It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Enjoy your vacation!

Perhaps you will have a new experience to tell by the time you get back!

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
reply to post by Mindless1980

Well, for the brief second I saw it, it was very bright, and I think I saw some red and green lights flashing... then giant, green forms with out-stretched appendages came into view...

Trees!

Ha, Ha... funny.

That is a disappointment for you, I'm sure; me too.
If it has shown itself to you a few times in the past, I have a feeling it will be back. Just keep your camera charged and with you at all times!

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Here is a new one.

Last year, an old man had a heart attack in my building and as they were wheeling him out we made eye contact ( he had hit his head and was bleeding) and then they took him to the hospital where he died.

Later that afternoon I had to remove a bat from the entryway of our building. When I touched the bat I felt a connection to the old man who just died.....hard to explain, it was almost like he was the bat trying to come home, or that was the thought in my mind at the time.

Eventually I had to go into his apartment and clean up what the next of kin missed when they cleaned his apartment. (They did a wonderful job of cleaning)

There was some blood that was missed, and I cleaned it up.
(not sure if the blood is important or not)

Today, I get a call on my radio that there was a bat in an apartment and I had to go remove it. I grabbed it with leather gloves and then I let it go out the window. It flew away, but I had a weird feeling when touched it...I still can't place what the feeling was, just unusual. Very subtle.

About half an hour after I remove this bat I hear on my walkie talkie that my co worker is calling an ambulance, and saying that we have an injury on the property. Blood everywhere..... So I head over to the building ASAP, and the ambulance is already there, paramedics trying to stop the bleeding on an elderly woman who was on blood thinners and I am guessing diabetic from the look of the hole in her leg that wouldn't stop bleeding.
They rushed her off to the hospital and my co worker and I cleaned up all of the blood in the entry way of the building......It is unknown now what her status is, I hope she is ok.

I have only had to catch 2 bats ever in this building, both times was during a point when someone was either dying or having a life threatening condition....or maybe it is because I will clean up their blood later....strange...bats..........

I am going to make a thread on this I think....

edit on 10-5-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Yes, good idea on making a thread.

That is totally strange that people were affected with their health both times the bat showed up.

I wonder if it could be a shape shifter and it did something to these people? Hummmm..... strange!

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Here's a couple of videos to watch while things are slow on the thread... Enjoy!

edit on 5/13/2013 by sled735 because: add link

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Have another odd occurrence.

My wife came over and set a can of beer on the desk right where it would be in my way.It kind of annoyed me a little.I think I even said something. She was kicking me off the computer so she could get on.

Anyways, so I get up and go sit on the couch to watch TV and she goes "Give me my beer back!" and I look at her all funny and say I didn't touch it. (I rarely drink these days and wasn't that day) We both kind of look at each other and then start looking around for the can of beer. I KNOW it was there when I stood up, I looked right at it.
I ended up standing there staring at where it should be for a minute. I was kind of dumbfounded.

I look over to the dining room and there is the can of beer about 10 feet away from where it should of been, on the kitchen table. Neither one of us moved it, of that I am certain.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Whoa!
You still have something that likes food and drink with you!

Look out! You may have a drunk ghost on your hands!

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I totally forgot about that!
I wonder if it's the same spirit.

hrrmmmm.....

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Maybe you or your wife should open a can and tell the ghost you are sitting it out for it; then leave the room.

Go back later and see if it has moved, or if any beer is gone (or whatever you sit out).

I'd watch sitting out beer though. "It" might get drunk and start knocking things over stumbling through the air!

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
I was outside on the porch at 3:00 a.m. this morning, and I was thinking that the light across the road had not gone out in quite awhile. I was thinking about the man who passed over, and happy that it appears he has "moved on".

Just when I thought that.... "BANG"! Such a loud bang, it made me jump.
(It came from across the road where his business is located.)

Then I stood up and walked to the edge of the porch to see if I could tell what caused the noise. Too dark.
I looked up at the sky, and I swear I saw a UFO go across! It was very high up; too high, and too fast for a plane, but too slow for a meteor.

I got a very weird feeling after that, and the tree in front of my porch made a rustling noise. I stood up and said, "You are not allowed to follow me into my home. Stay away!" and came back inside.

I know there are all kinds of logical explanations for all these events, but I find it "weird" that they all happened in a short sequence of one another. And, the weird feeling I got. I could feel a presence. Remember, I am a sensitive.

Paranormal? Could be.... could be something else, but based on my feelings, I say Yes.
edit on 4/14/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

You said 3am.

For those who don't know, 3am is a dimensional doorway. It is when the veil between the physical and the astral/spiritual are the most thin.

Just like samhain (halloween) is when the veil is the thinnest throughout the year, 3am is when the veil is the thinnest throughout the 24hrday.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by supermarket2012

Thank you for the feedback on my post, Supermarket2012, and welcome to the thread! Where have you been?

Do you have any paranormal experiences to share with us? We would love to hear them, if so.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

That's very interesting about the bats, DarkBlade71.

I have always thought of bats as evil for some reason; probably because they are associated with vampires on t.v.

And that ghost bat is the freakiest thing I've seen lately!
(posted on your thread.)

Weird, very weird indeed.

Also, please keep us updated on the beer-drinking ghost! That is crazy!

edit on 5/14/2013 by Mindless1980 because: add comment

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Mindless1980

Yeah the whole bat thing was really strange!

In a good way!

I dunno if I would want a drunk ghost...
.no telling what kind of things they see around them to knock over.

As long as they stay away from my coffee I am good with it.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
Have another odd occurrence.

My wife came over and set a can of beer on the desk right where it would be in my way.It kind of annoyed me a little.I think I even said something. She was kicking me off the computer so she could get on.

Anyways, so I get up and go sit on the couch to watch TV and she goes "Give me my beer back!" and I look at her all funny and say I didn't touch it. (I rarely drink these days and wasn't that day) We both kind of look at each other and then start looking around for the can of beer. I KNOW it was there when I stood up, I looked right at it.
I ended up standing there staring at where it should be for a minute. I was kind of dumbfounded.

I look over to the dining room and there is the can of beer about 10 feet away from where it should of been, on the kitchen table. Neither one of us moved it, of that I am certain.

Here goes that synchronicity thing again!

I haven't had anything come up missing and reappearing since the last time I posted about it on here. Then here you come talking about things being moved, and...

My daughter had lost her new pair of glasses over a month ago. She paid quite a bit for them too, so when they came up missing she was sick inside. She thought she had dropped them somewhere coming out of a store going to her car; that was the only thing she could imagine happened because she said she searched the house inside and out. She checked every nook and cranny of her bedroom... no where to be found.

So... she ended up going to buy another pair two weeks ago. More money out of her tight budget!

Today she came walking through the hall kind of in a daze and said, "Guess what I just found?"
Well, I had no idea, so I asked her what it was.
She said, "I looked down on the floor just under my bed, and there was my glasses I lost!"

She said she had looked under her bed, and there was absolutely NO WAY she wouldn't have seen them in that spot. She was truly bewildered by this.

I told her our ghost must be up to its old tricks again.

She agreed.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

We got more than just the beer can. I have a large vine in my kitchen that has two little windmills in it, and over the course of the last couple of weeks, they keep moving. Kind of turning in the dirt. They will be facing the living room and when I walk past later, they are facing different directions This plant used to belong to the old guy that died last year in the building. Someone put it out by the dumpster and I grabbed it because it is such a huge beautiful vine. It takes up one corner of the dining room and stretches from corner to corner going two ways...It's huge!

We have been giving out clippings and spreading the old mans plant around the building

Weird with the glasses! Great timing!

edit on 15-5-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
You know, I really was hesitant to share this, but right after the Boston Bombing, like within 15 minutes of it, I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote what was coming off the top of my head about who did it.....if I can find that piece of paper I will take a picture and show it to ya, but I didn't date it at the time so you would have to take my word for what I got. I play little games like this with myself.
The bombing one caught me off guard.

*Wanders off to find piece of paper*

Can't find it right now, I know I saved it though.
I'll keep looking over the next few days.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Don't forget! Wow, it would have been great to verify it with a date somehow... for the skeptics!

Next time you "get a message" write it down and take a picture as soon as you get done. Make sure your camera has a date stamp on the photo; then you will have documented evidence at times like this.

I can't wait to see it!

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Yeah, I know.

Things like that I usually keep to myself, so I don't take pics. To afraid to be wrong in the public eye I guess.
People take it to serious.

They don't understand that it is a learning and experimenting process.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I mean, just take a picture to have for yourself with a date stamp on it. Then if something comes true you have written down (afterwards) you will have documented evidence to share with others.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I found it.

I left the thumbnail picture for a closer look.

Age of one of the bombers (older one) 26

Was very close on clothing.

I was seeing backpacks.....

6 bombs...

6:53...this was the time the next evening when I was listening to the Boston scanner when they had the other one pinned down in the boat and took him into custody.

Bus terminal? Unsure, maybe they should go look there.

I was thinking there were more bombs that would blow up.....with the 6 bombs......5 and 1..
These were pipe bombs thrown at the police.

It was a quick 5 second write down on paper, just what automatically came out.
I was impressed with myself.

edit on 16-5-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join