It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

hello again sled 735 i had a question, when i was telling my experience of my mirror encounter i mentioned an earthquake afterward , ive always thought the 2 incidents were connected, seeing what i saw and then an earthquake, maybe its just wishfull thinking, i was just curious as to what you thought about it. i have spoken to a very few people of that experience but the ones i have spoken with did think it was odd of what happened, and while im here i figured i might as well share another experience.On a mothers day 2 years ago my fiancees dog had 7 puppies but thats not strange part, while she was giving birth to her 3rd or 4th puppy i went to the kitchen to grab something, i dont remember what mainly because when i turned the corner to enter the kitchen, i noticed out of the corner of my eye, a very large black dog maybe wolf, i just knew that it wasnt supposed to be there and it was huge (as i wasnt looking forward to losing a limb that day) when i went to get a full view of this dog it was gone. so i did a little research and found that black ghost dogs are omens of death. well the following saturday, my fiancees friend called to let her know her son (which she babysat) was in the hospital, and the next day he passed, which was exaclty a week from when i saw that dog or wolf. why the dog showed itself to me that day i still do not know but if i never saw that dog again it would be too soon

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by amsterdamn87

I honestly can't answer your questions. I don't have that much knowledge on either of those questions you asked.
All I can say is the other person that saw the reptilian in the mirror, and then her friends saw it one day as they were together, didn't mention anything odd like an earthquake afterwards.
I don't think they are related, but who knows? I'm sure there is lots of info here on ATS somewhere. Maybe type "human hybrids" into the search button at the top of the screen and see what comes up?

As for the dog... All I can offer you is the meaning of having this animal as your totem:

Source: www.whats-your-sign.com...

In Asia, the wolf guards the doors that allow entrance to heavenly, celestial realms. The Wolf is also said to be among the ancestry of Genghis Khan. When this gracious creature appears to us, and serves as a totem in our lives, the Wolf beckons us to ask these questions:
Are you thinking about a different form of education?
Are you being a true friend, and are your friends being true to you?
Are you communicating yourself clearly to others?
Are you being loyal to yourself?
Are you incorporating strategies and planning to achieve your goals?
Are you spending enough quality time with yourself, friends and family?

The above is only a portion of the meaning offered at the site.

If this animal appeared to you as your totem, then I wouldn't see it as an omen of death. But there may be something I haven't learned yet about these creatures, so I can't say he didn't appear to you to give a warning.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by amsterdamn87
reply to post by sled735

hello again sled 735 i had a question, when i was telling my experience of my mirror encounter i mentioned an earthquake afterward , ive always thought the 2 incidents were connected, seeing what i saw and then an earthquake, maybe its just wishfull thinking, i was just curious as to what you thought about it. i have spoken to a very few people of that experience but the ones i have spoken with did think it was odd of what happened, and while im here i figured i might as well share another experience.On a mothers day 2 years ago my fiancees dog had 7 puppies but thats not strange part, while she was giving birth to her 3rd or 4th puppy i went to the kitchen to grab something, i dont remember what mainly because when i turned the corner to enter the kitchen, i noticed out of the corner of my eye, a very large black dog maybe wolf, i just knew that it wasnt supposed to be there and it was huge (as i wasnt looking forward to losing a limb that day) when i went to get a full view of this dog it was gone. so i did a little research and found that black ghost dogs are omens of death. well the following saturday, my fiancees friend called to let her know her son (which she babysat) was in the hospital, and the next day he passed, which was exaclty a week from when i saw that dog or wolf. why the dog showed itself to me that day i still do not know but if i never saw that dog again it would be too soon

Somethings telling me the black dog posts on this forum brought you here. Its not surprising because for 1. These are real aliens and 2. They are seen by people, but the numbers still remain few. Now i want to clarify why it seems like A LOT of people see them when in actually its quite rare, like winning 6 dollars in a scratch n win, not extremely uncommon but not the first thing youd expect from a scratch lottery ticket.

Now hes asking specific questions, Shall i work my cipher magic? Okay, when i analyzed this instantly it corrilates with same kind of experiences i would have.

As for the earthquake, you could say that your warning or should i say that your experience that was SHOWN to you in literal form through heavy reprisentation and symbolism. When i see this, i don't see any mystism about it at all. I see it flat line for what it is. There is no other explaination for what you saw combined with the earthquake, you could circle around the veriables all you want. But i have a feeling you live in a major earthquake zone, If this was a common message from a passerbyer Orion you could expect this.

Now, if its something MORE then that. You would expect this to be a message of the future, I have clearly stated that the reptillians are nothing more than a branch steming directly to the birds themselves as they are both the same thing, But genetically modified for different purposes, That is the blasphemes of these beings. The Orions DO NOT DO THIS, it is against their code to interbreed with their creations. It would never happen. Period. Now Lucifer broke this rule, The owls don't care because they are raptors. And raptors will devour anything thats weak bleeding and crawling on the ground. And as far as we are seen spiritually and intellectually we are free game.

This should worry everyone. In order to gain a true foot hold in this solar system, we need to prove to them and everyone else we can stand up for ourselves here. The wheel of time, Time after time again Ravages our land and our hearts. The illuminati warns us through symbolism MASSIVE symbolism staring at you in the face.

DID YOU KNOW that the mickey mouse logo, his head. Is the wheel of time? Now i showed you guys who saw my threads the disney plate with aliens on it, the owls i speak of. I showed you how DC is in the form of an Owl, and i i showed you the dollar and other various things, I showed you the evidence of the rattle snake constellation, I showed you how Orion has made a FOOTNOTE on our civilization with monuments, where as these pleiadian reps have done nothing but create sickness and dispair for us.

The book of job even describes them, the ones who unleashes the virus on us. Remeber when i first came here and was talking about Atlantis? about an evil species that came here turned on us and infected us? How i saw the pyramid and ran down the corridors holding items. I still find it strange i have memories of the akashic records and the strange rooms that change every 40 paces. Tho those were not tied to my dreams of end times. They were interesting non the less. Its a hard place to describe but the main halls have domes on the interior almost like roman style where the room would dip up then down and up and down. There were Plates of flaming oil along the walls that lite it, but everything caught the light very well.

^Wheel of time. Honestly, few things get passed me. I am defenantly gueided by something. Or effectively useing both my panther and arctic wolf totems
i can't explain it but most of the time answers will just JUMP to me, to you guys. Weither im thinking about them hard or not... lol. I mostely just struggle with trying to put it into words, But i have some skills in describing things so it aids in providing a vivid image into what i see in my mind and am trying to share.

So as this guy is pointing out, Watch out for these owls/raptors

(shape shift) Nose to the wind
(shape shift) Feeling I've been
(move swift) All senses clean
(earth's gift) Back to the meaning, Back to the meaning of... Life

So seek the wolf in thyself

(shape shift) Nose to the wind
(shape shift) Feeling I have been
(move swift) All senses clean
(earth's gift) Back to the meaning, back to the meaning of wolf and man

Don't be surprised, i may be one of the 2 whitnesses in the bible.
As my other friend saw it too. But then again, I did show it to 2 other seperate people. So i showed it to 3 people in total. LOL theres that magic number again 3. God the universe is so f!N awesome.
edit on 26-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

You see here how the torus is being portrayed. Now see our faithful dogs. Attacking the false god. You know the wolves by the circle as a reprisentation of their connection to the unseen energy. We see the swastika, This is a relic displaying features similar to the wheel of time.

So, next time you see these wolves trying being a little more excited and showing them some love. I'm sure they are upset people forgot about them so long ago. I would be, and it would explain some of their hostility and arrogance. But that's nothing to worry about because if you understand everything iv told you. You should beable to move in directions i couldn't of. Not yet anyways. For those of you who do meet them i suggest you thank them for protecting us and giving us a shelter as well as being our gueids, Angels do exist but not in the way people think... That wolf was showing up to warn you. It in no way too that persons life. Does not the bible have scriptures of children of god doing this? Well the bible would mention HIM specifically and not the angels. The angels were not mentioned in genisis because the main focus of the rewritten bible was towards god. The extra chapters tho in the etheopian bible do fill in a lot of blanks.

I hope im making people less confused instead of more confused. lol.

I only sleep for 4-5 hours a day at the most lol every 24 hours. xD I don't know why. I guess my mind dosn't really get tired like other people as fast. But left handers do have sleeping problems, that is a known fact. Im able to be up 18 hours a day everyday... 16-18 hours. Yeah, how am i breathing right now. Yet typing and tracking all this stuff for you guys? No idea. lol. Its the power of jesus flowing thru me hahahaha kidding.

PS: told you i can decipher things
if there any more questions feel free to ask i will try to be as honest as possible, If i don't know enough about the subject i usually wont even talk about it ... until i look it up and learn it quickly.

Being a seer and deciphering stuff counts as paranormal right? lol Didn't want to bomb the thread. But im sure this material wont be overlooked.

This album was released the same year i was born lol weird.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

This is my favorite band, I really got into music listening to these guys. Could say that all good people here could say this song is our life.

Also this whole album is recorded in 432hz. I believe it is one of the first albums to go clean frequency wise.

This is why i love metal so much. There is so much... said that just surpasses any lyrics iv read, rap and the like. I always find that there are metal songs where i listen to the artist. And i know there are things they are not telling, but i know those peices because i myself have found fragments of them, Without them its pure luck stumbling on all this stuff, but i don't have *pure luck* its to coincidental... lol I would like to think im going crazy, but i have not lied.. So wtf. LOl. anyways il stop spammng you guys. Post some updates! And please don't mind the material i have posted here. It may suit to help some people.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

edit on 26-3-2013 by amsterdamn87 because: double post

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

thank you for your insight sled735, i havent considered the dog to be a totem but that seems posssible, and the questions werent just directed at you, it was for whoever else that might have an answer but thank you none the less. sorry to end this with another question but is it possible to have more than one totem?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

reply to post by sled735

thank you for your insight sled735, i havent considered the dog to be a totem but that seems possible, and the questions werent just directed at you, it was for whoever else that might have an answer but thank you none the less. sorry to end this with another question but is it possible to have more than one totem?

Yes, I think it is possible.

According to CrypticSP, he has two animal totems. But, you may want to read up on totems for yourself to learn about the wolf and answer any questions. Research, research, and more research is advised when answering questions you have.

During my years of looking for answers to "this, that, and the other", I've found that many people have different views on the same thing... and offer legitimate points to consider.
Just take the answer that "feels right" to you.

We are all not on the same "learning" path in this life. So what rings true for me may not ring true for you; do you see what I'm saying?
By that, I mean we all have different lessons to learn which lead us to certain beliefs to aid us during our journey on our life path. Thus... why we have so many different religions. No one is WRONG in their beliefs... they're just DIFFERENT.

edit on 3/26/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

thank you again sled735, im not looking to pound you with questions and looking for a definitive answer, its just i always have questions and the only way to get anwers is to ask but as you said, it always helps to do research (which is what im doing at the moment). one thing ive learned though is that resaearch does not always come in the form of another persons experience. either way thank you again for you insight

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by amsterdamn87

Have you seen this thread? www.abovetopsecret.com...

I thought you might find it interesting, and helpful. The OP has seen people who appeared as aliens to him, but human to his parents. Then the parents had a spell put on them, and the aliens took this boy and his sister with them to the ship.

Don't want to run you off my thread... just finding things that help you know you're not along.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

reply to post by sled735

thank you again sled735, im not looking to pound you with questions and looking for a definitive answer, its just i always have questions and the only way to get anwers is to ask but as you said, it always helps to do research (which is what im doing at the moment). one thing ive learned though is that resaearch does not always come in the form of another persons experience. either way thank you again for you insight

Totems are dependant on many things, They say many animal totems can come in and out of your life. But you only have 1 spirit totem, Usually.

In my case since my encounter was a little more than just an alien letting me watch an abduction you can assume a lot of Esoteric wisdom or nature can come of this. The fear is only self relating to the fear of the wild, you never get the feeling its a Demon looming over you. Just an Odd odd animal.. but its the second you think its not an animal. It picks up on that. These are native american creation spirits tho. You will find as sled has said do some research, You can relate the spirit totems to those encounters as they have the same characteristics. Also check the native amercan shapeshifter gods. mostly relate to Orion. Even the word Origin lol.. Orion /facepalm. anyways i showed you all the links with the pyramids and the dogs and panthers, Its kind of plastered everywhere. Even the sphinx is kind of a dead give away, you wanna talk about more dead giveaways? the Royal family crest lol with the Lion.

Anyways, The reason i know i have 2, is because of that weird dream i had with the white wolf. The duration of the dream was 5 minutes but i woke up 8 hours later. Dreams like that i hear are not normal. Expecially since there was a cage directly under a street light lol. Only later in real life. I am to meet an alien who shows itself under a street light... very weird. I am still kind of dumbfounded a dream can do something like that...

I wasnt posting to run people off. But if he wants the truth as do you all. Its better to take it from the ancients point of view rather than relying on mediums and such to tell us this and that being exists and they are here for that and what not.

I even have a hard enough time telling you guys how its gunna play out but if i had not did the prayer to yahweh and that thing didnt show up 2 minutes before, Well.. I would not be so certain about everything. Its something i should and kind of am obligated to consider. With these dreams and how that thing just kinda. Pulled off the veil for me. There had to be a reason. I will not accept mind games as the planning was to accurate.

You know, i almost didn't go to my friends house that night. My dad was running late in dropping off my clothes so i can change and sleep over at his house. But my dad showed up just in time. And the squad appeared just in time over the mountain. And so did the cat.. and everything else as it progressed....

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Thank you, Cryptic.

All points of view should be welcome to the open-minded for consideration.
Yours are more different than anything I have come across to date, but I'm not ruling anything out.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
My stars,

You take a break for two days and the post are full and long. I am reading but here. I will be writing soon about another story which delves into totems and working with nature.

When I was training part of everyone initiation was that they had to walk into death valley on their own and sum up whatever they could. Believe in the powers that brought them there and know your way home again.

Mine was not all that interesting to me, but to onlookers from about a half a mile away, well, they experienced things they had never seen before much to my surprise.

Anyhow, I will return and write about it in detail as its one of my most intimate stories. I call it my forty days in the desert. Being tempted and knowing the truth about things.

Will check in tomorrow morning as I am really tired.

Have a great night everyone and I just can hardly wait to start reading all the new post! Welcome to all of you I haven't had the pleasure of meeting.

oh' yes, and Sled735 I have missed you while you were gone that weeek. I have read your post and love the way you give feed back. I tried t0o do a simple article that was pretty mundane tame and indisputable but, I got the bullet anhyhow. LOL. This place really trains you to write and not cut coners about it when posting in the news section. Only the brave i'm telling you.

edit on 26-3-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: aded the last piece.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
well thanks for allowing me to post it sled. Like i said i have no reasons to lie to people. I was being completely honest when i told you i did my homework on all of this.

There is just a mere fraction of what exists. The thing is now that i pointed it out. You will fnd it much harder for these little things to not draw your attention... because they will.

And yeah i guess what im saying is unque. But im telling you its an authentic warning. And it should be heeded.

There are no coincidences of the like, I will always be here for you guys and anyone else okay? We need to stick through this together so we can all make it out with our teeth still attached.

I love this song, its so beautful.

Tomorrow. all will be known, and your not alone.
So don't be afraid of the dark and cold.
Because the bards songs will remain
They all will remain
In my thoughts and in my dreams they are allways on my mind.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Originally posted by BewilderedandAmused

Anyhow, I will return and write about it in detail as its one of my most intimate stories. I call it my forty days in the desert. Being tempted and knowing the truth about things.

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah! You've been teasing us for over a month saying you're going to post your stories. I want to see you post it, and stop talking about it. (Joking with you, Paul). LOL I also want to read that one about the "other world" beings that you were talking about previously. :-)

oh' yes, and Sled735 I have missed you while you were gone that weeek. I have read your post and love the way you give feed back. I tried to do a simple article that was pretty mundane tame and indisputable but, I got the bullet anyhow. LOL. This place really trains you to write and not cut coners about it when posting in the news section. Only the brave i'm telling you.

Thanks, Paul. I missed you guys too.
And thanks for the compliment.

I see you are learning how the other threads operate.
I venture out to other threads now and then, and I tell you what! It makes me appreciate my thread that much more for how we all treat others posting here.
Some people on ATS are just down right R...U...D...E..... Rude! I try not to allow them to get "under my skin". That is giving them control over my emotions, and I refuse to allow that.

Okay... waiting on all the stories you've been saying you have to share. Bring 'em on!

edit on 3/27/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by BewilderedandAmused
Yeah' I got more stories to tell. To speak the truth I am a bit reticent to bring up the ones that are coming to mind as they are about abduction and I do not want "them" to know I am here. I am a little put off from having more experiences with other world beings. Not of the "other time" beings but, other world beings are more difficult to comprehend as their motivation can be quite obscure compared to a shared earth different time entity.

This to me brings up a whole new discussion in and of itself. I am game for dialogue if you are?

Paul

This is the one I was referring to in my above post. This sounds VERY interesting! Do you feel comfortable sharing it, or not? How will posting on ATS let them know you are here?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw

And yeah i guess what im saying is unque. But im telling you its an authentic warning. And it should be heeded.

Okay, maybe I'm a little dense.

So, tell me in one paragraph what this "warning" is that you are trying to get across. I've read all your posts, but I'm not sure what your message is. Maybe it's because you have soooooooo much stuff in one post it makes it hard to comprehend it all... I don't know.

Thanks for your concern for us. I appreciate your input.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw

Okay, maybe I'm a little dense.

So, tell me in one paragraph what this "warning" is that you are trying to get across. I've read all your posts, but I'm not sure what your message is. Maybe it's because you have soooooooo much stuff in one post it makes it hard to comprehend it all... I don't know.

Thanks for your concern for us. I appreciate your input.

to simplify things, Be careful of the Owl people or anything else that may look like an Owl hair feathers or bald avoid them at all costs.

The black dogs are the real ones here to help us, both factions are creepy. We arnt going to be cut a break with seeing humanlike beings because we are the only humans here. They may look Humanoid, but they distinctly look like birds which is nothing alike from what we know.

Watch this video sled, So you can understand that Birds and the Reptillians are one in the same faction.
Everyone knows that the main plot of the reps is world domination or to eat our children. My dream confirms this as they were only taking the children.

Sometime in the near future depending if the apocalypse is this year or not. From what i read the messiah comes after a 7 year war with iraq china and the USA at least thats what edgar cayce is predicting. So either that 7 year war already happened or its just starting.

What ever end of the stick we are at, things will progressively get worse till the day people will have to leave the cities, but there will be obstacles. Sun light will be scorching hot. So people will have to go out during the night ( this would be 7 years from now) If the sun continues to pulse the energy likes its doing. We can expect to see all of this.

I was also pointing out for people which aliens are which. People need to know, that they cannot rely in these birds, and the fact people think they relate more to humans and are infact the most human like this is false, entirely false. Considering they are birds do we lay eggs? No. So why would we be more pleiadian than anything else? Its obvious that people ARE being tampered with by demons. Just stop and think for a second there sled, how many crazy ufo abductees support the pleiades??? How many people who claime star seeds exist also support the pleiades?

Is it a big number of the UFO community? Now you know why im worried Sled. And its like im the only one preaching this warning before it happens.

I find lots of rare pictures btw tho i did not post them on the internet I don't know why but the keyword searches i do in google let me find exactly what i want.

This is the pleiades tree of begining. Notice what the 2 people are doing? Pouring blood. Is this a good enough explaination for you? And the fact the whole picture is in Red with the feathered serpent sitting in the middle. See the crown of feathers? And look at the flowers, it is clearly a reprisentation of abduction but on a soul level as the flower reprisents the soul.

You can see people being forcibly sucked through them. Is this a nice picture? No, but any norton looking at it would think this picture looks beautiful or this picture looks mystical! i wonder what it means? Yeah not at all. Its a warning and not meant to be anything appealing to the eye, the symbolism is there because its being Literal. Meaning that tree is going to eat people, And there will be blood.

Now next time you read something about satan have 7 rattles or 7 anything 7 demon lords or 7 feathers atop his head. You will find this message repeated everywhere. Because it is a very important message.

You could say that the whole specific reason that the Wheel of time ( the mayan calander) and anything else that counted up to this date was made to warn us about this event that happens over and over. They come we die they take our kids, They come we die they take our kids, They come we die they take our kids. And this happens eternally, At the same time. The hero keeps waking up each time to bring people below into the Ark or Atlantis. This is why it is called the wheel of time. Because the same events keep repeating themselves over and over and over, with all its pain suffering. Everytime we reach this point there is always massive ignorance. And again we learn nothing at all people in general people are either not trained properly or simply put, Maybe the genetics runs scarce in humanity? As in, most people born would just be servicemen and woman not scientists. Their purpose would be production and distribution.

Im not being elitist here im just trying to describe what i see, How many scientists do you know? Me, i only know acouple because they are family members. Other than that i don't know any scientists. Do you? lol.
Its not being pregidious if its a true statement on all levels.

the galatic federation of lies. Lol. At least you guys know now those ships orbiting are not here to help us.

And these beings plan on buring us? i think not. I will warn people, and i will do what i can to prevent these monsters from deciving people.

See the cigar shaped ufo in this video? Im telling u i never watched this video before, first time today.
The cigar shapped UFOs belong to them and even the Pleiadians speak of having a fleet of a million of these. JUST LIKE MY DREAM.

DO NOT TRUST SATAN, the black dogs are our true gods. Not these liars.
edit on 27-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

That's not ONE paragraph, Cryptic.

I'll go watch your videos now.

ETA: Okay, I watched the videos. I don't see what that first video about the chickens has to do with anything we are discussing.

The second one is basically teaching the same thing they have been teaching in the church since Jesus came.
Have you ever gone to church, Cryptic? If not, you are gathering all this info on your own? That's good.

I see what you're saying. All a person has to do is read the Bible, and they'll get all this information there. However, there is a lot of symbolism in the art of the ancients that alerts us too.

You have a good heart in trying to warn people, but Jesus already did that, and many continue delivering His message in the church.

Again, we are getting off track of the paranormal theme. This belongs in a "spiritual" thread.

I will stop here. I don't want my thread closed down because we continually get off track from the paranormal.
But thanks.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

as a last comment to explain the chicken video for you. When a chicken is growing in an egg. There are stages when it starts to grow a tail teeth and claws. But since nowadays they were altered so the protein stop producing. Another gene activates which develops the beak! And feathers

This is paranoraml. How is this topic not paranormal? Im saying theres going to be a massive alien invasion with these guys lol. The spiritualness only applies because people made the bible and such and deem it Spiritual.

Im not talking about spirits tho am i lol And you are right Jesus did you warn you.

But clearly people do not understand, how a chicken is a dinosaur. If that is truth, then we can see these Owls or birds Angels are also the reptillians. I am warning people because its a great deception. And many people will blindly walk to these monsters. But my message has been posted so il stop posting it here as my work here is done and i must move elsewhere to spread this message.

People are lost and think god has forsaken them, but those critters are still here. And i think its my job to restore faith in them as one of the messengers. But thanks for letting me post here. I will answer other questions not relating to this but i will not Elaborate on these topics further as everything i have posted is all i need to say, to prevent myself from repeating over and over.

Im looking forward to hearing pauls story as well as the others. But i hope you take the message i gave you to heart. I have no idea when the information will be useful to you, but it will be. trust me on this.

new topics

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join