It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Celeb's

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

Stop being so paranoid.

Stop being so blind.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

The only thing demoralizing the youth is the public schooling system, media and themselves. The only thing they ever hear or see is sex. Now all these 14 year olds are all gung ho about losing their virginity, getting wasted and partying. These kids are bored and just plain not brought up right. And I blame media, parents and the kids themselves and public achooling.

I can speak for this because I myself am 18, have lived through a debauched youth in multiple states and this problem is nation wide. My generation is just so apathetic to the worlds problems and fill that intellectual gap, they drink, do drugs and get laid.

Nothing would be wrong with all this if these kids were smart about it, like not getting alcohol poisoning, ODing, and not getting knocked up. But that's just me....

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Canned2na

Watch all of Michael Wynn's documentaries on www.hollywoodinsiders.net and you will see the bigger picture. Start with the oldest one to the newest one, and tell me its all hogwash, and we are being paranoid. You will see.........just open your eyes.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k

Originally posted by hapablab
Why is OBEY popular now and on clothing and in disney cartoons?

another thing about OBEY is here in Illinois on the expressway there are signs that say OBEY and that's it, nothing else, just obey.
I was never able to get a pic since I was driving but I will snap a pic when I am the passenger in a car, it's weird.
edit on 22-2-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

Because OBEY is a clothing brand...

REALLY PEOPLE!? REALLY? I'm shocked people who actually listen to these artists don't know what OBEY clothing is. It's progressive apparel brand. IE in the loop brand. They put what's hot on their stuff. Do you guys know how much teens talk about the illuminati because of a couple YT videos they watch? OBEY is a clothing brand just like Levi or Hollister but on some clothes they put things like a Star or "propaganda" only because that's what many people are talking about and it's a trending topic.

Stop being so paranoid.

On the cartoon...omg it's Phineas and Ferb. If you've ever watched one episode of the show the antagonist basically builds machines that are evil to take over the world but get's foiled each time. Just another machine. Just one episode.
edit on 22-2-2012 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

it's every episode of phineas and ferb, you got netflix?, check it out for yourself. also Jay Z got a clothing line too with Alister Crowely quotes, you do know who that is right?, but hey I suppose its nothing, and the kids it's marketed too aren't noticing the subliminal bullsh** that comes with it. Please don't tell me to stop being paranoid, looks like someone needs to know more before pretending to know it all. :-)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Here's one,
and actually if you ever look up Jared Leto in consideration with the illuminati, you'll find big arrows indicating that he believes/ knows about them or possibly was part of them.

What ever his connection may be, here is one of his songs which show what I'm talking about.

In review to earlier songs from the band, most had dark lyrics, but then in later releases, you start to notice his music has changed, to a more positive outlook, with graphical hints of his knowledge about possibly the ones we know as the Illuminati.

There is no doubt that he is trying to send a message about ''them''.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

How about the fact that these artists use the Illuminati as pop shock? It's pretty obvious. Do you really think all artists do is make music?

Of course there would come a point where he/she sees all the reactions they are getting from doing a gesture, signing with a specific label, performing with another artist, then they get all these people on their YT videos going "OMG Look guyz illuminati @ "

It's pop shock and nothing more. They don't influence you to buy anything, wear anything, believe anything. What does it matter if a group of SINGERS were in a group plotting to rule the world. Do you hear how ridiculous that sounds?

ETA: the fact that you made this

appear to the illuminati in someway just made me laugh at your entire thread.

Don't worry about it.

Some people are so paranoid and afraid of everything that they'll make up any delusional theory just to get stars and flags and attention from other paranoid delusionals who also somehow believe this crap.

Seeing any of those artists mentioned in the OP doesn't drive me to worship Satan or buy a product, it just makes me switch over and find some metal to listen to instead.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Dude, I'm 28 and I remember one girl in my class when we were all 12 years old bragging about losing her virginity and everyone congratulating her on it.

Makes me sick but it's been going on for a lot longer than today's youth, just less open and public about it all.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

How about the fact that these artists use the Illuminati as pop shock? It's pretty obvious. Do you really think all artists do is make music?

Of course there would come a point where he/she sees all the reactions they are getting from doing a gesture, signing with a specific label, performing with another artist, then they get all these people on their YT videos going "OMG Look guyz illuminati @ "

It's pop shock and nothing more. They don't influence you to buy anything, wear anything, believe anything. What does it matter if a group of SINGERS were in a group plotting to rule the world. Do you hear how ridiculous that sounds?

ETA: the fact that you made this

appear to the illuminati in someway just made me laugh at your entire thread.

Don't worry about it.

Some people are so paranoid and afraid of everything that they'll make up any delusional theory just to get stars and flags and attention from other paranoid delusionals who also somehow believe this crap.

Seeing any of those artists mentioned in the OP doesn't drive me to worship Satan or buy a product, it just makes me switch over and find some metal to listen to instead.

are you a 12 year old?, now if you were and you liked Jay Z or Drake or considered yourself a "little monster" and love lady Ga Ga and that watching the MTV music awards when Jack Black had the entire audience pray to the devil you wouldn't be influenced? nah, have children then your eyes will be open and if you have children, you may already be influenced in one form or another if you don't believe there is more to it. I believe the purpose of all this is to desensitize children and slowly push religion and faith out of the picture.

I know now you are not a kid, you put your second post up when I was typing this lol
edit on 23-2-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

Dude, I'm 28 and I remember one girl in my class when we were all 12 years old bragging about losing her virginity and everyone congratulating her on it.

Makes me sick but it's been going on for a lot longer than today's youth, just less open and public about it all.

also it has been going on for a long time, and look at how our world is today as opposed to before, more divorce, more children out of wedlock, more teen babies, more crime...maybe MTV should get canceled since it glamourizes a house full of 20 something lushes and teen Mom has a queue for tv stars.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
There absolutely is an agenda by major labels to sell vacuous, dumbed down, unchallenging and ideologically empty music to the masses. It's got nothing to do with illuminati though and the artist involvement is limited to going along with it or being replaced by somebody more willing unless they come in with an existing fanbase and profile. There's only a few that are ever in a position to call any kind of shots.

Your goal as an A&R is to bring an artist to the label that is going to generate revenue so profits can be reported to shareholders at the AGM. With the introduction of 360 deals that includes a percentage of endorsements. An artist isn't going to attract sponsors if they're not toeing the line and being safe which makes them a less secure investment.

Like it was said earlier; most artists read the stuff about themselves online and play around with the illuminati stuff for shock value, personal amusement or just because they lack creativity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join