It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 253
<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: winterf

I'm sure we all have OBEs when we sleep, but people don't remember it when they wake up.
I bi-located a few months ago when I was asleep in the recliner. I got up and walked to my bedroom, but at the same time I could hear myself snoring (lol) in the recliner, and also hear the t.v. playing.

It was weird. I was told it was bi-locating by another member here. It could have been an OBE, I don't know.

ETA: I'm getting really tired of having to edit all my posts. My computer keys are sticking and sometimes it doesn't go down far enough.
Time for a new keyboard, I guess.

edit on 5/19/2014 by sled735 because: typo... keys sticking!

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

I was told it was bi-locating by another member here. It could have been an OBE, I don't know.

You could be right idk honestly I have never heard the word but I will be looking it up and learning all about it now.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: winterf
a reply to: sled735
This happens to me also not just people though, songs, movies ect. Too.
I'll think of a song singing it in my head and bam it comes on the radio.

I have read some of the pages the first few anyways. It is very interesting

Uh-oh! I see "missing time" on your list.
Not good.

I've had that happen too. You may have already read it, since you've covered the first few pages. It was when I saw the UFO come flipping through the sky. That is among the most strangest experience I've ever had, except for the ring stone.

I'm going to watch some movies I have recorded, so I hope to see you back here. Feel free to offer any feedback on the posts, if you like.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I don't think my missing time had any thing to do with UFOs. More like my body went on auto pilot. Say for example one time when I was in third grade one morning I remember getting up, getting dressed, eating and then getting on the bus. I remember riding on the bus talking to the girl next to me and then the next thing I remember was being in line on the way to gym which is one of the last classes of the day.
The first time I remember It happening was in kindergarten I remember playing on the play ground having fun doing what ever just running around like kids do then all of a sudden I was alone I was standing on top of one of the play sets and no one was with me. I was afraid and didn't know what do then a teacher came running out screaming at me asking what I was doing out there why didn't I go inside with the rest of the class and where I had been. I kept telling her I didn't know but of course they thought I just hid and decided to stay outside and play and got in trouble.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

How long did this continue? I mean, did it stop eventually?

That's very strange. You don't have to see a UFO for it to be alien-related.
All I know is, the world is a very strange place sometimes. Weirdness at it's highest.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

It has happened a few times in my life maybe a total of 7 times. Spaced out through out my life. Most of them during elementary school years.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Things do tend to slow down as we grow older, although I have continued to have strange things happen all my life, as I understand you have too, just not as often.
Maybe society interferes with our mind in how we 'see' things to an extent, or our 'abilities' get dulled... I don't know what happens. But, I'm really glad certain things stopped/slowed down for me, else I'd be in a padded cell now. LOL

If you have any other experiences you would like to share, please feel free.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
About a year after my uncle died I had a huge fight with my mother. I was sitting curled up in a recliner with my face against back of the chair and was crying. I smelt his cologne and felt some one touch my shoulder. I turned around and no one was there. It was just him letting me know it was alright.

One night when I was about 5 years old I kept seeing my cousin standing in front of me with blood all over. I told my mom but she didn't believe me and made go to bed. The next morning we had some family come by to let us know she had been murdered the night before.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

It's pretty much the same for me. I have dealt with these things all my life but the older I have gotten some of these things have stopped or slowed down. I also definitely agree that I am glad some of it has stopped or slowed because I would have went crazy by now.. heck who knows maybe I am. Lol.

edit on 19-5-2014 by winterf because: incorrect spelling

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

About a year after my uncle died I had a huge fight with my mother. I was sitting curled up in a recliner with my face against back of the chair and was crying. I smelt his cologne and felt some one touch my shoulder. I turned around and no one was there. It was just him letting me know it was alright.

One night when I was about 5 years old I kept seeing my cousin standing in front of me with blood all over. I told my mom but she didn't believe me and made go to bed. The next morning we had some family come by to let us know she had been murdered the night before.

Do you believe in reincarnation?
I've been told that people who have abilities like us are on a much higher spiritual level than some others here now. We have learned in past lives about the spiritual side of things that others still need to learn. We have carried that knowledge over with us into this live, stored in our sub-conscious.

What do you think?

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I do believe in reincarnation when I was a child because of all the things like this that happened to me and me being very hyper my mother took me to a psychiatrist I was about 5 or 6 at the time. I talked to the psychiatrist about a place I was in before I came here. I know she asked my mother if we were Catholic because what I described reminded her of limbo.
Ever since I can remember I had this reoccurring dream that I would have about once a month until I was 13. In the dream I was an adult I feel about 30. I would be standing on the roof of this very tall building. I could never tell if I fell or jumped but remember standing up there and then falling. The dream was very vivid and very real. Many people have told me that dream just meant I felt like my life was out of control but I feel it was a memory. I believe it is how I died.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I've been told that people who have abilities like us are on a much higher spiritual level than some others here now. We have learned in past lives about the spiritual side of things that others still need to learn. We have carried that knowledge over with us into this live, stored in our sub-conscious.

What do you think?

I think that is possible. I also think things like this are passed down. My father and one of his brothers have also had a lot of experiences then there is me and aside from what is going on with what I believe to be a demonic encounter (the one I posted about) my oldest son who is 5 seems to be sensitive also.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Yes, that too. I think some of it is passed down, but also our 'spiritual awareness level' is passed with us into this lifetime.

I have an appointment, so I must leave now.
I have enjoyed our chats very much. I look forward to seeing you on the thread.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I do believe in reincarnation when I was a child because of all the things like this that happened to me and me being very hyper my mother took me to a psychiatrist I was about 5 or 6 at the time. I talked to the psychiatrist about a place I was in before I came here. I know she asked my mother if we were Catholic because what I described reminded her of limbo.
Ever since I can remember I had this reoccurring dream that I would have about once a month until I was 13. In the dream I was an adult I feel about 30. I would be standing on the roof of this very tall building. I could never tell if I fell or jumped but remember standing up there and then falling. The dream was very vivid and very real. Many people have told me that dream just meant I felt like my life was out of control but I feel it was a memory. I believe it is how I died.

Hi, WinterF. Welcome to the thread. I've enjoyed reading your posts.
I believe in reincarnation too. I think the most traumatic deaths we've experienced in a past life stick with us when we first come here into a new life. You KNOW a psychiatrist is going to give you a scientific explanation to your dreams, but surely you know better. You have to go with your 'gut feeling', as I think you have.

Sled has a good thread up on past lives, if you would like to take a look.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
And here is another one that offers proof.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Mindless1980
Thank you, I will have to take a look at those.

And yes you are right about the psychiatrist. At the time she said I was a child with a very active imagination and ADHD although she did seem a little freaked out about me talking about "limbo"especially when she found out we weren't catholic.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I must have missed that post that Mindless replied to. (Thanks, Mindless.)

Yeah, I agree with what Mindless said. I hope you enjoy checking out those threads.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Youknow, I'm fairly mindless most of the time.

You could respond to posts that aren't even there and I'll get it.

Post paradeolia.

edit on 5/19/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Chamberf=6

Ha! Say what?! Are you on the wrong thread, Chamber?

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I'm sure we all have OBEs when we sleep, but people don't remember it when they wake up.
I bi-located a few months ago when I was asleep in the recliner. I got up and walked to my bedroom, but at the same time I could hear myself snoring (lol) in the recliner, and also hear the t.v. playing.

It was weird. I was told it was bi-locating by another member here. It could have been an OBE, I don't know.

ETA: I'm getting really tired of having to edit all my posts. My computer keys are sticking and sometimes it doesn't go down far enough.
Time for a new keyboard, I guess.

Namaste, Sled. I was the one who said you were performing Bi-Location. It is a type of OBE, just more advanced. Basically, you are splitting your consciousness into multiple parts and being aware of events in two different locations. You can also interact with people, animals, and things in two different places at once. But that can take some practice and wisdom. You already know how to do all these things and much more. And so do the rest of your thread audience. As I said, you have forgotten how to do it.

The best thing you could do every night to deepen your spiritual level is to practice while you sleep. How? Ask your Higher Self through prayer every night before bedtime to guide, teach, and help you learn great spiritual lessons while you sleep. Make an appointment with God (Higher Self) by saying, "I desire greatly to be with you tonight as I traverse the higher realms of the Universe. Oh how wonderful it is to learn great spiritual lessons and to practice higher wisdom as you continue to guide me through the 4th and higher dimensions." You don't have to say those exact words, but it is for you to get an idea of what to say. Keep it your own words, it must come from your Heart. God is always waiting to show you something. But you must initiate the majority of the lessons. This prayer not only tells God that you are serious about learning, but you will also raise your consciousness to start remembering your dreams. Have patience, stay focused on Divine Love for God and all of creation, then it will come. It is different for everybody.

Another thing is try to get up in the middle of the night to do something, such as use the restroom or drink water more often. Doing this allows your mind to be more consciously aware as you go back to sleep. Having OBEs require you to sleep more lightly. Hence, this is why you can OBE while meditating as well, since you are not quite sleeping yet, but on the edge of it. If it helps, drink a lot of water before bedtime, this will help you wake up at night.

I would like to also comment on your quote below.

Yes, even the ability to see, hear, and feel ghosts and demons is already a higher spiritual level than the general public. Most people go through their entire lives without a single hint of a "paranormal" encounter. I just explained to a Brother in a private message about his nightmares. You see, it's better to have nightmares than not have any "bad" dreams at all. These nightmares are the beginnings of your higher spiritual journey. The reason for this is that your consciousness is reaching to the Lower areas of the 4th Dimension, which is where Hell, Limbo, and Outer Darkness happen to be. You must go through the darker areas of the 4th in order to go into the higher parts. But once you getting stronger spiritually, your fear factor will decline, and you will automatically go into the Paradise subdivisions of the 4th Dimension. This is when you will have Heavenly dreams (although they are not dreams, but out-of-body experiences). The feeling of floating in mid-air and flying will be apparent in these experiences.

As for carrying over spiritual training from one lifetime to another, it is indeed very true. It seems much easier for some of us to achieve higher levels in a short time due to our training in the past. As a Master once said, "Yeah, it's easier for some folks because they were a monk meditating in a cave in a past life."

With great Divine Love, may your days be filled with Peace and Beauty.

edit on 5/19/2014 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/19/2014 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

a reply to: Chamberf=6

Ha! Say what?! Are you on the wrong thread, Chamber?

<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join