It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by frayed1

THAT IS UTTERLY AMAZING!

Yes, I think sometimes our guides, or angels step in and alter the outcome of things for the better. And I am almost positive that hearing this sound, and your husband leaving to check it out was a deterrent to the people in the car being killed.

I don't know about the de javu definition, but...
What an awesome story!

Thank you for sharing that!

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

Good to see you back on the thread, David64!

I've had an experience similar to yours. It's here in the thread toward the front somewhere.

Short version...
I heard a voice plain as day telling me to pull off the road as I approached a sharp curve. I obeyed the demanding voice, and I'm happy I did. If not, I would have been hit head on by a dump truck coming around the curve on my side of the road.

It's hard to describe how things like this make you feel, right? Shocked, in awe, dazed...
And, like you, I should have been dead a long time ago.

It's a great feeling to know someone is out there watching over us, right?

Thank's for coming back to post on the thread again. Stick around awhile. You've missed some great stories you may want to go back and read since you were here.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by KARLOSS28
reply to post by BewilderedandAmused

thanks for your reply maybe my experience triggered a memory of yours somewhat i'd like to add since that incident ive felt as if something is there but it doesnt scare me in the slightest now .. we have even given "the thing" a name lol me and the wife call it bob ... dont know why though but just little things now in the house just tonight my wife thought i was tugging at her dressing gown whilst she was sat on the computer as she felt it move when she turned round i was sat on the couch ... needless to say we had a few words to the effect of ... yes u did pull it and me saying no i never have i got 12ft arms lol anyhow once again thanks for your reply

regards

Be careful!! If this is the evil spirit that followed from the other house, it could be starting out doing small things so it can feed off your energy, but as time goes on things could get bad. It is already causing your wife to doubt you being honest with her. It can do these "little" things that build up over time and cause big problems in your relationship.

I saw a true show on t.v. that was about a spirit showing itself to child as another child. But it turned out to be a very strong demon! They couldn't even get rid of it with prayers and blessings. They had to leave the apartment.

Just be careful when dealing with ghosts. I only say this because you had that bad one before. They're not all like this. Some are helpful and just want attention, but in your case... the past worries me.

edit on 2/25/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Saw this from your post on one of the 1st pages.
"I grew up in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains.' Anywhere near Hazard? I was born and raised in Happy till we moved to Western Ky. I had so much fun runnin' those hills! It broke my heart when we moved and I thought I'd never get to go "home" again, but we went back for 2 weeks every summer. I had an extremely shocking thing happen when I was about 16 and my cousin and I were up on top of a mountain. It took us about 1 1/2 hours to get up there. And about 20 minutes to get back down. I have honestly never been that afraid of anything since.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hi Sled,

I received your message mentionning your anniversary for this thread, Congrats on that, its rare that a thread keeps going this long on here. I dont have any new stories to post that I can think of other than the posts I have placed earlier in this thread.

But seeing your post about the incident with the dump truck...reminded me of a little story that really shows that everything happens for a reason!

I used to live 450KMs from my home town when I was in the military, this was years ago but still (We have moved back in 2006). We used to drive down to see our family once or twice per month. In the winter, if there was a storm, we would never drive that distance because obviously, it was dangerous.

But on one specific week-end, my wife and I were going to a show in Montreal that we had purchase tickets for a year prior almost, so we didn't want to miss it of course. There was a huge storm, but this was my Idol we were going to see, so we risked it.

We would normally leave home around 16h30 on Fridays (after work), my wife finished a bit late as her till was not balancing because of a 20$ bill that fell under the register, so we were finally able to head down a little before 17h00.

About two hours into the drive(half way), Police cars, Fire trucks, ambulances started passing us like crazy dozens of them). A few KM further, we notice yellow blinking lights "blocking" the highway (all 3 lanes) with a detour. We were listenning to a cd so I turned it off and tuned on the radio for the news. Less than 30 minutes had passed since a massive, deadly 40 car pile-up occured on this very same road.

Had we left at the planned time, we could have died in this pile-up!!

That was a close call even though nothing happened to us that night, but sadly, a lot of people were injured and a few were killed.
And it could have been us!

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
reply to post by sled735

Saw this from your post on one of the 1st pages.
"I grew up in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains.' Anywhere near Hazard? I was born and raised in Happy till we moved to Western Ky. I had so much fun runnin' those hills! It broke my heart when we moved and I thought I'd never get to go "home" again, but we went back for 2 weeks every summer. I had an extremely shocking thing happen when I was about 16 and my cousin and I were up on top of a mountain. It took us about 1 1/2 hours to get up there. And about 20 minutes to get back down. I have honestly never been that afraid of anything since.

I don't think I was that close to Hazard. I was closer to the NC border. I can't think of a better place to grow up than in the mountains where people help each other, and families are close (most of them) having family reunions, and learning all about nature.... the peace of that place! I go back for a drive through every year or two.

Yes, I had some experiences there too. Many UFO sightings were visible in those dark skies!
Once I took some friends up to a fire tower one late night so we could view the city lights of three surrounding counties. The view was absolutely gorgeous on top of that mountain... day or night.
Anyway, as we were all standing there looking at the view a light started coming toward us. At first I thought it was a helicopter, but it got closer and closer, coming straight at us very quickly. When it reached a point that I knew I should be hearing the blade's loud hum, but didn't, I freaked out and told everyone to get in the car!

We were in the car and heading down that mountain at lightening speed!

That thing was almost on top of us.... and not a sound at all was coming from it! I already had one close encounter... I didn't want another one.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

Thanks for stopping in, Teye. You contributed some amazing stories on this thread, and I appreciate it.

WOW! That makes one stop and think, right? I mean... someone/something has to be watching out for us. Too many people, including myself, can make these types of claims where they were spared from death. Gives me goosebumps thinking about it.

It's good to see you again. I appreciate you taking time to visit the thread. Don't be a stranger.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Teye22’s experience reminded me of something that happened a long time ago.

I was at my sisters’ place waiting for her to get ready so we could go out for the day. My sister is one of those people that are extremely slow to get ready and it has always been a source of frustration for me. She was finally ready and we started to leave when I found myself asking this really bizarre question to something she had been talking about previously when I was impatiently waiting for her to stop talking and finish getting ready. It was very odd that this question popped out of my mouth without any conscious recollection on my part. I mean it was the strangest thing not to know why I would ask an offbeat question that literally popped out of my mouth seemingly out of nowhere. She stopped briefly to turn around and answer me. I am staring at her feeling very confused and “off”. Maybe a minute passes and we continue outside when we hear a loud crash and a car speeding off. Her car door was completely crushed where she would have been minutes before. I feel I was somehow manipulated to distract her to keep her out of harm’s way.

Anyway, Congratulations Sled on an awesome thread!

Hopefully Blocula will post. I miss reading his great responses.
Blocula, where are you????

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by itsallmaya

Yeah, that's awesome!
Sometimes things happen for a reason, and we may not even realize we have been spared from a terrible incident! I always try to remember this fact when a slow vehicle gets in front of me. That used to make me mad when I was in a hurry. Now, I just tell myself... it could be for a good reason.

No, Blocula will not be coming back, according to what he told me in a U2U. Yes, he did give the thread a "flair", didn't he? Miss him on here too.

Thanks for your post, Itsallmaya.
I hope to see you here again.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
OK this is in response to all the people who have posted about a voice or warnings just before something bad was going to happen. I especially was taken by the stories of David64, itsallmaya, and Teye 22. Your stories have reminded me of a brief one too.

My lover and I were driving back home to the Big Valley from San Francisco after a weekend party. We were both pretty toasted and burnt from the long event. He was driving and I was in the passenger seat. I had fallen asleep and didn't realize he had too. Suddenly I was pushed from behind I heard "Hey", "get up now or die". I woke up and we were headed into the median where the highway divides to go north to Sacramento or south east to Stockton. His foot was on the gas, and we must have been doing about 90 mph. I screamed Brad wake the &*($ Up now. and I grabbed the wheel turned it and we just scrapped by the barrels that were empty as it turned out. He woke up immediately after I got us on the road made the adjustments and that was that.

The odd thing is hearing that voice say what it said and that I had enough where-with-all to grab the wheel and know which way to turn it all in semi sleep. I knew then like David64 that I should have been dead from that. Turns out my lover passed away a few years later and I am still here. Miss him but, it makes for how one really must wonder whether you are supposed to be here or not and think about pre-destiny and things. For sure there is a bigger picture we do not watch all the time.

Thanks for this post.

PS. Sled735, I responded to the MODS and am awaiting their response.

P.S.S. Welcome to alll the new souls that appeared. haven't met you but, enjoy your stories and hope to hear more from everyone.
edit on 25-2-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: P.S.S.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Awesome! So many similar experiences in this area!

Good to see you haven't left us, Paul. I was afraid I had run you off.

Have a good night everyone. I'm off to work now.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

No way, I love this site. You couldn't run me off. It is awkward getting the topics in the right venue sometimes though but, hey I will get it. I still have many more occurrences to share. And I am really connecting with others experiences here which help me to not feel so out of place and or alone. This is a huge service website you got going here on this thread Sled735, I just hope you realize how good.

Anyway, more later on! Hello all.

Paul

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

do you believe in the prophecy i speak of. Did you have anymore dreams? You like left a huge clue with that dream by dropping that bomb. I never even mentioned the cities but you did. How did you know.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw

do you believe in the prophecy i speak of. Did you have anymore dreams? You like left a huge clue with that dream by dropping that bomb. I never even mentioned the cities but you did. How did you know.

Hey Crypticsouthpaw,

Well to be honest it was a dream and it just came to me the way I wrote it. as you can tell by the way it was written I was still half asleep when writing. I realized by writing things down before waking up fully can have unusual responses like yours, for instance. You jumped out of your body for a bit there and it took a few to get you back in. Glad to know your good.

Back to how I knew. I really didn't It was my first dream of this kind and also the first notion of helpers and deceivers or the possibility of during times like that. I mean in the now of life I realize these things can happen but, normally I am a happy laughing dream person. I have had roommates move out because of my continuous laughing in my sleep. So I can't really answer that question.

I will think about it and see if anything comes up though, for you. However keep in mind I don't want to think myself into false beliefs either. So not too much thinking for me.
Take care and stay hunting. see you on here tomorrow.

Paul

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

laughing is an ancient Atlantian technique of leveling out extreme pain and suffering. Im reading this book now called the children of the law of one by edgar cayce. Humor levels things out a bit yeh know. Deep stuff. Its said that humor in itself is very esoteric. But I wouldn't worry mang unless you thought you were the warrior of Orion. And gotta stop all this stuff. I'm not even crazy i'm a seer i have to be. I have always been deeply rooted in the paranormal and never lost my lid like this. Its because of everything thats connecting. Is freaking me out, that dream you had will happen if the hero opens the mountains. I promise you this. The children of the law of one must open it. www.scribd.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Good morning ATS members.

Well, what a night I had! I saw shadows floating through the dorm off and on all night!

And I saw a flash of light too.

I'm still trying to figure out if this is the spirits of the people who "reside" there coming out while they sleep, or something else paying a visit for my viewing pleasure.

Very active night for the spirits!

Have a good day. I'm off to dreamland now.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by KARLOSS28

I've heard/read from the "experts" that anything that pushes, or tries to cause harm in any way to a human is either demonic, or a ghost that is being controlled by a demon.
I'm happy you and your wife only suffered minor injuries in the old house, and the baby didn't get hurt going down the stairs!

I'm glad you got out of there. I only hope it didn't follow you!

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by frayed1

That is an amazing story, Frayed1.

I have enjoyed reading everyone's experiences on this topic. All of you have had such great stories to share about this.
I would like to add my experience to the list, but right now I feel it would be pale in comparison to the ones listed here.

I would like to say thank you to everyone who has come on the thread lately. I know this isn't my thread, but I tried to start another "sister thread" like this one when Sled said she was going to let this one die a month or so ago.
The mods closed it down and sent people back to this thread. So, I'm happy to see it is still going strong, and happy to see Sled changed her mind! She has done an incredible job keeping the thread going!

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindless1980

Thank you, Mindless. I appreciate the compliment.

And, I appreciate you coming on to give feedback to the members that post.
Everyone's comment is appreciated. We are here to learn from others who have had similar experiences. I'm sure there are others out there that would probably give different advise, or feedback than me. That is a GOOD thing.

So, to all of you, please post your feedback, even if it differs from mine.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Well from what I understand de je vu is a marker. It means you were shown parts of your life before you came in and you have reached some of them. Its a more neutral position and usually a kick in the pants to change something, make more growth occur. Though in some instances Guides or Higher Ups may use it differently, too. I've had a couple instances of it in my life, one not long after we moved to this house, with rather shocked me.

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join