It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thought this was interesting hope you do as well

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Happened to stumble across this on youtube and thought i would share it with everyone.

What are your opinion's is this music or trash. WARNING a few cuss words in the video's

edit on 22-2-2012 by Haites because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I don't see why it wouldn't be considered music. I have been up and down Venice Beach many a time, heard people that should be signed on the spot, songs that touch the soul and stories that need to be put out. All by street performers. Now she took probably some prototype chorus and showed it to this guy and he added a hip-hop vibe to it, which I thought was pretty good, and cool.

It is important to take note that I am primarily a "Metalhead" meaning, Metal will always take priority. But this was pretty good. And yes it is music.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Canned2na

Music.....sure....But this guy is a rip off artist....The street performers are probably homeless or close....Struggling for sure....And for this guy to gain some sort of notoriety or following off of other people's heart and soul is a shame....

What was wrong with the woman's original version?....What she did was create, while what he did was rip off, and push buttons....

new topics

join