It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 256
<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: winterf
a reply to: ctophil

I must say your words of wisdom are very insightful and like a breath of fresh air. I really enjoy reading them and appreciate your advice about asking God or Archangel Michael to send the dark souls away.

My Heart always feel so glad when others benefit from what I say. I appreciate you for being who you are, for you are God. Just remember that the Kingdom of Heaven is within you. Namaste.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ctophil

Thank you for the reply.

You are one who tells what the clock face says.

I can bend water with a comb, so I do get what you are saying.

I would encourage you to update your parameters for it. As I am sure you are aware, there are certain things going on right now. Your knowledge is in the cultural context of human civilization at its current juncture, but the clock face has changed, and the way we relate this information has changed, and it does not cover the spectrum of personalities. In fact, it divides more than it includes.

For the collective journey at this point in space and time, it is prudent to explore these arenas in ways that are communicable beyond societal labels. Our current best bet is math, or "the communication of patterns through patterns."

What do you believe happens when we go fast enough? (another test
)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

You sure are persistent.

I am taking the easy way out, and posting a story I posted in one of Kantz' threads:

"I used to spend massive amounts of time alone in the mountains and forests, as well as with other people. Undiscovered fauna seemed to have a rather strong attraction to me the entire time, and interestingly, they never had an issue making "contact" without anyone else knowing. Except for a couple times, but I am guessing those were intentional.

One time, when I decided to go backpacking in the dead of winter with a friend, I had one of the more interesting experiences. We had a relatively rough day, since we had to forge through hip deep snow for a few miles (no snowshoes this time, cant remember why). Actually, it was rough because the friend with me was a greenhorn, so to speak. Very frustrating when they can make mistakes like this one did.

Anyway, right when I went to lay down to go to sleep, I saw what appeared to be someone shining a flashlight at the tent. Given the weather, I found this rather odd, but figured it was someone who saw us earlier in the day and decided to check-in (for better or worse). I always sleep with a couple things in my bag, one being a flashlight. So, inside my bag, I tested to make sure it worked and got ready. The light shining on our tent got closer and closer for about 10 seconds until it.. *gasp* came inside the tent! It had the form of a Faerie with a wand. They were floating, but stood about 18 inches tall. I could tell it was a peaceful encounter, and I simply smiled. She then touched my forehead with what appeared to be the wand, and then *poof* was gone.

My flashlight did turn on, fwiw.

My friend had not noticed a thing the next morning. All he wanted to do was get out of the creepy woods. He said he felt he was being watched the entire time, and kept hearing whispers running through the trees. I never did tell him what I experienced though. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

It had the form of a Faerie with a wand. They were floating, but stood about 18 inches tall. I could tell it was a peaceful encounter, and I simply smiled. She then touched my forehead with what appeared to be the wand, and then *poof* was gone.

COOL! Did you have certain 'abilities' before this Faerie touched you with her wand?
I think she/it was activating, or increasing your third eye awareness.

Thank you for sharing. Very good story!

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Greetings, friend. Yes, I am aware of what is going on in the "new phase" that we are going through. However, when we speak of "updated parameters" or "new belief systems," it is yet another image you are depicting. You are going from one image to another. You must detach yourself from images and a set pattern of beliefs. The world has been pre-occupied by the Way of the Male for over 13,000 years now, hence the Male Dominance in society. I'm not just speaking of men vs women. I'm talking about logical processes, such as concrete methods of mathematics, science, industrial complexes, technology, and even philosophy & religion. This "new phase" I'm speaking of is a switch to the Female Way. In this new Way, there are no "set parameters." There is no logical path to anything.

It is like painting or music composition. Where ever your brush strokes move, the image will form. There are no set laws or rules you must abide by. It is like composing music. You play the notes of music until it brings a beautiful melody. If you are set by rules and constructs, your creative juices have been stifled. It is a free fall, and you know not where it is you will land until it happens. There is no premeditation. Now let's learn the Language of the Female and detach from the world of preconceived notions and concepts. Namaste.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
COOL! Did you have certain 'abilities' before this Faerie touched you with her wand?
I think she/it was activating, or increasing your third eye awareness.

Thank you for sharing. Very good story!

Same abilities before and after (lets just say the only issues I have ever had with "third eye awareness" were self-imposed). It seemed more like a blessing mixed with a vow. Cant go much more into detail than that. For one thing, words do not suffice.

Ill give another story to make up for it though!

During the time of my self-imposed shut down years ago (even years before the Faerie event), I came across a new friend who also played the role of teacher on many levels (kind of like every friendship, I suppose). They were very, very sensitive. We were sitting (meditating), and they told me to try to open my third eye. According to her, it all started out normally but then it started to grow and grow and grow to the point where she had to tell me to stop. Couldnt get any more answers out of her about her experience on that topic, so that one is still largely a mystery to me. I didnt experience anything of particular note, but my friend did tell me "thats because its normal for you." Makes sense.

It was really the event that spurred me to not only learn my own lens of perspective, but to also focus on the billions upon billions of other lenses that co-existed around me.

This same friend was also able to see some entity that had attached itself to me (completely different event). I had been feeling.. very "bad" for a while, and so decided to talk with this friend about it. It didnt take her long to be able to see "something" that she described as looking like a cross between a lizard and a demon, but wasnt something she had seen before. She literally ran to get supplies, then cleansed, then taught me the basics of protection.

Thinking about it, I believe its about time to contact that friend again..

Two up on ya

edit on 22-5-2014 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctophil

Greetings, friend. Yes, I am aware of what is going on in the "new phase" that we are going through. However, when we speak of "updated parameters" or "new belief systems," it is yet another image you are depicting. You are going from one image to another. You must detach yourself from images and a set pattern of beliefs. The world has been pre-occupied by the Way of the Male for over 13,000 years now, hence the Male Dominance in society. I'm not just speaking of men vs women. I'm talking about logical processes, such as concrete methods of mathematics, science, industrial complexes, technology, and even philosophy & religion. This "new phase" I'm speaking of is a switch to the Female Way. In this new Way, there are no "set parameters." There is no logical path to anything.

An interesting response..

So, you are saying I must detach myself from my images, and supplant them with your own?

If we are switching to the "Female Way," then that is, very specifically, a set of logical parameters.

If you approach with the intent to foster growth along a different trajectory, then a dance can ensue. Until then, we would just step on each others feet. Artists (ones who interpret the clock face) and architects (ones who build the clock) can get along splendidly as long as they respect the dance.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

An update.

They have had no problems since placing the sweet grass under the bed.
Carter slept thru the night both nights without waking up.

Hopefully the problem is solved.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

You had a reptilian attached to you? I hope you got rid of it.

You have two up on me? Ha! I have my experiences posted all through the thread. You'll have to go under my avatar and click on 'posts in thread'. I think I have over twenty pages of mine alone. But, I admit, there are many that are responses to other members.

Thanks for sharing. I bet you have some awesome stories you could tell, if you would. But I won't push for anything more, unless you do it voluntarily.

Thanks!

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

That's wonderful, DB!

Thanks for the update.

Sounds like that whole complex needs to be cleansed!

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

It could probably use it.

lol

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

You had a reptilian attached to you? I hope you got rid of it.

Not quite a reptilian.. it was something that my friend had never seen before, but what was clear was that it was not nice. This friend could be said to have "seen it all" in these terms. Really cool person, actually. And yes, it was gone before I even left at the end of the visit.

You have two up on me? Ha! I have my experiences posted all through the thread. You'll have to go under my avatar and click on 'posts in thread'. I think I have over twenty pages of mine alone. But, I admit, there are many that are responses to other members.

Well, I have stories posted in numerous threads and under different usernames.
This is between you and me Sled, and Im up by two. The numbers dont lie.

Thanks for sharing. I bet you have some awesome stories you could tell, if you would. But I won't push for anything more, unless you do it voluntarily.

I will try to share them as they become relevant.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Well, I have stories posted in numerous threads and under different usernames. This is between you and me Sled, and Im up by two. The numbers dont lie.

I thought having more than one account per user was against the T&Cs.

I have posted in numerous threads too, but probably shared most of what I posted elsewhere in this thread as well... but not all.

Look forward to hearing your stories.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

originally posted by: ctophil

An interesting response..

So, you are saying I must detach myself from my images, and supplant them with your own?

If we are switching to the "Female Way," then that is, very specifically, a set of logical parameters.

If you approach with the intent to foster growth along a different trajectory, then a dance can ensue. Until then, we would just step on each others feet. Artists (ones who interpret the clock face) and architects (ones who build the clock) can get along splendidly as long as they respect the dance.

I think what Ctophil is saying is, we need to start seeing things through our heart, or the right side of the brain, the emotional, feeling side, instead of the left side which uses logic, facts only, analyzing, etc. (at least that's what I derived from his post).

Ctophil has been posting on this thread for some time now, and his revelations have brought me, and others, great peace. I can 'feel' the love he has inside just radiating from his posts. I appreciate all the many very long replies he has given to help us see things from a different perspective, and grow as spiritual beings.

If you have something to add, please feel free, but let's not turn this in to a spiritual debate. This thread is for paranormal activity, and how to deal with it.

edit on 5/22/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Well, I have stories posted in numerous threads and under different usernames. This is between you and me Sled, and Im up by two. The numbers dont lie.

I thought having more than one account per user was against the T&Cs.

It IS, if you use them to somehow support the other accounts. That can be done in various ways, but it is something I have never done. Never even participated in the same threads.
They each have their purpose.

I have posted in numerous threads too, but probably shared most of what I posted elsewhere in this thread as well... but not all.

Im just givin ya crap.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I think what Ctophil is saying is, we need to start seeing things through our heart, or the right side of the brain, the emotional, feeling side, instead of the left side which uses logic, facts only, analyzing, etc. (at least that's what I derived from his post).

My contention was the attempt to convert (i.e. a spiritual debate), and that Love is logical. We can come to the same conclusion using the "material" or "spiritual." The right or left brain. Because, they all have the same source. There is also an important distinction between Eros and Agape love.

Some peoples path follows through appeals to emotion (I mentioned this earlier). The important part is that we learn how to work together, rather than convert to one side of the duality or the other.

So, rather than a debate, it was actually an appeal to work together rather than step on each others toes (in a "debate").

The important part isnt to see things through one way or the other, its to finally get rid of this division that has plagued us for so long. We are on the cusp of either realizing this as a people, or continuing to go towards the road of destruction. It is an easy path, to be sure, but none of us will particularly enjoy where that leads.

Its paranormal in the most distinct way possible, because it is the core behavior the polarizes the world in many different manifestations beyond "normal" interaction.

If you have something to add, please feel free, but let's not turn this in to a spiritual debate. This thread is for paranormal activity, and how to deal with it.

It never ran the risk of turning into a debate, though perhaps it did in your mind. What we are discussing is the same thing from two differing viewpoints. The practice of how to make it work in unison will not only become relevant in the future, but imperative. In that, I was explicitly avoiding a debate where we step on each others toes, and instead encouraged dancing between trajectories.
edit on 23-5-2014 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Thank you for explaining yourself. I agree with what you are saying, in that we have to work in unison.

Carry on.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Iv had a deamon pin me up agenst the wall by my throut (plz correct spelling) lide me up the wall to the middle off the ceiling and dropped me in the middle of the room honestly that was awesome but that could just be my insainty saying hi

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Thank you for explaining yourself. I agree with what you are saying, in that we have to work in unison.

Carry on.

Ill give a "paranormal" reading of what just transpired. Because, to me, what has happened here has paranormal facets.

You previously had said that ct's words sing to your soul. You both probably follow the same philosophy in many respects, and approach experiences in much the same manner. Once we have more than ourselves looking at something in the same way, all of a sudden it can appear that that is the entirety of the "Truth." Its the same thing that can happen at the individual level, where we perceive our own experience as defining the totality of the universe. It is something everyone does because the entirety of the universe, to us individually, is everything we perceive. We can call this part of the perspective.. this! "This is what I perceive." We can call all of the other parts "that." But is "that" any less because it is not part of "this?" The movement between them helps define the actual totality of the experience, at least as far as humanities part of it. So, the movement of the perspectives could be thought of as.. thoughts! Then, we can define the actual boundaries of these movements, and this is seen through action.

So, we have "this," which is my perspective. To you, it is perceived as your perspective. And we have "that," which is your perspective (to me), and to you it is my perspective. They both arise! And yet, neither of these even in unison begins to describe the totality of All That Is. Between this, that, both, and neither we can define the totality of All That Is through our own perspective. In quantum mechanics, a similarly defined argument is presented in things having the capability to be 1, 0, both, or neither.

If when we meet a "that" that thinks like "this," we start to throw it into the "both" category. This defines the boundaries in a way the nullifies anything outside of it, as we have already defined "both," however in a far, far too limited definition. At that point, the only one that is left is "neither," or a null state of sorts. This leads us to start believing that the null state is indicative of being incorrect, or limited. This can be evidenced by the assumption that a scientific mind is a closed one!

An observation from history tells me that while you might have found this interesting, it likely didnt "tickle" you in quite the same way as posts that are more aligned with your own perspective. This isnt a bad thing, it shows a more accurate representation of the spectrum of experience, rather than defining it solely by those who are on the same wavelength.

Finding out how to do this dance, together, will allow all of us to help each other grow. When planets move around stars, the stars move too. The actual center of the system is not the star. We will tend to lean one way or the other in a spectrum (emotional, etc), and yet we can remain entirely in balance as long as we dont amalgamate everything into the same trajectory.

So, thats my paranormal take on the last couple of posts.

Three up.

edit on 23-5-2014 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Ok first thing: At two separate times when I have been staying out in the "country", I've been awakened (and truly awake--smoking checking watch, walking) by the most beautiful and odd sounds I've ever heard.
I have to chalk them up to paranormal...nothing--not wind, anything natural could have made those sounds.

Like wind ind pipes, but not quite. Like a constant changing tone that wasn't really wind-like, but I can't hardly describe what it was.

Both happened 7 years apart...it was sort of a slow, then sometimes rapid change of tones that were not discordant....but seemed random.
They lasted for maybe 6-7 minutes...after they woke me.
No clue what they were, but not natural.
I've played music for years and have gone through the Sonic Youth, and steel guitar sounds...not the odd ringing bells a guitar can make/nor the machinery ( like me imitating a train sounds) thing or the harmonics on a steel.
TOTALLY unknown.

Ok now second:My ex-wife and I bought a cool house in a nice but old neighborhood in STL. It was 120 years old.
We both saw shadows darting around at night and during the day more in the corners of our eyes.
Like on the computer, I like as much privacy as possible, so curtains were normally closed, except for the back enclosed room where I had my "jungle" as she disdainfully called it...no shades or curtaining at all.

I know both were real experiences, but I can't explain either, besides putting them in that "para'normal" (beyond the range of normal) category.

Finally said them, huh, Sled?

edit on 5/23/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join