It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I Ugly?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Nah... Seriously. Hey is this you?

No that's a picture of the man that raped me. Of course that's me.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Now I see the reason behind the sunglasses on your avatar.
You look a lot alike.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by OzTiger

I didn't see it because my comments were after a bottle of wine...so my apologies. I went back and looked at the picture and seriously face palmed myself. This girl only wants attention. A teenager who really felt like she was ugly would definitely not be posting a video of herself on the internet. I just think if people didn't respond, these girls would have no reason to do it anymore.

BTW, I seriously keep going back to the picture of the man dressed like a girl and shake my head. My drunk a** was standing up for Him! lol No more drinking and ATSing.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteffieJo
reply to post by OzTiger

I didn't see it because my comments were after a bottle of wine...so my apologies. I went back and looked at the picture and seriously face palmed myself. This girl only wants attention. A teenager who really felt like she was ugly would definitely not be posting a video of herself on the internet. I just think if people didn't respond, these girls would have no reason to do it anymore.

BTW, I seriously keep going back to the picture of the man dressed like a girl and shake my head. My drunk a** was standing up for Him! lol No more drinking and ATSing.

No problems. As we used to say in RAOB - 'Nemo martalium omnibus horis sapit' - which freely translated means "Mortals are not wise at all hours".

Have a really nice day my friend.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

Oh she needs to get over herself, obviously looking for attention. Except for fivehead not a forehead (lol) shes not that bad. Women thrive for attention and clearly this is the case, she just wants people to tell her shes beautiful.

Yup, that might be the point.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join