It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Celeb's

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
These are some videos I came across on Youtube that I found very interesting. As a young conspirator it frightens me how many people of my age group are buying into these musical artist, and letting these celebrities become so much of apart of our generation. I do admit the songs can become very catchy, especially when they are replayed on the radio thousands upon thousands of times. It's weird to know that almost everyone I know in my age group listen and look up to these celebs, while these pop artist are blatantly showing us the truth about their relationships with the Illuminati.

Here are some video's I have found that show some of the leading musical artist in todays times, including Lil Wayne, Drake, Kanye West, Lupe' Fiasco, Lady Gaga, Eminem, and many others.

Kanye West

Drake

Lupe' Fiasco, Lil Wayne, Eminem

Lady Gaga

Beyonce, Jay-Z, and Rihanna

Tila Tequila

Lady Gaga

Justin Bieber

Drake

Lil Wayne

Miley Cyrus, "Hannah Montanna"

Selena Gomez

Adele

Jessie J

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
dangit I wanted those pictures to all show
not a linkkkkk

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
how about only the photographers are illuminati and dictate this gesture...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

that is a possibility, but I don't think every photographer of every celebrity uses the same symbolism. Plus, these pictures vary from place to place time to time yet they all have the same hand gesters? I don't think so

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
How about the fact that these artists use the Illuminati as pop shock? It's pretty obvious. Do you really think all artists do is make music?

Of course there would come a point where he/she sees all the reactions they are getting from doing a gesture, signing with a specific label, performing with another artist, then they get all these people on their YT videos going "OMG Look guyz illuminati @ "

It's pop shock and nothing more. They don't influence you to buy anything, wear anything, believe anything. What does it matter if a group of SINGERS were in a group plotting to rule the world. Do you hear how ridiculous that sounds?

ETA: the fact that you made this

appear to the illuminati in someway just made me laugh at your entire thread.
edit on 22-2-2012 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
It's fascinating isn't it, I gotta find the pic of beiber wearing a cap with the big bold letters saying OBEY the same type that are popping up in disney cartoons...

sorry the pic is so large, didn't know it would do that, just scroll over, you will see in big black letters, OBEY

edit on 22-2-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I just wonder sometimes if the marketeers aren't being clever.

They know there is a growing idea of conspiracy and NWO so they're just playing us by feeding us "in jokes" like all the American Dad, Family Guy and Simpson's jokes they've put in, clearly to have a laugh at our expense.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
How about the fact that these artists use the Illuminati as pop shock? It's pretty obvious. Do you really think all artists do is make music?

Of course there would come a point where he/she sees all the reactions they are getting from doing a gesture, signing with a specific label, performing with another artist, then they get all these people on their YT videos going "OMG Look guyz illuminati @ "

It's pop shock and nothing more. They don't influence you to buy anything, wear anything, believe anything. What does it matter if a group of SINGERS were in a group plotting to rule the world. Do you hear how ridiculous that sounds?

ETA: the fact that you made this

appear to the illuminati in someway just made me laugh at your entire thread.

But what does the sheep that buys these artist work know anything about the Illuminati?Most of their fan base more than likely think that the Illuminati is some kind of new perfume or clone.So how are people shocked when the majority haven't a clue of what the Illuminati is?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

That 'OBEY' slogan is by Shepard Fairey. I did a thread about him. He seems to enjoy double speak and will tell you that he's trying to open minds. When his art ticks people off, he plays dumb and says he doesn't understand why they're reacting like they do towards his innocent creations.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 22-2-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

His hat, "OBEY" is a brand, I have bought some of the OBEY brand from UrbanOutfitters.

Check out UNIF clothing

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Why is OBEY popular now and on clothing and in disney cartoons?

another thing about OBEY is here in Illinois on the expressway there are signs that say OBEY and that's it, nothing else, just obey.
I was never able to get a pic since I was driving but I will snap a pic when I am the passenger in a car, it's weird.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

That's weird about those signs. I haven't seen anything like that in Florida. Please post those when you get the chance.

Every time I see that OBEY crap, I think of the movie They Live.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
If you guys want to know about celebrities and the Illuminati, you really got to check out Michael Wynn's website, www.HollywoodInsiders.net. He has many eye opening documentaries that he made himself, after discovering Darth Vader is a portrayal of Jesus Christ, he found out no one else was ranting about it, so he made a short documentary discussing this fact. He went on to make about 9 or 10 conspiracy related videos about the illuminati and hollywood and other esoteric subjects. He also gives out some source material in the form of e-books and pictures and quotes and whatnot. Check it all out, you will bug the heck out!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAPurMAMA

Thanks for that site.
The Vigilant Citizen is a good one, too. Although he focuses on the music industry more, he does have some really profound articles he's written about Hollyweird.
vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
pyramids pyramids pyramids. Thats all you see is those stupid pyramids and a-ok 666 signs over the eye.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Why are people convinced that just because some artists use imagery and symbolism in their work, that they are apart of some long dead secret society?

And as a side note, the Obey clothes line stands for the complete opposite! Why do you think it is so blatant? To make you say, hey maybe I shouldn't just "Obey" and stand for myself as an individual. If you talk to anyone who wears Obey clothing they will tell you that it is about opposition, not conformity.
edit on 22-2-2012 by Canned2na because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Canned2na

Not all of them are part of it. Some are simply bought and paid for and aren't privy to any of the truly devious stuff. They just think they have some cool friends and enjoying all of the attention. Kind of like joining a fraternity until you actually opne your eyes and discover that all the people you thought were cool friends are actually cruel jerks. This is just not that easy of a club to get out of once you're in.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Everything is bought and paid for, advertisements, governments, that guy on the street handing out flyers etc. The thing you need to do is look through that. If you acknowledge it, then no harm will be done. And besides, do you seriously think that the demographic that this music reaches out to will even remotely try to research or understand slight hand gestures, clothing, or the symbolism? Hell no, they just want to get wasted, party and get laid.

And the only thing these people want is attention, not to further the goals of some secret society but to expand their profits.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Canned2na

It's more influential than you're giving it credit for. It is there to demoralize the youth and it's working. I'm not a religious person either and I can see the agenda. If I work for someone, I can quit at any time. I don't have to worry about them killing me. If I choose to work for someone, I still have the right to refuse work that I believe is against my moral fiber.

Please research Aleister Crowley. This will show you what it's really all about.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
Why is OBEY popular now and on clothing and in disney cartoons?

another thing about OBEY is here in Illinois on the expressway there are signs that say OBEY and that's it, nothing else, just obey.
I was never able to get a pic since I was driving but I will snap a pic when I am the passenger in a car, it's weird.

Because OBEY is a clothing brand...

REALLY PEOPLE!? REALLY? I'm shocked people who actually listen to these artists don't know what OBEY clothing is. It's progressive apparel brand. IE in the loop brand. They put what's hot on their stuff. Do you guys know how much teens talk about the illuminati because of a couple YT videos they watch? OBEY is a clothing brand just like Levi or Hollister but on some clothes they put things like a Star or "propaganda" only because that's what many people are talking about and it's a trending topic.

Stop being so paranoid.

On the cartoon...omg it's Phineas and Ferb. If you've ever watched one episode of the show the antagonist basically builds machines that are evil to take over the world but get's foiled each time. Just another machine. Just one episode.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join