It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

ive edited my post with the exp
cheers

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Well, I was going back to find the link for you readers about the discussion on NDEs on blogtalkradio, but now it seems to have disappeared! Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................

So, anyway, here is the link to the website. Some great talk shows about the paranormal are discussed here:
blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net...

www.facebook.com...

I hope sharing this link is allowed here.

edit on 3/10/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Why not, a tulpa also known as a thoughtform is a manifestation of mental energy. It's like an offshoot of yourself created by you that thinks independently. It takes a bit of time, energy, and concentration to create one. Mine started with a drawing of some boy around my age. He had sandy brown hair, green eyes, and tanned skin.

Durning the summer my family was going through a hard time leaving me pretty isolated all summer. Having nothing to do I started pretending the boy I drew a lot was alive, with me, giving me feedback, and plain out talking with me. It took a while before he started being able to respond to me without any mental prodding. Then he started having his own opinions on things. He was called Rei and he told me he was my guardian angel.

Around that time small things about him changed. His hair turned light blue with black highlights at the end, his eyes turned blue, and skin turned pale. He was really nice to me and we talked constantly. Things were great for while except then he started telling me how he hated some of my friends. Then he started hating my boyfriend. After a while he always had a nasty attitude and hated everything.

Around the end of his time since I stopped talking to him and trying to deny his existence all together. I started having flashes of graphic gory images. He would describe to me how he wanted to kill people or simply show me the aftermath. Then he started to tell me to do things. Screaming at me when I didn't which believe it or not can be really disorientating.

My last memory of him was when he was telling me to burn the house down which I didn't do.
edit on 10/3/12 by Parize because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Parize

interisting, never heard of that term
butta did u burn your house down ?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Parize

Yeah, I've read that when these things manifest they will eventually take on a nasty disposition. Makes me wonder if it isn't really a demon taking advantage of a situation where they can try to lead us into darkness? So, when you stop communicating with it, does it disappear, or what happens to it?
Thanks for sharing! Amazing!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by thebestnr1

I didn't burn it down.

reply to post by sled735

That's what I thought for years myself until I came across a thread was pretty informative. Lead me to believe that he was a Tulpa since his creation went through the same steps. I am guessing so because it seemed to have worked in the end. Something I read a few weeks ago said that if you stop feeding it that they should disappear if given some time. He did so it must be true.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Parize

Yes, I know they really do exist. Just thinking a demon could use them to their advantage. Happy to hear he disappeared!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
This happened while I was in college.

I was returning from watching a movie, heading back to school. It was approx 2:00 am and the drive took about an hour.

I remember being enthralled with the beauty of the night sky. It was so clear, the stars so bright, everything was simply breathtaking. I was taking an advanced astronomy course, so as I gawked at the sky I was also identifying various astronomical "landmarks."

The road I traveled was completely deserted. During this entire episode, no one passed me in either lane. Also, I never once felt scared, nervous, or threatened.

Looking up at the sky, I noticed two objects moving extremely fast. Both objects were mere points of light; obviously high in the atmosphere. My first thought was "planes" until I realized just how fast they were moving.

One object was moving northwest, the other northeast. They appeared to be on a collision course.

When I realized this, I came to a complete stop in the middle of the road and watched.

As the two objects continued to approach each other, they moved extremely fast. Within ten seconds they "met."

I expected a fiery explosion, but that didn't happen. There was a flash of light, almost like lightning. Then one object zoomed off on a different direction, still moving at a high rate of speed. The other object hung in space for a few seconds more, then disappeared. It didn't fall or move, it simply was...gone.

I turned to watch the other object until it moved out of view. Then I continued back to school, wondering just what I'd seen.

The entire event lasted little more than a minute.

I

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Yes I had a few. The first one was hearing a female voice. It was more of like a mourning sound. It sounded like it was far away, but it was somewhere down in the kitchen area. I thought it was probably my imaginations, but my younger brother heard it too. The second one was Astral projection. I was just lying there in my bed with no awareness of my body and I was completely relaxed. And I was in this daydreaming state then I heard this noise inside of my ear's intensify and I felt as if I was floating, though it only lasted for a few seconds before I tried to lower myself to my 3rd-dimensional body(Not sure why I did that). Then the rest is just seeing shadows move out of no where when I'm alone mostly.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

You would think ETs would have more sense than to crash into one another, huh? So it was probably our military experimenting with new flight tech...
Hope they get better at it!

But, then again, you could have witnessed two different ETs having some kind of battle.... who knows?
Thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebestnr1
reply to post by cloudyday

its hard to describe
im gonna do some searchin to see if i can find some pics that may look similar

well the sky kindea went from somthing like this www.youtube.com...

to something like this

www.youtube.com...
,only more details and patterns

i saw them morphing in approx 30 seconds

now if i saw clouds like that i wouldnt think much of it
but to see em form like that it was wild, ill tell ya

after that the sky remaind like that for a few hours
but i was the only one that new how they formed
as far as i know anyhow
hope that helps

edit on 10-3-2012 by thebestnr1 because: (no reason given)

That is definitely weird.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

reply to post by sled735

ok b4 i do i would like to share two links with u u might enjoy

its about people who saw hell and came back

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Thanks for the video links. I have the book about Colton, "Heaven is for Real". It is a powerful story. Thanks for sharing with the readers.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

reply to post by sled735

ok b4 i do i would like to share two links with u u might enjoy

its about people who saw hell and came back

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Thanks for the video links. I have the book about Colton, "Heaven is for Real". It is a powerful story. Thanks for sharing with the readers.

I wish ATS would put a delete button on these posts so when people want to erase something they can. I accidentally put my reply in your post, Thebestnr1. So I'll say it again so you can see it...
Thanks for sharing the links. I have the book about Colton, "Heaven is For Real". It is a powerful story. A great read for all, believers, or not. The other one about hell is great, too. Several witnesses on Beyond and Back have told their stories about experiencing hell. You can watch the video on them on YouTube, also. Just type in,
"I Survived: Beyond and Back" and choose the video.
Thanks for sharing!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Well, I was going back to find the link for you readers about the discussion on NDEs on blogtalkradio, but now it seems to have disappeared! Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................

So, anyway, here is the link to the website. Some great talk shows about the paranormal are discussed here:
blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net...

www.facebook.com...

I hope sharing this link is allowed here.

These aren't the links I wanted to post here (above) either, so just type in: "paranormal review radio" in your search engine, and maybe it will come up that way. Odd how that link I used wasn't there when I went back to get it for you guys!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I don't know what it was that I saw. I do know the two objects were traveling too fast to be passenger planes or satellites in orbit.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
reply to post by sled735

I don't know what it was that I saw. I do know the two objects were traveling too fast to be passenger planes or satellites in orbit.

You must be a diehard skeptic if you don't think that was a real UFO. That's classic UFO behavior according to the books I've read.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloudyday

Originally posted by smyleegrl
reply to post by sled735

You must be a diehard skeptic if you don't think that was a real UFO. That's classic UFO behavior according to the books I've read.

That made me laugh so hard Pepsi came up my nose! My friends would love to hear that; they always tease me about my fascination with the unknown.

I do think I'm a skeptic when it comes to the paranormal. I always try to find the logic or reason behind an event before labeling something paranormal. Makes the unexplainable stuff far more interesting.

I've been reading a lot in quantum theory, and I firmly believe we will soon realize a lot of the events we call paranormal are, in, related to quantum theory. Doesn't make it less interesting for me, but that would be more acceptable by some.

Thank you for the great laugh!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scribe611
When this started, I almost put down my pen out of fear. I hesitated, wondering if I had finally snapped and was losing my mind. Nothing that was coming through seemed too crazy, or hurtful, so I gave in and kept up with the words as they came. I waited for a few moments after the last line came through, just to make sure that was it, and read back over everything that I’d written. It gave me chills, because nothing like this had ever happened before. After reading it several times, I still wasn’t sure what to make of it when more came rushing forth like a raging river. This is truly the most magical part for me:

"Let the learning begin – those ready to hear, let them open their minds to receive knowledge unguessed at by even the most imaginative of your philosophers. The channels are opening between the worlds, the gates are beginning to swing wide. The mystics, poets, dreamers and philosophers unite – you will be the ones to bear witness to these all-important first changes. Others will not see at first; you must help open their resistant eyes. They fear what they do not understand, as is the way of man, but you must make them see. The time is coming for the veil to fall away, and the unprepared among you will suffer greatly. Each of you has been chosen for this purpose. Persecuted in the beginning, you will be the ones they turn to as confusion invades their complacent minds. They will do rash things out of fear; you must help them deal with what they have learned. Come together now, reach out to each other, and strengthen yourselves for the coming times. You will rely on each other and what you will be shown over the next days, weeks, and years to keep your wits about you when the first wave approaches. You who have been chosen will be the stabilizers in a terror-filled world. You must show them, through your actions and reactions to the events to come, that all is not lost."

When this session ended, I read it back over several times. I was still stunned, and more than a little frightened at what I’d just written. I thought to myself, now what the heck am I supposed to do with this? A few moments later I got my answer:

"This is to be published. You must find each other, you who have been chosen… we must lead by example. Many have been called – do you hear? Will you answer?"

I am shocked there has only been one response to this post. I would like the readers opinion about the message channeled to Scribe611, please.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkdragon3157
Yes I had a few. The first one was hearing a female voice. It was more of like a mourning sound. It sounded like it was far away, but it was somewhere down in the kitchen area. I thought it was probably my imaginations, but my younger brother heard it too. The second one was Astral projection. I was just lying there in my bed with no awareness of my body and I was completely relaxed. And I was in this daydreaming state then I heard this noise inside of my ear's intensify and I felt as if I was floating, though it only lasted for a few seconds before I tried to lower myself to my 3rd-dimensional body(Not sure why I did that). Then the rest is just seeing shadows move out of no where when I'm alone mostly.

Yeah, the ghost that stayed with me from age 6-16 didn't come around much until I was alone. Made it really hard to convince my parents what I was saying was true!
Thanks for sharing your story.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scribe611
When this started, I almost put down my pen out of fear. I hesitated, wondering if I had finally snapped and was losing my mind. Nothing that was coming through seemed too crazy, or hurtful, so I gave in and kept up with the words as they came. I waited for a few moments after the last line came through, just to make sure that was it, and read back over everything that I’d written. It gave me chills, because nothing like this had ever happened before. After reading it several times, I still wasn’t sure what to make of it when more came rushing forth like a raging river. This is truly the most magical part for me:

"Let the learning begin – those ready to hear, let them open their minds to receive knowledge unguessed at by even the most imaginative of your philosophers. The channels are opening between the worlds, the gates are beginning to swing wide. The mystics, poets, dreamers and philosophers unite – you will be the ones to bear witness to these all-important first changes. Others will not see at first; you must help open their resistant eyes. They fear what they do not understand, as is the way of man, but you must make them see. The time is coming for the veil to fall away, and the unprepared among you will suffer greatly. Each of you has been chosen for this purpose. Persecuted in the beginning, you will be the ones they turn to as confusion invades their complacent minds. They will do rash things out of fear; you must help them deal with what they have learned. Come together now, reach out to each other, and strengthen yourselves for the coming times. You will rely on each other and what you will be shown over the next days, weeks, and years to keep your wits about you when the first wave approaches. You who have been chosen will be the stabilizers in a terror-filled world. You must show them, through your actions and reactions to the events to come, that all is not lost."

When this session ended, I read it back over several times. I was still stunned, and more than a little frightened at what I’d just written. I thought to myself, now what the heck am I supposed to do with this? A few moments later I got my answer:

"This is to be published. You must find each other, you who have been chosen… we must lead by example. Many have been called – do you hear? Will you answer?"

I am shocked there has only been one response to this post. I would like the readers opinion about the message channeled to Scribe611, please.

Here is a thread with a video about the channelers that work for the Dalai Lama. It doesn't look good to me.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't trust the voice.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join