Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I haven't had anything paranormal happen for a few days, so I haven't posted here. Also, I have been busy getting my friend's birthday card made for this coming Tuesday. Want to see it? Here it is:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The verse was written by Darkblade, and Scribe; I used some of each poem. Thanks guys!

I am convinced the occupants of the UFO I saw several weeks ago are reading my mind. They haven't made another appearance since I started carrying my camera in the car. So, maybe they don't feel photogenic?

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL YOU DADS!
edit on 6/16/2013 by sled735 because: CORRECTION

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thanks for the Fathers day wishes Sled

That was an awesome card! I hope she enjoys it a lot!

I'm honored that you used part of my poem!

Butterflies are great signs!

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

And right now I am witnessing demon possessed robotic reptilian entities on TV on a program called The GOP Debates in Arizona.
reply to post by Saucerwench

just wanted to say that that is hilarious.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

-Plenty of shared dreams. In a discussion about shared dreaming on a popular dream website, I thought that if there were so called Night Stalkers (the topic of discussion) they would likely frequent the site. So I cockily challenged them, and they cam and handed me my ass. But thanks to them I learned the true nature of dream control. These weren't confirmed with the other people, but the knowledge I gained was concrete. Then I had a few other shared dreams with other members of that site where our dream journals did match
reply to post by The Cusp

just wanted to ask- do you think you could list the dream website? i am an avid Dreamer, but all of my expierience is what ive learned to do myself. i would be honored if you could either teach me or tell me where i can learn it thanks.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by rain7

I'm not "The Cusp", but I can direct you to a good place to analyze symbols in your dreams:
www.dreammoods.com...

You have to apply the meaning to your dream. One symbol could mean something different for two people sharing the same symbol in their dream.

Thank you for visiting the thread. Feedback is aways welcome.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by rain7

-Plenty of shared dreams. In a discussion about shared dreaming on a popular dream website, I thought that if there were so called Night Stalkers (the topic of discussion) they would likely frequent the site. So I cockily challenged them, and they cam and handed me my ass. But thanks to them I learned the true nature of dream control. These weren't confirmed with the other people, but the knowledge I gained was concrete. Then I had a few other shared dreams with other members of that site where our dream journals did match
reply to post by The Cusp

just wanted to ask- do you think you could list the dream website? i am an avid Dreamer, but all of my expierience is what ive learned to do myself. i would be honored if you could either teach me or tell me where i can learn it thanks.

I think I ms-interpreted your question in my previous post, Rain7.
I was still having my coffee, and my brain hadn't fully awakened.

You can go under the members avatar, click on "member", and a menu will come down. Click on "posts in thread", and that will take you to all the posts by that member. The Cusp may have the website listed in another post there.
I hope this helps.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
The activity in my home/around me has increased a lot. Last Friday night I thought some was breaking into my home at about 3-3:30 am. Something was trying to open the front door and I heard voices but when I looked out (multiple times before actually going outside) I didn't see anyone. I took my Pit Bull and a machete with me to go outside just incase.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Avifors

Hi Avifors. It's good to see you again.

I'm sorry you are still experiencing things at your house. Did you ever get any information on the history there? I think we were discussing that the last time you posted in the spring.

Thanks for dropping in and keeping us updated. Let us know if anything else happens. That had to be scary.
I think I am more terrified of humans breaking in on me with guns than I am of ghosts! Of course, either one will get the heart to pumping, right?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Avifors

A Pit bull should be enough!

How does the dog react to the strangeness around your house?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Yes you did sir.

You would do well to remember that too.

lol.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I had something interesting happen to me a couple of weeks ago.

My husband and I were talking about the paranormal detector on the computer.

It kept spitting out weird dates such as 1507 and such.

My husband asked me how I thought that these dates might actually be military time.

Anyway he asked me how I came to that conclusion when all of a sudden i felt this weird *tickle* in my stomach.

I felt kinda like I was punched or something it's hard to describe.

I ended up doubled over and it happened so fast I almost slammed my head into the keyboard and my cigarette flew out of my hands.

That's the basics of the story.

Would love to know if any one else has had something similar happen?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RosesAreRed

No, I haven't, at least not to that extent.

Sometimes I get tingles or goosebumps when I feel the "spirits" are using me to help guide someone else through what I say to them, but never have I doubled over like that.

Must be a powerful spirit!

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I haven't really looked into anything except sit down with my family and talk about it and we are pretty sure we know who the orange ball was. Still no idea about the hand though. I wish I could actually talk with whoever it face to face. We have had our pitbull for a few months and he normally barks and growls( with toys in his mouth) at people, and when I took him out he was alert but quiet. I came out of the bathroom after a shower and the door handle started shaking back and forth and it sounded like something was trying to get in. I shut off the living room light and heard voices outside the door but when I pulled the curtain back I saw nothing so I woke up my fiancé, told him I thought someone was trying to break in, put Lou on a leash, grabbed my machete I keep by the door and went out and my fiancé was laughing the whole time at me. He thinks I just imagined it because I "must be worried someone will steal from us" I told him I.have never heard voices that coherent and loud plus I have never "imagined" a door handle violently jiggling nor "imagined" the sounds of a person tried to force a door open.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Outside the house, i will only kill ants when the mound threatens the health of my dogs (they get bit by ants). In that case, a teaspoon of Amdro is all you need. Problem with that is, horney toads eat ants. The decline in horney toad population is, in my belief, directly related to the advent of Amdro on the market.

Actually, I've had a lot of success with grits. They're non-toxic, and they get the job done. Ants carry grits back to the nest, they eat the grits and then drink water - poof! We cleared our garden of ants one year by using grits. Every hole I dug for a pepper plant, cucumber, squash, etc., I turned over an anthill. By the time the grits were gone, the ants were gone!

I don't think the grits would hurt the horney toads, but they might give them gas.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

It was weird. she said that she noticed that the paranormal detector was giving military time and I checked the log and it had done it only twice, once while we were sitting here and once the day before.
I got this weird feeling while looking at the log and had a thought that it wasn't her that knew, something pointed it out to her so she wouldn't miss it, or that is what I was suspecting. Then I had a almost guide like message in my head saying it is all in how I ask the question.

So I put out a message in my mind to whatever is out there asking if it was it or her, then I asked Roses how she came to the conclusion of military time.

Before I could even finish asking how she knew she convulsed forward and almost smashed her head into the keyboard. I have never seen anything like that before. She didn't know what I was asking. It answered through her is what I think.
Now I wonder what it is.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
The other night was fun too.

All evening something was touching the back of my neck.

On several occasions I told it to leave me alone and to quit it.

About 10-1030 I decided to go to bed.

When I laid down and just started to relax I heard a female voice whisper " every time in every house."

So I got up and told Dark about it. He didn't seemed too worried about it and neither was I,but I needed to tell him what was whispered before I forgot.

After a cigarette I went to go back to bed. I get to the door and see something sitting on my bed.

I turned around and went back to the living room and told Dark what I saw.

He then went back to our bedroom and closed the door. When he came out I asked what he did and all he said was that he had a talk with the ghost.

He said that it shouldn't bother me for the rest of the night which was true once I went back to bed,but still felt something touch the back of my neck while I was still up.

Had some weird dreams when I went to sleep,but of course I can't seem to recall them.

Opps gotta to work.

Have a good day!

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by RosesAreRed

What did it look like? A ghost of a human? An alien? The shadow man? The stick man?

Someone is trying very hard to get your attention! But, I don't know that I could relax around them if they were trying to bang my head into the keyboard!

Maybe it's a ghost that has a crush on Darkblade, and she doesn't like you being with him.
Just a thought.

I've heard of past-life wives/husbands/lovers taking negative action towards the person who's with someone they cared for.

Let's hope this isn't the case; you two seem well suited and happy together.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I've been seeing the same sequence of numbers for the past three or four months. Like when I look at the clock it reads, 3:33, 4:44, 12:12, etc.

Today when I got gas the pump stopped on $19.19.
I mean, it is getting ridiculous!

My daughter's birthday is on 9/19 and she has been seeing 9/19 EVERYWHERE for about a year now.

I had been reading where others have been experiencing this for the past few years, but this only started with me last fall, and it was only every now and then. But now it happens ALL the freakin' time!
I wonder what it all means?
edit on 6/21/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

You are getting angel numbers again.

The repeating number 919 ask you to allow the 'old' to be released so it is able to be replaced with 'new'.

ANGEL NUMBER 19 The number 19 is a blend of the vibrations and attributes of the numbers 1 and 9. Number 1 relates to independence and uniqueness, motivation, striving forward and progress, ambition and will power, new beginnings and achieving success. Number 9 carries the energies of the Universal Spiritual Laws, dharma and karma, spiritual enlightenment and awakening, leading by positive example, serving humanity and lightworking, your intuition and inner-wisdom, problem-solving and your Divine life purpose.

Number 9 also relates to endings and conclusions, making number 19 a number of endings leading to new beginnings. Angel Number 19 is a message from your angels that your goal has almost come to completion, or that a phase or situation in your life is coming to an end. The angels want you to know that one door is closing as another is opening. Your angels ask that you remain positive throughout these transitions and look forward to wonderful new beginnings and auspicious opportunities.

Angel Number 19 reminds you that self-help is often the best remedy, and your angels love and support you in your quest to help yourself (and others) lead happier and healthier lives. Your angels ask that you have a positive and optimistic attitude about your life purpose and soul mission. Know that your destiny is yours to fulfill and the angels give you guidance and support along the way. You are encouraged to shed love and light on humanity. If you have the urge to begin a new career which entails serving humanity, the repeating Angel Number 19 may be a message to begin a spiritually-based practice and/or profession. Trust that all you need in your quest will be provided by the angels and Universal Energies in Divine right time, and often in the most miraculous ways.

Taken from the Angel numbers index:
Angel Numbers Index

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Thank you for that link. I had it bookmarked, but lost it when I cleaned off my hard drive. I had forgotten the name of the site.

Here is my horoscope for today:

Horoscopes Y! Shine Taurus 4/20-5/20

Your subconscious is quite active today, which means that you're both having all sorts of great brainstorms, and that you may start seeing things that aren't there by the end of the day.

But.............................. I do this all the time, anyway!

new topics

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join