It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

It didn't come through. Can anyone give some suggestions on a place to post this on the net where it can be copied to place here?

I know there is a place where people post their pictures, then people go there to look at them. What is that place?

Scribe, if you can take a pic then download it to your computer, you can share it here that way. But, I know you'll have to wait until you get home to do that.

I am running behind for work. Gotta go. Good luck.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Scribe you can upload them onto the ats server, then Private message \Sled with the picture link, to which sled can copy, and then Scribe can delete said picture from ats server if scribe so wishes.

Or that is how I would do it.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I definitely will share more of my experiences with my new friend.
I'm so glad I joined and was able to meet you.
ooppss gotta go back to work.
I'll tell ya about my next one after work.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
reply to post by Scribe611

It didn't come through. Can anyone give some suggestions on a place to post this on the net where it can be copied to place here?

I know there is a place where people post their pictures, then people go there to look at them. What is that place?

Scribe, if you can take a pic then download it to your computer, you can share it here that way. But, I know you'll have to wait until you get home to do that.

I am running behind for work. Gotta go. Good luck.

I just remembered the name of the place dealing with pictures. It's called photo bucket. Just do a search to find it; I don't know the web address. This is only if you don't want to upload your photos to ATS. You can share a link to have people see it there.
Also, if you need to re-size them, DarkBlade told me about this place, and I have used it a bunch of times. It's free and user friendly.
Remember, the picture needs to be no larger than 640 X 480 pixels. There is a place where you can customize them to the size you want.
www.picresize.com...

edit on 6/11/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
This morning when I went to bed my cat was lying on my stomach (as always) and suddenly looked over, wide-eyed, in the corner of the room where my chest of drawers is. (Geeze, what a long sentence!
)

Anyway... just a second after she looked over there I got a strange feeling. A different feeling than I've had the other times. Then...

Something rubbed across the top of my pillow! I felt it, and I heard it! You know that sound it makes if you swipe your hand across a pillow to straighten out the wrinkles? That's what it sounded like. I was very still because I didn't know what this was.

No more than 20 seconds later, it did it again, and this time I jumped because it was more forceful than the first time, and it was right at the top of my head. I even felt it touch my hair as it went across; this is why I jumped.
I scared my poor cat half to death when I jumped. LOL

I was actually scared this time. I don't know why. But it didn't happen any more, and I finally drifted off to sleep.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

A few months after my first encounter I had another one.

This time it was different. My parents had gone out for the evening and a family friend with her kids came over to watch my sister and I.

Sometime during the evening I started to get a fever so my babysitter gave me some aspirin and told me to lay down in my parents bed till they got back.

I did as I was told.

I don't know what time it was,but I woke up and in front of me was a lady dressed in a dark grey extremely tattered robe. She had a white glow around her too.

I called out thinking that it was someone else when my dad popped his head in to see what was going on.

As soon as my dad turned on the lights (of course) she disappeared. I never saw her again.

I have felt her from time to time though when I first started dating dark he saw her and asked me who is that!?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Yeah, the creepy lady!
(I hope she doesn't mind me calling her that)
Roses says she called her the same thing, so I don't feel so bad now, but it was still kind of strange. I don't see things all that often, not like they are standing there, but I saw this lady clear as day, and then she was gone.

What I saw was what looked like someone wearing a long black dress coated head to toe in cobwebs and long tattered strands of white cloth. I guess I am the only other person to see her, which freaked Roses out because she knew exactly who I was talking about when I saw her.

One of Roses friends at work
(who is psychic, although I have not met her yet)
identified her as a nurse maid or nanny which fits as when I saw her, our daughter was ill, and so was Roses when she saw her, so 2+2=4........
Nice to figure these things out

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Roses gets that too lately, she thinks I am sleeping in bed and I am not.
Kind of the same, but different.

You should try to feel it next time. I found that a lot of spirits feel like ribbons of cool air, like air snakes for lack of a better explanation, but I probably already said that somewhere on the thread...lol
edit on 11-6-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Well, at least you all know the "creepy lady" is there to take care of the sick kids. Even though she is creepy, she is a loving spirit.

As for the "thing" that brushed my pillow, it happened too fast to be able to touch it. I sleep with my arms down beside me. By the time I would have got my arms up there it would have been long gone.
I mean, it went swoosh..... very fast... then gone.

Someone told me they thought it may have been my grandmother, because I used to feel her around me quite often, and still do at times. But this wasn't her. I don't get scared around spirits anymore, but this gave me a "strange" scary feeling before it ever went across my pillow.

Freaked me out, and I haven't been freaked out in a long time.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Can anyone here help me out with this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Why would you take the existence of the spider, i was always taught that they will kill off any other creepy crawlies in a home.
I was just a little surprised at your admission, i always imagined you to be more respectful of life.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by transubstantiation

It was the aggressiveness of the spider.
Not worth getting bit over trying to get rid of it.
And it just felt bad,(the spider)
I dunno how else to explain it.

I actually did feel bad for killing it.
It made me think about that for a little while.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   

You are a good guy as i always thought, i used to kill little things like spiders without a second thought but as ive gotten older i find myself rescuing them from sinks etc.I just think everything must have the same lifeforce whatever the size.
That theory would be okay if it weren't for my disgust at roaches etc, i wouldn't go out of my way to help one of the ugly bugs as i call them.
Spiders are different somehow if you don't look too closely at them.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Good to see you are still checking in with us, Transubstantiation.

I hope you have enjoyed the experiences being shared over the past year. I see you made your first post here 6-18-12. I hope you continue checking in with us.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

spiders, even tarantulas, i will rescue and release outside. Never had issue with things like roaches and whatnot, except the "waterbugs" that our lovely city sewer provides after heavy rainfalls (gigantic roaches, basically).

But scorpions and wasps...i typically draw a line there. Scorpions and wasps inside my house are killed with severe prejudice.

Outside the house, i will only kill ants when the mound threatens the health of my dogs (they get bit by ants). In that case, a teaspoon of Amdro is all you need. Problem with that is, horney toads eat ants. The decline in horney toad population is, in my belief, directly related to the advent of Amdro on the market.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Yeah, I have been finding myself being more and more careful about the critters I encounter. Normally I have a live and let live policy. I do however draw the line on spiders who get on me, and mosquitoes and wood ticks.

But even this last spider, who really did want to take a bite out of me, made me think for a few days about killing it. I actually felt guilt. Short lived, but still, it is a new feeling for me in some ways. I never really thought about something so small being important.

So I guess the spider taught me a lesson about myself as well, that I seem to be getting even into the small critters heads and feeling empathy for them. That's kind of strange.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Texas has some big bugs. I can fully understand the scorpion thing.
When I was there I spend a lot of time observing the ants and letting little lizards go that would get inside the house. Never did see any scorpions, but encountered lots of wasps and a really big jumping spider that would follow me back and forth under the AC unit outside when I walked past. I had even asked Roses what kind of spider it was but she wouldn't go near it and suggested I don't either as it would jump on me and attack me. It was very fun to watch it though. I got yelled at so many times for poking sticks into holes when we were there...

But overall I let things live even if I pester them for a little while.

I remember once having a dream where all of these strange bugs were praying to me like I was a god, and after that, I somehow felt empathy for bugs, and began that live and let live policy with them, with the exception of them crawling on me. Have to draw the line somewhere.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Yes, i check this thread out once a week, i don't post much but like a lot of other people i lurk around. Mostly in the paranormal forum.
One other thread i check weekly is on digital spy, it's called "what's the creepiest thing to have ever happened to you". Some of the experiences on there are scary, i don't know if anyone here has read it. Most of the stories are true so they say and they are very reminiscent of this thread, although not as good of course.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Actually, now that I think about it...

I married a scorpion...hehe...

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Have a new experience, well sort of my experience. more one of my co workers...

Every morning I try to leave a good morning on my facebook followed by a *sip*

Good Morning facebook peeps! Have a cup of coffee and enjoy the day! c(_) *sip*

Thursday, I leave a good morning like I usually do and the other caretaker responds with a long peeeeeeeee peeeeeeeeeeeeee post.....not normal for him, but he wanted to leave something on my morning post...

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee oh hang on still going...peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee OK good morning lol

So later on in the day I notice a bunch of water in the front entryway and I go clean it up, note the time and when the ladies get back to the office I have them check the camera to see who spilled the water and didn't clean it up.
Turns out somene was doing the peepee dance in the entryway and let loose.....

As gross as this sounds...it was damn near premonitional....so I left this comment for him after he freaked out and started laughing...

was that a premonition or did you curse me?!?!?!? Bwahahaha!!

Kind of made everyone laugh

edit on 16-6-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join