It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 283
<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Its being a very strange day . I kept remembering back to when i was about 10 years old .i had an old paranormal magazine dont know where i got it cant remember . I look at the pictures i try to read what i can understand . So i turn my room into a little office my paranormal office where i imagine im working with paranormal cases lol ... i forgot about that i was just a child and it was so long ago .i don't know why im remembering but i look at my self and realize where i am and how far i have come on my journey
Maybe we need some reminding every now and again . Any body any ideas why im going back in time and remembering theses things .

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: gavdemonologist34

Perhaps there is something in an issue of that mag you need to look up.

Wouldn't happen to be Fate Magazine would it?

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

It could just be your guides planting those thoughts into your head to show you that you are on the right path.
You knew at a young age where your path led, even if you didn't realize it.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: iSomeone

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences! There's not much attacking of any kind that goes on in this thread; just about everybody that's been in here has noticed that. There were some "trolls" in the beginning, but for the most part they have left this thread alone, thank goodness. Now it kind of feels like a private little club where we can talk openly and not worry about what everybody else will think.

I've had all kinds of experiences with ghosts, spirits, being touched, etc. but SO FAR it has not been threatening. Although, I have recently decided to leave the ghosts alone and pray for them instead. I feel the need to move past that and let it all go, and join my past. I'm so glad you did not follow the same path you were exposed to as a child.

I for one would be most happy to hear more about your glorious experience. I have received some very kind voices in my head, guiding me as it were, and one time I was saved from a wreck by a voice over my right shoulder while I was driving saying, "Watch it, watch it!" I looked up at the road and I was about to head over an embankment on the wrong side of the road.

Lately I've been reading my Bible for a couple of hours or so most nights, and finding tremendous joy in it. Also, finding passages that seem to verify some wonderful, beautiful, mystical things in the New Testament that I don't even remember reading before, and I've read the Bible all the way through four times. It's funny, knowing what I know now about the more spiritual side of things, the Bible reads entirely different than it did the first four times. I wouldn't trade my ghostly experiences for anything, but I'm just not going to seek it out any more. If it finds me, I'll pray for it.

Welcome to the coolest paranormal thread on the internet!

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scribe611

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences! There's not much attacking of any kind that goes on in this thread; just about everybody that's been in here has noticed that. There were some "trolls" in the beginning, but for the most part they have left this thread alone, thank goodness. Now it kind of feels like a private little club where we can talk openly and not worry about what everybody else will think.

I've had all kinds of experiences with ghosts, spirits, being touched, etc. but SO FAR it has not been threatening. Although, I have recently decided to leave the ghosts alone and pray for them instead. I feel the need to move past that and let it all go, and join my past. I'm so glad you did not follow the same path you were exposed to as a child.

I for one would be most happy to hear more about your glorious experience. I have received some very kind voices in my head, guiding me as it were, and one time I was saved from a wreck by a voice over my right shoulder while I was driving saying, "Watch it, watch it!" I looked up at the road and I was about to head over an embankment on the wrong side of the road.

Lately I've been reading my Bible for a couple of hours or so most nights, and finding tremendous joy in it. Also, finding passages that seem to verify some wonderful, beautiful, mystical things in the New Testament that I don't even remember reading before, and I've read the Bible all the way through four times. It's funny, knowing what I know now about the more spiritual side of things, the Bible reads entirely different than it did the first four times. I wouldn't trade my ghostly experiences for anything, but I'm just not going to seek it out any more. If it finds me, I'll pray for it.

Welcome to the coolest paranormal thread on the internet!

Namaste, my friend. As God greets God, I would like to say that voices that you hear can be from the Ego, from the lower Astral Realm (ghost/demons), from your Higher Self (YOU in an Ascended State, God), from Angels, from the Holy Spirit, from a Nature Spirit, or from a Master (like Jesus or Quan Yin). With all these voices, how do you know which one to listen to? Intuition and discernment. As you continue the spiritual path, your natural intuition increases. Remember also that your Higher Self, for example, will always tell you things that either are good for you or something that will not harm yourself or others. If your voice says to not go on that trip to Hawaii, then you better not go. Because it is for your own good. If your voice says it's okay to tell the beggar in the street you have no money when you do, then it's your Ego.

As for the Bible, it has about 7 layers of meanings for every verse and combination of verses. If your mind and heart don't raise in consciousness, you will never get the full meaning of any spiritual scripture, including the Bible. That's why most people understand only the first layer, which is the literal interpretation. As you go deeper and higher in Spirit (meaning you are closer and becoming ONE with God), then you will have more profound and mystical understandings and wisdom from reading the Bible. The same applies for other scriptures such as the Bhagavad Gita, Quran, and especially The Zohar.

My happiness for people such as yourself who has transcended your own knowledge and wisdom over the past year. Go beyond the things of this world, such as "ghost hunting," for example. The opposite to Spirituality is attachment to this world. For to Master the Game of Life is to detach from the things that are Physical and become closer to Spirit, which is the Kingdom of Heaven. Everything you need is in your Heart, for it is there that have created the illusion we call Reality.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: gavdemonologist34
Its being a very strange day . I kept remembering back to when i was about 10 years old .i had an old paranormal magazine dont know where i got it cant remember . I look at the pictures i try to read what i can understand . So i turn my room into a little office my paranormal office where i imagine im working with paranormal cases lol ... i forgot about that i was just a child and it was so long ago .i don't know why im remembering but i look at my self and realize where i am and how far i have come on my journey
Maybe we need some reminding every now and again . Any body any ideas why im going back in time and remembering theses things .

Namaste, my friend. This is why life is so precious. Every minute, every second of each day you are on a journey. You are on journey far away, but so near from your Home World. But when you are on this journey we call life, we must have Tour Guides of the Physical World. They are there to lead us, direct us, and guide us along the Path of Evolution. As all Paths of the Spirit emphasizes, there are no accidents, no coincidences. We have already written our stories in books stored in the Christ Consciousness or Mind of God. These stories have already been told in the future, while the Past and the Present are being read by God as if it's happening right now.

Remember this....God, The Angels, Higher Self, or whatever Spiritual Guide that you encounter as a voice, as a memory, as a future vision, as a dream, as a child, or as an adult human, they are ALL You. We are ONE with God and God is ONE with Us. There is only ONE Spirit Moving in the Universe. Therefore, as you experience this physical world, God is experiencing it along with you as ONE.
edit on 9/18/2014 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/18/2014 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ctophil

Hello, my friend! I've been wondering if you were still with us; it's been awhile since you've posted anything.
I'm so happy to see you're back!

Thank you for the feedback to Scribe and Gavin: Words of Wisdom.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Scribe611

Thank you for the reply. I have been struggling with whether to go into further detail. And can discern that you to a certain extent believe my stories because you have had your own.

People who have experienced the paranormal first hand know that it exists. Those who have not, even if they read the Bible and believe in God may have a hard time excepting the fact, because of lack of faith and personal experience.

And as has been pointed out time and again, one need not believe in God to experience the paranormal. There are plenty of atheists who are abused by the spirit world.

In order to explain the unimaginable gift that was given me a clear understanding of what the Bible teaches much be given you.

I appreciate that you are reading your Bible every day. We all have a spiritual need, but not all are conscious of it. That is why Jesus stated that happy are those who are conscious of their spiritual need.

How can I relate my experience without sounding like I was bragging about it. I certainly do not deserve it. And who here would believe it?

Ok, decided I would share more. But to some this may sound like preaching that they do not want, and you can just skip this in that case, I am not here to talk with people who do not want to listen.

Early in life, as my previous experiences I shared with you, I became aware of the spirit realm, and I have always had a love of reading. So knowing that the Bible claims to be the word of God, I picked it up and started to read it. In it I found out who Jehovah God is and Satan and his demons.

I found it interesting that most people who claimed to worship the God of the Bible either did not know God's name, or did not use it for sundry reasons, and many outright hate the name.

That is when, through a brother of mine I came into contact with a former sorcerer/warlock (I think he called himself a warlock).

Now he too, from an early age had encounters with the spirit realm, but his encounters lead him into wanting more, and he actually, through his parents, had access to a plethora of books on the occult. Including a very old one with the names of demons. And he would call them up, and they would appear to him and talk with him. And he learned who they were, and their personalities, and their differences.

They gave him powers, of which I will not go into in detail, but he could will people to be hurt for example, and they would be. On a particular morning a spirit told him that someone was coming to the door and not to answer it. And he was curious as to why he was told not to answer it.

So there was a knock on the door and he answered it. Before him stood two women and they asked him if he knew God's name. He did not, and they showed it to him from the Bible at Psalm 83:18. Now he had a KJV in his house, and that night he pulled it out and wanted to see for himself if it was true. And it fell upon to Exodus 6:3.

The story is long, but it turns out that he began to study with these people who are Jehovah's Witnesses. And the explained to him from the Bible who Satan and his demons are. I too learned about Jehovah's name and who he was.

And many things that he was taught from these spirits, he found out were really in the Bible. One interesting fact is that all occultism and in fact all false religious dogma stem from Babylon, and in Revelation God uses the term Babylon the great to refer to all false religion on earth. Including Christendom.

In it we are taught that the dead are not alive, so we know that people who have had communication with ghosts are really being mislead by Satan. - Ecc 9:5, 10.

Well when he decided to dedicate his life to Jehovah God, these same wicked spirits that once gave him power turned on him and abused and harassed him without stop. And a lot of the things I went through and experienced he was able to relate with me.

So I too studied the Bible and became convinced that Jehovah is the true God, and took comfort in these words:

(Proverbs 18:10) The name of Jehovah is a strong tower. Into it the righteous one runs and receives protection.

Now, I apologize this is a long winded-story. But I want to relate it, so that perhaps it may be of some benefit to someone.

I was 13 years old at this point. I had two older siblings that had been sexually abusing me since I was seven. It had finally stopped, but I was still bothered by the demons almost every night, I was physically, and emotionally abused by my father who would scream at me, and deride me for everything I did. And physically beat me. I was also physically beaten by my older brother.

Then there was the pressure at school, because I started to talk about Jehovah to others, and learned that things such as pagan holidays were displeasing to him. So I had a very mean teacher who despised Jehovah's Witnesses and had a hatred for me for not saluting the flag or celebrating holidays etc. This teacher would ostracize me in front of the class for my beliefs, and my classmates would make fun of me as well.

All of this mounted, and then on this day, I was physically exhausted from being harassed the night previous by demons. They were whispering in my ears, the most foul, degrading sexually perverted things you can muster an imagination to think of. Then I would get slammed in my chest. And every time I would start to doze off into sleep they would tickle me or give me itches, and then bang on the wall or the window.

At school I had a bully pick on me for believing in Jehovah, a teacher who rebuked me in front of the class, and they all joined in in laughing at me and mocking me. Then when I got home my older brother stared to push me around, and then my father came out and started to scream at me.

I remember running to my room and closing the door and laying down in bed and crying. And I just wanted to die. I didn't want to be alive anymore. And I started to pray to Jehovah God and tell him how I felt, and everything that was happening to me. And asked him what I was doing wrong that he wasn't protecting me.

I remember at that moment that I was praying to him, the holy spirit descending upon the house and into the room. And all of the yelling and bickering and fighting stopped. And all of the despair I felt in my heart was lifted away. That was the night I dedicated myself to become a Jehovah's Witness.

The following years were still hard living under that roof. But I can tell you a myriad of stories how Jehovah helped me in so many ways.

Then the most glorious experience happened that I related to you earlier. I was 18 and alone in my room praying, about 10:30 at night. When holy spirit descended upon your servant and baptized him as a spirit son of God, and was given the seal and the token to enter into the heavenly realm to serve with master Jesus as the promise is, if we remain faithful to the end, as a king and priest with an immortal spirit body in the divine form of God himself.

So you see. This is the glory of which I speak. And I do not state it to brag, as I am no one and of no account. But since you asked in sincerity, I replied in sincerity, not knowing the best way to do so, with someone that perhaps does not share my faith.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
(Luke 22:29, 30) . . .and I make a covenant with you, just as my Father has made a covenant with me, for a kingdom, 30 so that you may eat and drink at my table in my Kingdom, and sit on thrones . . .

(Revelation 3:21) To the one who conquers I will grant to sit down with me on my throne, just as I conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne.

(Revelation 20:6) Happy and holy is anyone having part in the first resurrection; over these the second death has no authority, but they will be priests of God and of the Christ, and they will rule as kings with him for the 1,000 years.

(1 Corinthians 15:51-53) . . .We will not all fall asleep in death, but we will all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the blink of an eye, during the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised up incorruptible, and we will be changed. 53 For this which is corruptible must put on incorruption, and this which is mortal must put on immortality.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I'm very familiar with part of what you said. The only difference I can think of with Christianity and Jehovah's Witnesses is the name of God. But I really haven't studied your faith enough to comment whether there's more.
In Christianity the name of God is Yahweh, but Jehovah is referenced many, many times in the KJV Bible.

I remember my family being against what the Jehovah Witnesses taught, but I never knew why. I don't think even they knew. They were told by the church that they were wrong and not to open the door when they came around, so they didn't.
Another example of the sheeple being led without questioning anything.

The main thing is that you got away from the demonic hold/influence of the bad spirits, and now you know you have a place in Heaven when the time comes.

Thank you for sharing.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dontroll
a reply to: sled735

Thanks for your thoughts man! while i'm here i might as well post some of the paranormal stuff that's happened to me

First incident: i was about 3 or 4 (i have really good memory) anyway i was playing with a toy car and pushed it (pretending i was driving) into the kitchen in my old house at that time my back door was left open to help cool down the house and as i was in the kitchen the atmosphere changed so i turned around and saw a black shadow figure with a top hat and trench coat walk in through the back door and look at me, i was so scared i didn't make a sound then he walked towards me and started reaching out while my back was against the wall i screamed my lungs out terrified then my mom came in there and he was gone.

Second incident: was this year actually i had been experimenting conquering my fear of Sleep paralysis so i could finally master astral projection anyway i laid there and was trying to clear my thoughts after about an hour i gave up and rolled over on my right side and passed out sometime after that i re awoke and was flat on my back after a few seconds i realized i was in Sleep paralysis and was happy about that because i had tried so long to get back to this state after fearing it, I looked around and saw a black mist figure at the top right hand corner of my closet and instead of fearing it i stared it in the eyes knowing it can't do anything to me after i let that thought into the atmosphere of my room the figure teleported directly infront of my face in a blink of an eye and i shot up out of my body

Somehow I missed seeing your second post. Sorry about that.

Seeing that black shadow figure at such a young age had to be traumatizing!!
Good thing your mom came in.

I wonder why they (usually) leave a child when the parent enters? Could it be the power of the mind from the child that they feel protected by the parent, and this overcomes the spirit going after the child?

So, you finally had an OBE? Great! I'm curious to know what happened with your OBE? What do you remember about that experience?

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Clairvoyant: A Chronicle of Paranormal Events

Chapter 4

"Windigo"

It was the fall of 2003, and school had just reopened a few months prior. I had
spent the summer vacation working hard at a fast food business full time. I was now
around 16 years old and would often party a lot with some friends throughout the
neighborhood. Despite being back in school, I managed to work on the weekends, so I
still had money to blow. This particular weekend I was at a keg party with my friends
Charles and Jim. We were all pretty buzzed and wanted to see if a mutual friend in
another nearby subdivision had some pot since either no one at the party had any or
wanted to share. It was close to midnight when we decided to embark on our quest.
The trees were wearing bare of their leaves, on the eve of another Ohio winter.
The air was chilled and smelled of decaying foliage still soaked from rain a night before.
The moon was full and sparse clouds filled the night sky passing by at a brisk pace. We
walked down the dimly lit streets of the neighborhood, which ran its course straight back
to where we were headed. Along the way, we would stop and hide ever so often when
seeing headlights, fearing either our parents, or the cops that would catch us breaking
curfew. Jim suggested we stop off at his house to grab a few things before we headed out
further. He grabbed a soda for us all, which I gladly accepted. We also took two short
swords that we found a few months prior that were behind the trailer park─while
trekking through the woods. They were both rusted up pretty good and caked in mud
before cleaning them up. The blades were less that an inch wide and at the hilt there was
some kind of Latin writing. It was an unusual but novelty find; so we kept them.
The lot of us probably made a comical sight to anyone who had been observing
our trio walking down the street. Charles with his curly red hair and freckled pale skin
carrying a short sword, Jim staggering a bit, even dragging the sword loudly across the
pavement behind him, jovial at times. The entrance to the adjacent trailer park was a cut
in the fence leading out from our neighborhood. In a bit of a daring mood, I inquired if
we should take a short cut across the field and through the dark woods instead.
“Are you sure about that..?” Jim asked resting his hand nervously on his head then
through his sandy brown hair.
“Yeah, what you scared?” I mused.
Charles smiling joked “You know its a full moon.. right?”
“Oh don't tell me now, you too!?” I laughed.
“Okay, screw it, lets go.” Jim replied.
After walking to the back of the park half of me really regretted my boastful opt to
take the shortcut through the woods. The field had been chunky from last years till, the
saturated clay ran off with puddles of water and mud. Out across the field the outline of
the trees appeared as a towering foreboding mass. The bare branches of the tops were
like outstretch fingers scratching at the sky. The moon seemed to hover over where the
'Hollow Tree' would be, the clouds still moving at an offset quickening pace. This night
seemed uniquely and utterly haunting.
“I don't know guys..” I started becoming fearful.
“Oh really now? We just came all this way man.” Jim replied a bit smug.
“Yeah.. just kidding.” I lied nervously.
Once reaching the tree line, the aroma of pine needles and decaying woods struck
my senses. It seemed like I had hit a brick wall and a great part of me was quite reluctant
to enter the dark enveloping woodlands. I stumbled a bit through the brush and bushes
between the trees, Charles and Jim close behind, often holding away branches or thorn
vines for each other. After breaking through the front line of trees we reached the
clearing and there in our midst stood the 'Hollow tree'.
In the middle of the clearing the statuary monolith was illuminated by the
moonlight that shone down upon it, almost as if it were some sort of druid's shrine. The
tall ash colored branches that rose straight up creaked loudly, swaying with the whistling
wind. We all paused for a moment, staring at this tree in all its mystery, glimpsing into
its hollow void─half expecting some creature that dwelt within to leap upon us. We all
seemed transfixed by the creepy scenery, reluctant to go any further, it was as if
conditions were ripe for evil to manifest.
“Over there!” Jim whispered frantically.
“What? What?” I asked concerned.
“I saw it..” Charles said gravely.
“Saw what?” I asked scared.
“A shadow.. something big walking, dark... like a spirit.” Charles replied.
“Really guys..?” I choked a laugh, attempting to mask my fear.
I was still a little buzzed from the drinking we were doing that night and I had
sometimes had this brazen approach to spirits. Over the years whenever I thought I was
dealing with a ghost of any sort I would put up this ultra aggressive front to provoke it or
call it out. I never believed spirits could actually hurt you, just thought they could speak
or throw objects but not hurt people. I had this mentality that if you show these things
your not afraid then they cannot touch you. Emboldened by this philosophy, I began to
taunt this being, still somewhat doubting its existence. My friends must be playing a
joke on me, I thought, so I was going to show I wasn't afraid.
“Hey...!” I yelled.
“Screw you!” I continued.
“I'm not afraid of you! Come and get some!” I kept egging on into my surroundings.
I then saw a tall shadow float across between two trees about twenty feet in front
of me. I look about the area seeing if something might have cast such a shadow, to my
dismay just my friends stood there in disbelief still holding the slender swords at their
sides.
“Come on man stop!” They pleaded.
“No.. screw that!” I screamed.
“Come on you sissy!” I screamed one last time.
And with that final word a dark mass enveloped around me, lifting me up a few
feet off the ground carrying me over to a nearby tree. I struggled, still defian although
utterly afraid. I couldn't move and was being restrained by this entity, held against a pine
tree. I looked down, and saw Charles standing there, mouth wide open in disbelief with
sword still in hand as the edge resting in the ground. Jim was motionless too, frozen with
fear just shocked staring up at me. After what felt like a few minutes, I stopped
struggling then promptly the being let go of me. I fell slumping down and landing at the
base of the tree. My friends cautioned over to me, concerned they helped me stand on
my feet.
“Oh my God.. that was insane.” I stuttered.
My friends couldn't believe what happened, we continued talking about the event
later that night after leaving the enchanted woodlands. This was the first time something
physically touched me, I was completely creeped out. The amount of strength and force
this spirit had led me to realize the foolishness of my actions to provoke it. I declined to
go back to that area, I didn't want a repeat of what happened that dark, nightmarish
night...

edit on 19-9-2014 by shadowhatmangoogleit because: removed amazon reference

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
anybody any-good banshee stories

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

link   

link   

link   
Here is Chapter 5 of Clairvoyant: A Chronicle of Paranormal Events:

Chapter 5

"Faceless"

A year had passed and my family had once again moved a couple more times,
eventually we ended up in a different part of Cincinnati that was once again close to
downtown. This part of the city was a somewhat congested area, many hills and streets
that ran up and down. I was now seventeen years old, a dropout, and was working at a
pizza restaurant not far from where I lived. The store had a high turn around rate but
offered quick advancement for those who could stick it out, as I did, and was promoted
in a very short time.
The house we moved into was large, two stories, brown bricked and sat on top of
a hill like most houses on the street. There was a large retaining wall that held the front
yard in place which was about four feet above the level of the street. The driveway was
crumbling apart and in disrepair and the backyard was just a small plot with an old
weathered deck taking up most the area. Random pieces of trash were laying here and
there amid the grass, lots of old random things were under the back deck.
Inside the house there were three bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs, the first floor
had a kitchen, dining room/study and a living room. The basement also had three
bedrooms and a bathroom, but was not finished. The basement floor had some cracks,
painted gray and there were steel support posts placed at random, holding up the first
floor. The ceiling was bare, no drywall and revealed many cobwebs along with electrical
wiring and plumbing.
When time went on since moving, my Mother would mention shadows she would
see at night and the feeling of something weighing down on her chest while sleeping,
making it difficult at times for her to breathe. Sometimes, when I was alone in certain
areas, I would feel a lingering presence, like something was watching me from the
shadows. I had been drinking alcohol on a regular basis off and on when living there, I
really was starting to get a problem with that. I was depressed and had not been praying
everyday as I used to and one day I had been laying down and closed my eyes and could
see a man with a glow about him. He had a beard and shone bright like a star, darkness
surrounded him he was at a bit of a distance and it seemed like the more I tried to reach
out to him the farther he went away. To me this was a sign that I had strayed away from
God and now there was a growing separation between us.
The next day passed and it was at night, in the middle of the summer and my
mother was the only one who was awake and was downstairs on the computer. I shared a
room with my little brother who was sound asleep in his bed on the other side of the
room. There was no door and the hallway that was upstairs ended at our room. The light
was off but the hallway cast in a lot of light on my side, enough for me to sit and read
despite the other half of the room being dark. It was about 11pm and I was wide awake
reading a piece of a newspaper that was an issue from the morning before. I put the
paper down and began meditating, trying to focus on the energy around me.
I turned my head and looked out into the hallway and noticed some movement on
the carpeted floor. A silhouette of something was rising up incrementally through the
floor, It was clear but had a lining of a figure. I sat there in disbelief and completely
stunned not knowing if this was real or not. The figure kept rising up as if he were
walking up an imaginary staircase from under the floor. Looking at the lining around the
figure I could see that it was tall and wearing a hat. Whatever it was finished climbing
up the stairs that weren't there─or at least that I couldn't see─and started walking
towards me and paused. It suddenly turned and was about to walk into my sisters room
that was in the middle of the hallway. I then yelled “Hey!” at the figure and suddenly
could see its head jerk and turn straight to my direction. I got the feeling it was shocked
I could see it. There was a bright flash and then my whole world instantly got dark.
There I was, lying on my back but now in the middle of the room facing the wall.
Although my head was laying flat on the floor, I turned my eyes to what was in front of
me; there he was standing there. This time he wasn't just a silhouette, I could see him
clearly now. It was a tall man, wearing a khaki colored suit with a black tie and white
starched dress shirt underneath. He had on some fancy dress shoes that were a light
brown and wore white gloves. The hat he had was a fedora that was crimped on the top
and short brimmed with a black sash around the top. It reminded me of the hats the
gangsters in the thirties wore from the old photos or movies I had seen about prohibition.
The thing that stands out most to me was the fact that he had no face. The room was
dark around him and where his face would be it was just a darker shade of the darkness.
He stood there motionless, white gloved hands at his side. I stared into the void of this
being with absolute horror. I started to struggle, yet to no avail, I was paralyzed and
unable to choose my fate. Then amid my struggling, my spirit seemed to be separating
from my body, I was slowly floating upwards and as I drifted further the room got
darker and I could see the presence of what looked like flames emitting from around this
being. The higher I went the more flames I could see.
Still, motionless this Demon stood awaiting my approach. The flames, like brush
strokes upon a dark canvas, danced about this being. I cannot describe the amount of
dread I felt; I lost all hope. The struggle I was making was futile, I stopped and then the
thought came into my head that I am going to Hell and this thing is taking me. Once I
believed that eternal damnation was my ultimate destiny, I made a plea to God.
“Please.. Jesus, save me!” I pleaded.
And with that I sank back into my body and there was a flash of light again. This
all happened instantly. I was back to normal and was now laying in the middle of the
room where somehow I had ended up. I immediately ran downstairs and went straight to
my mother who was walking away from the computer in the den, and off to the kitchen.
“Mom!” I said excitedly.
“Shhh.. people are sleeping.. what?” she said looking at me with concern.
“You would not believe what had just happened to me.. There was this thing I saw and I
floated out of my body and..” I said to her with a shaky voice.
I went on to tell the story and my Mom just gave me a strange look as if I was
high or was hallucinating on something. She dismissed the whole thing as if I was just
dreaming. I went back upstairs reluctantly, sat back down and couldn't sleep the rest of
the night...

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: shadowhatmangoogleit

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

anybody any-good banshee stories

I'm sure I have some members posting about those in this thread somewhere, Gavin. Where they are is the question.

I think I may have a thread on that somewhere. Let me go look. If I do, I'll come back with a link.

ETA: I didn't find any threads on banshees in my profile, so I'm sure they are posted in this thread... somewhere. LOL

edit on 9/19/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

a reply to: shadowhatmangoogleit

Gavin, when you want to reply to a post, highlight the post, or part of the post you want to comment on. Then click on the quotations in the menu above the reply box. Go under the text in the box (after the end quote mark) and begin your reply. Then click on the reply button.

When you quote from a source other than a thread or remark in ATS you have to put the quote in the cloud icon at the top, And also add a link to the source where you got it from.

top topics

<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join