It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Feb 22nd: Don't dare attack Iran, Israel..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

what I see happening is very far fetched but, I see Israeli's leaving their country one way or the other Once again. History repeats it's self over and over.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Russia wouldn't dare send troops to assist Iran or attack Israeli/American bases in the region...

Yeah? Why don't you tell that to all those dead, NATO- trained Georgians who thought that too.

So those dead Georgian troops were American soldiers?

U.S., Russian warnings against Iran strike will not affect Israel's decision

www.haaretz.com...
edi t on 22-2-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

Yes they were not American Soldiers as far as that definition goes, however they certainly were trained and armed by the USA.....
And they were forced into a conflict that will go into the history books for a check mate and game move by Russia.

I still laugh to myself about that arse eating his tie on the National news that day.....

Arrogant asses the West is thinking they could pull that one off and get away with saying "It was not American troops"

That must be why Russia now has some very nice never used American battle tanks and so forth?
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Russia wouldn't dare send troops to assist Iran or attack Israeli/American bases in the region...

I would've agreed until the South Ossetia conflict in 2008 where Russia made it clear they would use force if necessary, even against an American proxy (Georgia)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by lordnightstalker

If Israel nukes Russia and Iran the USA will not get off scott free.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

attack by association I would assume?

this is two military alliances posturing for an inevitable future conflict.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

I am not following the above statement like I should? Are you suggesting that Israel might nuke Russia?

Just asking for clarification here.
regards, Iwinder

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Unfortunately given the arsenal of russian nuclear weapons and their size in land, by the time Israel nukes one russian city, that would be the end of isreal as we know it and beginning of world war three Think about it. They can launce say two hundred nuclear weapons at isreal and its small size and for sure their missile defence systems would be overwhelmed even if they did shoot down all but say 30, those would take out all of isreal. Remember the only reason the russian campaign by hitler was one of his most challenging campaign was due to the fact that russia as a land was too big and ofcourse the fighting spirit of the russians

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ncegreat

I thank you for answering my obvious question to the poster above me, I thought I read his post wrong but I seem to have most of my functions working here.

Even the USA is not insane enough to take on Russia and we all know it, now throw in China with their thirst for oil and their no nonsense attitude and we have ourselves a real mash up here.....

Plus don't forget the Chinese rubber submarines that can pop up next to a US nuclear powered air craft carrier and nobody saw it till it surfaced.....
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Ive been saying this for ages and in other threads.....

We dont have a clue what back room deals have already been done internationally.

Obama keeps telling Zion that they have their back.
Zion attacks Iran.

US deal with Russia allows Russia to launch counter strike against Israel.

Israel realises 20 or so nuke are going their way and launches a barrage aimed at Russia in response.

Russia is wounded but not out.

Israel is destroyed.

Mid east is covered in radioactive sand and is classified as a no mans land.

No one enters or leaves the mid east.

US had made a back room deal to help Russia recover after the war and buys its oil primarily from Russia, helping its economy.

Mid east "mutated zombies" go on killing each other for generations.

Would make a good movie

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Great song. I think it fits the times right now that we are in. All this crap thats going on in the World needs to either go ahead and start or just dont. Im getting tired of hearing it. I'd rather nothing happen. Personally I think the USA is setting up Israel for failure, I dont know why but I have a feeling. Israel needs a wake up call, as does America.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

he man, I'm American, I don't know a thing about being Jewish. I don't have a red phone. Not to anybody.
The real reason nothing is going to happen is because Israel is a coward nation. It hasn't the ability. Iran will be a player just like N.Korea is a player.

I will huff and I will puff and I will....go drink a Coke and huff and puff tomorrow.

Maybe, I try not label because grouping people is always a bad idea in macro thought lines, not saying I always manage that but I try not to.

Israel? Will they go it alone? I am very concerned that they might, but despite being Jewish I am an American so they have to remain another nation whose priorities are beneath my own, I live here.

I am concerned that they are in check and have no other choice, I feel quite certain that if Iran has nukes Tel Avivs days are numbered and in that position i'd strike first and pray to god someone like Russia doesn't nuke me back because I have a deterrent a very viable deterrent, that the price to pay for killing me back would be too great and that option is better than certain death

be it true or not I believe the Israeli govt looks at Iran that way, that they are in check and damned if you do but dmanation if you don't scenario.

I think they might strike and honestly as I sit here in America I don't think we should back them up, let Russia decide what to do and risk Israels wrath and step out of it

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

I might argue a few details in there but...essentially, why would we destroy each other rather than make the problem go away?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ncegreat

i just dont get how israel launching on russia and vice versa gets them to nuke usa? whats to say we dont say out of it and just enjoy most of the people we were having issues with fighting with eachother?and if russias gonna nuke us are they gonan nuke the Germans the brits the french and the turks? because a launch on america would problay lead to madd as we have nukes in more then one landmass in addition to our submarines i just dont see if russia and israel go to war how the usa is automatically included in the nuking just because we are their friends? i dont think we have any treaties at least official ones that say an attack on Israel is an attack on the usa but i could be wrong on the last part ,from the Russian perspective a war with just the isralies they could survive but to include nato and the rest of the usa's allies just for iran...i dont see them risking that many of their people over it,hitting the isralis back yeah if Russia hit with anything they will respond...to who attacked them but i dont see them just attacking the world all of a sudden over an Israeli strike on them

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

or the isralis warn us they are going to strike iran and perhaps russia and then because we told the russians they dont nuke us? dont rule out shady backroom deals

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
If Israel attacks Iran, I hope Russia lights up Israel like a christmas tree.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

edit on 22-2-2012 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
If Israel attacks Iran, I hope Russia lights up Israel like a christmas tree.

How bout we send you there so you can witness it first hand?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
You know what I love about the Russians?
During the cold war, during duck and cover drills,
I got to look up the pretty teacher dress as I was under my desk.
I have fond memory's of a cold war.

edit on 22-2-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: So have any of you ever look up, while being trained to hide under your desk?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Nice thread my friend. I hope that they would not dare to attack as well, but these lunatic international banksters might very well force them into it. I hope at the end of the day that cooler minds prevail on all sides. ~SheopleNation

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

You think Israel has the capabilities to destroy Russia. Their second strike capabilities are 3 diesel submarines sputtering along the Mediterranean.

They have no strategic bombers, And all there nukes are land based. The country is so tiny, Russia could annihilate Israel before nuttinwhacko butters his bagel at breakfast.

A 3am surprise attack would vaporize Israel without 99% of the population even having time to wake up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join