It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Yes, I agree. She has an award-winning ghost photo here (if she ever decided to enter it in a contest
)

You can clearly see the head, arms, torso, and legs. Very good quality.

Someone made a comment when I posted it before that it looked like he had a dress on.
I think that is just his energy emitting from his body making it appear that way.

Okay... bed time. My eyes are about to shut.

Have a good day.

I want comments on this photo, people. I hardly got any the first time I posted it. I'll be back later this afternoon.

Yawn!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Here is another creepy experience.

When I was about 24 I was living in a 3 bedroom trailer with my parents.
One night I had a friend stay the night( she stayed in the room directly across the hall).

About 1-2 am i got up to use the bathroom( that was across the hall from my room) as I went to step out from my bedroom doorway I suddenly felt my body tingle and get real light.

To my horror I felt my legs lift from underneath me. I grabbed the door jam trying to hold on.
It seemed to be pulling me towards the guest room across the hall.

I screamed and closed my eyes. Just as quickly as it started it stopped. I ran to the guest room to check on my friend (cause I was really freaking out by then).

I found her sitting straight up in the bed crying she said right before i screamed her bed started shaking violently side to side.

If she hadn't been there too I would've thought it was a dream or a walking night mare

Can't wait to hear from y'all.

edit on 21-5-2013 by RosesAreRed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RosesAreRed

OMG!
And this type of thing had never happened there before your friend came over?

If not, then it sounds like she had a demon following her.

Did anything like this happen after she left? GOOD GOLLY, MISS MOLLY! That had to be so terrifying for both of you!!!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

No she hadn't had anything happen before. As for me I've had numerous experiences starting when I was about 5 yrs. old.

I did have something follow me for years. Scared the heck out of me for years and was really hard to get rid of.
I've always been nervous talking about some of my experiences because I was afraid and still am that IT was gonna find me again.

Yes that thing was very evil, but had i not gone through some of those things I wouldn't have the respect that I do when it comes to spirits.

edit on 21-5-2013 by RosesAreRed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Well, at least we know it won't be back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We just sat down and talked about it and got it kind of figured out.
The being was left in Texas.
I believe it attached itself to someone else after RosesAreRed and her friends got rid of it.

(Not that it attaching itself to someone else is necessarily a good thing, just that it no longer was attached to her)

That is why it is helpful for me to see it written down.
So I can look at it without any emotional responses clouding my intuition.
I had an immediate response to her story when we sat down after I looked at it and we talked. We figured out where it came from and where it was left in the dust. It should not return.

That is the first time since we got together that I have been able to get "psychic" information from her. I can sit down with people and get images etc, but with my wife it just doesn't seem to normally work that way, but it did for this.
That's awesome!

edit on 21-5-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Sorry I blinded everybody!

Hope this new background is less assaulting. I took this at my old house, it's a Rose of Sharon coming through the porch railing. I loved that bush. Saved seeds from it, but I threw them away last year because it looks like I may rent from now on instead of having a place to set out flowers & trees and have a garden again.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

don't be foolish like everyone else.

There are fallen angels and such maskarading as these black beings. Tho they would not look perfectly identical. The blackness wouldn't be as seething and unnuaturally blacker than pitch black.

If these beings are not threatening you, you probably lived a fullfilling life. As in, lived less in sin, more in love and in knowledge banishing ignorance.

These beings LOVE that. This is called human enlightenment. When a person becomes aware of how the mind thinks and is able to manipulate it to their advantage. Their own fears and emotions are subdued.

You become able to catch yourself in anger or any other form of chemical overload your body does. Just move with the flow. Just cuz the rollar coaster goes down don't mean i should jump. Il die if im not strapped to this ride to hell. And im strapped. In my ship with my lazers on lock Pew pew pew Justice.

Yeah im tired i havin't slept in 2 days. OY i chose this. And also, i only need 6 hours of sleep a day andi can stay up 18+ -48 lol. do it again... how do i function.

Pure black beings can devour you, and honestly nothing is holding them back but themselves and their morals.

Which is held by the weight of a scale. Anubis is not a jackle. He is a Black Egyptian wolf. Or just a black wolf.... Not a yappy coyotee. How insulting for ba'al to perpetuate.

song is related to my life.

My biological dad said some crazy stuff, lol. I han't meant him yet and i will in a couple weeks.
I started talking to him when he msged me on facebook when i was 20 out of the blue and i was telling him about my alien experiences and he said he didn't doubt it. Something disturbing slightly to me but i don't care.

lol. He says he mated with a Pleiadian. I donno. If hes just being crazy or w.e but he says he saw a being a brilliant light. Where as i see the opposite
If any of his story has merit. Could i be a Nephlem? lol Impossible. I am not a giant. Crazy old man.
edit on 22-5-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

I'm happy you know you got rid of the demon!
That would be an interesting story!

I look forward to hearing more of Roses' stories, if she has more to share.

I also look forward to reading the rest of your Blooming of a Medium Thread. (HINT)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

That's beautiful, Scribe!!! I believe I like that better than the other one.
You must have a green thumb.
Sorry you can't have a flower garden where you rent. You should, at least, be able to get one of those big flower pots and plant a few to sit on your porch.

Okay, I'll hush before I derail my thread.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Cryptic, go get some sleep!

Good luck meeting your dad. That should be interesting!

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I've only had one comment on my ghost photo on the previous page.

I would appreciate your all's comments, please.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

She has a lot apparently. A lot more than I knew about. I knew about her being lifted up and holding onto the door, but that really is about it. We never got much of a chance to talk about some of these things.
It is nice to hear it. We kind of got together over a deck of Tarot, I did a card reading for her, and was in her cards, which at the time, I refused to believe. She wasn't even on my radar. That changed over the next few months.

I'm glad they got rid of it too. I am not sure how I would handle that. I've already shared about my attack, so I am just as clueless when it comes to protection as most. I just do what seems to feel right and it seems to work.

I know, I have been eyeballing that thread now for a few days, but ended up starting another couple of threads, so have not done it yet. The procrastinator in me is something I gotta work at.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
My thieving ghost is back!

I went to get my hair barrettes night before last that were lying on the bathroom counter just a couple of hours prior, but they weren't there. I know I saw them there! This made me scratch my head in bewilderment.

I looked in the drawers, in my bedroom, in the other bathroom, and asked my daughter if she had moved them. No, she hadn't. I searched every nook and cranny of any place I may have put them because I needed to put my hair up for work.

GONE! DISAPPEARED!

This is really getting ridiculous! "They" take some of the craziest things! I just hope they bring them back soon because I need them worse than they do.
I have to put my hair up for work, and without my barrettes the shorter hair falls down, and I look like a boogetche.

Do you all know what a boogetche is? Boo! Get 'che (you).

edit on 5/22/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Do you all know what a boogetche is? Boo! Get 'che (you)

I actually found that funny.

Maybe we have the same ghost! When Roses first started her posts on your thread, I rolled her a smoke, gave it to her, and she set it down, and it was gone when she went to get it. SO I rolled her another, and she set it down, typed something out, and it was gone. SO I rolled her a third, and lit it and handed it to her, and that one stayed.

We can relate.
(the timing was really strange, as the cigs started to disappear as she was writing her first post in your thread, and her first to ATS besides the intro threads)

ok, don't wanna derail your thread and have lots of work this morning, so I am outtie

Peace!

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

That's wild!

Things that make you go.... hummmmm?

Your ghost must have been a smoker.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

It made me go hmmm for sure, however, it also was a perfect example of how some thing work to verify some things are real. This thread for example, has a lot of very real experiences.
I took it as a sign

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Here is one that will sound like I ripped it off a movie, but it happened.

When I was around 10 we lived in a house with a baseball field behind it. So during the summer the lights shined right into my room.

Well one night before bed i decided to pull my covers down so when i got cold later I could just roll over and pull up the covers. Bear with me these details are important.

So when I got cold later I went to grab my covers and what do I see in front of me? A floating head. With the lights from the baseball field and the full moon that night I saw the thing clearly.

Of course I was so scared I couldn't scream or move. After what seemed like forever I finally got the courage up to grab my covers and rolled over with my back to it.

I had thought to myself this has to be a dream, but trust me by then I was fully awake.
So thinking it could've been a dream I rolled back over only to discover that the darn thing was still there.

Panic set in and all I could do was to scream for my mom in my head words wouldn't come out.
I closed my eyes tight and kept trying to call for my mom till sound finally came out.

When that happened it disappeared. I really don't know when or how I fell asleep.
I woke up the next morning trying to find any explanation for what i saw thinking maybe a shirt or a doll with the night time light fooled me and I could find nothing.

I would love to hear some theories as to what that could've been.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
This happened just on an hour ago.

I walked down the passage to the kitchen for a coffee, it was about 7.15 am here. when i saw for a quick second a human figure through a mirror, from where i was i could see into our bedroom through the mirror, the silhouette was standing beside my side of the bed.

im like ok, i go into the bedroom to see if i could feel something or get some kind of connection.i instantly picked up this song ... I did it my way.

here are the lyrics for those who cant watch the video.

Uploaded on Jan 21, 2012

Frank Sinatra - My Way lyrics :

And now, the end is here
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clear
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain
I've lived a life that's full
I traveled each and ev'ry highway
And more, much more than this, I did it my way

Regrets, I've had a few
But then again, too few to mention
I did what I had to do and saw it through without exemption
I planned each charted course, each careful step along the byway
And more, much more than this, I did it my way

Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all, when there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out
I faced it all and I stood tall and did it my way

I've loved, I've laughed and cried
I've had my fill, my share of losing
And now, as tears subside, I find it all so amusing
To think I did all that
And may I say, not in a shy way,
"Oh, no, oh, no, not me, I did it my way"

For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows and did it my way!

i wonder who this is or if i know them, by reading the lyrics they sound content, im happy about that.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Again, sleep paralysis comes to mind. But then you said you moved to pull up the covers, so that rules that out.

A floating head...
The only other theory I can come up with is there was an evil spirit, or demon in that house that was doing what it thought would scare you the most; they feed on fear.

Did you ever play with a spirit board, or do any type of rituals when you were young that could have opened a door to allow these things into your life?

Wow! Thanks for sharing you story?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

WHOA!
I got chills when I read that, and not much gives me chills any more.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Good to see you on the thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join