It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 288
<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ripcontrol
a reply to: sled735

I will let her tell you

Well, put a bug in her ear and tell her to start typing.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I had a strange experience last night when I was getting ready to leave for work.
I was walking through the hall and as I walked past our bedroom I heard my husband yawning. He is very vocal with his yawns. lol
I thought I was alone in the house, so hearing him in the bedroom stopped me in my tracks. I went to the bedroom door and asked him if he was going to bed already? No response, so I turned on the light, only to find an empty room.

This left me perplexed and somewhat bewildered at what just happened.
I didn't know if I was picking up on residual energy, or a ghost imitating my husband.
I stood there thinking about it for a moment, then went through the house to see if he was anywhere inside, but then I saw him out at his garage through the window in the kitchen... too far away to hear him yawning inside.

I didn't say anything to him about it as I left. He already has to sleep with the kitchen light on over the stove. I think I have the poor man scared half to death telling him about my experiences and some others on this thread.

edit on 10/14/2014 by sled735 because: rearrange the window word.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

My mother and I have both heard my dad come in the front door, set his shoes down hard on the floor and turn the water on in his bathroom when he would come home for lunch. We'd head in there to get stuff on the table, and he wouldn't be there. We both would hear him plainly, and a few days we have heard him come in repeatedly until he actually did come in.

I believe our consciousness travels while we are here, and not just when we pass over.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Scribe611

That's really weird about you and your mom hearing all that noise from your dad BEFORE he arrived. This is the first time this type of "strangeness" has happened to me.

I suppose you are right. Apparently, hubby had bedtime on his mind pretty strong!

ETA: My "R" and "S" keys are sticking on my keyboard. I have to do edits on about all my posts. Time for a new keyboard!

edit on 10/14/2014 by sled735 because: typo

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
I had a strange experience last night when I was getting ready to leave for work.
I was walking through the hall and as I walked past our bedroom I heard my husband yawning. He is very vocal with his yawns. lol
I thought I was alone in the house, so hearing him in the bedroom stopped me in my tracks. I went to the bedroom door and asked him if he was going to bed already? No response, so I turned on the light, only to find an empty room.

originally posted by: Scribe611

My mother and I have both heard my dad come in the front door, set his shoes down hard on the floor and turn the water on in his bathroom when he would come home for lunch. We'd head in there to get stuff on the table, and he wouldn't be there. We both would hear him plainly, and a few days we have heard him come in repeatedly until he actually did come in.

I believe our consciousness travels while we are here, and not just when we pass over.

Namaste, my sisters. These incidents that you described are all possible. As you know, our thoughts, no matter if we are alive or dead, are forms of energy. And energy can be transformed, raised to higher or lower intensity, manifested into other objects, transmuted from one thing to another, and so forth. This physical world is very dense. So, if you want to do all those things in the previous sentence, it may take a while for it to manifest. But if you know how to pass your thoughts through the Mental and Emotional Planes of Existence quicker, then you can manifest your thoughts instantly. Remember that thoughts are created in a higher Plane (Mental), but must be pushed through into the Physical due to How Much You Want It To Happen. This is done through visualization, motive, realization, and detachment. People do this without knowing how to do it everyday.

Your thoughts can become so real in the physical that sometimes you "accidentally" create a holographic persona of yourself into reality. And other people around you can see, hear, touch, taste, and feel your thoughts as if it is a 3D movie playing. This is why you both heard something that was not there, though relating to someone who is still alive. That is just the beginning. If the person is able to have Transpersonal Holographic Memory, you can experience their thoughts as if you are living in their imaginative world. This type of Memory is beyond Eidetic Memory (Photographic) and is only possible to Masters of the 3rd Earth Level Consciousness or Christ Consciousness.

This is why it is So Important for us to have positive and peaceful thoughts as opposed to negative ones. Because in times past, some people's thoughts can become so negative that they manifest into Dark Entities that look and act like Demons. Therefore, not all Dark Figures are from the Astral Plane (Lower Emotional Plane) natively. Some are created from the very thoughts of human beings. These Dark Figures that are created from extremely negative Thought Forms are called Rakshasa. There are no rituals that can counter these Figures other than someone who can manifest a Positive Thought Form to clear the area with Light.

May your Thoughts continue to be Loving, Peaceful, and Flowing with Light.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ctophil

Interesting. I knew we could manifest our thoughts into reality, but I had never heard the details the way you just explained it. I didn't know we could manifest demons unintentionally; that's scary.

I know my husband has some great psychic abilities because he has read my mind at times. I would be thinking of doing something, and he would start talking about it. Or, I would be thinking about discussing something that was upsetting me that he was doing, and he would change his behavior without me saying a word.

He would never believe he has this ability; he thinks psychics get their power from the devil because of the brainwashing he got at church. I don't even bother trying to explain it to him. He's very stubborn, and set in his beliefs. I just hope he doesn't get angry and manifest a demon... he does have an extremely bad temper!
If so, I think I have enough "light" to send it back to the vapors from which it came.
And if I don't, I know two demonologists who can.

edit on 10/15/2014 by sled735 because: typo

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I was editing some old photos on my phone, and I was going crop a photo (It has auto face detector) and this happened:

I took it this summer in a tree across the street and It detected a face over my shoulder :B
Last night I heard some slight footsteps across the living room. (It could be anything 'cause it's raining a lot those last days, also the typhoon doesn't helped very much :s)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I sure hope I can't easily manifest my thoughts into reality. If I could easily manifest a powerful earthquake or hurricane with a mere thought, that could be bad. Obviously I can't do that because I've daydreamed about a spaceship blocking out the sun and hot alien females beaming down next to me while I was bored in church and injecting me with nanobots to get me to remember. Then they tell me commander, we need you. Then we all leave everyone in church confused and amazed as we beam out and I successfully lead an army in battle and then return to Earth. Nothing like this ever happened. So does that prove I can't make my thoughts manifest?

I originally came here tonight because I keep seeing an image in the corner of my eye. It's like someone is trying to get my attention tonight. That someone not having a physical form. If I manifested entities too, at least they are peaceful.

I don't remember if I posted this information before but the one time I had a dust devil form around me and move with me in the eye, I had been thinking it would be cool if something like that happened. Maybe the jury is out. Just in case I will try not to think too many bad things. If something bad happens, in no way did I have anything to do with it. If I thought about it ahead of time, well that makes me pyschic.
edit on 16/10/14 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Yuuma

Nice picture! I love the hair!

I've heard that our guardian angels can be detected just above our shoulder, so maybe that is what the camera was picking up on; I don't know.

I don't think you have anything to worry about. It's probably just your loved ones paying you a visit and trying to let you know they are with you.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter

ROFL!!! Interesting daydream.
That's one way to make it through those boring sermons, right?

Why don't you try calming your mind and asking whoever is there if they have a message for you? Don't allow your own mind to get in the way with what you receive. Just take the first thought, or symbol, that comes to you and see if you get any meaning from it.
You could ask them, if they are your guardian to make the light blink. Most spirits seem to handle that pretty well.

Let us know how it goes.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

The lights are off. That would be spooky if the lights blinked on. I suspect a female ghost just wants to have fun.

Who knows, after ignoring various things, I could be grand central station for a number of ghosts trying to see if I notice them. If they appeared like in ghost busters , I would take notice and take pictures.

Lol, I gave two or 3 mods last week several million stars. One star on certain old posts gave Don't thread on me 3 million stars twice. I don't know how he got twenty or thirty million stars.

I wonder if I'm really posting for 3 million invisible people? hmmm. My bad. I thought about a supernova and the next thing I know, stars were flying everywhere. It only worked when I gave a star to a post older than early 2007. I have no idea if anyone can grant 1 to 3 million stars per single star or if I'm just full of star power.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Watch out for those succubus spirits! That is something you don't want fooling around with you!

www.google.com... 1IBAVPzRGdeXgwTbw4D4BQ&usg=AFQjCNHeSuX_4VjYw6RydWsXaZRWloyeKg&bvm=bv.77648437,d.eXY

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

If it's a succubus, she's been out of luck. I've just fallen asleep watching tv more times than I can count.

I think if there's something there, it's not hurting me. Although I did find two pics I hadn't seen before online that was the same pretty girl someone posted online saying she was a succubus. The blogger posted his original image over ten years ago I believe. The two images I found this girl looked like the same age as she did ten years ago. I have to admit if I met her, she could be seducting. The blogger posted he was on the run from several and I forgot the web site and never read anything else about it.

Is there a way to tell if a succubus was visiting you? Would you wake up feeling good or something? I haven't been woken up except by loud tv commercials.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

You would have to google it and research it. I'm not sure if there is a way to tell the difference. But, be careful, since you saw this woman being described as a succubus in the past!

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Thanks for being concerned. If I ever saw such a hot girl or succubus in person and she looked the same as I saw her ten years ago, alarm bells would be going off in my head. However I'm not worried.

I feel like super powerful angels or entities are watching out.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: orionthehunter
I sure hope I can't easily manifest my thoughts into reality. If I could easily manifest a powerful earthquake or hurricane with a mere thought, that could be bad. Obviously I can't do that because I've daydreamed about a spaceship blocking out the sun and hot alien females beaming down next to me while I was bored in church and injecting me with nanobots to get me to remember. Then they tell me commander, we need you. Then we all leave everyone in church confused and amazed as we beam out and I successfully lead an army in battle and then return to Earth. Nothing like this ever happened. So does that prove I can't make my thoughts manifest?

I originally came here tonight because I keep seeing an image in the corner of my eye. It's like someone is trying to get my attention tonight. That someone not having a physical form. If I manifested entities too, at least they are peaceful.

I don't remember if I posted this information before but the one time I had a dust devil form around me and move with me in the eye, I had been thinking it would be cool if something like that happened. Maybe the jury is out. Just in case I will try not to think too many bad things. If something bad happens, in no way did I have anything to do with it. If I thought about it ahead of time, well that makes me pyschic.

Namaste, friend. That is the point of the School of Earth, to study and learn how to control the manifestations of your imagination. As I said, this place is incredibly dense. It takes a while before a lot of your thoughts to manifest if you don't know how to bring it down faster. Or a lot of times, it doesn't manifest at all. Because most people's thoughts get stuck in the Mental or Emotional Planes. Do you know why you are here training the Art of Manifestation? Allow me to explain something. In the 4th Dimension (a place where most people go to after death or ascension), your thoughts manifest INSTANTLY. That means if you have a fear of snakes, they will appear right in your face and bite you! If you have a fear of heights, you are instantly warped to the top of the mountainside. If you fear somebody will kill you, somebody is going to appear and shoot you point blank.

On the other hand, if you have peace and love in your thought patterns, then only those positive things will manifest in the 4th Dimension. That is why this Training ground is so important before you head over to the next world.

There are many techniques on manifesting into reality. I can't go through them here. But you can manifest anything. It's a step-by-step process. You go from asking someone psychically (get them to bring wine to you without asking) to transforming everyday objects (turning water into wine) to making things out of thin air (empty glass into a glass filled with wine). The problem is that even if you Mastered Manifestation, it is not good to always perform miracles in front of a majority of people. By doing so, it will cause them to see something way beyond their comprehension and will cause fear/panic. Only do things that can help others spiritually or improve their life. And most importantly of all, do not manifest things just to cause harm or to "show off" your abilities. You are creating Personal Karma by doing so.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ctophil

I'm going to have to buy a case of printer ink and print out every post you have on ATS so I can just sit and read them all again. Your wisdom blows me away, especially the answer I asked you give on my other thread.

Many, many thanks!

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

You're very welcome. :-) In the Mayan language, they would usually say, "In La 'Kesh." That means you are another me, and I am another you. So, when you are thanking me, you are literally thanking yourself. When people die, everybody sees a Bright Light. And this Bright Light is a manifestation of God. But when you enter this Light, you realize that it's actually You. There is only ONE Spirit moving into everything.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: orionthehunter

A lot of my thoughts have manifested into reality.
Reality speaking, its a living nightmare.
I wish death upon myself daily.
Cause I'd rather be dead than alive.
I've already seen heaven, and earth to me is hell.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tinkortwim

Whoa! That's no way to think!
If you are having suicidal thoughts... DON'T DO IT!! More than likely, you have an evil entity attached to you that is putting these thoughts in your mind. They can also bring all kinds of misery into your life.

Have you tried counseling? Have you been diagnosed for depression by a professional?
If this isn't caused by an imbalance of chemicals in your brain, then may I suggest you contact this person on ATS. He is a demonologist. He can get rid of the spirit that's attached to you, and he does it over skype on the internet... for free!

Send him a message and see if he can help you:
gavdemonologist34

new topics

top topics

<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join