It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over the Thames River? Video Taken Last Week. Interesting Footage.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I did do a search...Sorry if this was already posted...

The presentation of this video is a little odd. (cheesy music, and the video divided into three different frames for your viewing pleasure?) One of the panes is magnified 6 X.

But the voices in the video seem sincere and the accompanying article states that people in the area have been talking about this video a lot for the past week. Apparently, there was raw footage and someone has enhanced it to make it easier to view. I'll post the link for the original video here:[url=http://www.youtube.com...]

The video was filmed over Kent.

]

Source: news.gather.com...
edit on 22-2-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Here''s the original video

It was posted at the beginning of this month but with the title of the thread you would never find it

Is this a real UFO?

It looks to me to be an airship .

edit on 22-2-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Wow nice close up .. and using strobe lights, well after all we do have something of importance to them...I think this one would be hard to debunk..

edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I did find this letter from Willard Foxton in 2010 regarding freedom of information. Kent Police involvement with South Coast partnership & GA22 Airship.

www.whatdotheyknow.com...

www.projectastraea.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
That sort of looks like this one.

I'm thinking blimp with those strobe lights.
But who knows.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I can see how a blimp might be misidentified as a UFO--after seeing the video of the blimp! The object in question on my OP is moving very slowly--like a blimp.
edit on 22-2-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
It is an interesting video. My thoughts on videos of UFO, and by the way, I do believe in exterrestrial, is why when people try to hoax they make a video with strobes on the UFO. Don't you think that this is human? Why would an intelligent being from another galaxy that travels many light years accross the universe have strobes like human crafts? Do you think they have turn signals as well?

I think their crafts will look nothing like we think they will. I am always more interested in the very unusual UFO's that aren't "Flying Saucers". I think they would use a much more sophisticated way to enter our world. I would think perhaps they would use another astro plane to come and go. Something that we haven't a clue on.

Given that, I think its a fairly good video.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Boooo. This looks totally faked. Looks just like the saucer section of the NCC1701-D. Beam me up!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Interesting video. Reminds me of the Istanbul UFO filmed in the late 00's.

ATS page: Istanbul UFO

edit on 22-2-2012 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2012 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
i'd personally say its a blimp.

it has flashing lights that look like regular aircraft lights

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Much as I would really love it to be a flying saucer, the answer is at the beginning of the clip, where the camera pans around and we see the television picture reflected- they are filming through glass, so my guess is that the 'UFO' is being projected onto the glass from just about anything- data projector, laptop, monitor etc.

I hope Im wrong and it is what it says it is........

edit on 27-2-2012 by Thunda because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SeriousIndividual

ha. lol the dog knows
To me that is the most compelling part of this video.
I would wonder why the crafts are staying so still to be filmed for so long.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Could be a blimp.

According to this 2010 article in The Guardian, police were planning to start using blimp like UAVs in the UK in 2012.

The Guardian

Maybe this is them testing it?

top topics

join