It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by JDepps
I've been trying to to convince myself ghosts/spirits exist. I've come to the conclusion they do not. I've went to numerous places that are supposedly "haunted". Some of which were locations on episodes of Ghost Adventures. Had to sneak in many because they are off limits. I went with friends who all believe. In every location they said they experienced activity. They claimed to hear and see the same things. They said they felt odd vibrations in their body in certain rooms, etc. I was right next to the them the entire time at every location we went too. I didn't hear, see, or feel anything they claimed. With that being said I say it's all in the mind. Your mind plays tricks on you. Spirits are an illusion of the mind.

Really?
Could it be that maybe your third eye just isn't as open as others?
Just because you don't have a personal experience doesn't mean that others don't.

If spirits are an illusion of the mind, then the "illusion" that grabbed my ankles and pulled me down from the foot of the bed was a very "strong" illusion. I certainly did not wish that upon myself!

I have a family member who has always wanted to experience something personally, but she just can't seem to, or denies it when it does happen.
I will tell you the same thing I told her... Be careful what you wish for, you may just get it.

Experiencing any type of paranormal activity can be traumatizing to some people. Be careful doing those ghost hunts. You may bring something home with you, if you don't do a prayer of protection first. If you keep going with the hunts, I'm sure you'll get your wish someday. Just remember what I said.

With all the different experiences being told here, do you really think it is just in everyone's mind? Too many people around the world have experiences everyday for it to be "all in the mind". We would all be institutionalized if that were the case.

Thank you for your input. I hope you enjoy the thread.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

I've been trying to to convince myself ghosts/spirits exist. I've come to the conclusion they do not. I've went to numerous places that are supposedly "haunted". Some of which were locations on episodes of Ghost Adventures. Had to sneak in many because they are off limits. I went with friends who all believe. In every location they said they experienced activity. They claimed to hear and see the same things. They said they felt odd vibrations in their body in certain rooms, etc. I was right next to the them the entire time at every location we went too. I didn't hear, see, or feel anything they claimed. With that being said I say it's all in the mind. Your mind plays tricks on you. Spirits are an illusion of the mind.

Really?
Could it be that maybe your third eye just isn't as open as others?
Just because you don't have a personal experience doesn't mean that others don't.

If spirits are an illusion of the mind, then the "illusion" that grabbed my ankles and pulled me down from the foot of the bed was a very "strong" illusion. I certainly did not wish that upon myself!

I have a family member who has always wanted to experience something personally, but she just can't seem to, or denies it when it does happen.
I will tell you the same thing I told her... Be careful what you wish for, you may just get it.

Experiencing any type of paranormal activity can be traumatizing to some people. Be careful doing those ghost hunts. You may bring something home with you, if you don't do a prayer of protection first. If you keep going with the hunts, I'm sure you'll get your wish someday. Just remember what I said.

With all the different experiences being told here, do you really think it is just in everyone's mind? Too many people around the world have experiences everyday for it to be "all in the mind". We would all be institutionalized if that were the case.

Maybe you should set up a camera in your room. I for one would have a camera rolling 24/7 at night if I were to be pulled out of my bed. Weird how the only videos of the supernatural we have are mists and shadows. All of which can easily be explained. We never get any video of unexplainable supernatural phenomena. Everyone has a camera on them. All phones have them. You hear about thousands and thousands of of these extreme paranormal events yet none of it gets recorded.......huh. Just like Bigfoot. All we have are blurry photos. Even though damn near every phone has a high quality camera. Maybe Bigfoot is actually blurry......
edit on 12-2-2013 by JDepps because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Several years ago I came across what looked like a very fresh Sasquatch footprint in the mud near a small creek in Montana. I've had numerous ET related dreams and on some ships Ive seen Sasquatch beings. In one dream I was walking along a country road and families (young and old) of Sasquatch started walking towards me. I kind of took off running but not before one of them touched me. The most intense part of that dream was that I felt it with my body in the exact spot it touched me as I woke up.

I've had numerous dreams involving ET shape shifters with varying skill levels. Some will take the form of an imprint within your memory body and take on that form in order to place you through certain trials. I've also used another form of shapeshifting to manipulate something that I was touching. Like a morphogenetic transference effect.

edit on 12-2-2013 by starshift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Maybe you should set up a camera in your room. I for one would have a camera rolling 24/7 at night if I were to be pulled out of my bed. Weird how the only videos of the supernatural we have are mists and shadows. All of which can easily be explained. We never get any video of unexplainable supernatural phenomena. Everyone has a camera on them. All phones have them. You hear about thousands and thousands of of these extreme paranormal events yet none of it gets recorded.......huh. Just like Bigfoot. All we have are blurry photos. Even though damn near every phone has a high quality camera. Maybe Bigfoot is actually blurry......

Ah, well.... alas, I didn't have a cell phone camera 45 years ago, and my parents didn't even own a video camera.
I wish I could have recorded some of the things that happened to me back then, but...

I DO have a picture of a ghost that was in my cousin's yard back in the thread here. This link tells the story...www.abovetopsecret.com...

And this link shows the ghost... www.abovetopsecret.com...

What are your thoughts on this?

edit on 2/13/2013 by sled735 because: add thread link

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Originally posted by starshift

Hi, Starshift. Welcome to the thread.

Several years ago I came across what looked like a very fresh Sasquatch footprint in the mud near a small creek in Montana. I've had numerous ET related dreams and on some ships Ive seen Sasquatch beings. In one dream I was walking along a country road and families (young and old) of Sasquatch started walking towards me. I kind of took off running but not before one of them touched me. The most intense part of that dream was that I felt it with my body in the exact spot it touched me as I woke up.

Interesting! Did you notify anyone about the footprint?
There was a thread on here not long ago about someone who thought they had a Sasquatch in their woods. He notified someone of authority in that area, and the man came out to check it out.
Here is the thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... Maybe you can read it to learn who to contact. If it was there then, it may still be in the area.

I've had numerous dreams involving ET shape shifters with varying skill levels. Some will take the form of an imprint within your memory body and take on that form in order to place you through certain trials. I've also used another form of shapeshifting to manipulate something that I was touching. Like a morphogenetic transference effect.

Dreams? Maybe you are actually visiting them in their dimension during sleep, and they were showing you things, or testing you?

The morphogenetic transference is interesting. I have no knowledge of this ability to make an educated comment.

Thanks for posting your experiences. Enjoy the thread.

edit on 2/13/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
After I found the print I didn't exactly feel like I should stay in the area as there was a lot of brush and I had the impression that it was still around possible watching me.

It was about a dozen years ago on someone's ranch. The area had old eagle catch pens near the top of hills. The catch pens were used by the Native Americans to grab feathers from live birds of prey. They would hide in these small round stone structures with a little cover of brush on them and they would leave out some dead animal and wait for a bird to show up so they could try to grab some feathers while trying not to get ripped to shreds by the birds talons.

The dream states where 5D experiences as best I could tell. I shared several of those experiences with a dreamwalker who I could discuss and compare the dreams with as she was there as well.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

After I found the print I didn't exactly feel like I should stay in the area as there was a lot of brush and I had the impression that it was still around possible watching me.

It was about a dozen years ago on someone's ranch. The area had old eagle catch pens near the top of hills. The catch pens were used by the Native Americans to grab feathers from live birds of prey. They would hide in these small round stone structures with a little cover of brush on them and they would leave out some dead animal and wait for a bird to show up so they could try to grab some feathers while trying not to get ripped to shreds by the birds talons.

The dream states where 5D experiences as best I could tell. I shared several of those experiences with a dreamwalker who I could discuss and compare the dreams with as she was there as well.

Oh, okay. It probably was still watching you, if you felt it. Yeah, time to get out! Ha!
I did the same thing when I felt the creature in the woods watching me.
Did you read my big foot (or whatever it was) experiences at the beginning of the thread?

Sounds like a hard way to collect feathers, but I guess you do what you have to do.

As for the dream walker..... COOL!!
I have met some friends in dreams before, but I don't know if they were actually there, or if it was "just a dream".

Thanks for responding.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
What happened to all the people who were going to come back with many more experiences to share? I think all the new people here said they had more to share?

I'm waiting....

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Well the alien i saw was a shapeshifter, and it can appear blurry if it wants or have a solid shape. But with the exception of it being blacker than pitch black. So if its the same thing that people are taking pictures of. I imagine if people can weasel in a camera it would still be moderately ineffective lol. Maybe the blurry pics are the ETs idea of a joke.
edit on 13-2-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Time to update on my theories. I think these beings come from Orion. I have a feeling the 3 wise kings orions belt. Is an interpretation of the 3 Transformers who met with the first man. What i found in squamish lore was this.

Transformers A central part of Sḵwx̱wú7mesh history in their oral culture is the stories of supernatural deities often called The Transformers. These Transformers, were three brothers, sent by the Creator or keke7nex siyam. These three beings had supernatural powers, often using them to "transform" individuals into creatures, stone figures, or other supernatural event

I believe these are the same things. But they are prominent within creation myth. Look.

The First One In a story told by Dominic Charlie in 1965, he related about the first origins of his people.[2] Their very first ancestor was a man named X̱i7lánexw , translated as The First One. He was born in a village near Squamish, British Columbia. X̱i7lánexw did not know that his wife was with child, but he knew that someone or something was coming. He knew of something coming because of a bird that goes ahead of three supernatural men. These three men, called the Transformers, told the Rave, "You go tell everybody we are coming." The first man understand the bird and he responded by getting ready with his canoe. Near the mouth of the Cheakamus River, is a small mountain, and a little bay that fit his canoe. He tied his canoe here and took out his pole, a long shaft used to pull along the river. He put moss around the pole, then placed the pole down. So when the fish touch the pole, their slime was wiped on the moss. He knew that the Transformers were coming further down river. He grabbed the pole and waited for a fish to touch it, then would pull out the pole and see where the salmon touched. He took the slime and put it in a wooden plate and put his pole down again. Then he heard the three brothers coming. The Transformer brothers also knew where he was, but he didn't look and just held his pole steady. The brothers came and landed on the side of the canoe. They asked the man, "What are you doing?" He responded, "Oh, you are my grandchildren. Oh this here, this is my food that I am going to feed you with." He tells the three men, "I have a house right here, right there in that little bay. You bring your canoe over and come up ashore." He pulled up his pole and had a lot of the moss ready. In the house, he had a big fire ready and a mountain of rock underneath, already hot. He took some sticks and grabbed the hot rocks and put them in a bowl that was filled with water. When the rocks were dropped in, the water began to boil. He took the boiling water and placed the moss inside and then made soup. The tells the men to have a seat on his bench with his big hyu7kem plate. This was the first hyu7kem plate made because he knew these men were coming. It made this plate really fancy, and fed them with three Mountain Goat horn spoons. The three men ate the moss. His wife was always rolling around in pain, and X̱i7lánexw says to the men, whom he called his grandchildren, "I don't know what is wrong with my wife grandchildren. The lead man knew what was wrong, for he was the great Transformer. He knows she is going to have a baby. He tells his two other brothers, "You fellows go across and get that tree bark, those green trees over there." He scraped off the bark and then asked X̱i7lánexw if he had a bowl plate and told him to put three rocks in to boil the water. They took the bark of the willow tree, then gave it to the woman to drink. The lead brother told his younger brothers, "You better take your grandfather outside", which they did while the oldest brother stayed with X̱i7lánexw 's wife. Not long after, they heard a baby's cry. He fixed the baby up and taught the woman how to take care of it, and told him about the medicine. He told the man that when he came him, that he had a baby boy. The first baby was a boy, and the next a girl. These two grew up together and married each other. The next baby was a girl, then a boy, and these did the same. This is where all the Sḵwx̱wú7mesh came from.

If you read this. Its pretty much detailing the story of adam and eve. But something doesn't feel right about it. The story seems like its fragmented. What is up with the relation to calling the fish transformers grand children? and then upon becoming 3 men? who adorn the first born? Does this not sound like the story of Jesus? Yet this legend is thousands of years old..
So why the 3 kings? Why? If this isn't an odd coincidence. The god Osiris suppoedly resided from Orion no?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Lets look into what else the natives knew. Survivors of Atlantis? Hmm. What does this story sound like.

en.wikipedia.org...

Oral History Squamish oral history traces back to "founding fathers" of their people. An aged-informat of the Squamish people named Mel̓ḵw’s, said to be over 100 years old, was interviewed by Charles Hill-Tout in 1897. He recited oral history on the origins of the world, and talked about how "water was everywhere". But the tops of the mountains came out of the sea and land was formed. The first man to appear was named "X̱i7lánexw".[1] He was given a wife, an adze, and a salmon trap. X̱i7lánexw and his wife populated the land and the Squamish descend from these ancestors. Dominic Charlie told a similar story in 1965 about the origins of his people.[2] Their oral history talks about the Great Flood also. In a story said to happen at Chʼiyáḵmesh (Cheakamus), in the Squamish Valley, a man who survived the flood was walking down the river, feeling depressed about the loss of his people from the flood. Then the Thunderbird helped him and gave him food. He continued down the river, with his food gathered by the Thunderbird, when the Thunderbird told him where to stay, and that he would give him a wife. That is where the people of Chʼiyáḵmesh came from.[3][4] In another story of the first ancestors, two men first appeared at Chekw’élhp and Sch’enḵ,[5][6] located at what is now known as Gibsons, British Columbia. The first man to appear here was Tseḵanchtn, then the second man appeared named Sx̱eláltn. The people repopulated the land with large families and many Squamish people claim descent from these ancestors.[7]

Osiris, the mysterious God ANCIENT VISITORS - Osiris is one of the most important gods of ancient Egypt. The oldest reference to Osiris is on the Palermo Stone, which was engraved in the 25th century BC. Osiris was worshipped in many places up to the time when Christianity became a world religion. According to Plutarch and other ancient sources, Osiris was worshiped because he had taught the - then primitive - Egyptians everything they needed to become an advanced civilization. His teachings included how to grow grain and how to build large structures, but he also gave them laws and taught them how to worship the gods. What did Osiris look like? Osiris is usually depicted by the ancient Egyptians with a green skin and an odd, elongated head. It is unclear whether his head actually had that shape or if he used to wear some sort of helmet. This appearance has led some people to believe that Osiris was actually an alien that landed on Earth. The fact that on his first arrival he looked like ‘a mummified pharaoh’ could also support this theory: maybe alien Osiris was simply wearing a space suit? Osiris’ name does not give us a clear indication about this. Even the ancient Egyptians did not seem to know exactly what his name meant. One ancient hymns’ author suggested that it meant “to open up good things”, which could make sense if Osiris actually taught the Egyptians that much. The oldest hieroglyph for Osiris is that of a throne over an eye, indicating some sort of all-seeing power. If Osiris landed on Earth, then where did he come from? Osiris is usually associated with the Orion constellation, which is referred to as The Soul of Osiris. Osiris is considered to be the Lord of the Two Lands (of the Heavens and of the Earth). The ancient Egyptians seemed quite sure that Osiris departed to Orion. Where he originally came from is less clear. He is supposed to have been the son of an Earth god and a Sky god. Maybe the ancient Egyptians did not know, because he was a ‘foreign’ god, who had another residence on Earth, outside of Egypt? However it may be, Osiris had a huge impact on ancient Egyptian civilization.

Just a quote i thought screamed out incase it gets over looked " in the Squamish Valley, a man who survived the flood was walking down the river, feeling depressed about the loss of his people from the flood."
ancientvisitors.blogspot.ca...

so now that this is somehow linked. To the transformers. Where did the transformers come from? And above all. The Anubis warriors, and the black dogs and black cats in egyptian mythology. So im assuming the creatures i saw were from Orion.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I just read that story again and for some reason I don't feel it was a Sasquatch. The white hair caught on the fence seems odd and the unfamiliar noises it was making, point me towards another type of being. I have no idea though. Did you sister catch a glimpse of it?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw

Well the alien i saw was a shapeshifter, and it can appear blurry if it wants or have a solid shape. But with the exception of it being blacker than pitch black. So if its the same thing that people are taking pictures of. I imagine if people can weasel in a camera it would still be moderately ineffective lol. Maybe the blurry pics are the ETs idea of a joke.

That's interesting that you would mention the shapeshifter being blacker than black. I'd like to know more about the context of what you saw when it appeared in that form as it relates to a dream experience I had with my former girlfriend.

I don't know if I'll go into the the full details of that I experienced but part of it started off seeing myself as a puddle on the floor looking up talking. I could see my eyes and a mouth but otherwise I was just a liquid mass. It all seemed fairly normal to me at the time as if I was just goofing off. I found something within that floor (a key) and another being with us started freaking out because she had been caught trying to hide something she had done in the past involving the entrapment of other beings (souls) into these metal boxes. Her face would turn to a gray, rock like texture in an attempt to scare me but she was not very advanced.

The next day my girfriend said that while interrogating the other shapeshifter in the dream, I turned into a form that prevented the other being from shapeshifting. She described my color as the blackest shade of black she had ever seen.
edit on 14-2-2013 by starshift because: (no reason given)

Add; I did look through your old thread and got a better idea of what your experience with the ss involved. Sent u2u.
edit on 14-2-2013 by starshift because: added

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by starshift

Sent one back haha. Im interested. I got some interesting things il tell you guys about my girl friend later. but im on the phone with her and kinda distracted.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   

reply to post by sled735

I just read that story again and for some reason I don't feel it was a Sasquatch. The white hair caught on the fence seems odd and the unfamiliar noises it was making, point me towards another type of being. I have no idea though. Did you sister catch a glimpse of it?

My oldest sister didn't get a good look at it, but saw something very tall, approximately 8 feet, walk past the bathroom window as she was rolling her hair at the sink. It happened very quickly. She came running out of the room screaming bloody murder! I remember all this like it was yesterday.
Everyone in the area heard its blood-curdling screams. It would raise the hair on the back of your neck and arms!

My other sister came out to look at the prints in the snow that "something" made one day. It had the three bird-like appendages in the front, and one in the back of the print, sort of like a chicken, except it was about a foot in length. The print would have been from its upper claws.

Later in the thread someone brought the New Jersey Devil to my attention. I don't know what color of hair the Jersey Devil has, but this thing sounded like a pterodactyl, had wings that I could hear flapping as it took flight after running past my bedroom window on what sounded like horse hoofs.

It would fly away, then return and run past my window again several times before stopping.
It wanted me... I knew it was after me because of all the other "strange" things I had experienced. I just knew.

I think there were two different creatures lurking around the area. Or... this could have been a shape shifter making itself into both forms of these monsters!

Here is a recent sighting of a pterodactyl from 2008: Do you think this is real, or fake?

edit on 2/14/2013 by sled735 because: add image link

edit on 2/14/2013 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Take a look at the feet on this hybrid.

As for the video, I have seen that, not sure if it was ever determined to be real or not but I do find it really interesting. There are also stories of large winged birds that the Native Americans associated with Thunder Beings.
edit on 14-2-2013 by starshift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Isin't that Lilith? And as for the 8 feet tall thing. The creature i saw when it shapeshifted into a pale faceless humanoid. Looked about 3 feet crouching completely with its legs tucked in like a frog. Then when it got up and walked away its body grew in length and so did its arms. It looked like it could be 7 feet tall if it stood up. Taller than a large power box. Which is what i saw to judge its size. As well as a stop sign. They can shapeshift into anything really. And they can do with using different colors. Mostly darker than dark. You would have to see darker than dark. As well as white/grey. but as long as you see darker than dark you know thats them.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Whoa!
That's interesting!! Yes, the prints looked about like that with one appendage in the back of the foot.

I still think it was closer to the New Jersey Devil because it also had the horse hoofs, and it sounded like only 2 hoofs.
I had been confused all my life wondering what this thing was because I had never heard of the NJ Devil until I got on ATS. Ha! But, thank goodness, I think I finally got the answer I've been looking for all these years. Everything about it fits.

There was also something in the woods that I was able to see through. It was tall like the big foot. I could see it standing there, but could see the forest behind it (through it). I didn't post that story until later in the thread because I had forgotten about it until someone wrote something that jogged my memory. I think I must have swept that experience to the bottom of my consciousness because I was somewhat traumatized being young and alone out there in the woods seeing something "unworldly" standing there staring at me!

So, then there's three creatures, or else the thing like a big foot can make itself invisible. I've actually read that they can. That's why they disappear so fast when spotted, and no one can ever catch one.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw

Isin't that Lilith? And as for the 8 feet tall thing. The creature i saw when it shapeshifted into a pale faceless humanoid. Looked about 3 feet crouching completely with its legs tucked in like a frog. Then when it got up and walked away its body grew in length and so did its arms. It looked like it could be 7 feet tall if it stood up. Taller than a large power box. Which is what i saw to judge its size. As well as a stop sign. They can shapeshift into anything really. And they can do with using different colors. Mostly darker than dark. You would have to see darker than dark. As well as white/grey. but as long as you see darker than dark you know thats them.

Well, I don't know which is worse... having Lilith, or a monster after me!

I have only heard about shape-shifters over the past year. I'm open-minded enough to wonder if this thing was one.
It could have been one being turning itself into all these different creatures. And.....that was during a time when I was seeing a lot of UFOs....

Geeze! I'm beginning to question what else may have happened that I've forgotten.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

I'll have to read those 2 long posts tomorrow when I'm off work. I can't give it the attention I want to right now

Thanks for your contributions to the thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join