It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Kroshka

Welcome to the black tongue society. Have you fully awakened yet? I see anubis is doing his part.

Don't be afraid. I can explain everything. All black voidish features are me specialty and i knew there would be others to awaken. I believe they will be my Archangels.

I sound bats!@#$ insain. But if you are encountering the one of my minions. Then yes you would be one of the chosen.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

Wow, Scribe!
Wonder what it was?
It had to be right on you for him to strike at it.
Was this anywhere close to where you saw the spirit wolf? Maybe the wolf was warning you about something in that area? Or maybe it WAS the wolf again that your cat saw.

I'm sure this unnerved you; it would me too! Maybe you need to do a cleansing in your apartment, since your cat has been seeing things lately.

Thanks for sharing that with us. Good to see you on the thread again.
Keep us updated!

edit on 5/20/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Kroshka

OMG!!
WOW!
I'm sitting here with my jaw in my lap!
Those are some incredible stories!

Welcome to my thread.
No, you aren't alone, but I don't remember anyone posting about having the ability to travel across the country in the spiritual realm and physically move things! Awesome! I don't know how to comment on that, except to say you have some extraordinary gifts!
Thank you for feeling safe enough to post them here. I love hearing all the different kinds of experiences people have. Some people may not believe you, but after having my ring setting appear in thin air... hey, I'll believe about anything.

I hope you stick around, and if you have any feedback on other people's posts, feel free to comment.

edit on 5/20/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Wow Scribe, that's a spooky experience.Animals are great "vibe" detectors for sure, and so are you.

Perhaps there was someone waiting in the bushed to mug you or something. That is how it happens to me right before I encounter someone intending to hurt me. I was in Chicago waiting at the train station once and decided to go for a walk and I walked around for a while and at one point I saw two men approaching me down the street, and I just "knew" they were up to something (Got that very bad feeling much like you described) so I turned around and started heading in the opposite direction and they picked up the pace and started to come up behind me... I bolted off and ran back to the train station. They chased me all the way there, I have no doubt I was about to get mugged.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Those psychic gifts we have sure do come in handy at times, huh?!

I'm glad you made it to safety before they caught up to you.

(Tell your wife I sent her a U2U, in case she misses it.)
edit on 5/20/2013 by sled735 because: typos... always a typo in my posts! LOL

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Kroshka

That is very interesting!

We used to do almost the same thing in Spiritweb before it went offline. A group of us would practice astral/dream walking and meet up with each other in dreams. It actually worked very well. I knew a few people over the years there who were very good at being able to "see" what my house was like (That was embarrassing )

Being able to project yourself and move objects is way beyond anything I have experienced though. Not nearly that good. I am curious so I will ask this, do you think that your "crush" on this person was part of the reason you were able to do it so effectively?

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

That is part of what those psychic gifts are for, self preservation. I had to develop some of it at a very early age. It kept me alive and out of trouble. That and I can run really fast if I gotta...

I'll remind her when she gets home from work to check her messages. I think she was on this morning though, so she probably did.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
woah thanks for the responses. I feel really great about sharing the stories!
It's funny, a few of you have given information I felt the need to write down while in my lurking phase

CrypticSouthpaw - Yeah I've worked really hard on not building fear. I let it pass, and try to feel out the situation without... feeling the situation? if that makes any sense. I wouldn't say I am awakened, but I am WAY more aware now than what I was then. Just, in the realms of human manipulation and not so much spiritual things. It's as though I needed to back off on that to focus on something else, and when I am ready it will come back. Your minions eh? You can make beings that try to find people? I'm really curious. I'm forever a child haha.

sled735 - thank you so much! yeah that was the first experience of astral projection I have ever had. I didn't know it at the time, but my guides were with me. They made themselves into penguins to add humor. "Human, why are you flying?" "Idk, penguin, why are YOU flying?" I would love to actively participate in this thread :] That materialization sounds REALLY amazing. Who cares if people don't believe us and our stories? They happen for a reason, that I am sure.

Darkblade71 - You know, I really do think so. Emotions are very strong, are they not? Some people react mindlessly because of them. It was my first experience. The natural ones always work better, I think. I haven't had the ability to do it again since then, but I know with training I will get it back. I don't want to use it for anything other than what I feel my purpose is.

Sorry for short reply, I'm getting kicked off the computer by a rather annoyed human who constantly spits negative energy. She doesn't realize she can psy-attack.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Kroshka

If you would like to read my experience with the ring setting, I believe it is on page 1, or 2. It's right at the start of the thread somewhere, along with some of my UFO experiences.

Have you read any stories on this thread before joining? If not, you have missed some most amazing stories!

When you get bored, may I suggest entertaining yourself with this thread? You'll love it!

I look forward to seeing you around.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I have read it before, but I will read it again! I have read some of the stories on here; I agree they are incredible. I feel like we are all capable of what everyone can do. I feel like social manipulation creates binds on the brain; shapes the ego attachment to the false self in specific patterns. So, neruo connections are set in certain aspects which causes a limited awareness. It's like, the indoctrination makes a set shape of awareness that the brain can travel around, which limits our abilities. These are just my personal observations and theories though.

I will read this whole thread though, even if it's a bit of work. I mainly research, and listening to others IS a part of that. I will also apply feedback whenever I feel I can open awareness, if possible, and ask as many questions as I can think of

You are all so kind. I haven't felt energy like this in awhile, and I am really thankful for it!

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Wow! I stay off ATS for a few days, come back, and there are 4 pages with new members posting.

Welcome, to all.
I don't remember everyone's name to welcome you personally, so I'll just do a group welcome.

I am so happy to see more new people posting. It is also good to see some old familiar faces coming back.

This is a great thread to share your experiences without ridicule. I hope any one of you who have more will share it here. Fantastic stories being told by everyone!

I don't have that many experiences, I'm just one of the lurkers of this thread. I like to post every now and then to welcome new people, and let you know your stories are being read by more out there like me that don't post.
I think everyone who has posted here probably takes a peek from time to time. That is a lot of people!

Scribe611, I see you have an avatar. I really like it! It looked like the sun was shining in my eyes to my left as I read your post. Beautiful, peaceful feeling it emits.

That is a beautiful rose also, RosesAreRed.

I think I may need to get rid of this goofy avatar soon.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindless1980
Wow! I stay off ATS for a few days, come back, and there are 4 pages with new members posting.

Scribe611, I see you have an avatar. I really like it! It looked like the sun was shining in my eyes to my left as I read your post. Beautiful, peaceful feeling it emits.

Thanks, Mindless! I had help with that from Sled and one of the Super Moderators, DontTreadOnMe on the thread "BTS : Avatar Creations." There's a lot of info on the original post, and also on page 168 of that Thread. I founod the picture itself somewhere online, and got it stretched to fill the background by help from the BTS person.

And just for the record, I kinda like your avatar... describes a lot of us on here! Everything is speeding up, it seems. More stuff to do in less time.

Anyway, I know what you mean about being off of here for a while and then coming back to find all kinds of goodies to read. This is by far my favorite thread on ATS, and when I don't read it regularly I really miss it. I feel like I have a bunch of friends on here, even if I most likely will never meet any of you in person.

Somebody on another thread brought up the idea that if a bunch of us from ATS ever got together we'de be a force to be reckoned with. I totally agree, but we're so spread out all over the globe we'd have to have regional gatherings.

I'll keep everybody posted on the happenings outside my apartment building.

Sled: you mentioned the wolf, but that couldn't have been what my cat was striking out at. He was looking about where someone my height would be, and he directed the strike directly to the left of and slightly behind my left arm where he was resting, again suggesting near my height. That was completely weird, but I'm not freaked out about it yet. Close, but not quite... it's entirely possible he may have seen a harmless spirit, angel or guide walking beside me and was afraid of it for some reason.

In my old house, the dog I had at the time was afraid of the spirits of an elderly couple that lived there previously. I saw their shadows along the wall one night, and felt them several times before they finally left me alone. Well, the old man hung around a bit longer than his wife, because I didn't feel her but maybe twice.

When my dog would glance around me and see something I couldn't, she would cower behind me and look back and forth from me to the stairs she usually saw them on. I told her it was okay for them to be there, that they were just checking out the new owners. That seemed to calm her down. Even if animals can't understand English (and I'm not entirely convinced they can't), they surely pick up on the mental or emotional imagery we associate with the words we say.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kroshka
woah thanks for the responses. I feel really great about sharing the stories!
It's funny, a few of you have given information I felt the need to write down while in my lurking phase

CrypticSouthpaw - Yeah I've worked really hard on not building fear. I let it pass, and try to feel out the situation without... feeling the situation? if that makes any sense. I wouldn't say I am awakened, but I am WAY more aware now than what I was then. Just, in the realms of human manipulation and not so much spiritual things. It's as though I needed to back off on that to focus on something else, and when I am ready it will come back. Your minions eh? You can make beings that try to find people? I'm really curious. I'm forever a child haha.

sled735 - thank you so much! yeah that was the first experience of astral projection I have ever had. I didn't know it at the time, but my guides were with me. They made themselves into penguins to add humor. "Human, why are you flying?" "Idk, penguin, why are YOU flying?" I would love to actively participate in this thread :] That materialization sounds REALLY amazing. Who cares if people don't believe us and our stories? They happen for a reason, that I am sure.

Darkblade71 - You know, I really do think so. Emotions are very strong, are they not? Some people react mindlessly because of them. It was my first experience. The natural ones always work better, I think. I haven't had the ability to do it again since then, but I know with training I will get it back. I don't want to use it for anything other than what I feel my purpose is.

Sorry for short reply, I'm getting kicked off the computer by a rather annoyed human who constantly spits negative energy. She doesn't realize she can psy-attack.

LOL psy attacks.

pew pew pew

useless, pointless, stupid,

Somethng along those lines?

The black beings are at war with the Pleiadians. There may be some whom have gone rogue from the original agenda. But I believe that they will stray back to their original duties. Some may feel they need to keep the process going for the time being until the prophecy is fully unleashed.

They tend to be quite orderly. And want things to pan out as it was written. Generally the rule is not to interfere with human affairs. As in politics and military. Some may guarding portals or relics and are working with the government in protecting them in order to maintain balance. Tho the government may try to obtain such technology i assume they won't have dark energy beings hand over their weapons considering they are the most powerful in this galaxy.

Such places where war was broken out and negotiations there after would be skin walker ranch and some other locations here on earth.

So some are actually truly darkside, In their minds they are maintaining the balance. To the others they are looked upon as acting on their own accord. There is a difference. If you see glowing red eyes. Its showing you it has the ability to devour you, entirely body mind and soul.

This is where the term hell hounds come from. And the reason why their eyes glow red is because of the eternal fire burning inside of them.

We all have seen this.

^ we know that this is the product of splitting an atom. An atomic explosion. But this is still within the realms of the 4 physical elements or the 4 physical states. Wind fire water and earth. All matter can be catagorized under these. The non existant matter or the etheral matter is the 5th dark energy. Black holes suck in stars and huge ammounts of matter condensing it into tiny black balls. And spitting it out the other side. This is what darkness is made of. And when you encounter an authentic dark energy being. If its eyes are glowing red this would be the power of the flame burning inside them. Far greater than any atomic explosion. This fire if unleashed can consume matter and convert it into spiritual fuel.

This is all quite scientific yet spiritual.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

Wow Scribe, that's a spooky experience.Animals are great "vibe" detectors for sure, and so are you.

Perhaps there was someone waiting in the bushed to mug you or something. That is how it happens to me right before I encounter someone intending to hurt me.

Thanks, DarkBlade! I have been trying to go ahead and open a bit more, seeing as it's been several years since I did that. It may have kept something from happening last night, but then my little brave tiger kitty had a paw in it too!

There's only one problem with the "waiting to be mugged" theory. There's no bushes anywhere near that end of the parking lot; it's wide open all the way to the road. Besides that, when I got the feeling that I'd already walked too far to that end and turned to go back, the anxiety was growing as I headed back to the apartment. My cat was getting more anxious too, which I normally might think he was reacting to my anxiety, but then he wouldn't strike out at a specific target he was looking at.

That actually does freak me out a bit, because I really have to wonder what he was seeing. I'd think that if he was seeing an angel, or human-like guide, he wouldn't strike. But then on the other hand, whatever it was left us alone after that. The worst was when I thought it was an actual living, breathing human sneaking up on me, but there I was out in the open.

You know, on second thought there are several hedges and undergrowth around the trees on the other side of the road I live on. There could have been danger there, but then what would cause him to strike out when nothing solid was around?

I just realized something else. I had the feeling of being in danger from an aggressive dog, and there are the black dog stories I've read so many times on here. Maybe something with that energy, or associated with that energy, was sneaking up behind me? And the reason my cat was nervously glancing back & forth from behind me to the apartment, maybe he was thinking 'we're not going to get there in time, I have to drive this thing back?'

And I never thought to protect myself or demand it stay out of the apartment. Never dawned on me at all. Thank goodness it stayed outside! My cat sure was busy for a couple of minutes, running to every window and staring outside with his tail all fuzzed up and lashing back & forth. I guess he was daring it to try and come inside.

Bottom line is, something happened that I absolutely cannot deny. Here I've been wanting to get back into the more spiritual side of life, and this happens? Guess that proves there is a nice side and a not so nice side!

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindless1980

click the banner in my signature. You will be taken care of.

I designed a few of the ones on this page. someone else on the team designed most of the rest.
edit on 20-5-2013 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

I think animals react to both good and bad the same way with spirits. If it is out of the norm, they will react to it. Cats especially like to get all puffy. I have no idea what it was, just that I could relate to the feeling. The cat also could of just been picking up on your unease. It is hard to say. Whatever it was, it sounds like you made the right choice to get away from there and go home, of that I have no doubt.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Good morning! Nice to see people posting while I was at work.

Scribe, Mindless was right. I almost felt blinded by your avatar as I read your post.
It simulates a real sun shining... almost.

Roses, how did your night go? Anything happen? Hopefully, you got a good night's sleep.

Cryptic, any idea what happened to Paul? He quit posting the same time you did. His last post said he was ill.
I hope he is okay.

I don't mind you replying to members here who are asking questions of you, but maybe you should point her to your threads. You have so much information there already.
A lot of what you say is "over my head". I don't know how to comment.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by Mindless1980

click the banner in my signature. You will be taken care of.

I designed a few of the ones on this page. someone else on the team designed most of the rest.
edit on 20-5-2013 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

I like your new avatar!

I went to the introductions thread yesterday and put a link to the avatar thread in all my welcoming posts, just in case they missed the info. about it in the forum.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I posted this in the middle of the thread somewhere. I'm posting again for the newcomers.
This is the spirit of my cousin's deceased husband. He is standing beside a tree he planted at Christmas time when they were first married.
His daughter took a picture of the snow one evening, and when she downloaded it, her dad was standing there...
Oh... and it was a few days before Christmas when she took the picture.
I think he wanted to say hello, and let them know he was still with them.

What do you all think about this? Comments please. :-)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

That's awesome!

Things like that are so hard to catch in pictures!

top topics

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join