It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helicopters and weird skys..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This is about a dream i had a few nights ago i usually don't rember my dreams but this one for some reason just hangs on maybe because it was so vivid..
Its winter here in Minnesota right now but in my dream it was summer i rember the air being warm and i was in my favorite jeans and tank top..
I rember it was late night and i was outside checking on my calfs it was very dark i had my flashlight on the calfs always sleep up by my fence line that is very close to the house..
I noticed in the distance what seemed to be voices and spot lights from the air but for some reason i wasn't concerned about it so i kept right on checking my calfs at the fence line..
But as the mins went by i looked up and there were helicopters everywhere with these huge floodlights combing the ground and on the sides of the helicopters i could read in huge letters USA and they were all black but the lettering was in bright yellow..
They were broadcasting for all citizens to stay in there homes and not to leave ..turn off all lights and shut and lock all windows and doors..
I started getting this sick feeling as i looked off in the distance i could see this huge bank of clouds that looked like it went for miles and hung so low that it looked like you could touch them and the color stood out to me also there were purple, black, green,all in a swirling pattern like id never seen before..
I ran back inside my home in total panic i could hardly breath i was so scared..I was running around shutting windows and crying i knew it was something so bad i probley wouldn't live through it ..I pick up my phone to dial my parents but the line was dead now i was in total panic ..
This is when i woke up but i was in a cold sweat it seemed so real..I've been trying to figure out if we were having a alien invasion or a extreme weather problem that was so bad no one was going to live through it..The dread and panic was just beyond anything ive ever felt in my life..
Anyhow thats my dream just thought id share it only because its still hanging on and i cant shake that horrible feeling..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Interesting dream, thanks for sharing! I for one hope it was just a bad dream. But having said that, I have a friend that has had similar dreams that started about 2 years ago. Although his dreams didn't involve the odd cloud formation.

is this the first time you've had a dream like this?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by roaland
Interesting dream, thanks for sharing! I for one hope it was just a bad dream. But having said that, I have a friend that has had similar dreams that started about 2 years ago. Although his dreams didn't involve the odd cloud formation.

Thanks for posting..Yes its the first time ive ever dreamed something like this i usually don't rember my dreams but this one stood out and i still have the feeling of doom i cant shake..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1

Thanks for posting..Yes its the first time ive ever dreamed something like this i usually don't rember my dreams but this one stood out and i still have the feeling of doom i cant shake..peace,sugarcookie1

Hmm well i still stand by my hope that it was just a bad dream

Sometimes prophetic dreams come in multiples, so maybe a future dream will shed more light into the subject of what they were searching for. Hope you get to feeling better though, sounds like it really shook you up

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Hi SugarCookie. Thanks for sharing your dream.

I have had something similar in a couple of dreams albeit a long time ago (about 20ish years).

One was set where I lived at the time and I was not inside the house but outside trying to hide from little black helicopters (drones) shooting lasers at everyone.

The other is my doomsday dream with the sky with an orange sky with huge clouds (flames maybe?) coming towards me at speed from the horizon. I woke up before it arrived though.

I think alot of what we dream feature things from our childhood - films, tv progs, people and places - that we have forgotten. I have found a few of these and think our childhood enviroment influences us quite deeply. I almost always dream of my local area (not exactly how it is, but I can trace the places quite easily) and if I am not in familiar places my dream turns into a lost dream where I have the overwhelming feeling of being lost and completely alone.
edit on 22/2/2012 by YarlanZey because: to correct cos I alway miss stuff until after I have posted

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Just looked up the meaning of clouds and they represent a lack of clarity and can be a signal that your judgement or view of a situation is cloudy. If they are grey or dark-coloured then you could be supressing feelings of anger.

There was no entry for helicopters (but there is one for airplanes which are similar) and it states that as airplanes fly above the earth they can symbolise that you are able mentally or emotionally to soar above your current situation and can look at it from a broader perspective.
edit on 22/2/2012 by YarlanZey because: cos is missed it again and its only 9:30pm!!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1

Hmm well i still stand by my hope that it was just a bad dream

Sometimes prophetic dreams come in multiples, so maybe a future dream will shed more light into the subject of what they were searching for. Hope you get to feeling better though, sounds like it really shook you up

I have to say the dream did shake me up..I'm a happy go lucky person im not into doom and gloom i always feel like there is hope for all but this dream was horrible to me..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by YarlanZey
Hi SugarCookie. Thanks for sharing your dream.

I have had something similar in a couple of dreams albeit a long time ago (about 20ish years).

One was set where I lived at the time and I was not inside the house but outside trying to hide from little black helicopters (drones) shooting lasers at everyone.

The other is my doomsday dream with the sky with an orange sky with huge clouds (flames maybe?) coming towards me at speed from the horizon. I woke up before it arrived though.

I think alot of what we dream feature things from our childhood - films, tv progs, people and places - that we have forgotten. I have found a few of these and think our childhood enviroment influences us quite deeply. I almost always dream of my local area (not exactly how it is, but I can trace the places quite easily) and if I am not in familiar places my dream turns into a lost dream where I have the overwhelming feeling of being lost and completely alone.
edit on 22/2/2012 by YarlanZey because: to correct cos I alway miss stuff until after I have posted

I'm sure it was just a bad dream but it felt so real ..Its hard to say maybe it was brought on by a movie i saw years ago that i don't rember who knows
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by YarlanZey
Just looked up the meaning of clouds and they represent a lack of clarity and can be a signal that your judgement or view of a situation is cloudy. If they are grey or dark-coloured then you could be supressing feelings of anger.

There was no entry for helicopters (but there is one for airplanes which are similar) and it states that as airplanes fly above the earth they can symbolise that you are able mentally or emotionally to soar above your current situation and can look at it from a broader perspective.
edit on 22/2/2012 by YarlanZey because: cos is missed it again and its only 9:30pm!!

Thanks for looking up the dream i never thought of doing that..I don't feel like im angry about any thing but the plane part sounds good ive spent alot of time trying to figure out this dream but im sure this feeling will pass
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Hi cookie! Love your new Avatar

Dont know anything about dream interpretation
but seems to me I remember you posting some
pictures a while back off some nasty thunderstorms.
Severe thunderstorms and tornados have similar cloud
coloring. Maybe your subconscious was having a flashback.
I can also attest to the fact that I also have had some vivid
life like dreams in living color no less.

Allthough you found it upsetting I dont think there is anything
here to be overly concerned about.JMO

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 43LEO729
Hi cookie! Love your new Avatar

Dont know anything about dream interpretation
but seems to me I remember you posting some
pictures a while back off some nasty thunderstorms.
Severe thunderstorms and tornados have similar cloud
coloring. Maybe your subconscious was having a flashback.
I can also attest to the fact that I also have had some vivid
life like dreams in living color no less.

Allthough you found it upsetting I dont think there is anything
here to be overly concerned about.JMO

Thanks Leo im glad you like my pic and avatar..Im sure it was nothing but a dream but it sure felt real at the time..cookie

new topics

top topics

join