It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

yeah those lyrics really touch me in ways you can't even imagine.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

your welcome, and i have been following the thread but not contributing, ive just been enjoying reading it

Nearly every day of my life has been what some would call bizarre, but to us, my husband and girls and myself, its normal.

last week was eventful. i went to bed early while my husband stayed up and waited for our daughter to get home, i woke up early at around 6am , everything at first seemed fine, i felt a slight tension but nothing too dramatic.

After going from pet to pet ( female cat, male cat and female dog) to say good morning as is my routine and theirs, the female cat asked for breakfast , i feed the cats on the counter so the dog wont take their food. ( don't worry we don't use that counter for cooking or food)

As i watch her take the first few bites she suddenly hissed and went into an aggressive angry mode, which i have never ever seen her do before ever. i was like WTF Polly, she wasn't looking at me but next to me. i stood still and listened, I got the feeling there was someone standing beside me.

my husband came in to see what all fuss was, he looked at me and i said there is someone beside me, he went on to tell me that last night he had a feeling of being watched.

i went and sat down on the couch, closed my eyes and attempted to pick up whatever it was that here, it was a teenage boy his name is Liam and he followed my daughter home, i asked him if he tried to pat Polly the black cat, he said yes, i told him the cats are sensitive and he cant go too close to them. he was ok with that.

during all this i was placing protections and calling for my guides, the spirit boy was giving the feeling of pacing back and forth, i had to keep getting up to shake the pins and needles from my hands, my hands can get very hot when im receiving information.

He said he would be leaving after the funeral and that his guides told him to follow my daughter home where he will be safe, he was being chased and harassed by a dark entity, who apparently couldn't get in, at hearing this i called for my relatives who had passed on, as support and a stronger protection, if this spirit boy had bought something dark here, i had to make sure we were all protected. i felt my dad show up instantly, yey for dad.

The spirit boy was telling me about blood and running away from something, he was getting frustrated at me for not fully understanding what he was trying to tell me, i told him i was sorry, but he chose the worst medium in the world to try and communicate with lol

dad pointing out that my vibrations are too high and i was having trouble lowering them, it was hard to relax and lower them with a crowd of spirits in the room lol

As the day went on, i waited for my daughter and husband to get home, so we could figure out who and why.
I asked my daughter do you know a boy called Liam? she yes she knew him, she told me he was the boy who died recently, he drowned in a pool. i asked her if she knew anything about blood, she yes her friends said there were reports of blood on a fence near the pool.

The spirit boy Liam stayed for two days, i haven't seen or felt him again, im pretty sure he has moved on.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Awesome! Thanks for sharing your experience.

It must be wonderful to have your gift. You seem to have it at "full throttle".

I think most of us have the ability, if we would learn how to develop it.

I am sensitive to spirits enough to tell when one is around, but I have only had one communicate with me where I heard them speak.
It was the ghost of an old woman who stayed in my closet. When I told her she had to go because she was doing things that scared me, I heard her (in my head) begging me not to make her leave. She sounded like she was almost in tears.
I felt sorry for her, so I told her she could stay, but only on the condition she didn't come out until no one was here.
She took off running from the bathroom back to my closet. I heard her feet hitting the floor as she ran. It sounded like she was taking small steps, like old people do... but very fast.
I guess she wanted to leave before I changed my mind.

I haven't felt her presence lately. I often wonder if she has passed over? But, there are times when I see shadows and hear noises in the kitchen late at night, so she may still be here.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

well as i said im the worst medium in the world.
im looking at my notes i wrote down while i was communicating with the spirit boy Liam.

you'll understand how its close but not correct. i know this because i had my daughter look over them to see if it made any sense to her.

I got the name Cele or kele. she said there is a boy called Kale.

I received -School Towns. i was amusing he was telling me what school he went to like a Townsville School. My daughter said that he meet up with some friends at a school the night he died.

I also got the name Jace, im thinking its a Jason, My daughter said there is a J.C.

He also told me about some cars even gave me a numberplate, as i said though if i screwed up the information i was receiving, i probably screwed up that too .
On my notes i also have the word beeda and a name i couldn't get that sounded like back

So there you have it, i dont really see the point of being able to do this if i get the information muddled up, its kind of pointless on both sides, frustrating for me and the spirit.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I've read books by mediums that said sometimes the words come through a little distorted; like you said you heard Jace, and there is a J.C. That could be very easy to misinterpret, they sound about the same.

Also, it was probably hard for him to communicate since he was a newly departed soul.
I wouldn't stop trying. You "get" more than most of us.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

i must admit , i am a little bit frightened when i have to lower my vibrations, im scared i wont be able to raise them again, so there is fear on my own part, but having no one really to teach me or hold my hand or talk me through things is frighting.

ive been thinking about the old woman at your place and how you said she sounded scared, I know there are dark entity's out there, ive seen them, well putting together what you said and what the spirit boy Liam said about being harassed and chased by them, what if that's why the spirits hide, they are hiding from the dark entity's.

It wasn't Liams idea to follow my daughter home, it was his guides who told him to. they somehow knew where a safe place was for him to sit and wait until it was time. he did say he was moving on after his funeral, his guides must have told him this.

now i couldn't connect with his guides so im assuming their vibration is higher, i can only connect with mine when im meditating and raising my vibration. but my guides can communicate with me when ever they want, so they must have more control over their frequencies than others do.

most of the time my communication with my guides is chit chat, i asked the what their favorite food was when they were alive, one said a turkey and berry sandwich another said some kind of Indian food i didn't know what that was. so on grocery day i got some turkey and cranberry sauce and i made a sandwich , she was right it was good.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I think your thinking is correct.

I saw a show on The Dead Files where Amy Allen, the medium, said some of the spirits she was talking to were being held captive by a demon in a basement of the house they were investigating.
(I don't know the name of that particular episode, or I would post it here.)

So, yes, these ghosts could be hiding from a demon, as well... waiting for their guide to come lead the way.

I don't "feel" the woman is here any longer. Actually, I think it is something different in my kitchen; it just feels "different". I haven't had any bad things to happen, other than things disappearing, so until I do, I won't be doing anything to make them leave... just in case I'm wrong and it is her.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Hi Sled and everyone that's posted on this thread. I'm a newbie, been browsing for a while, joined a few weeks back but only just put my intro up and this is my first reply on a topic.

I've read all the posts on your thread Sled and wow, what experiences! I have a few to share myself, once I get them in any sign of order lol. It's where to start though. I suppose my youngest recollection first.

My first recollection I must have been around four years old. My mother would put me to bed, tuck me in then close the bedroom door and go downstairs. The minute she had left me alone it was like all the furniture in my bedroom would fly at me, stopping inches away from my face. It was terrifying. After that I wouldn't settle unless my mother left my bedroom door open and the stairway light on. I suppose nowadays it would be classed as night terrors.

It's 3am here in the UK so I wont go into detail as there's lots of things I've experienced. I have had dreams that are 'different' and also through my life I have been shown things in my dreams, kind of like educating me. I've seen things, heard things - including my name being said. I've seen UFO's (but not so much recently), one I actually got a good look at through binoculars.

I shall tell about a house I lived in when I was married. My kids were very young then. The house was around 50+ years old, it needed redecorating as an old couple lived there years ago. My eldest son (who was around five years old) sat with me one evening after we'd been there a month or so and told me he used to live there. I've always brought my kids up with an open mind so I asked him to tell me about this. He told me he was an old man with a dog and that he lived there until the ambulances came.

A few weeks after this conversation I decided it was time to decorate, make the house more modern. My then husband was at work so my son helped me rip the old wallpaper off the walls. We then ripped up the carpet, ready for our new one. My baby was asleep upstairs. As the floorboards under the carpet were revealed I noticed a stain in the wood, no colour to it. It was quite a large stain too. My son looked at it and said that's why the ambulances came for him. This freaked me out so we left the room and went into the kitchen for a cup of tea until my husband arrived home. I didn't tell him about this as in the past I had freaked him out by knowing things occasionally lol.

As time went on little things happened. Like when I was walking down the stairs suddenly it was like I'd literally walked into the wall. It always seemed dark on the landing. Every Tuesday my husband would go to the pub to play on the pool team and I would hear a key in the front door and someone enter the house and go upstairs. At first I thought it was my husband but when I went to see there was nobody there. This happened a few times.

One particular dark winter's night, around tea time, my next door neighbour had come round for a coffee. We were chatting in the living room while I was waiting for my husband to come home from work. I had decorated the room but there was no lampshade, just a bare bulb hanging from the ceiling which was shining brightly. Suddenly we both looked up at the bulb and I kid you not, the bulb - although lit - was unscrewing itself from the socket. We watched as if it was all in slow motion as it slowly dropped to the floor. Our faces must have been a picture. My neighbour stood up quickly and said she had to go and I don't blame her for making a fast exit lol.

Eventually we gave the house up as we got divorced and I was living with my mother until I found somewhere to live with my children, She had a friend who was a careworker and she told me that the house I had lived in had an elderly couple there who one of the careworkers she knew used to look after. The old lady passed away before her husband, but apparently she was one for turning lights off when they weren't necessary. Also she told me that one day her friend, the other careworker, told her that something had happened to the elderly gent and ambulances were pulled up outside the house. We never did find out what happened to him.

Well, I suppose that will do for my first post and I hope you didn't get bored reading it lol.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
reply to post by sled735

most of the time my communication with my guides is chit chat, i asked the what their favorite food was when they were alive, one said a turkey and berry sandwich another said some kind of Indian food i didn't know what that was. so on grocery day i got some turkey and cranberry sauce and i made a sandwich , she was right it was good.

Love and harmony
Whateva

I actually like turkey, dressing and cranberry sauce on one of those little heat n serve rolls! Sometimes I take dressing, add finely chopped turkey and a bit of butter, heat that and roll it up in a soft flour tortilla like a burrito. Glad I'm not the only one who eats weird sandwiches!

If your vibration is naturally higher, I don't believe you could ever get "stuck" in lower vibrations. It seems like the higher vibration would be your natural state, so to speak, and any venturing outside your normal state would be temporary. At least that's my opinion. I'm still working on raising my own vibrations!

About your communication with Liam or your guides - don't sell yourself short as a medium! We all have to start somewhere, and the fact that you can glean any information whatsoever is fantastic. I have seen a few faint impressions and picked up on emotions, but so far I've never been able to communicate the way you do. As for my guides, it's still a guessing game for me at this point. I've had stuff come to mind as channeling, but it was "thoughts" instead of voices.

I've had lots of experiences with ghosts though, from seeing full solid apparitions to being touched, hearing things or having light switches physically flipped off. I've asked them to stop doing things that were aggravating me, but not many times. It's too fascinating when it's happening, so why in the world would I want it to stop? Only if it gets in the way of work... LOL!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FelineCurious

Hello, FelineCurious! Glad you posted on Sled's thread... we're a bunch of cool "cats" on here!

What are the chances you'd end up in a house your son remembered living in before? That's amazing... and then learning his memories had some validation as well.

Sort of reminds me of the house I lived in a couple of years back. My deadbolt kept getting unlocked in the middle of the night and the "click" was waking me up. Always seemed to happen around 1 or 1:30 in the morning.

I always felt it was an ambulance that was called to the house at that time as well, because an elderly couple lived there before me, and they absolutely loved the house. I know he was not well for a long time, and they moved to another town to be closer to their children shortly before they both passed away.

Saw both their shadows peeping around the corner once, and then felt the old man around several more times (verified by my dog, who was afraid of them at first, but then seemed to be only slightly concerned later on!)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Welcome to the thread, Feline!

Awesome experiences! How could I possibly get bored?
Amazing... simply amazing!

I think if I sat and watched a light bulb unscrewing itself I would be putting my foot down about what the rules were, and letting them know this was my home now, but they could stay as long as they didn't mess with anything. Then, if they didn't comply, I would be doing what needed to be done to get rid of them.

OR...I MIGHT MOVE TO ANOTHER HOUSE!

I love the story about your son remembering living there. It always brings a big smile to my face when I hear validation of reincarnation.
I wonder if the footsteps were residual? It brings up an interesting question if it wasn't, as to how this could have happened if it was the old man, but now he is alive as your son.

I took it that it was a man from the way you described it. Of course, it could have been a different ghost entirely. I'm sure in a house that old there were lots of people that could have died while living there.

Thank you for being a fan of the thread. I'm happy you chose mine to post in first; It makes me feel special.

I hope to see you back here again. Feel free to pop in with feedback on other posts as well.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I think that it was the one that followed me that showed himself maybe not for sure.

Yes I did mess with Ouija boards even did bloody mary once. Boy that was dumb on my part because after that things really picked up including me knowing things about friends that no one else knew. Scared the crap out of a few of them.

I never did any of those things till well after the incident though. Because of this experience I did become almost obsessed with ghosts and the paranormal.

Which led to some stupid decisions on my part not knowing the consequences of my actions.

As a matter of fact I had another experience last night.

Again I felt like deep sleep was coming on and as before I heard like a bug buzzing by my ear and felt what I could describe as a cat walking at the end of the bed.

I asked what it wanted but no answer just started going under. I said oh no not tonight. So I got up and told my husband.

He suggested I have a light on or the t.v. on in our room to keep my mind kinda busy. What I did do was think about love and the special memories I have with my husband. That seemed to do the trick.

I have no clue what's going on, any advice is welcome.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scribe611

Hello, FelineCurious! Glad you posted on Sled's thread... we're a bunch of cool "cats" on here!

What are the chances you'd end up in a house your son remembered living in before? That's amazing... and then learning his memories had some validation as well.

Sort of reminds me of the house I lived in a couple of years back. My deadbolt kept getting unlocked in the middle of the night and the "click" was waking me up. Always seemed to happen around 1 or 1:30 in the morning.

I always felt it was an ambulance that was called to the house at that time as well, because an elderly couple lived there before me, and they absolutely loved the house. I know he was not well for a long time, and they moved to another town to be closer to their children shortly before they both passed away.

Saw both their shadows peeping around the corner once, and then felt the old man around several more times (verified by my dog, who was afraid of them at first, but then seemed to be only slightly concerned later on!)

Hiya
It's kinda strange when you hear someone coming into the house, or in your case unbolting the door. I wouldn't have been able to sleep due to having to check the door was locked all night lol. But it sounds like you had a nice friendly couple in the house

It reminds me of another house I had with my lads. The first night I slept there a middleaged couple appeared in my dream. They had nightclothes on and were leaning over me looking at me in my bed. They looked as though I wasn't supposed to be there. I told them I lived there now and not to give us any bad moments as regards their views.

Thing is, before we moved in I was decorating the house with my dad. He was upstairs in the main bedroom wallpapering and I was painting skirting boards downstairs. Everything seemed fine. The next day when we turned up at the house my dad shouted me upstairs and asked me if I had been trying to pull the wallpaper off, of course I said no. He then pointed out the edges of the wallpaper rolls (only half of the room had been papered) and it was plain to see that someone had been using their nails trying to pick the wallpaper off. My dad is a very logical man and he does not believe in the paranormal but he told me that the room had to be finished that day because he was not coming back to do any more on it. My mum wasn't keen on the house either. Oh, I've just remembered, the first time my son and I went to view it we put the key in the door and it opened with a creak, but the creak sounded like it said 'hello'.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

I think if I sat and watched a light bulb unscrewing itself I would be putting my foot down about what the rules were, and letting them know this was my home now, but they could stay as long as they didn't mess with anything. Then, if they didn't comply, I would be doing what needed to be done to get rid of them.

I love the story about your son remembering living there. It always brings a big smile to my face when I hear validation of reincarnation.
I wonder if the footsteps were residual? It brings up an interesting question if it wasn't, as to how this could have happened if it was the old man, but now he is alive as your son.

Haha! I must say watching that lightbulb was one of the freakiest things I've seen! I'm thinking maybe my son had picked up on the old man's thoughts and took them as his own?

I shall be posting regularly here as things paranormal/mysterious have always interested me

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FelineCurious

Haha! I must say watching that lightbulb was one of the freakiest things I've seen! I'm thinking maybe my son had picked up on the old man's thoughts and took them as his own?

I shall be posting regularly here as things paranormal/mysterious have always interested me

I never even thought of that... he may be channeling instead of remembering! If he keeps on talking about "memories" or other information as he grows older, he may be able to use terms to more accurately describe what he's picking up on.

Have you ever watched "Psychic Kids?" The seasons with Chip Coffey as the resident medium are really good; he helps the kids become empowered and better able to live with their abilities instead of their abilities controlling their lives. Some of the kids pick up information like your son did, but they were a bit older and could tell the difference between his memories and what he sensed.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

My son is in his late 20's now and he vaguely remembers what he said but most of his memory of it has gone. As the years have gone by he's realised he's an empath, as is my other son to a degree, and me. He also can 'feel' when something bad is going to happen and it upsets him. This isn't just as regards events in the family, he picks up on worldly things too and it upsets him as 80% of the time he is correct but he cant do anything about it. He also senses when we are not alone, that a spirit or something is with us. Haha you can imagine the conversations we have as we both feel things

I've never watched Psychic Kids but seen it mentioned quite a few times. I might have to look it up online.
edit on 24-5-2013 by FelineCurious because: Extra sentence

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RosesAreRed

Sounds like you are describing the beginning stages of having an OBE; the buzzing in the ears right at the beginning of sleep. While you were in this alpha state you felt something from the spiritual realm walking at your feet...

OMG! I just had a Deja Vu moment!
It was just recently I posted a reply to someone who was having something crawl around their feet. What's going on with the critters in our bed lately? Animal totems? Ghost pets?

Anyway... (gathering myself) thanks for sharing with us.

And for those who have not read DarkBlade's (Roses' Hubby) thread about how he became a medium, it is fantastic!!!

Go have a good read here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

It had not occurred to me that your son may be picking up the old man's memories. Since he was sensitive, I suppose that was a possibility.
But since I believe in reincarnation, I'm not ruling that out either... but that's just me.

We often come back to, or are drawn to, places we lived in a past life. Maybe because we have unfinished business there? Or, maybe we just loved the area?

I look forward to seeing you on the thread. Thanks for becoming a member of the "family" here.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

It had not occurred to me that your son may be picking up the old man's memories. Since he was sensitive, I suppose that was a possibility.
But since I believe in reincarnation, I'm not ruling that out either... but that's just me.

We often come back to, or are drawn to, places we lived in a past life. Maybe because we have unfinished business there? Or, maybe we just loved the area?

I look forward to seeing you on the thread. Thanks for becoming a member of the "family" here.

I'm a believer in reincarnation too. Every so often I get very fleeting memories of another life. I've been both male and female lol.

As regards OBEs and also sleep paralysis I have experienced both. The OBEs I haven't worked at, they just came naturally. At my grandma's house when I was around 12 years old while I slept I left my body and explored the streets nearby. It was an amazing feeling of freedom but I was told to come back before I went too far and reluctantly I did. I remember seeing myself on the end of a silver cord in that venture.

Along the years I have woken up to find myself lying against the ceiling looking down at my body which to be honest freaked me out because I didn't understand what was happening. One time - I have to giggle at this - my lads were at school and I was relaxing on the settee listening to music. I remember it was 'Cry Little Sister' from the soundtrack of The Lost Boys. I must have started drifting but I was suddenly disturbed by somebody at the door which brought me back with a bump literally. I got up to answer the door and my balance was all wrong, it was like I had entered back into myself upside down lol. The most recent experience to do with this was just before I woke from sleep I could see my arms being pulled up into the air as though someone was trying to sit me up and when I opened my eyes my arms were up in the air then suddenly let go of. Very strange.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

i just might let it happen and have my husband watch me just in case. There has to be a reason it's happening 2 times now after all these years.

Maybe something is trying to communicate and that may be the only way it can. I don't know,but we'll see.
I'll talk to my husband and see what he says.

The little foot steps on the end of my bed felt just like a cat. I used to have lots of them growing up maybe one decided to say hello.

I will let you know what happens. Here goes nothing yeeehawww!

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join