It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Originally posted by BewilderedandAmused

I had a few odd dreams of being in a strange cityscape with a very large platform or park like place nestled between widely spread apart buildings that were designed to work with nature. Rather soothing place but, everyone was on alert because something was coming towards the earth this city was on and nobody knew what it was. there were theories of a one million ship fleet of Aliens hovering and then there was the Asteroids which were coming directly at earth and nobody knew if the Aliens were there to help the earth avoid these asteroids (which turn into meteors when they enter the Atmosphere or something close to that) anyhow, The other thing was that this subculture was saying that these Aliens were actually the ones that were steering the asteroids towards us in an effort to seem like the good guys as they would blow a few of them up on the way in. I think the proof they used was that they could easily catch all the asteroids if they were capable of flying so close to the sun.

My apologies for not responding to your post yesterday. I was in a hurry, as usual.

As Sled mentioned, I have a thread about meteors falling from the sky: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have quite a number of people coming forward who have had similar dreams. This causes me great concern!
No one has mentioned aliens yet, but who knows? They could show up "to save the day" and earn everyone's trust and gratitude. What a great plan to start gaining the trust of humans on their initial arrival for the whole of humanity to witness!
If this happens, I will be keeping my guard up about trusting the first ones (aliens) to appear.

Thank you for sharing your dream. Interesting.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by KARLOSS28

I enjoyed reading your story, Karloss28.

Sounds like the typical haunted house. Why are things just now happening? Have you lived there long?
Maybe it's time to move out!

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Transformers A central part of Sḵwx̱wú7mesh history in their oral culture is the stories of supernatural deities often called The Transformers. These Transformers, were three brothers, sent by the Creator or keke7nex siyam. These three beings had supernatural powers, often using them to "transform" individuals into creatures, stone figures, or other supernatural event.

3 brothers of Orion. It was a being of Orion. The pyramids and the Sphinx were placed there in conjunction with the constellation Orion the Pyramids line up as the 3 great stars or the 3 great kings.

In demonology, Barbas is a demon described in the Ars Goetia. He is described as the Great President of Hell governing thirty-six legions of demons. He answers truly on hidden or secret things, causes and heals diseases, teaches mechanical arts, and changes men into other shapes. He is depicted as a great lion that, under the conjurer's request, changes shape into a man.

sounds a lot like the Sphinx does it not? Besides everyone hate on the word demon of course. The pleiadians are Evil. They are the feathered serpent, the Fallen, The rattle snake. Orion is our true god. For he is a god governing over other gods.

www.usbible.com...

Jesus Christ's Son of Man No lie can live forever. —Alfred North Whitehead The Son of Man in the Gospels can be traced to the constellation Orion which represents Jesus’ Spirit. Background for this report can be found in Gospel Zodiac, Jesus' Ghost and Pillar of Cloud. They explain how Jesus allegorizes the sun, the nature of Jesus’ Spirit and the role the Milky Way plays in apocalyptic prophecies. This report explains the astrological significance of Son of Man. Introduction One of the imperatives in Christian mythology is the belief that the world as we know it will end someday. God will overthrow the forces of evil and all who side with them, and only those who repent and follow Jesus’ teachings will be allowed to enter the new Kingdom of God. Jesus and Paul mention it often and the Book of Revelation is devoted to it. Many passages attest that Jesus expected the end of the world to come in his time, not thousands of years later. Throughout the Gospels, Jesus refers to some mysterious Son of man, a cosmic judge sent from heaven who would destroy whoever opposes God and reward those who are faithful. Who this Son of man? The popular claim has it that Jesus was referring to himself in the third person. It’s plausible because many passages fit the course of Jesus’ ministry. What is suspicious about this rationale is that Jesus appears to be describing someone else.

38For whoever is ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him will the Son of man also be ashamed, when he comes in the glory of his Father with the holy angels." 1And he said to them, "Truly, I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death before they see that the kingdom of God has come with power." (Mark 8:38-9:1)

So You were saying that Orion isn't our one true god of christianity?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by starshift

What wonderful, "balanced", advice that was, Starshift. You have a way with words. Smooth.....

It sounds like you plan on leaving the thread. I hope you will continue to read and give feedback like this in the future. I've enjoyed your posts.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Originally posted by KARLOSS28

hi new to ats so please bear with me ... i have had a couple of odd things happen in the house i live in now ... lets start with the first.

Hello, Karloss28!! Welcome to ATS, and welcome to my thread. Enjoy! :-)

i have a minature jack russell dog and he always seems to get spooked for instance he will run into the back room and bark at the cupboard under the stairs all his heckles come up and he will also run in and out of the front bedroom barking and growling as if something is chasing him ... very strange imo

Yes, animals have a very keen sense of "spirits", or seeing things we don't. I, most definitely, think he is seeing something there.

se

condly just a few days ago we (the family) were sitting in the front room of our house all talking between ourselves, me the wife and the three kids when out of the corner i thought i saw a shadow so i turned to look ... we have a back room which is seperated with a partitioned wall and door and the door was ajar slightly... the back room light was on its one of those flourescent tube lights anyhow something caught my eye so i turned to look ... along the side of the door i noticed that the light was getting blocked out and thought it was strange that this would happen as there is nothing in that room that would block the light ... a few seconds later the "shadow" moved from the side of the door to underneath the door and i watched it go from left to right ... the hairs stood up everywhere on me and i said in a quiet voice theres something in the back room ... i honestly thought we were getting burgled so i picked up the nearest thing to hand which is funny looking back but it was a trainer ... and ran out into the back room expecting to be confronted by something or someone... yet nothing was there but there was a chill in the air .. i checked everywhere thinking something had gotten in the house.

Yep! Sounds like you have a visitor... or maybe YOU are the visitor.
Did you recently move to this house, or is this something new that has happened where you have lived a long time?
I'll comment more when I know the answer.

also my oldest daughter has been having proper mood swings lately and i wonder if this has anything to do with that

Absolutely. Ghosts, and especially demons, can influence our moods in a negative way. How old is your daughter? Could be the hormones fluctuating, as it does with females, but if her mood gets downright nasty, I would be concerned about a spirit possessing her body, and seek help.

Thank you for sharing your story. Please stick around and enjoy the thread. Give feedback to others anytime you like. Again... Welcome to the thread.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Originally posted by starshift

Sled - Thanks for maintaining this thread and keeping such a diverse topic focused as bet you can. In regards to the shadow beings you can get rid of those if you are willing. They have no light of there own and because you are a shinning being, you tend to attract a spectrum of entities. Look into the I AM the seal of my aura on the net if your interested. I've had to clear them myself. No one else can do this for us.

Thank you.

I appreciate your posts. And I especially appreciate your advice to Criptic.

Please check back from time to time and say hello, and give feedback, if you wish.
I appreciate your participation in the thread.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Don't you find it hillarious that the story of the transformers and the fallen is true... ? lololololol

Sorry for derailing guys

But why is Optimus named Orion? And the war with the Decepticons and the fallen. I know people have made references to Transformers being based off of some form of truth. What about men in black? The key is on Orions belt. And the ship the Transformers flew in was the Orion.

tfwiki.net...

To the ancient Egyptians, Orion was Osiris the God of Light. Set was Orisis’ brother and the God of Darkness. According to legend, Orisis was murdered by his evil brother Set, who tore his body into pieces and scattered the fragments. Isis, Osiris’ wife, managed to put him back together except for his phallus, which had been swallowed by a fish. She made an artificial phallus and breathed into his body to restore his soul. Thereafter, he rose to the sky. In one period, Orion represented the Egyptian god of the dead and the first king of Egypt. After death, the pharaoh was thought to mystically inseminate the stars to ensure that, through Osiris, Horus the sun god would be reborn as his successor.

I just wanted to share this part with you guys so you can see where im coming from and why i think that Being i saw was a being from Orion. This all relates to my experience and trying to nail down why it appeared to me twice with people. What is a being from Orion doing here when they should be at war with the Pleiades? Why am i finding similarities in these stories. I don't understand. How a cartoon like transformers. Can relate to all this, but it does. Because hilariously its native legend. The fact that they say the fallen is the primal fire relates to the natives prophecy of the feathered serpent from Pleiades coming to roast everyone. And it mentions Orion. So there is something going on with the stars up there and people wrote about it because of some significant event coming. Anyways thanks for listening to me go all crazy and stuff trying to piece all of this together.

I have an appointment with the elders of this town in a few days concerning the transformers and any information they have hidden about them. I am trying to map out locations in this area, there is Treasure hidden behind stone walls here left by witchs long ago. When i talk to the elders and find out about the transformers il come back and post about what they said. Thanks for listening to my crazyness lol. Il let you guys return to the conversations and such. I just got to excited having this revelation of all my dreams and experiences.

edit on 24-2-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Originally posted by akushla99
I once, had a deja-vu of a deja-vu...

A99

Ummm........ say what?

How does that happen? I'm trying to wrap my mind around that one.

Welcome to the thread, Akushla99.

Anyone who has had a deja-vu experience, has had at least two experiences...the one that was remembered, and the one when it was being 'etched' as a forward-memory...those two 'times' are not necessarily asynchronous and therefore are experienced as one 'time'...because the only way it can be made sense of is in a non-contiguous fashion, despite its obvious contiguousness...

Thanx for having me 😃

A99

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

I'm happy you found answers to your experiences. It does get one's excitement levels to stirring, huh?

You post so much information, I'll never get caught up looking over all of it.

Good luck in your quest.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

I once, had a deja-vu of a deja-vu...

A99

Ummm........ say what?

How does that happen? I'm trying to wrap my mind around that one.

Welcome to the thread, Akushla99.

Anyone who has had a deja-vu experience, has had at least two experiences...the one that was remembered, and the one when it was being 'etched' as a forward-memory...those two 'times' are not necessarily asynchronous and therefore are experienced as one 'time'...because the only way it can be made sense of is in a non-contiguous fashion, despite its obvious contiguousness...

Thanx for having me 😃

A99

Oh, Okay.
Thanks for clearing that up. I understand what you mean now.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BewilderedandAmused

thanks for your reply maybe my experience triggered a memory of yours somewhat i'd like to add since that incident ive felt as if something is there but it doesnt scare me in the slightest now .. we have even given "the thing" a name lol me and the wife call it bob ... dont know why though but just little things now in the house just tonight my wife thought i was tugging at her dressing gown whilst she was sat on the computer as she felt it move when she turned round i was sat on the couch ... needless to say we had a few words to the effect of ... yes u did pull it and me saying no i never have i got 12ft arms lol anyhow once again thanks for your reply

regards

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

hi sled thanks for your reply ... to answer a few of your questions we moved into this house about 9 month ago from moving in the house seemed very warm and welcoming .. everyone who has been to my house has commented on this we did however have an episode in our old house which i was going to share on that post but didnt have much time as i was late for work .. anyhow from what i can gather there was an old age couple who lived here before us the husband sadly died and the wife has now got dementia and is in a old peoples home being looked after.

my oldest daughter is 8 now and at times she can have the most horriblest temper and it seems its gotten a lot worse since we moved into this house i.e telling us she hates us screaming in our faces shouting "you dont love me" and also totally trashing her room yet 100% of the time after she has had her episode she acts as if nothing has happened.

i will tell you about the episode we had in our house prior to this ... not a few streets away from this one we moved in all happy as larry into the house with the three kids my second youngest daughter was only a baby at the time.
from the start the house seemed to be always cold and we thought oh its just the house with it being old and such anyhow one night i was carrying the baby downstairs when i was "pushed" from behind and when i say pushed i mean i could actually feel the force on my back ... it send me flying down the stairs with the baby luckily i flung myself back thus stopping me going head first ... i ended up sliding down the full flight of stairs with the baby on my stomach injuring my arm... anyhow after that i said to the wife something pushed me... she just reckoned i slipped on the carpet... a couple of weeks later the same happened to the wife ... she ended up having to go to the hospital through it with a badly sprained wrist that was the first thing that happened in "that" house.
the second thing was one day i was walking upstairs and could smell aftershave .. i knew it wasnt mine as i had'nt smelled that kind befoore and i didnt like it anyhow as i got to the top of the stairs to turn into the bathroom i noticed what looked like blood spatters all over the wall i shouted the wife up and we came to the conclusion that it was blood as when we sprayed it with the disinfectant it came off as "blood" red on the cloth it was all over the bathroom tiles and the door and frame ... we kinda knew then that something was up ... my wifes uncle is a christian and he does a lot of preaching so we arranged for him to come bless the house ...he wont say wether he "felt" anything but after the blessing it was like a whole new house ... warm and comfortable unfortunately due to unforseen circumstances we had to move ending up in this house we are in now .

anyhow thanks once again for your reply and if there is anything else you would like to know dont hesitate to ask

regards

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

UPDATE- I'm about to cry and vomit, I am shaking. Alfred messaged me back, basically said my ancestors are happy they are in contact with me and he got messages in German (I don't know German so I need them translated) but I am German on both sides. I looked up King William the Silent ( from my moms, fathers side) and got this- " A German nobleman by birth, William the Silent became the leader of a rebellion in the Netherlands against the king of Spain." And - " The Dutch statesman William the Silent (1533-1584), or William I, Prince of Orange and Count of Nassau."

I used Google translate. It was basically everything he told me. They said to research my family history and 'Indian' and ' North Dakota' I have no idea what those mean.
edit on 24-2-2013 by Avifors because:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

WOW!
I wish I had time to comment on this, but I'm heading out the door for work.

I'll comment when I get home in the morning. Thanks for the response.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

thanks sled i will look forward to reading your reply

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

Not sure this would qualify as a deja vu experience or a time slip....or one of those 'warnings' I mentioned a few posts back......but the part you mentioned about how the two 'times' not being asynchronous struck a chord.

This incident happened several years ago. See what you think....

My husband and I were in the back yard puttering in the garden when we both heard a terrible crash around front....it sounded just like a bad traffic accident. Metal on metal, a vehicle hitting trees or flipping in the road, grinding against the pavement.

We live on a curvy streach of back country road, and there had already been several accidents right out front, so we immediately thought that's what had happened....again. We dropped our tools and hurried around front....Nothing there...No car off the road, no metal that might have fallen off a truck heading for the dump...Nothing at all, no sign or sound of even a passing vehicle at all.

My husband, who had previously worked as an EMT, was so sure there must have been a wreck that he checked up and down the roadway on foot and then jumped in his car to drive 'around the block' to see if there had been an accident on the road that ran around behind our place.

I returned to my gardening and my teenage son came out to help me....We had barely picked up the tools when we both heard screeching tires and again the sounds of a loud crash!! I was stunned for a moment, it sounded soooo much like the same crash I'd heard just minutes before! I threw down my hoe and ran to the front, determined that I would get around the house before the cause of this racket disappeared like the first one!

There was plenty of 'evidence' this time. A semi-sized feed truck had crossed the center line of the road and forced a Camero off into the trees along the side of the road. When the driver of the feed truck had hit his brakes, another vehicle had rear ended him. I came around the end of the house in time to see the passenger of the Camero being nearly ejected from the door as it buckled open from the impact!!

Thankfully there were only minor injuries...mostly from the flying glass from the broken windshield and door window. Something of a miracle, considering that there had been an unrestrained toddler in the rear seat of the Camero, and the man in the passenger seat was almost thrown from the open door. The child had blood on him, but it was only from the cuts sustained by the two men in the front seats...The poor tyke must have been terrified, he clung to me till the ambulance attendent convinced him that they would take him to see his mother!

The look on my husband's face when he drove up from the other direction!! It had taken him no more than 15 minutes at most to circle our 'country block', a distance of about 3 miles... and as if by 'magic' the wreck we'd heard but did not see had materialized while he was gone.
He of course jumped from his car and immediately checked the men and searched the child for injuries...his previous training coming in very handy till the ambulance could arrive!

We have often discussed this strange incident....Was it deja vu, a timeslip, a call for us to be 'ready' to help or stop the accident...?

When he left to drive around the block, he had to make a left turn about 300 ft up the road to make that circle around the block. He saw the Camero coming but went ahead and turned in front of it....did that make the driver slow down enough to make a difference in the outcome? Could that little bit of 'change' been enough to be the 'help' that was needed?

He used to scoff at my tales of paranormal experiences....not so much after that.
edit on 24-2-2013 by frayed1 because: speeling errirs

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I thought I posted it but I can't find it so I guess I didn't. I don't remember how many nights ago it was but I couldn't sleep and I was restless I fell asleep I had a dream/vision of a man I felt was a king/leader with a crown on his head and all he said was "Go back." and I would wake up toss and turn for some time then go back to bed. Maybe it was William in my dream? Maybe he was saying to go back to my family history based on what Albert said?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
frayed1's post about warnings just brought back something I haven't thought of for years.
This was about 25 years ago, I was 23 at the time and had just bought a new car. I was working 2nd shift and had just come from the dealer, driving my shiny new ride and was backing into a parking space. It being a car I wasn't used to, I was having a bit of trouble judging the distance of rear end to the post that was there. While slowly backing in, getting close, a female voice suddenly said "Don't hit that post boy". I slammed on the brakes, completely freaked out. I looked around, thinking someone had spoke to me. There was no one. I got out, thinking they had passed on by and looked around. Still no one. I went to the rear of the car and had stopped about 3 inches short of hitting that post. If I think back through my life, I've had many strange things happen, that no matter how I try to rationalize, I just can't explain. There are 4 times in my life that I should be dead. Under all 4 circumstances, something happened to keep me alive. I have been severely injured, but never as badly as I should have been.
edit on 25-2-2013 by DAVID64 because: edit

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Well, I had quite a few things running through my mind last night about your post, but I think my brain died sometime during the night.
I'm always tired when I get home so thinking puts a strain on my brain.

That spirit in the first house sounds completely evil! And possibly demonic!
One thing I remember wanting to say was... when a spirit/demon is banished from a house it has to go somewhere, right? I'm wondering if maybe it attached itself to your daughter and couldn't show any activity because of the blessing on the house? But, now that you are out of the blessed house it is able to manifest again?

Maybe you should ask the preacher to come do a blessing on this house too, just in case.

I don't mean to cause you concern..... wait.... yes, I do. You can never be too careful about protecting yourself from the evil ones!

Let us know what you decide, and if you have any more activity.

Thanks for sharing that!

edit on 2/25/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Avifors

I don't know what to tell you, Avifors. Dream messages can be very confusing, not just for the humans trying to interpret the meaning, but also for the spirit/being that is relaying the message.
Sometimes they use the wrong words, or we take a word that can have different meanings and apply the wrong meaning, or we err in hearing the correct word.

What comes to my mind in this message telling you to "Go Back", is doing a past-life regression to that time. Maybe you are here trying to correct some wrongs you did back then, but you are running out of time to accomplish this. Maybe they want you to remember so you can balance your karma before this major thing happens that your family is concerned about.

I'm sorry I can't be of more help, but that's what came to mind. What do you think?

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join