It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 254
<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ctophil

Thank you for coming on to explain how bi-locating works, Ctophil. Now WinterF will have an understanding of the meaning.

Yes, I remembered it was you who told me that, but WinterF is new to ATS, and this thread, so I didn't figure she would know you.
I never forget anything you tell me. Your words of wisdom burn deep into my soul, and I thank you so much!
I'll start saying that prayer tonight. I have asked in the past, but I forget sometimes if I'm really tired.

As a Master once said, "Yeah, it's easier for some folks because they were a monk meditating in a cave in a past life."

I was told by a psychic/medium once that one of my past lives had been lived as a monk.
I always felt that too, so I got really excited when I had some validation... a little freaked out too. I just can't imagine myself today as a monk, especially living and meditating in a cave. LOL
But I did used to have 'memories' of being someone in a robe to my feet, and walking on a sandy ground. I don't know if there was water nearby, but I remember the sand, so I was possibly walking on a beach somewhere.

I always get excited when I see you have posted because I know I'm in for a treat for some great 'soul food'.

Thanks for all your wonderful, insightful, and downright amazing posts in my thread.

I hope the people lurking in the background out there in cyber land have not missed any of your posts. If so, they need to go back and read them.

Have a wonderful night, and don't be a stranger.
Blessings to you too.

edit on 5/19/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chamberf=6
a reply to: sled735

Youknow, I'm fairly mindless most of the time.

You could respond to posts that aren't even there and I'll get it.

Post paradeolia.

I've seen you post a response to another member here once before, but you haven't shared any paranormal activity with us.
Do you have something you'd like tell us?

You don't have to fear ridicule on this thread, believe me! There are some of the most 'far out' stories ever told here, and no one ridiculed them. I think with so many like-minded people being on one thread, the others are afraid they might get some type of hex placed on them or something.

So... let's hear it. Don't be shy.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Wow! I just noticed several new flags being posted for my thread! Thanks guys!
I really appreciate it. I have a goal of 200 flags before I let this thread die, so that's getting me a few steps closer to my goal.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I will share some more:

My son who is five years old tells me the other day there's a stop sign up there. I just said oh ok and kept going until I finish going around the curve and hid behind a tree was a stop sign. I had to slam on breaks because we almost got hit. I asked him how he knew and he says "they told me" when asked who they were he laughed and said" I'm kidding I just knew."

One time we were at a friends house who was about 2 months pregnant. My son (the same one I spoke of above) turns to her and says "it's a boy, don't worry he will be alright." Three months later she gave birth to a 1 pound 8 oz. baby boy..

The scariest one was one night when he was about 3. He kept giving my husband and I a hard time about going to bed. We threatened to punish him if he didn't stay in the bed then he says "do it and see what happens" we asked what he meant he simply pointed up and then all the lights turned off. Needless to say worse parent of the year award went to me because I jumped up and hauled butt out of there.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Namaste, my Beloved Brothers and Sisters. I would like to post something that I sent to one of my inquiring family member that is very relevant to this thread. I know some of you desire to reach a higher level of consciousness. I realize that this information would be helpful to you all.

With Divine Love, we bless you all this wonderful day with Peace and Purity.

"There seems to be some blocks to your spiritual progress as I feel it within your words. You see, some people do try very hard to reach a higher consciousness; but they have problems at times because of spiritual blockages. And these blockages are usually souls that are stuck in your physical body. These souls can be dark ones or just human beings in your previous life who can't let go of being with and inside of you. It is very subtle at times. So there is no way for you to know unless a spiritual teacher points it out to you.

This may sound odd, but some people out there may have hundreds if not thousands of dark souls lurking in their bodies without even knowing they were possessed! Possession is not always similar to those horror movies where a person becomes demonic. Some "dark souls" just want to be with you, or there is something about you that seems like home to them. So they will stay in your physical bodies for many incarnations. That's right, they can follow you from lifetime to lifetime until you do something about it.

So before you continue any meditation or walk in the Spirit, I recommend you call upon Archangel Michael to send every dark soul within you to their appropriate places and to come back to God's True Reality. They are either simply lost or just have grown attached to you. They mean you no harm, but their lowered consciousness can prevent your Kundalini from rising above the 4th Chakra (The Heart). As you know, Michael is the Archangel of the 1st Ray of God, which encompasses the Blue Flame. His primary job is to protect our Brothers and Sisters, both in the physical and metaphysical worlds. These dark souls are also our family members. So show them love when speaking to our Beloved Michael about it.

You can also ask God directly to send these dark souls away as well. This is what I did years ago when I was having difficulty with my consciousness.

Another thing I recommend is use the Violet Flame of the 7th Ray in your meditations to transmute your "bad" Karma into Light that you created in past lives. If you do this on a daily basis, you can transmute about 1-2% per year. Do your best not to create further "bad" Karma in this lifetime as well. You can work with Archangel Zadkiel or Master Quan Yin with transmutation. The Violet Flame is powerful and can clear any emotional and mental baggage in your consciousness. It's very important to work with your emotional and mental bodies to balance them. This is how you increase your Inner Light down to your physical self."

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
To OP, Sled:

In a word, yes.

Hopefully I will get past my unease of attack by the skeptics I consider myself a part of.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

To OP, Sled:

In a word, yes.

Hopefully I will get past my unease of attack by the skeptics I consider myself a part of.

Well, as a skeptic, surely you know that they tend to leave threads alone after reaching a certain page limit. I am pretty sure you guys have algorithms for it.

I think there are a lot of different, unique perspectives viewing this thread at this point.

I think our approach to these things might be similar in many ways, as I tend to be significantly more scientific about these things than most. I feel like being that way can be a great strength, but also a limitation. People who are a little more "natural" in their communication always give me something to ponder about the experiences I have had.

At this point, its a constant every day thing though. So, the thread title always makes me chuckle a little. Not in a bad way, it brings a little joy each time.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: winterf

Wow! Your son must be way up there in the spiritual lessons he learned previously.

Tell him not to be swayed to the teachings of the western world. He has a gift that should be practiced, and eventually, used for the good of mankind.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Thank you for that info, Ctophil! I get so excited when you share things here!

That's new information for me. I knew people could get possessed, but I didn't know these spirits could follow us through future lifetimes! That's scary! Time to contact Archangel Michael!

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

To OP, Sled:

In a word, yes.

Okay then, put on your big boy pants and let's hear them.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

To OP, Sled:

In a word, yes.

Well, as a skeptic, surely you know that they tend to leave threads alone after reaching a certain page limit. I am pretty sure you guys have algorithms for it.

I think there are a lot of different, unique perspectives viewing this thread at this point.

I think our approach to these things might be similar in many ways, as I tend to be significantly more scientific about these things than most. I feel like being that way can be a great strength, but also a limitation. People who are a little more "natural" in their communication always give me something to ponder about the experiences I have had.

At this point, its a constant every day thing though. So, the thread title always makes me chuckle a little. Not in a bad way, it brings a little joy each time.

I really never have had a problem with anyone ridiculing this thread, even from the beginning. That in itself was weird!
I take it as a sign that this thread is meant to be. It has helped so many people to understand things going on in their life and how to handle it.
I plan on being around until the paranormal no longer exists. I guess that means, I'm not going anywhere.

Also, this is a great thread to open that scientific mind up a bit, huh?

Welcome back. Good to see you are still with us.

edit on 5/20/2014 by sled735 because: change comment

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Chamberf=6

I don't think you have any worries here.

Please share.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Ahhh!!! DB!!! There you are! I was wondering if you fell of a cliff or something!

We've had a lot of new members posting since your last visit. Go back several pages and catch up.

Good to see you are still with us too.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I've been lurking!

My head has been buried in work though I so have not had a chance to really sit and pay to much attention.

I do have a little paranormal experience, though not mine, my co worker/other caretaker's sons room is haunted.
They adopted a little boy and he has suddenly been waking up at night and screaming,
and not being able to get to sleep.
The other caretaker thought he saw something so snapped a few pictures and got something coming out from under the bed in one of them.
Last year they had stuff turning in the apartment. TV's would be turned, stuff like that.

So, it is that time of the year again.
Construction is starting on the buildings and now the spirits will get active again I bet.

We'll see what this year brings!

I gave them some sweetgrass braids to place under the bed and see if that helps.
If not, we will try something else..lol
edit on 20-5-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Oh, whoa!! Great catch!!

Do you get any 'feelings' as to who/what this being is? Whether it's malevolent?

Has it caused anything to instill fear in the adults?

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I haven't gone and checked.

If the sweet grass works there will be no need to try.
It freaked him out though...lol
They have had something bugging them, same as us, for a while.
Although it has been quiet lately.

I think It is just the buildings though.
With an average of 1 death every six months from somewhere in the buildings,
it starts to add up.
They hold a lot of residual energy and occasional spirits,
so after a while you kind of get used to it.

If they keep having problems I will go see if there is anything else I can do.
My apartment quieted down after placing tourmaline and buying some sage so if his starts to get bad I will try that over there.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Good grief! Sounds like your building has one of those 'life-sucking' ghosts lurking around the hallways!

Yes, do what worked for you. I hope it works for him as well.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Yes, Souls can follow people throughout many lifetimes. Now, the reason why I say 'Soul' instead of 'Spirit' is because when you are living in the 3rd and 4th dimensions, you are known as a Soul. It is your vehicle to exist in these lower worlds. In the 5th Dimension, your Soul no longer exist. It actually merges into your higher vehicle, which is Spirit. The Soul was created as soon as you came into Duality (split consciousness, male/female, good/evil). Regardless, your Spirit is always in charge of the reincarnation process.

Here is an example of why a Soul wants to possess a person from one lifetime to another. The Soul could of been the person's wife, husband, parent, or even child who loved them dearly. Now, it is a selfish love derived from Duality, but it is still love. In that lifetime, say the husband died prematurely after 10 years of marriage. After death, the husband can't even have a single thought of separation from his wife. Then, he possesses the wife's body as a Soul so that he can be with her "forever." This is why when a spouse dies, a woman may experience love-making with her husband, although he has passed away for years already. In the wife's next life, the husband still wouldn't come back to the 4th Dimension to reincarnate, he waits for her in Limbo to reincarnate and then comes back into her new body as a child. Even when the wife became a man in the new life (yes, people do switch sexes), he will still possess her. By the time a 2nd or 3rd reincarnation comes along for the wife, he (the Soul) will get lost and doesn't know where to go. So, he or she would rather possess a person they know in a previous life, it is now their home. A Soul's instinct and perception are higher than a physical being without spiritual training. They always know who it is no matter what the physical body looks like.

As we continue to go through many reincarnations, more Souls will possess us due to additional people we meet over many lifetimes. Some go away; but mostly, they stay with us if you do nothing about it. Please understand that not all Souls are friendly or was in love with you in a past life. They can possess you in a previous life due to extreme hatred for you as well. They just want to destroy you from the inside out. They can also be very dark and wants you to go into a deeply, lowered consciousness like them. This is why there are "born serial killers" or "mass murderers" in society, and psychiatrists just don't understand it. They blame it on childhood trauma, drugs, and stuff like that. Although trauma and drugs can open very big doors to the demonic world, adding to the previous life possessions a great deal.

I hope this clarifies some mysteries for you all. Namaste.

edit on 5/20/2014 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Okay. Thanks for coming on to go into more detail. That makes me feel... (can't think of a word to describe it)

This could also explain what is called multiple personalities, is that correct?

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

Okay. Thanks for coming on to go into more detail. That makes me feel... (can't think of a word to describe it)

This could also explain what is called multiple personalities, is that correct?

Yes indeed, my friend. In fact, all major psychological disorders come from possessions, including something as simple as depression. The imbalances in your mind, such as anger, strife, hatred, sadness, jealousy, judgement, destructive behaviors, and even extreme lust are all open doors to demons entering your psyche. But it is not always your fault, because imbalances can be a trick created by Dark Souls inside of you. If you find a person who can't control their temper and gets hot headed really fast, it can be demons inside of them causing him to increase the imbalances. It's a domino effect. It only gets worse and worse without a cure from the spiritual world.

It is a challenging school we live in. But let me put it this way...it is easier to ascend to higher worlds than to descend to the 3rd Dimension. So most of us got it easy compared to the Masters who descended here (incarnate into a physical body like Jesus, these are called Avatars) to help us. Why is that, you ask? The 5th Dimension and higher are very, very, very different compared to here. And those Masters have to train really hard to get back to lower worlds. They have been in those higher dimensions for billions of years. So yes, they lack the practice of the heavy dense places like physical Earth. So next time you feel down about working so hard to move up in consciousness, know that the Masters are working even harder than you are.

top topics

<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join