It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mountaingirl1111
Hi, Sled!

Why, yes, I have
Being a small child I had "ghost" experiences, but those sort of simmered down until I was in my teens. When I was in my mid-late teens, I had a few UFO sightings and began having prophetic dreams, things that essentially died down until I was in my mid-late 20s. When I was 29, things sort of exploded open with paranormal activity in my home, UFO sightings, and many, many other things that would take me 10 pages to write about and would be dismissed as completely unbelievable anyway
A lot of it was very terrifying, but as I got more perspective on the situation, it completely simmered down. All I really experience now is a very strange thing with my husband and two children, especially my 11-year-old daughter, and that is, we dream the same dreams on the same nights. It's actually kind of cool, if not a little freaky

I looked for answers for years as to not only what was causing it but what it all meant and what I've found out is that there is such a thing as paranormal fallout after "contact" and ufo sightings. I've also read that some people are more prone to ufo sightings and the like because some people are a bit more naturally tuned in to that sort of thing, some people have a natural "light" about them that acts like a beacon, drawing all sorts of things to it, like a moth to a light bulb, good and bad. It's being able to control how strongly that "light" emits in order to deter experiences. I hope that makes sense

It makes sense to me, so it should make sense to everyone else (see my avatar!).

Welcome, Mountaingirl1111.
I look forward to reading all 10 pages of your experiences.
I hope you feel like posting soon.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindless1980
reply to post by texasgirl

Just wanted to say welcome to the thread, Texasgirl, and tell you I enjoyed your story.

I hope you'll stick around, and help spread the word about this thread. We all need to help Sled get it to the top of the paranormal forum list. Have you read through it yet?

I have. You'll be amazed at the stories told here!

Hi, Mindless. Good to see you again.
Thanks for the "promotional" words about the thread. This IS an awesome thread, isn't it?

And I want to say thanks to whomever gave me another flag... and the one before this one.
Only 2 more to reach my goal of 100!

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I wonder if that dog you people saw was a Sirian E.T.?

Source: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Another group that was here very much throughout history were the Sirians. The symbols they used throughout time were usually of serpents or dogs. Physically, as a generality, the Sirians had darker skin, darker hair and eyes, and were not as large as the Lyrans. As far as their personality characteristics, we would say that they were very devoted to serving mankind. Whereas the Lyrans were committed to ruling mankind, the Sirians were interested in helping or sometimes even saving mankind. They could be very, very zealous, and because of that trait, they often interfered where they did not belong. But you could say they were the crusaders for mankind.

And here is one for you, Paul...

Wonder if the bird man was a Pleiadian?

The other significant group that we will mention are the Pleiadians. Their symbols were also at times birds or winged figures. They also used the symbol of the seven stars. Physically, and again we must generalize, they were similar in skin, hair and eye color to the Lyrans but much smaller. So, for instance, a typical Pleiadian woman would look very much like this channel in size. Now the Pleiadians had a very, very deep love of mankind. It would take too much time to explain why, but genetically they are connected to you, so often throughout history they have been drawn back to Earth in order to help humans. Not only do they have a genetic connection but they also have an emotional connection. They always tried to nurture and protect you like a mother.

Interesting reading on the source site. I wonder which group the lizard man is in. I suppose I'll come to it. I haven't had time to read the whole thing myself yet!

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindless1980

Originally posted by mountaingirl1111
Hi, Sled!

Why, yes, I have
Being a small child I had "ghost" experiences, but those sort of simmered down until I was in my teens. When I was in my mid-late teens, I had a few UFO sightings and began having prophetic dreams, things that essentially died down until I was in my mid-late 20s. When I was 29, things sort of exploded open with paranormal activity in my home, UFO sightings, and many, many other things that would take me 10 pages to write about and would be dismissed as completely unbelievable anyway
A lot of it was very terrifying, but as I got more perspective on the situation, it completely simmered down. All I really experience now is a very strange thing with my husband and two children, especially my 11-year-old daughter, and that is, we dream the same dreams on the same nights. It's actually kind of cool, if not a little freaky

I looked for answers for years as to not only what was causing it but what it all meant and what I've found out is that there is such a thing as paranormal fallout after "contact" and ufo sightings. I've also read that some people are more prone to ufo sightings and the like because some people are a bit more naturally tuned in to that sort of thing, some people have a natural "light" about them that acts like a beacon, drawing all sorts of things to it, like a moth to a light bulb, good and bad. It's being able to control how strongly that "light" emits in order to deter experiences. I hope that makes sense

It makes sense to me, so it should make sense to everyone else (see my avatar!).

Welcome, Mountaingirl1111.
I look forward to reading all 10 pages of your experiences.
I hope you feel like posting soon.

Hi, Mindless! Thanks so much for the warm welcome to the thread! I just may do that and do it soon!

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Did you eventually get better or is it a chronic disease? Are your eyes still changed?

Yeah i am better, tho i stress i don't feel like me. Like the Original me. I feel much different. What abilities did it give you? Can you hear a frequency that you can turn it on and off?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw

Did you eventually get better or is it a chronic disease? Are your eyes still changed?

Yeah i am better, tho i stress i don't feel like me. Like the Original me. I feel much different. What abilities did it give you? Can you hear a frequency that you can turn it on and off?

No, I lost most of my hearing after I got sick. ( I do wear hearing aids and I can turn those on and off, lol!)

My sense of smell is incredibly sharp. I find I can smell things other people can't. Unfortunately, it can work against me and cause problems. Like the girl in the condo next to me heard me say I smelled smoke and called the fire dept. It was a false alarm.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

I wonder if that dog you people saw was a Sirian E.T.?

Source: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Another group that was here very much throughout history were the Sirians. The symbols they used throughout time were usually of serpents or dogs. Physically, as a generality, the Sirians had darker skin, darker hair and eyes, and were not as large as the Lyrans. As far as their personality characteristics, we would say that they were very devoted to serving mankind. Whereas the Lyrans were committed to ruling mankind, the Sirians were interested in helping or sometimes even saving mankind. They could be very, very zealous, and because of that trait, they often interfered where they did not belong. But you could say they were the crusaders for mankind.

And here is one for you, Paul...

Wonder if the bird man was a Pleiadian?

The other significant group that we will mention are the Pleiadians. Their symbols were also at times birds or winged figures. They also used the symbol of the seven stars. Physically, and again we must generalize, they were similar in skin, hair and eye color to the Lyrans but much smaller. So, for instance, a typical Pleiadian woman would look very much like this channel in size. Now the Pleiadians had a very, very deep love of mankind. It would take too much time to explain why, but genetically they are connected to you, so often throughout history they have been drawn back to Earth in order to help humans. Not only do they have a genetic connection but they also have an emotional connection. They always tried to nurture and protect you like a mother.

Interesting reading on the source site. I wonder which group the lizard man is in. I suppose I'll come to it. I haven't had time to read the whole thing myself yet!

YUP! lol. You got it right sled!!! Amazing. And the lizard people are supposed to be allied with the Orions. From what i heard the reptillians are actually a misunderstood race and the large campign against them is mostly from Satan. The Pleiades are trying very hard to win over the people when they have no right to the human race what so over. It was Orion ( the syrians) who created the pyramids and all of the monuments were build in their glory. Not that of the feathered serpent.

There is much difference in the reptilian chamelon races opposed to the reptilian bird races. If you can imagine what a flock of arrogant ravens would humanoid bodies and advanced technology. We can kinda get a picture of how clever these beings are ( particularly because they are birds) and how their cunning mostly deals with deception, traps and puzzles.

the ravens telekenetic powers was cutting out the womans audio :O

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw

No, I lost most of my hearing after I got sick. ( I do wear hearing aids and I can turn those on and off, lol!)

My sense of smell is incredibly sharp. I find I can smell things other people can't. Unfortunately, it can work against me and cause problems. Like the girl in the condo next to me heard me say I smelled smoke and called the fire dept. It was a false alarm.

Any prophetic dreams? of the sort.

Check this song out.

the second you look into the sky and see your own reflection, you know you're in the right direction.
edit on 14-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Hi Mindless good to see you and thanks for the comments.

Sled I think it is very interesting that the bird-Man is from the Pleiades. I have said in a post somewhere here that I have this deep kind of emotional stuff like a homesick or a longing whenever I think of or see the Pleiades. I think it is fair to say that I actually feel like I remember the stars that have gone out from the original seven sisters. of which only four are left.

Makes me feel Homesick! Now I can't figure out where or how this feeling comes from the name or the view but, it does. So you just might have something there. If we keep it up and more information is given over time i might just remember everything about it. Who knows?

You know, I just really am glad this site is here. I am glad to have met all of you as you seem like good open and sensitive people that live without much judgment towards the paranormal as your experiences prove and that goes a long way in creating a great spot.

Anyhow thanks all and if I didn't remember to comment on a post you made I will next time I'm on.

I am going to post a story next that I was reminded of reading tonight’s contributions.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
the Pleiades or Lucifer was here before and took people to their planet. I don't know if any of us were from other planets but we may have memories of ancestors who were there when the gods were around.

As i tried to point out before. These are birds, and if you do research on birds you find that crows and ravens are the closest similarly to humans. They too have emotion and love as well. But i don't know.

Would you trust a crow? In native legends there are the raven who is a benevolent being but also a trickster. A very well known trickster. So what is truth are these beings saying? Truth relevant to them? In their definition. Is helping us.

Well if they came here and just killed everyone without taking anyone they would be assumed as Evil.
But since we don't know the coming events. Of why we are removed. We can safely assume it has something to do with the sun. And the strange particles coming from the center of the galaxy.

______beforeitsnews/space/2012/09/strange-energy-from-galactic-center-bombarding-earth-2446172.html

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Not finished reading the thread yet, I love this stuff and have written on ats about my experiences before, mine aren't anywhere near anyone else's but then again I get easily scared and even though I like to read about the paranormal I usually scare myself and don't think I would handle a real experience ill put what I've written before here. I was talking about whether everyone has psychic abilities when were born but then lose them again, but I've been told off as we do not use the word psychic.

I've been thinking about this for a while, and do we lose them from non use, I also wondered if anyone else had any experiences like mine, I've been told that when I was around a year old I could tell who was coming just from hearing their footsteps and was able to climb out of my cot at a young age.

Another thing that really intrigues me, but doesn't seem strange to anyone else is that at the same time an owl, I presume it was the same one each time, used to sit on the windowsill of my room and watch me, (maybe it was hungry,) and I would say that the lady is coming to see me, this was at a year old.

Also when my children were younger once or twice when I was thinking about a particular word for a while they would say the word and really surprise me, my sister tells me that her son did the same.

I don't have any abilities now, but a few years ago I went to look around an old parsonage called fletcher moss which was built in the seventeenth century, I was looking around fine and didn't feel strange at all but when I walked through a particular spot I got a really horrible feeling in my stomach and just wanted to run out of the house. Later I learned that a young woman had died on that spot in the eighteenth century.

I've been to supposedly haunted places before and not felt anything, so I don't know why this place was different. Also something happened to me recently that was quite strange to me.

I wasn't going to add this, but I thought I would mention it, before I completely forget about it. I've had 2 science teachers 1 at 6th form college, and another at an a level course, that have taken my class to field trips to alderley edge and explained in great detail the legend about Arthur and his knights sleeping under the edge.

I've been greatly interested in Arthurian legend for a long time especially merlin, I'm not quite sure why. I rediscovered the edge again after reading the weirdstone trilogy by Alan garner and decided to go in search of the areas of the edge associated with the legend, I'd found everything except the site of the iron gates.

The last time I visited the edge I found this and took the picture in the op, after this I was just climbing back up to stormy point when I heard a noise like a car or something and turned round expecting to see a car or a truck, and then realised that there is no way you could get a car up there, I looked around again and realised that it was a tree that was making this noise.

I went over to it and, I know this next bit is weird but I really felt that the trees spirit needed healing so I tried my best with this, as I've read about this but haven't done it before, I stayed with the tree until I could see someone else coming.

I walked back along the elf road and just as I passed the golden stone, a voice said to me "take one, it is a gift" and noticed lots of large pine cones lying along the track, so I took one of these, then that I should leave something, I was wearing an owl pendant and I left this buried in a hollow at the bottom of a tree.

This has all made me pretty certain that nature spirits exist, I don't usually here voices, this was a one off, and this experience only after finding the rock of the iron gates.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Originally posted by Gildenel

I was talking about whether everyone has psychic abilities when were born but then lose them again, but I've been told off as we do not use the word psychic.

We don't?!? Oops!!! That's a new one on me! I use it all the time. Ha! Well, what do we call it then? LOL

Another thing that really intrigues me, but doesn't seem strange to anyone else is that at the same time an owl, I presume it was the same one each time, used to sit on the windowsill of my room and watch me, (maybe it was hungry,) and I would say that the lady is coming to see me, this was at a year old.

Animals DO carry messages to people (psychically). Oops! There's that word! We all have animal totems too. Maybe yours is the Owl. But owls hold special meaning. I don't have time to research and post right now, but I've heard things about the owl over the years. Maybe I can look into it more after I get some sleep.

Also when my children were younger once or twice when I was thinking about a particular word for a while they would say the word and really surprise me, my sister tells me that her son did the same.

Yes, young children have higher (psychic) abilities than adults. Something happens as we age that "kills" the ability, if we don't nurture it... just like anything else that needs to be used/developed/strengthened, or we lose it.

I don't have any abilities now, but a few years ago I went to look around an old parsonage called fletcher moss which was built in the seventeenth century, I was looking around fine and didn't feel strange at all but when I walked through a particular spot I got a really horrible feeling in my stomach and just wanted to run out of the house. Later I learned that a young woman had died on that spot in the eighteenth century. I've been to supposedly haunted places before and not felt anything, so I don't know why this place was different.

Sounds like you still have some abilities to me. If not, you wouldn't have picked up on anything at the parsonage. Actually, everyone has the ability. Some people just have their third eye opened more to be able to sense it easier than others.
Sometimes the residual energy left behind can be soooooo strong that just about anyone can "sense" it. The stronger the emotion at the time of death, the easier it is for others to sense it. She must have died a very tragic, painful death.

I wasn't going to add this, but I thought I would mention it, before I completely forget about it. I've had 2 science teachers 1 at 6th form college, and another at an a level course, that have taken my class to field trips to alderley edge and explained in great detail the legend about Arthur and his knights sleeping under the edge. I've been greatly interested in Arthurian legend for a long time especially merlin, I'm not quite sure why. I rediscovered the edge again after reading the weirdstone trilogy by Alan garner and decided to go in search of the areas of the edge associated with the legend, I'd found everything except the site of the iron gates.

Have you considered that maybe you lived a past life during that time period and place?
We are usually "drawn" to places or time periods that we were fond of in a past life. These "memories" sneak into our current lives sometimes, and we wonder why we are fascinated with certain things.

The last time I visited the edge I found this and took the picture in the op, after this I was just climbing back up to stormy point when I heard a noise like a car or something and turned round expecting to see a car or a truck, and then realised that there is no way you could get a car up there, I looked around again and realised that it was a tree that was making this noise. I went over to it and, I know this next bit is weird but I really felt that the trees spirit needed healing so I tried my best with this, as I've read about this but haven't done it before, I stayed with the tree until I could see someone else coming. I walked back along the elf road and just as I passed the golden stone, a voice said to me "take one, it is a gift" and noticed lots of large pine cones lying along the track, so I took one of these, then that I should leave something, I was wearing an owl pendant and I left this buried in a hollow at the bottom of a tree. This has all made me pretty certain that nature spirits exist, I don't usually here voices, this was a one off, and this experience only after finding the rock of the iron gates.

Yes, there are definitely nature spirits. Not that many people actually see them, but some do. And I've read that anything alive, such as a tree, can communicate with us.

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us, Gildenel. Welcome to the thread!

I hope you enjoy reading all the fascinating stories here. And, stay tuned. I have "insider" information that a really, really awesome story will be posted soon! You don't want to miss it, I promise!

edit on 3/15/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thanks, I am still reading through, I'm on page 6 at the moment and am enjoying everyone's experiences even though some of them scare me, I'll be keeping my eye out this inside info sounds very interesting.

I forgot to add that when I was eighteen the night of my birthday my sister told me that I had been talking in my sleep we had to share a room as we were staying with mum, this was before I had been told about he owl visiting me, anyway I was talking in my sleep about an owl and saying numbers really fast and saying things she didn't understand.
edit on 15-3-2013 by Gildenel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

reply to post by sled735

Thanks, I am still reading through, I'm on page 6 at the moment and am enjoying everyone's experiences even though some of them scare me, I'll be keeping my eye out this inside info sounds very interesting.

I forgot to add that when I was eighteen the night of my birthday my sister told me that I had been talking in my sleep we had to share a room as we were staying with mum, this was before I had been told about he owl visiting me, anyway I was talking in my sleep about an owl and saying numbers really fast and saying things she didn't understand.

Oh, that's weird. And it brings up an interesting event that I had, which I had forgotten about! When I was 10 I shared a basement bedroom with my older, 16 year old sister (we fought all the time, lol) and she said one night I started sleep-talking in FRENCH. It really scared her. No one in my family took french classes.

Oooh..I wonder what the numbers mean. I do know that the universal language is math.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Well, only one that I remember...It was a pretty bad one. I had a black and white dream in high school about an old lady walking down the cellar stairs in her bathrobe. As soon as she got to the bottom the dream would stop and then start over again. She was back at the top of the stairs and walking down the cellar steps again. The dream stopped and repeated it once more. When she got to the bottom she reached up and grabbed the chain to the ceiling light bulb. Then the whole dream came alive in color as the light bulb exploded and she went up in flames. Her agonized moan woke me up!!

A couple of days later my aunt Agnes caught her bathrobe on fire while leaning over the gas stove and she died. The house did not burn down. I was so disturbed by that I confided my dream to my business class teacher.

The cellar was intact, though. No broken bulb or anything. And that was the only prophetic type dream I ever had (or remembered, anyway)

What is strange is that you all are asking me things I have totally forgotten about!

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Hi Sled,

You asked me if maybe a dog is my totem. I've been meaning to ask you what a totem animal is? I do know my chinese astrology sign is the Horse. (which fits me perfectly)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
We are ALL subject to these types of experience. So choose to listen closer than other and some are tuned closer to other realms that allows more "contact".
My wife has experienced strange things but she is more likely to blow it off as "whatever". She was in the garage one evening, with her back to the entry, when she thought I'd entered the space. It was so real to her that she started talking to what she thought was me. When she turned around to see why "I" was not responding, there was no one there.
Our house goes through different stages of activity. Right now, it's quiet. Seems to pick up when there is more stress in the house which makes sense to me.

I and my son experience more than my wife. I guess that's just how it is.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Hi Sled,

You asked me if maybe a dog is my totem. I've been meaning to ask you what a totem animal is? I do know my chinese astrology sign is the Horse. (which fits me perfectly)

Here is some info on animal totems. There are many other sites, just google "animal totems".

www.whats-your-sign.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

reply to post by sled735

Oh, that's weird. And it brings up an interesting event that I had, which I had forgotten about! When I was 10 I shared a basement bedroom with my older, 16 year old sister (we fought all the time, lol) and she said one night I started sleep-talking in FRENCH. It really scared her. No one in my family took french classes.

Oooh..I wonder what the numbers mean. I do know that the universal language is math.

You must have been remembering a past life where you lived in France... or somewhere that spoke the language.
Do you have any strong "feelings" about the French people?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by wrkn4livn

Welcome, Wrkn4livn. Thanks for your post.

I hope you enjoy reading the mind-blowing stories throughout this thread.

Let us know when the activity picks up. Maybe if there is a pattern associated with stress, we can figure out which member is causing the activity to manifest. Sounds like a poltergeist to me... maybe?

new topics

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join