do some good recording, if we can ever align our free time. He reportedly gets more activity in his place then mine, and that might be related to it being a solid ten years older, who knows though. I'd love to do some real exploring, but I don't want to go messing in the cemetery. It's nice, for one, and large; and I dislike the idea of disturbing the honored dead. Well, okay to be honest I just don't want to trespass haha. I don't subscribe to much spirituality, I honestly don't believe in an afterlife, which is why the paranormal intrigues me so much. A group that does this professionally would be an easy way to see some first hand work and possibly experience something new to help validate my own experiences.

@ Sled

Well, I've experienced several paranormal events outside the house. Several that occurred in my youth is what caused me to be interested in it, and events since I started working with my current employer a few years ago renewed it. In fact the majority of new events have been at work, which does have some paranormal stories floating about it. I personally do dismiss almost anything at my house as normal. House settling, icemaker dropping ice, or pipe vibration and the like. Sometimes, though, there's just a hint of something more at times, something that will make me look over my shoulder, or feel like I should sweep the house for an intruder. I don't think its a persistent presence, just a visitor.

I did have a thought, though, of antagonization. I've read and watched in videos of people using antagonization to draw out activity. This event felt pretty benign in nature, even though in terms of the activity it was quite dramatic in retrospect. I guess I wonder if, even though it felt non-interactive, the fact that I responded to it initially as a potential intruder and aimed a gun towards it didn't contribute to it's action. Maybe like proving that it could enter and leave at will.

Assuming this wasn't all some fevered dream, a possibility I won't fully dismiss, it's one that has kept me thinking.

Oh! And no dead people in it. Would have had to been put on the disclosure of the home purchase. I met the couple before they left, and they were pretty much just a couple.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by UnmitigatedDisaster

Well if you ever get back we should see what adventure is to be had! My brother and I had tossed around a few ideas of seeing what we could capture on EVP or video. He has runs his own video production/post production studio as well as a show he does, so he's got the equipment to do some good recording, if we can ever align our free time. He reportedly gets more activity in his place then mine, and that might be related to it being a solid ten years older, who knows though. I'd love to do some real exploring, but I don't want to go messing in the cemetery. It's nice, for one, and large; and I dislike the idea of disturbing the honored dead. Well, okay to be honest I just don't want to trespass haha. I don't subscribe to much spirituality, I honestly don't believe in an afterlife, which is why the paranormal intrigues me so much. A group that does this professionally would be an easy way to see some first hand work and possibly experience something new to help validate my own experiences.

I'll letcha know when I get back up there.

Don't have to be spiritual to do some investigating, but I can see where it would be safer to be in a group who knows kind of what they are doing.

I've had to many experiences myself personally to not accept, but that's just me. Go ghost hunting with me and it might end up being like something from the dead files...lol

Or The Dark files.....I like the sound of that...

But seriously, if you get any more oddball things around there, let us know!
My co worker was just telling me about a shadow figure that came across his bedroom ceiling the other night. He even tried to debunk it with the tv, but said he couldn't. So it happens.

We also have a graveyard a few blocks from us, now that I think about it....

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Hi Scribe!

Got yourself a demon issue huh?
Pesty things!

Working on getting one outta here myself!
I can relate!

It came with my building, and is not welcome in my apartment.
Not something I can get rid of though, as it is not mine,
and personally, I don't want to encounter it again.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Another bizarre incident occurred yesterday. With my current schedule I don't get to bed until 7 AM or later, so the sun is up while I sleep. It had been a fairly normal dream until just before I woke up, I was looking for this room with a friend, and it was in the basement of a high school. It turned out to be some kind of medical related lab and there were gurneys with cadavers being pushed around and into one of these two adjoining rooms. The instructor told us to wait outside, and I was sitting against the opposite door and felt a gurney push against my back. Student told us to go into the room we had been looking for in the first place, and there were many gurneys and bodies inside. I woke up as one of the students was starting to cut into one.

So, pretty weird dream/nightmare, and I must have been asleep only a short while as I was super tired and wanted to close my eyes and go back to sleep. Here's the really weird part - when I started to close my eyes, I could see a sort of smoldering/glowing pair of eyes before me. It could certainly be a natural thing and it was my own eyes I was somehow seeing? Whatever the case may be, I struggled to keep my eyes open to try and escape the strange gaze before succumbing to fatigue and passing out once more.

As I was working on this post I was talking with a friend, he says he's also experienced where you hear your name called out to you by something. I also remembered another strange incident from a few years ago. I was researching the Philadelphia Experiment one night and it began to feel like I was being watched by something.

I'm not entirely sure how to operate this forum, so let's see if I can reply to you folks without screwing anything up.

sled735

It is said that ghosts (Earthbound spirits) are distinguishable from spirits that have crossed over because their feet will touch the floor/ground. But a spirit who has come back after crossing over will float/glide. So, I find it interesting that what you saw was doing both. That's the first time I've heard this. Maybe it has one foot crossed over and the other still Earthbound. :LOL:

It would definitely be interesting to know what that entity really was. It seems like it would be a good spirit at least since I felt no fear and it's form was white?

Demons can communicate with us on the astral plane while we sleep or meditate. And since this memory still "haunts" you, then I would say it was a real demon talking to you.

I think I may even still remember the dream it was involved in, or at least one of my nightmares from long ago. Vivid, surreal dream, playing in the back yard, see a drinking fountain out in the grass, went up to it and a serpent came up through the drain.

Scary stuff there! I can relate to that, having something similar happen to me.

Yikes, are events like that demonic in nature?

Depression is a classic symptom of demonic oppression, meaning a demon is around influencing your thoughts/mental health. The fact that you were researching them most likely opened your mind to allow a doorway for them to affect you. You need to research how to push them back out, and close the door before things take a turn for the worse.

I was afraid of that.
I had come across a quote by Saint Albertus Magnus regarding demonology, "It is taught by the demons, it teaches about the demons, and it leads to the demons."

Scribe611

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences, and in a roundabout way, helping me see what's really been going on all these years. The last three or four days I've been having a total turnaround of my depression, and even feeling excited to be alive. Some who know me pretty well have commented on this, and I'm almost back to my silly self again.
It's really nice to have excitement for life bubbling over, instead of debating what I'm doing sticking around this place anyway. I'm sleeping good, and I've not been able to say that for about four years! I see now what has been in front of my face for most of my life. I have been given some gifts, and I really need to learn to use them. A few of you on ATS will no doubt enjoy that last statement!

You are welcome! My eyes began to tear up as I read through your post, I'm so glad you can now recognize what has been happening to you and have been able to reclaim your zeal for life.

Mindless1980

I thought the two of you might find this thread interesting because it discusses the very thing you are talking about

The symptoms of demonic oppression seem to fit what I was going through to a T.
Thoughts of killing myself or 'selling my soul' every day, couldn't do anything right, thoughts of being worthless, and definitely the distraction. I couldn't seem to get anything accomplished at all. Its eased up a little on all that stuff, but I believe it's still here with me. :/

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Originally posted by DaringDo

Here's the really weird part - when I started to close my eyes, I could see a sort of smoldering/glowing pair of eyes before me. It could certainly be a natural thing and it was my own eyes I was somehow seeing? Whatever the case may be, I struggled to keep my eyes open to try and escape the strange gaze before succumbing to fatigue and passing out once more.

I sometimes see things when I close my eyes. Never seen the glowing eyes though.

As I was working on this post I was talking with a friend, he says he's also experienced where you hear your name called out to you by something. I also remembered another strange incident from a few years ago. I was researching the Philadelphia Experiment one night and it began to feel like I was being watched by something.

Could have been because you had your mind open to such things while reading, or it could have just caused you to experience paranoia. Hard to say.

I think I may even still remember the dream it was involved in, or at least one of my nightmares from long ago. Vivid, surreal dream, playing in the back yard, see a drinking fountain out in the grass, went up to it and a serpent came up through the drain.

Yikes! Demons communicating with you in your dreams!

I had come across a quote by Saint Albertus Magnus regarding demonology, "It is taught by the demons, it teaches about the demons, and it leads to the demons."

A great clue it's demons.

You need to find a demonologist to come in and get rid of this evil... like, yesterday!!

Thank you for the update, and your responses.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Bumping the thread with this small tidbit. (

I had a couple of knocks on my chest of drawers in the bedroom last night. And today while in the shower, the light above the sink flickered off and on. This is becoming a regular thing when I shower lately.

Letting me know it's still here.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
.Uh oh!! I've read that burning a spirit board is the worse thing you can do.
It only pisses the spirits off and releases them back out into the environment.

ouijaboardky.tripod.com...

-To properly dispose of the Ouija Board break it into seven pieces,pour holy water on it and bury it.

I found other links saying to destroy it by burning it (while I was doing my search for the above link), but it said to cut it in seven pieces first.

I'm really happy to hear things didn't turn violent after you burned the board.

Sorry for the long reply - I had the stomach flu and wasn't near my computer for the week. bleah lol.

Yeah, I have heard that as well (since) but you have to remember this was done back in the early 80's, there wasn't an Internet to be able to research on. The general thought on anything was, 'Kill it. Kill it with fire.' lol

The majority of the weirdness in our house vanished once we got rid of the Buddha and that board. My mother was getting back very strongly in the church around this time as well, so that could explain why things didn't go bad afterwards. The religious music and icons almost drove ME out of the house lo.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Thanatos0042

I'm glad you are feeling better.

Good to hear things settled down. I would say it was a combination of the two things together that brought peace to the house.

Good to hear from you.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Got nothing new to report here.
It has been very quiet since I got my 2 knocks on my table.
I think whatever was here left.
Interesting how I get a smudge kit, placed tourmaline around my apartment, and started wearing a cross and everything stopped. Actually, once the tourmaline was put above the doorways it has been quiet, haven't even smudged yet.

However, the other caretaker is now reporting that he is seeing shadows, and something keeps turning his tv almost sideways while he isn't home or asleep.

Guess it went over there

That's what he gets for bragging about provoking stuff like they do in ghost hunters....lol

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Yeah.

Maybe you should sell him your smudge stick since you don't need it.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Well, I did refuse to give him any tourmaline and told him to suffer cause he wasn't taking it serious...lol

Guess I could probably sell him a smudging stick now

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I'm glad you are feeling better.

Good to hear things settled down. I would say it was a combination of the two things together that brought peace to the house.

Good to hear from you.

Thank you very much!

I agree, It likely was a combination of things that lead to there being some peace around the place.

I've enjoyed the threat here, a lot of good stories from people -- not to mention, yourself. You've had quite a few experiences and still are.

I have a chat friend who has ghosts in her house, she was relating all kinds of experiences to me one night. Knocks, sounds, footsteps, etc. They aren't unfriendly spirits though. I've never lived in a place like that, though I'd love to visit a haunted location and stay a few days to see if I picked up anything or if I've gone the direction of my father and become a null.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I have a friend that is in a ghost hunting group. They must be pretty good because they were considered for a new t.v. show called Ghosts of the South, but they must not have gotten it. I haven't heard her mention it lately.

I also have a friend, Scribe611, who posts on here sometimes that has gone out on ghost hunting trips a few times with a team they were trying to get together. I don't know what became of that.

As for me, I don't want to go looking for them. I already have one here. She is friendly... so far.

I've always been afraid I would have a bad spirit attach to me and bring it home.
Lord knows I have enough worries without bringing a demon home to worry about.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   

I also have a friend, Scribe611, who posts on here sometimes that has gone out on ghost hunting trips a few times with a team they were trying to get together. I don't know what became of that.

As for me, I don't want to go looking for them. I already have one here. She is friendly... so far.

I've always been afraid I would have a bad spirit attach to me and bring it home.

Funny you should mention that. I just watched a show tonight called The Exorcist Files, and in it they were discussing how it's a bad idea to communicate with any spirits at all because they might be demons. So here I go on another round of doubting my experiences.

The two spirits I helped cross... were they just tricky demons to make me think I was doing something great? It increases my faith when I do something like this, so how would it be in a demon's interest to deepen my faith in God? But then things go wrong after a wonderful experience like that, and your faith is shaken... so there it is.

Maybe demons fool us by pretending to be fearful energies, lost and confused, because it gets us to open ourselves and become easier to take over at some point. We become willing to help, wanting to do the right thing, Then like that old TV show, Candid Camera, when we least expect it, someone will walk up to us and say "You're mine!"

But I really, REALLY don't want to believe all spiritual communication is demonic or negative. Yeah, it may not all be good either, but surely there are exceptions. Otherwise, why was I given the ability to sense things if it was a gift not to be used? Some call it a curse, but I'm not so sure.

In this TV show I watched, a demonic entity had attached itself to a woman and she has been working with a priest to rid herself of it for about 5 years. She was a former paranormal investigator who picked up a dark shadow from a cemetery her group was investigating. It came home with her and made its presence known immediately.

Part of one of her healing sessions with this priest included renouncing all connections with the devil regarding all spirit communication. She said yes, but it seemed to be hard for her to do that. I'm sitting there thinking, "but who is going to help all these lost spirits?"

I don't summon anything, at least I don't intend to. I go into a place and happen upon these entities. True, when we did our cemetery investigations, we did ask if anyone there would like to communicate with us. We got a whisper the first night, and several months later we did a second place and got a strong hit on a K2 meter (shot all the way to red) and dowsing rods. BTW, our ghost hunting was put on hold until one of our members recovered from a head-on collision last fall (he's much better and getting antsy to go now, as we all are!).

Oh yeah, the woman I mentioned above on TV? She got lured into demonic oppression through dowsing rods. Yeehaw. Makes me feel real comfortable now.
There was a Greek Orthodox priest on the show, and he talked about how people get drawn into the paranormal and want to go searching for things, and sometimes it goes in directions they don't want it to go.

I guess this is my concern. I do not embrace the idea of a ouija board at all, I refuse to touch one, but if I am open to the paranormal, and prayers of protection are not enough, then what do I do? What about cold cases... I would love to help solve those with my abilities, if I can. Should I not pursue that because of the dangers?

I guess I'm in a dilemma right now. My heart wants to keep on pursuing this, but I feel if I do pursue it, I need to learn a lot more about ridding myself of anything evil. Maybe we can't do it all by ourselves anyway, and that's where the problem lies. This one guy who was doing all the house blessings, Paul Blai, said he stays on the road going to people's houses and businesses about 7 months a year. All because people think they're doing a good thing.

Still, it makes me wonder... police officers perform a vital function in protecting us from evil, and they risk their lives to do it. Same for Firefighters, Paramedics, Doctors, Nurses, the Military... so many careers go into battle daily with some of the ugliest sides of humanity. Most will say it's worth the danger for the good they do. Doesn't this also apply to those in the spiritual warfare battlefield?

Geez, it looks like I've written an entire essay on this subject! Anyone else have any observations to make, or advice, or encouragement, or discouragement? I especially would like to hear from MuMuMu... are you still lurking, by any chance?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

The reality of opening up to the spirit world is eventually you will run into something negative. It took me several years before I had my first negative encounter. I can see why people push off protection now, but up until that point, every time I encountered a spirit it was mostly passed loved ones seeking to help with closure.

People try to tell you these are all kinds of things, but it is up to each of us who experience these things to figure it out for ourselves. There really is no manual once it starts happening to you. It is trial and error, and learning a little from each experience until you can hold a somewhat clear picture of what you are doing. yeah, it can get scary/weird and confusing sometimes, but eventually you work out what it was.

My opinion is that most are not lying spirits, but that is what discernment is for.
When a person encounters a negative entity they know.
At least that has been my experience with it. I have only encountered a couple though.
The most evil things I have ever encountered were human beings.

Demons, well, I think that is just a term used for a negative entity of some sort, and just a label.
It is all in the perception and religious belief of the experiencer.

edit on 7-8-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Originally posted by Scribe611

The two spirits I helped cross... were they just tricky demons to make me think I was doing something great? It increases my faith when I do something like this, so how would it be in a demon's interest to deepen my faith in God? But then things go wrong after a wonderful experience like that, and your faith is shaken... so there it is.

But I really, REALLY don't want to believe all spiritual communication is demonic or negative. Yeah, it may not all be good either, but surely there are exceptions. Otherwise, why was I given the ability to sense things if it was a gift not to be used? Some call it a curse, but I'm not so sure.

I know not all spirits are bad. This has been proven to me by the different feelings I get in the presence of the good or evil spirit. You will be able to recognize it too.
And to help you understand that not all spirits are evil demons, I am linking a thread I put up a couple of nights ago. It hasn't gotten many hits, but maybe I put it together for you? So, take a look at this: www.abovetopsecret.com...

In this TV show I watched, a demonic entity had attached itself to a woman and she has been working with a priest to rid herself of it for about 5 years. She was a former paranormal investigator who picked up a dark shadow from a cemetery her group was investigating. It came home with her and made its presence known immediately.

I watched one the other night where this lady had been driving out demons for over 25 years (I think), but this one night she forgot to protect herself, and a demon attached to her and went home with her. I have it on my DVR still, I believe.
So, apparently, saying a prayer for protection, wearing a cross, or whatever protection you choose DOES help. It helped her for 25 years. I may be wrong about the number of years, but she had done it for a long, long time.

I don't summon anything, at least I don't intend to. I go into a place and happen upon these entities. True, when we did our cemetery investigations, we did ask if anyone there would like to communicate with us. We got a whisper the first night, and several months later we did a second place and got a strong hit on a K2 meter (shot all the way to red) and dowsing rods. BTW, our ghost hunting was put on hold until one of our members recovered from a head-on collision last fall (he's much better and getting antsy to go now, as we all are!).

I'm happy to hear your friend is better and raring to go, but I read somewhere that going to cemeteries is not advised. I don't remember why, but I think it had something to do with demons.

Oh yeah, the woman I mentioned above on TV? She got lured into demonic oppression through dowsing rods. Yeehaw. Makes me feel real comfortable now.
There was a Greek Orthodox priest on the show, and he talked about how people get drawn into the paranormal and want to go searching for things, and sometimes it goes in directions they don't want it to go.

Now that you know, just be aware of the dowsing rods, and be careful.

I guess this is my concern. I do not embrace the idea of a ouija board at all, I refuse to touch one, but if I am open to the paranormal, and prayers of protection are not enough, then what do I do? What about cold cases... I would love to help solve those with my abilities, if I can. Should I not pursue that because of the dangers?

Prayers for protection ARE enough as long as your faith is strong enough. Also wear a cross. You might also make sure to keep a Bible in your car to keep them from being as quick to hop a ride home with you.

I guess I'm in a dilemma right now. My heart wants to keep on pursuing this, but I feel if I do pursue it, I need to learn a lot more about ridding myself of anything evil.

Always follow your heart. It leads you on the path you are meant to walk.

Geez, it looks like I've written an entire essay on this subject! Anyone else have any observations to make, or advice, or encouragement, or discouragement? I especially would like to hear from MuMuMu... are you still lurking, by any chance?

MuMuMu was on my past-life regression thread, not this one.
But, I hope I helped some.

edit on 8/7/2013 by sled735 because: correction on thread title

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Good advise DB. The only thing I think we have a difference of opinion on is the demons.

I think they do exist, and I think they take people that were bad in life when they die, hold them captive, and turn them into their evil helpers.
Some spirits are just evil spirits: people who were mean and bad in life, but there are also true demons, IMO.
But, as you said, this belief could be based on my religious upbringing.

Whatever they are, they can also block people who aren't bad from crossing over. They hold them captive when the spirit is confused and doesn't realize it's dead, or doesn't know where to go.

I saw a show on The Dead Files once about this, and Amy was discussing how demons do this. So, I'm not alone in my thinking.

Not to say you are wrong, and I'm right. Just saying we have different views on demons.

edit on 8/7/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I have a friend that is in a ghost hunting group. They must be pretty good because they were considered for a new t.v. show called Ghosts of the South, but they must not have gotten it. I haven't heard her mention it lately.

I've seen a couple of new Ghost shows placed in the south, but I don't recall if that was the name of one. That's pretty cool.

My roommate and I were part of an amateur group, briefly, but it didn't last.

I don't have any spirits in my house right now and I don't want to bring one home with me either. There are precautions you can take to protect your place and vehicles so you don't bring one home. The friend of mine who has spirits in her house HAS had a bad one pass through a couple of times, but they don't stay it seems. Anyway, just because I want to do something, doesn't mean I am gonna do it lol - I don't like to gamble. On the other hand, lots of people go and visit haunted places, like hotels and don't bring spirits home with them.

But, just like with playing on a Ouija board or even getting my fortune read -- I''ve never done it and get an odd/bad feeling about it and a strong 'don't do it' sense inside myself. I'm not sure why or where it comes from but it leaves me curious.

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join