It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Gildenel

Here is some info on the owl...
www.whats-your-sign.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Well....... that link didn't go to the owl, so I'll post it here again...
Source:

Owl Meanings in the Realms of Animal Symbolism The owl is sacred to the Greek goddess of learning, Athena and is even depicted on some Greco-Roman currency as a symbol of status, intelligence and of course, wealth. In ancient Egyptian, Celtic, and Hindu cultures the symbolic meaning of owl revolved around guardianship of the underworlds, and a protection of the dead. In this light the owl was ruler of the night and seer of souls. A misunderstanding of this necessary relationship gave the owl some negative associations with death. It should be clear that the owl was honored as the keeper of spirits who had passed from one plane to another. Often myth indicates the owl accompanying a spirit to the underworld - winging it's newly freed soul from the physical world into the realm of spirit. Being aware of the owl's symbolic meanings is a good way to connect with this fascinating creatures, and also become more in-tune with the owl's wisdom. A Quick-List of Symbolic Owl Meanings: Wisdom Mystery Transition Messages Intelligence Mysticism Protection Secrets Native Americans associated the meaning of owl with wisdom, foresight, and keeper of sacred knowledge. This may largely be due to the fact that the owl is a great foreteller of weather conditions. Also its ability to see at night is legend among the Native Americans, and this attribute would be invoked during ceremonies when an oracle of secret knowledge was required. Similarly, West African and Aboriginal Australian cultures viewed the owl as a messenger of secrets, kin to sorcerers, as well as companions to seers, mystics and medicine people. During medieval times in western and central Europe it was fabled that owls were actually priestesses (witches) and wizards in disguise. To this day the owl is considered a witch's familiar (an animal soul-spirit linked to a spiritual person via a unique, communicative bond). The owl is a creature of the night. It's important to note the symbolism of nocturnal creatures because night-time proclivities have specific philosophical meanings. Combine the following nocturnal symbolic meanings with that of the owl for a broader interpretation. Nocturnal Animal Symbolism Includes: Dreams Shadows Otherworldliness Secret knowledge Psychic awareness When we connect with the owl in its own environment, and according to its way of life, it helps in deciphering the messages the owl has for us. Why? Because owls and all creatures ofthe animal realm are pure energy, and they come from a place of wholeness. As such, they communicate in a unified voice. They speak in the language of the trees, the wind, the moon, the sky, etc. Learning the owl's habitat is a great way to learn her language, and more clearly understand her voice when she chortles in our spiritual ears. Check out this great home video taken by Phostenix. It's a horned owl stopping for a sip.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by BewilderedandAmused

I am going to post a story next that I was reminded of reading tonight’s contributions.

Waiting, Paul.

I won't have internet access next week due to a business trip out of town, so I hope you get to this before I have to leave Monday.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Where is this located? I believe those gates would be the gate of the hero. Someone is supposed to get ahold of armor and weapons from some hidden vault. From there the Hero would make his way across the land opening other doors gathering keys/relics for the Ark weapon. The main weapon of Earth is called the ARK. And there are many pieces that all tie together to get the Ark to work. Something was hidden in the Ark of the covenant which will be used to do all this. It has been kept safe by priests who know the prophecy ( And if anyone is reading this and plans on treasure seeking this. Don't. This plan is in place for greater schemes a and designs, Not to reward the ignorant adventurer.

Is this on the island of man? Over in England. That was one of my first planned stops on my *pilgrimage* to see what i can learn about these places to help the hero wake up. The Hero will know what has to be done and why. If anyone has a compelling vision of destruction they should probably consider checking this out.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl

Originally posted by Gildenel
reply to post by sled735

Thanks, I am still reading through, I'm on page 6 at the moment and am enjoying everyone's experiences even though some of them scare me, I'll be keeping my eye out this inside info sounds very interesting.

I forgot to add that when I was eighteen the night of my birthday my sister told me that I had been talking in my sleep we had to share a room as we were staying with mum, this was before I had been told about he owl visiting me, anyway I was talking in my sleep about an owl and saying numbers really fast and saying things she didn't understand.
edit on 15-3-2013 by Gildenel because: (no reason given)

Oh, that's weird. And it brings up an interesting event that I had, which I had forgotten about! When I was 10 I shared a basement bedroom with my older, 16 year old sister (we fought all the time, lol) and she said one night I started sleep-talking in FRENCH. It really scared her. No one in my family took french classes.

Oooh..I wonder what the numbers mean. I do know that the universal language is math.

Iv had weird weird about numbers, doing puzzles to find traces of the keys and where the vault is. And it was such a surreal dream. With lighting and stuff in the background. And i was running around some house. I remeber seeing some weird goblin doornob and there was 3 slots in it. During my dream i had gone through 3 experiences where something would dawn on me and i had to scour around and look for clues into the evidence left over for the location of the keys. It was weird. I remeber seeing red balls of fire and all sorts of weird things i couldn't of lucid dreamed up. There were people looking for me in this dream.
At the same time there was alll these random hooded figures bending over and looking under couches behind doors and everywhere. And they never payed attention to me till i figured everything out and had the keys in my hands. As soon as i found the vault after retrieving the keys. Each key having its own individual quest. When i opened the vault. The vault vanished. And then i saw numbers appear on the wall. Then i looked at my arm and the numbers and symbols were on my arm. I remember seeing the symbol for division, Squared. Some numbers A bunch of fractions, with a formula being X and Y 123 4.4 3/45. i don't know how to describe it. Bit it had ( ) in some of the parts. And when i found this out they all looked at me. And like i saw red glowing eyes and a bunch of demon sound track audio clips could be heard from inside and approaching from outside.

I wish i slept with a pen and a paper everynight but when i woke up from that dream i really didin't have a vague clue as to what formula i was shown. I'm sure if i went thru hipnosis. it would reveal some very interesting things. Maybe some things i don't want to remember.

TO THE GIRL WHO SEES OWLS

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ My explanation of your owl.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Wow, Cryptic! You'll scare this poor girl to death with that video!
Interesting though! Let's hope this isn't the case!

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Yeah i know. I'm not trying to scare her tho. I thought it was relevant tho. As soon as i heard her talk about the owl my face when i read what shes saying.

Maybe she should try hypnosis without a camera :S lol.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw
Yeah i know. I'm not trying to scare her tho. I thought it was relevant tho. As soon as i heard her talk about the owl my face when i read what shes saying.

Maybe she should try hypnosis without a camera :S lol.

:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   

wolfsmoon.tripod.com...
Hmm well considering the dream i had. My spirit totem would be the Arctic wolf. This is a personality description from a site i found **********When manifesting as a Shadow Totem, Arctic Wolf brings lessons in the life experience that will tend to build up a defensive wall around the Shadow Wolf Soul. These individuals enter onto the Red Road with a good deal of vulnerability, in many instances a higher degree of sensitivity to their environs than most two-leggeds. Yet, as time goes by, extremely painful circumstances are met that will either construct a fortress of solitude or a friendly barrier that keeps Others at a "safe" distance, thereby decreasing the chances that the individual may once again be hurt.

These individuals are the stoic and resolute individuals who appear to weather any storm with a spirit of strength and perseverance. And indeed, they are quite capable of enduring many hardships, yet the true lesson for the Shadow Arctic Wolf individual is in the act of maintaining a certain measure of vulnerability in the face of the brutal lessons they encounter.

When operating from Contrary Medicine, these souls may appear to be quite aloof, particularly to those who have hurt them, going into a frigid distancing that is equaled only by the frosty winds of the Arctic blowing upon the tundra. Though it is not that they don`t feel or don`t care . . . merely that this is their way of gaining detachment from the pain of the encounter.

Though Shadow Arctic Wolf is a naturally geared toward a mostly solitary existence, he/she will have a couple, to a few close & trusted friends that will be more like family members than their own biological family. The reason for this is due to the fact that the Shadow Arctic Wolf soul will often grow up in a family that is either highly dysfunctional, or in circumstances where one or both parents are absent, be this as in the sense that the parental figures are deceased, or where the mother and father are emotionally unavailable.

Again, trust is hard won in the two-legged beside whom Shadow Arctic Wolf walks, and bonds once forged in trust, will rarely be broken unless there is an extreme betrayal on the part of their loved one.

The ultimate challenge of these individuals is to learn to be open, vulnerable and trusting in the face of a lifetime of lessons in rejection, disillusionment and betrayal. Yet it is interesting that these two-leggeds will often be the ones to break off relationships, and are seldom the one to be "left behind."

The lesson here again, is to face the lessons that the relationships represent (for it is in their interpersonal relationships that these souls learn their greatest lessons), else they will meet the same issues again and again until the lessons they represent are resolved.

Through determination, the Shadow Arctic Wolf individual will persevere despite all odds stacked against him/her, and ultimately transcend beyond the past, retaining the openness of Divine Love.****************

Yeah everything you are reading there is my life.

aloof :
1. at a distance, especially in feeling or interest; apart: They always stood aloof from their classmates.
Synonyms
2. cool, detached; distant, standoffish; snobbish, haughty, disdainful.

stoic:
1Noun
A person who can endure pain or hardship without showing their feelings or complaining.
1. One who is seemingly indifferent to or unaffected by joy, grief, pleasure, or pain.

resolute:
1.firmly resolved or determined; set in purpose or opinion.
2.characterized by firmness and determination, as the temper, spirit, actions, etc.
Synonyms
1. firm, steadfast, fixed. See earnest1 . 2. unwavering, undaunted.

environs: surrounding objects; surroundings; environment.

brutal lessons they encounter. The reason for this is due to the fact that the Shadow Arctic Wolf soul will often grow up in a family that is either highly dysfunctional

Couldn't of been more true. That is weird sled. That you pointed that out. But there's more to this than just simply.... spelling out my life and my personality/relations ect

A white wolf in a dream usually symbolizes an area of your life where you are a loner or on your own. A situation that nobody else understands or that you have to do all by yourself.

Spirit of Arctic Wolf

with

Wolfs Moon

Role: The Teacher

Lesson: Learning & Using Potential

Element: Earth

Wind: North Wisdom

Medicine: Manifestation

Keywords: Teacher. Resistance to Change. Stamina. Resilience. Wisdom. Determination.

The individual with Arctic Wolf as their Power Totem is one who is capable of being a teacher, as having resistance to change, as having stamina, as having resilience, as having wisdom, and has having determination, withstanding numerous challenges and setbacks, only to emerge stronger than before with the ability to push his body and mind to the limits, and in fact, can appear to even derive pleasure from doing so.

Now. I want to make this very clear. That i live in British Columbia in a native american founded town.
I showed you the local legends of the transformers, who were 3 brothers or 3 wise kings ( same story as jesus conception) Linking these Dogs to SIrius which we already did with all the links and evidence! So in turn. We found out that the shapeshifters out there are Orion's. What else we found out is that, These are among the few seen shapeshifting meaning their is not many as advanced as them. We know of Osiris we know the pyramids were made for them by their will. A man made the pyramids but used an Orion ship to do it. If Orion can create stars and planets. Then this ship being the Earth Carver. Makes total sense. Absolute sense. Reinforcing the idea of the invasion coming up.. that the other seers are picking up on. These are dark times, but we should see some spectacular things.

Now, I saw the shadow Wolf. In reality. But i also saw a panther. These were not just coincidence.

PANTHER

The panther animal totem is a very powerful and protective presence. If you have this creature as your totem, you are blessed to have such a fierce and aggressive guardian with you.

The panther is a symbol of courage, valor and power. The panther has also sometimes associated with the sun, and solar vibrancy in some cultures (South American, & Central American).

Individuals with panther totems are usually people who come into this world with a spiritual knowing - a deeper understanding of spiritual things. These people often are very intuitive, psychic, and many are artistically inclined.

Of all the panthers, the black panther has the greatest mysticism associated with it. It is a symbol of the mother, the dark moon and the power of the night. The black panther encourages us to understand the shadow powers available to us all, to acknowledge these powers and to eliminate our fears of the darkness.

When the black panther totem appears in your life, it is also a symbol of releasing your passions, and starting a new phase of your life. A phase in which you are discovering your desires, and living your dreams.

The panther animal totem asks us these questions:

What is my Shadow Self trying to tell me?
Are my passions helping or hindering me at this time?
Am I still on the right spiritual path for myself?
Am I supressing latent desires?
Am I putting others' needs before my own to the point of self-neglect?
Am I being mindful of my movements - both physical and emotional?
Am I being defensive? Who or what am I protecting and why?

***********When the panther animal totem comes to us (whether it be in the form of images or real sightings) we must begin paying attention to the strength of our inner being - our internal fortitude, and the condition of our spiritual strength & valor. Panthers also beckon us to consider our darker side - analyze this side of ourselves and determine its motivation.***************

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Awesome!!
Interesting, even!

I don't know for sure what my animal totem is, but I'm guessing it to be a cat of some kind... since they ALWAYS come to me. I'll have to go read mine for a cat and see if it applies.

And it does...

Source:www.whats-your-sign.com...

Here's a quick-list for cat animal symbolism: Astute, Clever, Secretive,Mysterious, Intelligent, Intuitive,
Supernatural, Watchfulness, Selective, Independent

Cats themselves are quite resourceful and tend to give us messages of change, flexibility of adaptability. Often, when a cat makes an uncommon appearance in our lives it is a message for us to shake up our habitual routines and make some fresh changes in our lives, as well as be more flexible in our thinking.

Cats can also be quite aloof, and this too is often a message for us to distance ourselves from people or situations. Sometimes the best cure for a problem is to step away from it - the cat inherently realizes this, and we would be wise to recognize this need as well.

Lastly, the cat animal symbolism is about mystery. Unfortunately, its unpredictability has given the cat a bad name in some areas of folk lore, specifically witchcraft. When, in actuality, this is an asset that can be harnessed by us humans. Sometimes displaying very strange behavior and antics, you can never really pin a cat down.

Simply put, the cat animal symbolism is synonymous with creativity and psychic power because of its sometimes unorthodox & “mysterious” behavior. This is also reflected in the Tarot deck as we see the cat in the Queen of Wands card.

The good news is, this mystery is a message to us that we have the power over illusion. Cat animal symbolism reminds us to not fall prey to false beliefs, to not be a fool out of ignorance and derive understanding from our own internal wisdom. The cat beckons us to realize that when we turn within to our own hearts, minds and souls, and trust in ourselves we will always be shown the truth of matters.

edit on 3/16/2013 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Oh indeed. Did you have any vivid dreams. Any even you didn't like? One that lasted for a short time in the dream but for hours in the waking world? Vivid as crystal.

If you had one of an animal. Like a bear. That could be yours. But if you read the bottom of my post. I pulled up a quote there from the panther section. Says specifically wiether in dreams or physical encounters ****

They are implying the Orions. Tho they may not know entirely about it. Its the same as everyone who passes on the knowledge without really understanding it.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Are you ever going to learn how to hit that "reply to" button?
I assume you are talking to me, since I'm the only person up at this hour.

No, I don't remember dreaming of any animals at all. But the one of the domestic cat seems to fit me. I edited it in my last post.

Going to bed now. Everyone have a great day.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Is it possible to have 2 animal totems? I did FOUR tests and they were split evenly between a wolf and an eagle. That's a little weird to me.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gildenel
reply to post by sled735

Thanks, I am still reading through, I'm on page 6 at the moment and am enjoying everyone's experiences even though some of them scare me, I'll be keeping my eye out this inside info sounds very interesting.

I forgot to add that when I was eighteen the night of my birthday my sister told me that I had been talking in my sleep we had to share a room as we were staying with mum, this was before I had been told about he owl visiting me, anyway I was talking in my sleep about an owl and saying numbers really fast and saying things she didn't understand.
edit on 15-3-2013 by Gildenel because: (no reason given)

Oh, that's weird. And it brings up an interesting event that I had, which I had forgotten about! When I was 10 I shared a basement bedroom with my older, 16 year old sister (we fought all the time, lol) and she said one night I started sleep-talking in FRENCH. It really scared her. No one in my family took french classes.

Oooh..I wonder what the numbers mean. I do know that the universal language is math.

You must have been remembering a past life where you lived in France... or somewhere that spoke the language.
Do you have any strong "feelings" about the French people?

I'm not sure about that. I don't have any association or feelings about the French. Italy is more my attraction.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Is it possible to have 2 animal totems? I did FOUR tests and they were split evenly between a wolf and an eagle. That's a little weird to me.

crystal-cure.com...

The totem chooses you!
You may think you can just choose an animal to be your totem, but the animal really chooses you. There is an animal that watches over you at birth, somewhat like a guardian angel. This animal may or may not stay with you for life depending on how you develop and if you follow your life path. An animal totem may stay with you for a short while if there is a crossroad in your life that needs special attention. You may have several animal totems in your life, although most people have only one or two. It is rare that you may have more than one totem at a time, but it does happen that two animal totems are called to you.
How to find your personal totem

There are several ways to know what your animal totem is.

You may feel so attracted to a certain animal that you have collected many drawings, carvings or other types of images of this animal. The likeness of the animal brings the animal and its powers closer to you.
There may be an animal that frightens you. This could be your animal totem if there are lessons you should learn that you are strongly resisting.
You may dream about the same animal over and over.
The animal may come to you in deep meditation.
You may feel strongly about one of your zodiac animals, birth zodiac, Chinese zodiac or Native American zodiac.
Someone who is attuned to the invisible world may see your animal totem and tell you about it.

However you find your animal totem you are sure to have a changed life if you listen and learn the lessons of your animal spirit guide!**************

Plenty of people claim they have more than once spirit animal. But i believe i have 2. Because of the panther i saw was on native soil. Turning into a black dog after. Like my soul type which is the Arctic shadow wolf. My dream of the white wolf was pure and godly in that its eyes were celestial. Much like the being i saw and its abilities.

Once that Alien crossed paths with me my question for knowledge ( Tho i was already on one) intensified. With much of my prior answers, the void most of the people here have who have not see such a thing. Is are we alone? I havn't thought of that question since i was a kid, and quite frankly. It seems like an elementary question. Important. But elementary. At least for me. That panther marked a dawn in my life when secrets would be unveiled. And so it did. I saw the cat first. Before i saw the saucer or anything. So that being said. I have 2 totems, one n the same being. Only. Depending on your devotion and purity for justice and equality (only the worthy, and all have potential) No one is born knowing the answers.

Even in my case, tho i knew the answers i could not comprehend them hens i still wouldn't *know* how to describe it to people. Making it so much more true. But yes, i am a keeper of secrets. But i share with you because there is just so many crazy people out there i can say w.e i want without worrying. Since We live in the times of deception, its kinda convenent .

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

The iron gates rock is located between stormy point and saddlebole on alderley edge in Cheshire. I'm pretty obsessed with the place, I'm actually writing a book about the legend and alderley.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thank you that's really interesting hadn't seen this one before, still can't work out what all of it means to me personally though, but one funny thing is that I was born in a house in davenport in Stockport that is very close to alderley edge. And have been very close to several people who seemed to be obsessed with the legend and alderley.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Thanks....... Am I supposed to be able to sleep tonight after that. The only thing is if this wasn't just an owl, I've been told that I called it the lady. So I don't think it could have been an alien.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

You said it was a woman...

You know that pleiadians are birds right? I think that greys are a pleiadian and Orion hybrid created by the pleiadians for their agenda.

Did it look like this?

lol

Isn't it kinda scary. The pleiadian campaign? Everyone just off and assumes just cus they are birdlike they be all good. No lol.

Take this with wisdom. And know, that they are afraid of you. Afraid of you knowing. All evolved beings feel emotion more intensely * they have to to acess soul magic* so when you make them guilty. They really feel it. In fact emotion is their tool and their weakness. For what ever is thrown at you. What ever you can do to trigger a negative response will be doubled. All higher beings are senstive to this... but we arnt. This is where we have power.

Next time you see this *woman* you tell her, No being is god. but kings and queens, And my soul belongs to god. And you are not my god.

once you realize all aliens are creepy. And thats all they have against you. The closer you get to MANIPULATING them instead of the other way around. Like i stated in a previous post. Aliens are captivated. Mystified by an awakened human. Its like finding a 4th leaf clover.

edit on 16-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Birds? Birds of a feather flock together. The owl is specific, for it relates to night birds, or less light and love birds really. Its a symbol for the night hawk type. Dark hats.

But birds are merely symbols. Its this.

LITERAL Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Trailer

Birds are a part of this, and while it looks like some mystery school understanding of the birds is there, including in the awesome, and the act of harm brings the shadow, so Light/White does not act to harm, its a frequency, and what is not of that frequency is repelled.

He loves feathers, he remembers.

High Frequency of Love and Light. Angel Wings. Love.

Ple'o'sha'n have sides, too, by the way, frequency levels. There are angel ets there. And Lyra in a sense went to pleiades, and that is my soul journey, human.

Also have had direct experience since childhood with a particular pleiadian group. And have had contact with Taurus as well.

edit to add: ats acting up, wouldn't open up post to edit or load threads. Though other websites opened up quick. Anyway, when you look at a video, with some truth, but also, dark side coding, their plans so to speak, there is always a higher code involved, so you can always reach higher and higher for purer answers, and I see the Light coming in of such a high frequency, no one who is harm or can harm stands in its presence, and yet, it overcomes the defenses of those who need to grow love and counsels and heals all.
edit on 16-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join