It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
haha not sure, I think she thought it was just a regular man at first but she didn't recognize him and not sure what happened but she was pretty freaked.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
My first paranormal experience happened just before I turned 5.

I was laying in bed one night and couldn't fall back to sleep.

I remember staring out the window when I heard something from my closet.

Then I heard a deep voice start calling my name and of course it got louder and louder till i screamed out loud.

That's when I picked up my (friend) thing that hung out for about 20yrs. That one moment changed my life.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
So I thought that yesterday was hotter than the day before when the house was popping it definately felt hotter. anyway nothing at all last night, no popping or anything.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RosesAreRed

I wrote you a reply, but it disappeared.

Because of a lack of time on here, I'll just say: That sounds similar to how it happened with me.

I hope you come back to share your experiences with your "friend".

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sandman441

You're probably right. It was paranormal.

Keep us informed if things start to escalate.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Did it really?

*curious*

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by sled735

Did it really?

*curious*

Yes, it didn't seem to want to go through when I hit "reply". So I even saved it to my notepad so I could copy and paste it in another attempt before I got timed out.

When I went back to start a new reply, even the notepad message was gone. I saved it, but it was no where to be found!

Gotta run for now. Time to start my work routine. I'll check back in soon.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Because of a lack of time on here, I'll just say: That sounds similar to how it happened with me.

haha I will, like I said it comes and goes so I'm sure I will be back sooner or later, If I ever get some money I might have to get a recorder and let it run all night one day.
edit on 9-6-2013 by sandman441 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandman441

haha I will, like I said it comes and goes so I'm sure I will be back sooner or later, If I ever get some money I might have to get a recorder and let it run all night one day.

I was replying to RosesareRed, but I hope you come back with your experiences too.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandman441

I was replying to RosesareRed, but I hope you come back with your experiences too.

haha I have to say I don't like how the quotes are on this board. I thought it was weird you had 3 replies to me.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sandman441

It states in the top of the post who the reply is to. Look up.
See?

No harm done!

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane
My youngest daughter came into my bedroom on Tuesday afternoon,just as i was coming out of my adjacent bathroom-and shouted into the bathroom;"Hi Dad!'

I looked at her funny and said that her dad was'nt home yet.To which she replied:"But that's impossible-i just saw him walking past my room and here into yours-that's why i thought he was in your bathroom"

I have another interesting story to help illustrate this phenomena. Back in the 1980s when I was in my teens, my parents and I lived in a place that was within walking distance of my dad's work (he was a machinist).

He would usually walk home for lunch, prop his feet up one at a time on the little railing that ran along the hallway near the door, and unlace his work boots. This made a unique little noise, as did the water in his little bathroom to wash the grease and oil off his hands and arms before eating.

On many occasions I would be home, as he usually worked seven days a week, and my mother and I would be in her room. We did a lot of quilting, and the sewing machine was in her room. We would hear him come in and close the door, take off his boots and run the water in the bathroom, which was on the other end of the big double wide trailer we lived in.

We'd stop working and walk into the living room to greet him, and he wouldn't be there. I remember a couple of times we'd hear him come in more than once before he actually got there. It had to be a state of mind thing, where he was thinking about coming home and his consciousness was strong enough to create those sounds, much like you hear residual sounds after someone has passed.

I also heard Sylvia Browne say once on TV that she went back to her childhood home once and took her son and granddaughter with her. They walked up to the door, and when she started talking to the lady that lived in the house at that time, the lady stopped her. She said she knew Sylvia's voice, and that she heard her laughter all over the house. She even told Sylvia which bedroom upstairs was hers, from the laughter she heard so often in there.

That was the first time I'd heard anyone else talk about the possibility of hearing someone's "spirit" or essence when they were still alive. I knew then that my mother and I weren't both crazy, and we hadn't "hallucinated" hearing my dad come in so many times before he ever came home.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

I don't remember you sharing that with me before. Doesn't mean you haven't. It could be my old-age memory going on the blink.

Anyway, thanks for sharing. I appreciate all the members that have shared in the past, and keep coming back to keep the thread alive.

You all rock!
(Do people still say that, or am I showing my age?
)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hey Sled,

I've been wondering about something I used to be able to do when I was younger, and I'd like to see if I still can do it now. I used to be able to focus on new people I met, and visualize their house. I could draw the front of it, and I actually scared one person.

I'm dying to know if I can still do this, but I don't get out much these days to meet people that know I've never seen their house. I'd like to dip my toes in the water, so to speak, and ask for a couple of volunteers. I'm way out of practice, but I would love to try again.

Could I get somebody to volunteer, and see if maybe I can get it close? I'm probably going to have to do several to get back to being anywhere near close, so if any volunteers could please keep in mind that I'll probably mess it up, that would be great!

My goal here is to have a little fun at this, and maybe give somebody else a laugh while flexing some very old psychic muscles. Ultimately I'm interested into moving forward with any abilities I may still have, and to be honest, cold cases are the biggest draw for me. I'd still like to know if I can visualize people's houses though. It's a good place to start.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I'll bite.

Can you please draw my brother's house? How much information do you need? Is that enough, or does it need to be the person's house they live in?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Maybe a first name, but you can message me on that. I don't know if it needs to be the house they live in or not. Never had that point brought up before... LOL!

Shoot, I don't have my colored pencils with me (I'm actually at work right now... nice and slow evening!). I would rather use those instead of labeling colors on charcoal sketches. I'll see what comes to mind, and draw it out as soon as I get home.

I guess just post the pictures on this thread? I've never sent a message with a picture attached, but I'm not sure how everyone feels about their house being sketched and posted, nor how that might be treading on ATS regulations on privacy.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Well, I have posted pictures of the area I grew up in, and there is a thread with the member's photos, so I don't think it would break any rules, as long as you don't give the address, or state the person lives in, personal info like that. The people may want to private message you with their first name though, unless they don't care for others knowing. I've seen some members come on here with their name as their user name. (Or they could be using an alias) Ha!

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Off Topic Post:

I just want to bring it to everyone's attention that there is an avatar creation competition going on now.

See this page to read the theme, rules, and enter...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ETA: If you don't want to enter, then go vote for your favorite(s) by giving them a star.

SUPPORT OUR LOCAL AVATAR CREATORS.

edit on 6/10/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

*cleans the house*

I'll try it

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
OK Sled, here's my stab at drawing your brother's house...

Ok let me try this again...

edit on 10-6-2013 by Scribe611 because: Didn't do link right... here's my second attempt

new topics

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join