Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I have days like that!

That's funny!

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Maybe it's a ghost that has a crush on Darkblade, and she doesn't like you being with him. Just a thought. I've heard of past-life wives/husbands/lovers taking negative action towards the person who's with someone they cared for.

I have been told this before long ago. One of my guides is a past life lover that has been assisting me through this lifetime. I don't know how much I believe it, but it is interesting that you brought that up. I hope that is not the case.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

reply to post by sled735

Maybe it's a ghost that has a crush on Darkblade, and she doesn't like you being with him. Just a thought. I've heard of past-life wives/husbands/lovers taking negative action towards the person who's with someone they cared for.

I have been told this before long ago. One of my guides is a past life lover that has been assisting me through this lifetime. I don't know how much I believe it, but it is interesting that you brought that up. I hope that is not the case.

REALLY?
That adds to it being a possibility, that more than one person would mention it.
That was the first thing that entered my mind when I read it the first time.

You know what they say about going with your first thoughts, right? It just popped in my head; I don't know where it came from.

edit on 6/21/2013 by sled735 because: change wording

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Yeah. I know that one,

I put a message out to my "guides" so if that is the case hopefully things will settle down a little.
Not much else one can do for something like that.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I didn't have my glasses on,but I caught a glimpse of a grayish outline just for a second.

What creeped me out was I could have sworn that it was sitting there waiting for me to come back staring at me.

That's when I got Dark. I knew if in fact I was just being a ninny he would tell me.

As for the spirit with the crush well Dark has to figure that out on his own.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RosesAreRed

Well, let's hope Dark's little talk straightened them out about what the rules are, if they want to continue hanging out there.

Do you have any more childhood experiences you want to share?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

One night I had a few friends over it was summer time and we were bored.

So being 17 and ever so smart I made my own Ouija board.

After playing with it for a while my closet door started to open by itself and we heard foot steps down the hall.

We decided then to go to my sister's room where we decided to play bloody mary.

Well with doors opening and foot steps and banging on walls we decided to quit.

None of us slept that night too scared. Glad I learned my lesson.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by RosesAreRed
reply to post by sled735

One night I had a few friends over it was summer time and we were bored.

So being 17 and ever so smart I made my own Ouija board.

After playing with it for a while my closet door started to open by itself and we heard foot steps down the hall.

We decided then to go to my sister's room where we decided to play bloody mary.

Well with doors opening and foot steps and banging on walls we decided to quit.

None of us slept that night too scared. Glad I learned my lesson.

Ahhh... the dreaded Ouija board!

So, do you think you opened a door to allow this spirit in, or was this type of thing happening before you used it? I know you had early childhood experiences, but did anything ever happen to this degree of activity?

Yes, a sleepless night for sure!

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

No things had been happening similar to this before hand.

For instance I got woke up in the middle of the night to someone calling my name and then the bed started shaking violently side to side.

Things like that have happened to me as far back as I can remember.

Now that things are starting to happen again it is nice to have Dark around to verify that I'm not crazy.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RosesAreRed

OMG!!!

Yeah, I'm happy he is there with you!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I ran into a ghost, or something like a ghost, a few years ago. I was walking down a hall in my junior high school between classes one day, and suddenly I ran into someone.. I turned around and there was no one there. I am almost positive that there was someone there; I saw them coming. Maybe my mind was just playing tricks on me.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ponglangyan

Hi Ponglangyan.

Welcome to ATS, and my thread. I hope you enjoy your membership. If you like ghost stories, UFOs, creatures of the night, and about anything else paranormal, you'll find it in the thread somewhere. And what makes it so awesome is they are true, although I'm sure some people will say "No Way!"

Thanks you for sharing your experience with us.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I had a brief experience of my own last night at work...

I saw the ghost, or something like a gray mist swooshing around out in the dorms again! It went by incredibly fast...

Twice! But the dorm is big, so it lasted long enough for me to know what I was seeing.

Nothing else after that. I think it was just letting me know it is still there.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Did it have any shape to it?

About what time?

Dark grey or light grey?

any noises with it?
Like a swoosh?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by sled735

Did it have any shape to it?

About what time?

Dark grey or light grey?

any noises with it?
Like a swoosh?

It was like a horizontal wavy cloud that moved its "body" up and down like scuba divers do when swimming underwater. I would guess the total length of the mist was about 2 yards long, and 2 feet in width.

It was dark gray. I forgot to look at my watch for an exact time, but I know it was between 12:30 and 1:00 a.m.

It appeared between the floor and the ceiling in midair.
I didn't hear any noise from it, but I was in my office looking out the windows into the dorm area when it appeared where I was looking. It went to one end of the room, the came back the same direction where it formed.

That's all that happened.

I sat there a minute letting my brain absorb it, then went back to reading my book.

Well, I'm off to see what adventures materialize tonight. Have a good night.
edit on 6/25/2013 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Hi, I've never had any sort of expierance (other than when I was small, which I simply put to imagination) but I just wanted to say, all of these are very interesting. I've enjoyed this thread.
edit on 26-6-2013 by TobinHatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TobinHatcher

Thanks, Tobin.
I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Did you read all of it?
There is every kind of paranormal experience you can imagine here... many different topics covered.

Which area/topic did you like the best? Feedback is always welcome.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Hey, ya'll.

Come check out my thread about orbs, and join in the conversation. I'm looking for people who have pictures too.

Come post yours: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
A hundred some pages? No, not all of it yet. I've kept track where I left off though. These kind of things have always interested me, although I'm on the fence about believing. I came here looking for ghost stories, the rest was just icing, as they say. I hate to say I enjoyed reading things that have caused people discomfort... perhaps intriqued is a better word. reply to post by sled735

edit on 27-6-2013 by TobinHatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TobinHatcher

I was going along thinking I would read the whole thing too before I noticed it was over 150 pages. I read the first five and last page. Sled, in your opinion and after have started and read the whole thread, what would you say are the top three occurrences? UFOs, shadow beings, ghosts, etc...

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join