It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FelineCurious

I still don't see what you are seeing, and I think the face I'm seeing is formed by the tree branches.
I feel "left out" because I can't see what you and the others are seeing.

Thanks for sticking with us, Feline.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Yep, the thirsty ghost!
(kept drinking my daughters water)
Now it swipes cigs. Or did the other night.
And it also moved a beer can all the way to the kitchen table.

For a while it was turning the little windmills in my giant vine too. But I stuck them down farther in the dirt and it has not happened since. It could all be generated by the vine in my apartment though. The plant belonged to the old man who died last year at the end of my hall. (who had his wallet stolen) I will get to that on my other thread too, as I know what happened, but couldn't say anything until the person who did it was no longer employed by the company.

BFFT, I can relate to the terror feeling. I lived in an apartment building like that. At night we would get that feeling in the hallway or walking down the stairs. It made you want to run. I know that building was haunted. After we moved out, someone was stabbed, then a fire, they rebuilt, then someone was shot, and I think it burned down again. I have not gone past there in many years to see if the building is still there, but just wanted to say I know that feeling. (there was a lot with that building, it used to be a nuns bunk house I am guessing) I have always wanted to go back by there, but it is in Duluth, and I live about 90 miles away, and never get down there.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I've had a stomach bug since Tuesday. Can't keep anything down, except for Sprite. Just nibbling on crackers makes me sick.

So tonight hubby's family is grilling out. I, of course, am in bed, typing on my iPod and making frequent trips to the bathroom. Hubby and son are gone, it's just me and my two cats.

Both cats are laying on the bed with me. Kyrie is against my back and Ransom is on my feet. Not very comfortable but it's soothing, you know?

Until about twenty minutes ago, when something went running through the house.

I'm upstairs. I heard it run down the stairs, through the living room/kitchen/dining room. Then it stopped.

I thought it was the cats, until I realized they were both in bed with me. They got up and were sitting on the foot of the bed, watching the hallway.

Then we heard the sound of it charging back upstairs.

Before it got to the top, both cats jumped down and went under the bed. They are still under there.

Whatever it was, it stopped running right outside the bedroom door. We have hardwood floors, I could hear claws on the wood.

I do not see anything, and I'm not feverish. I'm also not leaving this bed until my husband gets home. Kinda freaked out at the moment.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

OMG!!!

You have never had anything going on in your house before, have you?
The cats' reaction tells me it isn't your imagination.

You always wanted to experience this type of thing, so I think you are getting your wish!

Keep us posted. What time will hubby be home?

ETA: I forgot about the alien you saw in the doorway that night. Maybe it has returned?
edit on 5/26/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I hope no one minds as I enhanced with as little change as I could to the photo.

I'm not saying it is paranormal,
but my mind likes to throw these things at me,
so I tried to get what I was seeing.

That's the faces I see in it.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

He actually just walked in. And now both cats are back on the bed. Kyrie seems very nervous, she keeps startling at every sound. Ransom seems to care less.

This isn't the first thing that's happened here, I know I made a thread about seeing something in the darkness a year or more ago.

I don't feel threatened at all, but maybe that's cause family's home.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Thanks! That helped tremendously! Now I see it.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I'm happy to hear you are not alone now.

These types of things always happened to me when I was alone too. Maybe it saw a good chance to get to you, and came running.

Then main thing to remember, if this happens again, is not to show fear. Be strong and tell it to get out, if it scares you.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

You heard what sounded like claws scratching on the floor?

Could it be a possum or raccoon?

Actually my first thought was a dog. If there is nothing there, then it was paranormal for sure.

Could you tell by the sound if it was large or small?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Seemed smallish, like a big cat. Absolutely not a dog or anything bigger.

Both cats are now completely calm. Well, as calm as they can be with my son running through the house.

Maybe it was my kitty Amadeus, who died five years ago. He would run through the house just like that.

Actually, I like that thought. Correct or not, we're going with it. I feel better already! Except for being sick and all. . .

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I like your answer as well.
Was going to ask if you lost a dog,
but you lost a cat,
so that would be what I would go with as well

Glad you feel better about it.
My moms cats would do that after they passed,
you could hear Chester running through the house.
He was big fat cat.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Sounds good to me too.
He saw you were sick, and that the other cats were giving you attention, so he wanted to come to you too.

Yep, sounds good to me. Take care of yourself, and get better soon.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Amadeus was special. When I was a freshman in college, I got Toxic Shock Syndrome. Mommy and Dad took me home from the hospital back to their house for me to recover. For a couple of days I ran a really high fever, like 104 almost 24/7. Amadeus stayed with me the entire time.

Of course, he might have just liked laying next to a furnace...ha!

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Well,
you are sick again,
and the cat comes back cause you are sick.
Awesome!
I hope you get better soon!!

Good thing school is out!

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
reply to post by sled735

Amadeus was special. When I was a freshman in college, I got Toxic Shock Syndrome. Mommy and Dad took me home from the hospital back to their house for me to recover. For a couple of days I ran a really high fever, like 104 almost 24/7. Amadeus stayed with me the entire time.

Hi smyleegrl, that must have been pretty freaky hearing that but after what you've said about Amadeus I'm prone to agree with Darkblade that it's Amadeus come back to look after you because you are not well. Did your two cats ever meet him?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Hey thanks for that Darkblade, the face can be easily noticed now
But looking at the little skull/face is kinda spooky as I had never noticed that before lol

ETA I added another flag you Sled (now that I can hehe)
edit on 26-5-2013 by FelineCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Yeah, I notice oddball stuff...

Glad I could help with the visual!

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

Yeah, I notice oddball stuff...

Glad I could help with the visual!

OMG! I've just noticed you've both got gasmasks on lol

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Here's another one of my experiences.

A good few years ago myself and two friends rented a lovely furnished bungalow in a quiet neighbourhood. We got some strange looks from the locals due to us being goth rockers, but we were used to that. The bungalow was lovely and we looked after it properly.

There were only two bedrooms so I shared a double bed with one of my friends and the other friend had a room to herself. One night I awoke from my sleep to see my friend leaning over looking at me. I asked her what was wrong and she said I had been talking strangely in my sleep. Soon after that every time we went into that bedroom we would smell cigar/pipe smoke, a very masculine feeling.

After being there for about two months the weather was beginning to get chilly at night so we tried to turn the central heating on but it wouldn't work. We contacted the woman who we were renting from and she came round to show us how to turn it on properly as it was temperamental. We had a little chat and she told us she used to live there but moved when her husband passed away. Lovely woman and we spent about an hour chatting. After her visit the place seemed slightly different and we would hear the odd bang, but we put it down to the central heating. One of my friends didn't feel comfortable there so spent most of her time at her mum's house. It was okay if you weren't on your own in the house.

It came to a head one night. My friend and I were sat in the front room listening to some music and chatting. We both noticed movement in the corner of the room and both looked towards it at the same time. Before our very eyes were zig zags of energy, very angry feeling. We both jumped up, grabbed our bags and ran out of that bungalow as fast as we could! We didn't stop running until we were at the end of the street. Still I could feel something pulling at me. We rang a taxi from the telephone box and waited for a few minutes for it to turn up, both very nervous and on edge. That feeling of being pulled stayed with me until the taxi had taken us a good few miles from the place. Very unsettling indeed. We stayed at her mum's for the night but I had to go back there alone the next day as my friend had to be elsewhere. I also had to get in through the window because in our panic we had left the housekeys on the coffee table lol. To say I was scared is an understatement lol. We never slept in that house again after that night.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FelineCurious

Originally posted by smyleegrl
reply to post by sled735

Hi smyleegrl, that must have been pretty freaky hearing that but after what you've said about Amadeus I'm prone to agree with Darkblade that it's Amadeus come back to look after you because you are not well. Did your two cats ever meet him?

No, he died before they were born.

new topics

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join