Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 157
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

The last one I mentioned ties in with a missing person I had some visions on about 10 years ago. I'm still trying to figure out just how to approach that with police, because I graduated with a criminal justice degree in 1985 and I know how the line of thinking goes. If somebody knows where a body is, they most likely either put it there or they know who did. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has "seen" things or dreamed them, and have never gone to the police for the same reasons. We most likely would end up the number one suspect. And I have no clue what I was doing on a certain night 11 years ago; how could I even begin to explain how I might know where a body is?

First let me say HI! Welcome back!

2nd.

I can relate very much to this as I experienced a vision many years ago about a missing person, and have not contacted the police over it because I wouldn't want to be blamed or somehow thought as connected to it. I finally this last year accepted myself as what I am fully, and put out to spirit that if it is meant to be, I am willing to do it if they come to me. The police that is. There were several psychics who worked with this family after the missing person disappeared, but none of them gave any results.
It puts you in a dilemma when something like this happens, and I, like you, have no clue how to go about contacting or even discussing it with an officer of the law.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarbuckWhale
has anyone had a cybernatural experience? some of my weirdest paranormal experiences have been related to my computer. my friends and i think that it could be either a spirit or potentially an unfriendly presence like a demon. what do you think? its definitely paranormal though

I have had many many many experiences over the computer concerning spirits!
It happens a lot

It is not unusual at all.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Well, StarbuckWhale, the only thing I have encountered on the computer that I would relate to being paranormal was a few times I was going to send someone some information that I felt they needed to know, only to have it disappear before I could send it.
Or, sometimes my computer would just lock up and I would be so frustrated, I wouldn't retype it again.

I remember once re-typing a message three times, with something happening each time to keep me from sending it. I told the spirits, "Fine! You don't want me to send this? Okay then! I won't."

Are you talking about something different? Please tell us what kind of activity you are referring to with your computer.

And, Darkblade, you can share your experiences too, if you don't mind.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

There is almost to many experiences online to tell them all without writing a book.

Some of the highlights though are:

When I met James Van Praagh, I had spirit knocks on my wall, as I was talking to him online for the first time.

Several, and I mean SEVERAL times where I would witness a death while talking to someone online and before they would tell me about how someone died, I already would know.

Again, spirit knocks, one involving your thread and you talking about knocks.

I've had my computer lock up when experiencing a spirit in my house. That actually happened a lot back when I was in Spiritweb.

The list could go on and on. When I was a moderator for JVP it was normal to experience things over the internet on a daily basis. We were never allowed to give out psychic information to the public that came in, but between moderators, we shared a lot.

Once when I was doing the chat gallery for Spiritweb I had been sent a picture of a little girl who was a current chatter, and I got annoyed with it because I wanted to see what this person looked like as an adult, and when I said it out loud, that I was annoyed, and I closed out her pic I heard a voice tell me to "look again" and when I reopened the picture and looked the little girl in the eyes I was hit with years worth of abuse she had gone through as a child...

Like I said, I could go on and on about it all....

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Wow! Look at all the new members that have posted, and I was just on here a few days ago. Wonderful!

Welcome to all the new people. I haven't read your stories yet, but I am about to do so. I hope all of you enjoy this thread as much as I do. The stories are amazing all through. I know it's long, but you will miss some of the most fascinating experiences if you don't read the whole thing.

Darkblade71, you worked with James Van Praagh?
You may have mentioned this in the thread before, but I either missed it, or I forgot. That's great! I love him! I have seen him on t.v. several times. He seems like a great guy.

Your experiences continue to amaze me. Keep it up!

And Sled, that penny experience was

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I love threads like these, with that said I have had many "paranormal" experiences. I have experienced various entities, telekinesis, witnessed successful psychometric abilities, even had a large scale experience with negative entities that affected my entire middle school. My scariest encounters were certainly as a child, and have become few and far between since then.

Edit: I suppose I should describe at least one experience.
Around age 6 I lived in an apartment with my siblings and parents, this apartment is where most of my negative encounters with entities has occurred, and I slept in the master bedroom(had a hallway leading to the master bath, and a walk-in closet) because my parents wanted the upstairs bedroom. My mother always used to get ready for work in my bathroom because the kids all shared the smaller one, one night I awoke to the bathroom light on and I figured my mom was probably in the bathroom. I can't remember what reason I got up to check but the door was open and I walked down the hallway and came into the bathroom, which was empty. I decided to use it and shut the door behind me, then the lights turned off. I could hear someone breathing heavily, sounding like it was coming from the bathtub to my right. I was so petrified I didn't even reach for the door, I just crouched down in the corner and covered my ears for a few seconds hoping I was dreaming before I actually ran for the door and flew into my bed to throw the covers over my head.
edit on 3-7-2013 by tigershark1988 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by tigershark1988

Welcome to the thread, Tigershark.
Grab a cup of your favorite beverage, pull up a chair, and enjoy reading all the fantastic experiences shared here.

I appreciate you telling us one of yours.
That had to be terrifying as a child! Well... that would be terrifying at any age.
It seems we all used to have the same cure for our fears; pull the covers over our heads, and hope it goes away!

You say you have many, so... bring it on. We want to hear more. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Haha. Yes the covers over my head, helped me escape many scary baddies. Unfortunately it doesn't always work.
Anyways, I will shed light on a "paranormal" experience of a different caliber since you asked. When I was about 14 years old I had ran across a website that teaches practices for developing psychic abilities. I had recently learned about psiballs and energy manipulation due to a growing fascination with psychic abilities, although my mind was still wondering if some of it was in my head.. It seemed logical at the time because of past experiences that psychic abilities exist. So I gave telekinesis a shot. Oh man... what a grueling and disheartening experience it is trying to learn something like this, although It took me about two weeks of practicing every day coupled with meditating (each practice session no more than half an hour a day as it is very draining) before I successfully performed tk on a small scale... some would call that pretty damn good. I had been able to move a paper pinwheel on a nail underneath a glass jar(the glass prevents movement by heat/wind so as to not muddle results), with only my mind. (look up psiwheels) It was a truly reality shattering experience, unfortunately I never progressed the ability further as it was too much work and concentration required for a silly parlor trick.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

You must have been pretty good to get to the point of moving objects with your mind. I'm sure that would hurt my brain.

The power of the mind is an awesome thing. To think we have only tapped the surface of the mind's ability! No telling what we are capable of doing that we haven't even thought of yet!

Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
wow, honestly it has been incredible just to sit back and read these stories.

darkblade I especially found your list interesting, the idea of experiences someone else's years of abuse and pain with one look on the computer screen...that's horrifying and incredible and I would like to hear more about your experiences. My cybernatural experiences almost seem minimal at this point. But I too have felt the presence of spirits via my computer and it's good to see that others have felt that presence as well. I'm so excited by all the stories that we are hearing about that never would have been shared otherwise. please i'm excited to learn more about interesting paranormal experiences people have had with technology. I think this is something we are going to start reading more and more about in the upcoming years.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by StarbuckWhale

Do digital cameras count?

Here is a thread I started recently of spirit orbs with people posting pictures of orbs where you can actually see a face in them:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
You can enlarge the photos by holding down the control key and pressing the + sign.

I hope you enjoy it. And I hope you read through all of this thread. You'll be amazed what all is in here!

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Happy 4th of July to everyone in the U.S.A.

I changed my avatar just for this one day to show my patriotism.
I'll have to back to my freaky one after midnight.

Bump thread! (bounce, bounce, bounce!)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Not so sure of spirits inahabiting the internet,more likely NSA or any other of the alphabet agencies,maybe even computer hackers.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by StarbuckWhale

People don't realize that spirit knows no boundaries, and with the internet, it seems just like you are standing with someone. The connection is there, and sometimes stronger because there is no physical sense, so it is easier to pick up on the psychic senses. Or at least that has been my experience with the internet and ESP.

I used to wonder how and why it happened that way, but gave up as it just seems to be what is. It is an amazing experience, but also can be quite hard to handle until you get the ability to shut it off and turn it on as best you can.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by spookie1111

Not so sure of spirits inahabiting the internet,more likely NSA or any other of the alphabet agencies,maybe even computer hackers.

That happens too. I remember once in Spiritweb bragging I had not ever been hacked and within an hour I had a note on my desktop saying I should watch what I brag about and that they noticed I had no firewall and they left me a free firewall program.

That was many years ago, before the NSA.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

That was always my thought with tk. I never had any luck with it, and if I had, what is the point as all you can really do is make a pencil roll or something like that. Seems like a useless trick.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Mindless1980

Thanks for the compliment

I worked as a moderator on his website for about 10 years. it was an awesome experience and very much what I needed at the time. I learned very quickly through that experience to shut things off and also what the real reason for mediumship is, which is to help people get closure and to open eyes to the fact that spirit is always with us, and loves us and cares about us. The spirit world hurts when we hurt. Our loved ones watch from the other side, and they try so hard sometimes to help out and do what they can for us from that side. Unfortunately there is not a lot they can do most of the time. It is much easier to make changes from this side, than from that side.
edit on 5-7-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone for your participation in the thread.
And thanks to whoever gave me another flag. Deeply appreciated. The more flags and stars I get, the closer I'll be to being the top thread on the paranormal forum.

I still have a long way to go. I still need 84 flags to surpass the leader, so I don't know if I'll make it, but when I started this thread I never dreamed it would last this long. So... who knows?

Not much to share, except last night I was watching t.v. in the recliner and a dark mist swooshed up beside my arm. It was too close for comfort!
Nothing else after that.

I wonder sometimes if this is my dearly departed cat, and maybe this is why I'm not getting any communication? I've been thinking about him a lot lately because the anniversary of his death was June 22, four years ago. I miss him deeply.

But, I still feel that some other presence is here too. Human spirit? Probably. If it were evil, I'd "know/feel" it.
edit on 7/5/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Awesome, DB! Thanks for sharing that with us.
Not every type of paranormal experience is "evil". Our loved ones DO try to guide us in the right direction. Sometimes it is our guide, and sometimes our angels that make certain things happen to "keep us on our path". But loved ones offer a lot of help too.

Speaking of JVP, this reminded me of something you said last year about being invited to talk on a paranormal radio show, or something. (?) Did you ever do that?

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

No, I never did, work got so busy that I just kind of blew off the radio show.

It was/is a blog talk show so not something that is listened to by a lot of people. It was still cool to be asked though, and I might still someday if I start listening again.

new topics
top topics

<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join