It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Feb 22nd: Don't dare attack Iran, Israel..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder

That must be why Russia now has some very nice never used American battle tanks and so forth?
Regards, Iwinder

If you are going to go on the chest thumping crusade then at least be accurate. American battle tanks, really?

Can you identify these 'used American battle tanks'?

Will you be claiming M1 Abrams were captured in Georgia?

www.militaryphotos.net...(August-2008)-Loss-of-military-equipment/page8

The US had some HUMVEEs still in their ISO containers in country after an exercise with Georgia.

www.washingtontimes.com...

So in reality your claims of 'American battle tanks' is pure hype and invention. Correct?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Russia wouldn't dare send troops to assist Iran or attack Israeli/American bases in the region...

Maybe not, but if Israel bombs Iran's facilities...who's to say Russia won't repay the favor to Israel.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by lordnightstalker

Israel must burn, then the world can truly exist in peace.

Israel has continually banged the war drum, is guilty of every war crime, and has drained its allies of money and resources.

There's a reason the Anti-Defamation League exists. It's not to prevent bigotry, it's to cover up Israel's wrongdoings.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

you cannot destroy a country in the name of peace....

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by DaTroof

you cannot destroy a country in the name of peace....

When a madman is armed and firing shots, while telling his "friends" he'll shoot them too, that guy has to be taken out.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

I think you should try and see the difference between the people and the government..

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

edit on 23-2-2012 by seiva7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by DaTroof

I think you should try and see the difference between the people and the government..

IDF mandatory service... They're one and the same.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
quote of the day

If Israel attacks Iran and we don't help Israel and Russia attacks Israel, It's a total win for America and Europe, Israel with a few Hundred Nukes would basically end both Russia and Iran

give a monkey a nuke and they think they rule the world.

If it wasn't for Russia Iran would have been hit years ago..please re- educate your self about countries like Russia and what they are capable of ...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Israel's answer :

Liebe rman: U.S., Russian warnings against Iran strike will not affect Israel's decision

Israel’s foreign minister, Avigdor Lieberman, says in TV interview that Israeli decision is ‘not their business’; says security of Israel’s citizens is ‘Israeli government’s responsibility.’

Basically, shut up Russia.

Russia should have given Iran S-300s.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
The first strike will be a false flag attack, so the "victim" will be the country which actually started the war. It will have to be a massive one, so expect a 9/11 level event. IMHO, of course.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Deny777

that's what they have been hinting at..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I am amzed how dumb some people are.

Especialy those who think a big war in ME will not happend.Also, those who think Russia is some kind of super power.

First, lets say that Iran wants only peaceful nuclear energy AND we Israel BELIEVES them.Or whatever scenario with NO ATTACK against Iran.Lets just asume that, ok ?

So, what will happend next ? EVERY LAST ARAB NATION WILL WANT NUCLEAR ENERGY.So, in time, Egypt, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Jordan will have CIVILIAN nuclear energy.
How would this CIVILIAN energy be a game changer for ME ? Simple, a war, ANY war involving Isarel, will have the risk of BLOWING the fuc.k up a nuclear CIVILIAN reactor, causing manheim.So, only THIS will restrain Israel to go full force against the enemy / enemies.

But the real question is...would Iran, or Syria, or Saudi Arabia or Egypt or all of them stoping short of making NUKES and be happy with civilian nuclear reactors?

The answer is SIMPLE AND LOGICAL : NO, they will not.

There is ONE thing that stopped arab armies to mop up Israel : Israel's NUCLEAR WEAPONS.
And there is ONE thing that will NOT stop the Arabs reach their dream to kill all Israelis : NUCLEAR WEAPONS.

So, give enoug time, a BIG war against Israel is INEVITABLE, 5, 10 , 20 or 30 years from now.

What will Israel do : WAIT until they are faced with NUCLEAR WAR or strike NOW, when they STILL have the edge?
Would Israel prefer a conventional war that they can won NOW (or at least have bigger chances to win it) or wait until they will 100% LOSE a war?
Would Israel risk to be the PARIA of all nations NOW...or become the FORMER State of Israel in history books?

What is hard for a westerner is to THINK like an Arab or a Jew.Arabs and Jews ARE NOT THINKING like we do.
They BOTH know the SAME THING : the other side is their MORTAL enemy, and they will do EVERYTHING to make the other disapear (as arabs want for Israel) or keep the others in check at the borders (as israelis want for the arabs).

Now, there is a status-quo : Israel is the regional power and the lone nuclear power.Once this will change, Israel is doomed.Just look at a map : it is a TINY country, MAD will NOT work for them.Any other nuclear country NOW or future one (Iran, Syria, Egypt, Saudi Arabia) can SURVIVE a nuclear first strike, can retaliate and CAN rebuild their nation.
Israel CANNOT.

And this is why Isarel will attack Iran.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by R3velutionR3quired

Russia did give the nazis hell but the Ruskies also went after neutral nations in like Norway and Sweden, and they also used the nazi blitzkrieg to grab land for themselves. I doubt in this modern age we live in today that if Russia ever did get into another war it wouldnt be anything like what they were in WW2.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

Good thread! Probably not just me, but all this deception in the name of war and oil profiting makes me want to puke. Greed and lust for power of a few will be the ruin of mankind as a whole sadly.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Again, some people are posting the rhetoric about how mighty the USA is with it's nukes and that russia has no chance of doing anything. I'm not quoting anyone, but posting this in general to people who use the "superman" crap in regards to war.

Wake up. Your country did not win world war 2 either. That is ONLY in american history books, the US ran out running just like it has from every other "war" in the past century.

Some nice information for you all here involving nuclear test's;
en.wikipedia.org...

The russians are in fact behind the world's most powerful nuclear bomb test ever, at 50 kilotons. The difference here is that the russians have pride and like to show their might, but they are not cowardly enough to TEST a nuclear weapon on a population as one shameful country has done TWICE, which did not solve anything or finish anything.

I'm pointing out that people saying the whole "yeah US will just fire a crap load of nukes and save the day". You don't know that, and somewhat think a pre-emptive nuclear strike will save your country. If the US were to nuke another nuclear armed nation they would end up at the bad end of the stick almost immediately after launching them.

I just cannot stand all this "yeh we will just nuke them". It's a statement of "i play too much call of duty" or "i get my facts from hollywood".

Just saying.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by lordnightstalker

or israel freaks out and just bombs the US to since their not with them they have to be against them, also have you looked at a map? israel is tiny compared to iran and russia. it would be the end of israel.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
all people talk about in this forum is nukes. I don't think any country will ever launch a nuke first, it's more of a shield to scare people off. No one has the balls to cause a nuclear war

definitely need more woman leaders, these men are always war bound
edit on 23-2-2012 by wlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
All the "players" are on the same team and all report to the Synagogue of Satan, those that call themselves "Jews", but who are not - Iran, USA, "Israel", Russia, China....team players.

"Israel" first day as a state 5/15/1948 = 33
THAT should be a GIANT clue.

The Israel of God doesn't sit in a Jewish nation in the Middle East claiming themselves to be "little gods" and truly believing that everyone else is less than human.

This entire scenario is being played out to induce fear in the world to further their deception. They already have the citizens of this world subject to their banks, their media indoctrination and brainwashing and to a large extent, their created religions. Now on to creating and manipulating a population that will worship them and their "master" as the only god. Not so far fetched when our youngsters worship extraterrestrials as their creators and most of our Christians worship another Father than Who is in scripture.

When you start to understand that God judges His portion, Israel, throughout their time on Earth by bringing wicked enemies against the wicked within His Own - and that "Israel" in the Middle East is NOT that Israel - you'd best start looking around the nations who have the most Christ professing people and their descendants. The USA is one such nation. Our enemies are already inside, rotting us from within, condeming millions eternally by seducing them with sin and turning morals upside down. The question remains, will an outside force be used as well.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Looks like everyone is selling nuke tech. to Iran.
www.disclose.tv...

That being said ,it's be set up for a while now just need a trigger.I think the skyrocketing gas prices in the U.S.A. will bring public opinion around,most sheep think what the news tells them is best.I watched the Arizona GOP debate and it seemed most there want more war.We are all f-ed.
Russia will do what's in it's best interest and has been saying for a while now an attack on Tehran is an attack on Moscow.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

DU shells are dirty bombs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join