It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Feb 22nd: Don't dare attack Iran, Israel..

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

the whole US army is in israel its not reported in the news . they have been flying thousands of troops there after losing iraq.. Im not sure what they are going to do next.

i was there everyone speaks english and they like americans. in fact the soldiers did their rand r in israel during the last war with iraq

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

russia would not attack israel because 1. russians live there in israel 3,000,000 russians are there

www.flickr.com...
and 2 israel has the jericho 3 missile that can lunch multiple warheads into moscow from tel aviv

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

russia would not attack israel because 1. russians live there in israel 3,000,000 russians are there

www.flickr.com...
and 2 israel has the jericho 3 missile that can lunch multiple warheads into moscow from tel aviv

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sedona5602

Hi Sed -

Is this why IDF-Israeli commandoes & Mossad operatives are now (as we type) ammassing several thousand 'military advisors' on Turkish Soil just north of Iran?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Israel, which has warned repeatedly that it may strike Iran's nuclear facilities, pointedly urged major world powers to mind their own business, saying it alone would decide what to do to protect the Jewish state's security.

That's the best thing I've heard Israel say! So how about it America, Russia and China, start minding your own business and let these two countries settle their own disputes.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

you are right. I think everyone is putting on a poker face and the real deal is russia and us and turkey and saudi arabia and israel and all the arab countries are going to hit iran.

their are dozens of israeli jets in saudi arabia but the media will not say this.

rt.com...

the enemy of my enemy is my friend.--- all the above countries are enemies of iran

check out this movie
www.iraniumthemovie.com...

iran has no friends except assad in syria who is going to go down the tubes..
its funny

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

you are right. I think everyone is putting on a poker face and the real deal is russia and us and turkey and saudi arabia and israel and all the arab countries are going to hit iran.

their are dozens of israeli jets in saudi arabia but the media will not say this.

rt.com...

the enemy of my enemy is my friend.--- all the above countries are enemies of iran

check out this movie
www.iraniumthemovie.com...

iran has no friends except assad in syria who is going to go down the tubes..
its funny

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

WHY DO U NEED TO WORY ABOUT OIL WHEN U CAN PRINT FIAT MONEY

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

russians have become a paper tiger now that their ally in syria is fighting for his life and he is a friend of iran

Assad is down the tubes soon ,israel is taking care go syrian refugees fleeing assad but u will not see it on our news

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Who said I want to fight for Israel? You're making things up.

You whine a lot about Iran, so please just go there so you can counter the coming Israeli attack. I know it's your biggest wet dream.

Oh, and you don't have to deal with that pesky "freedom of speech" thing that you hate. Except when it's in the favor of Iran of course. You would totally fit in.
edit on 2-23-2012 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sedona5602
it is well known that iran is planning to take over the world.

Not taking sides with Iran, but you have lost your marbles my friend. Please explain to me how Iran is planning on "taking over the World"? Who have they attacked? That is just ridiculous. ~SheopleNation

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Guys, you do not understand that if Israel attacks Iran Americans would have to learn to speak Russian!!! Vote Ron Paul, please!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lordnightstalker

I hate to contradict what you were saying, but it will be Israel that throws the US under the bus, not the other way around. Whoever controls the money, controls the outcome, and the US clearly does not control it's money. It couldn't do that if it tried. The USA has become a shadow of it's former self, a veritable bully-state. They can't even control their own administration, let alone Israel's.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by lordnightstalker

I hate to contradict what you were saying, but it will be Israel that throws the US under the bus, not the other way around. Whoever controls the money, controls the outcome, and the US clearly does not control it's money. It couldn't do that if it tried. The USA has become a shadow of it's former self, a veritable bully-state. They can't even control their own administration, let alone Israel's.

As it stands right now, I could not agree with you anymore my friend.
~SheopleNation
edit on 23-2-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by lordnightstalker
You know what? I just posted in regards to how much oil the USA actually has in reserve in regards to shale and how much Canada has, the problem with it is Gas would have to hit around 7.00 a gallon for it to be viable.

Everyone is beating on America but we could well walk away from this as the worlds only, literal super, super power

The thing is we'd have to throw Israel under the bus to do so and Obama might actually be the guy who get's away with that.

If Israel attacks Iran and we don't help Israel and Russia attacks Israel, It's a total win for America and Europe, Israel with a few Hundred Nukes would basically end both Russia and Iran

Let's face 3-4 Russian cities, big ones go bye bye and even 10-20 of their larger military bases and they are over as a super power, ditto ofr Iran it would take under 10 bombs for Iran to simply cease to be, all that Oil is burning Russia looses it's ability to export effectively, They only have 135 Million people for crying out loud, 40-50 million die Russia is for all intents and purposes done

and yeah Oil sits at 7.00 a Gallon but we are basically the only ones supplying it, Venezuela has a few hundred Million barrels but come on with Russia and Iran gone they are our sex toy.

I'm Jewish and I hate to say this but, if we denounce Israel, only 2 things happen, they Take out Iran and get away with it and we Win, OR Russia steps in and for all intents and purposes MAD is in as much effect in regards to Israel and Russia as it is between US and Russia it only takes a dozen bombs or so to entirely end their civilization and we Win BIG

Obama might seriously throw Israel under the Bus

The other choice would be WW3, why not sit this out? In the end it's an ugly choice but

I ask these questions as humbly and sincerely as I can.

What could motivate a person to associate the phrase "Win Big" with nuclear war or any war for that matter?

When you think of nuclear war, what imagery is in your brain?

Is it like a football match with guys slapping backs?

edit on 24-2-2012 by zarp3333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Recently this evening I heard a phone interview with a supposed rebel in Syria on PBS in the united states, of course the interview was translated so we have no way to know what was really said unless you know the language, this person was claiming air attacks on civilians, also 10,000 deaths and asking for a no fly zone! Are we so stupid to fall for this once again? We know that the same paid rebels from Libya are now in Syria, we also know that the missing missiles from Libya went with them, we also know that these so called rebels are not Syrians but paid merceneries funded by you know who to furthur a regime change agenda. I for one one am so sick of this agenda and those that are behind it, the consequences for humanity are catastrophic to say the least. I will laugh my face off if the first thing that happens after the no fly zone, is a national bank set up by the rebels a la Roschilds a mirror image of the dispicable that happened in Libya..And as that US General said..7 countries! How many are left? Can you blame the Russians or the Chinese? What the Nato terrorists are doing is dispicable and must cease now for humanities sake. Although a new beginning for humanity from scratch would also be a good idea, perhaps a new beginning built on trust and peace foremost.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sedona5602
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

the whole US army is in israel its not reported in the news . they have been flying thousands of troops there after losing iraq.. Im not sure what they are going to do next.

I'm asuming it was a typo..'losing' that is.

Did you meant 'closing'? as in closing the bases down and handing them over to the Newly formed Iraqi Military ?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3velutionR3quired

Never underestimate ruskies boy, they won world war two, with every three men they had one gun most had to pick up a gun of a nearby comrade or german. And even when america was actually closer to germany russians run inn and kick ass. Communsim actually saved the world that day, and america takes the credit when they stepped in late like russia. Also lets say 20 nukes hit russia and iran gets it, do you think they will go down dieing, no russia would probably initiate end game, launch 500 nukes world wide, this means america france and everyone launches nukes. SEE where this goes lol, russia would at least lay waste to the whole eastern seaboard, because say 100 nukes in that area just reduce rubble to rubble. And lets not get started on the nuclear winter that ensues from even 30 nukes. The rain that fell on hiroshima was radioactive for about 20 yrs

What drugs are you on. If America didn't ship supplies to Russia, and if America didn't enter the War(causing Japan to be less of a threat to Russia), Russia would of been conquered by the Nazi's in under a year.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

What drugs are you on. If America didn't ship supplies to Russia, and if America didn't enter the War(causing Japan to be less of a threat to Russia), Russia would of been conquered by the Nazi's in under a year.

that's the funniest quote ive heard in a long time...

tell me where do you get your info from.? american weekly ?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

He doesn't need to get it from "American Weekly". Actually he is 100% correct, and all one has to do is study historical facts. Did you bump your head or something? Without America fighting The Japanese while supplying the Russians would have ended in one scenario, Japan and The Third Reich destroying the Russians on two fronts just as we all ended up doing to Germany.

Just as if it was not for us Americans assisting your nation, Hitler would have eventually conquered Britain even though he never wanted to. What was it that Churchill said after the War? Here, let me help you......

"we have slaughtered the wrong pig" ~Winston Churchill. Meaning, they should have attacked Stalin and joined forces with Germany.

Hitler also allowed The British to evacuate Dunkirk. The Germans could have slaughtered them, but he called back his forces. I know that doesn't fit into the propaganda and historical revisionist crap that the media and red diaper doper baby universities have fed so many generations since then, but it's the truth.

Also, Albert Speer (who was Hitler's Director of Armorments) said when released for Spandu prison in the 1980's.....

"The American Airforce and RAF's bombing of Germanys armorment factories is what finally finished the Third Reich". ~Albert Speer

No, It wasn't the cold in Russia. Yeah sure that saved them for awhile. However, Because the Germans were fighting on two fronts is the only real reason that Russia ever stood a chance against them.

Oh and uh the answer is no. I without a doubt don't agree with what the Nazis did to the Jews. I am just stating the facts about World War 2. It's pretty clear that you're Historically uneducated. ~SheopleNation

edit on 28-2-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join