It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Chupacabra pic?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
WTF? this is almost as weird as the chupacabra... well i seriously doubt that this is real... i mean i could draw creepy looking things also, i mean maybe it some artist got bored and drew it... lol. Still i got to agree with you, there is little evidence that any of these beast exist, i mean it not like there is much or any credible evidence out there... damn it i want the chupa to be real so i can have it as a pet
lol and scare old ladys... hehe

[edit on 12-1-2005 by beyondSciFi]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
It doesn't look real, like it's made of the same material as a Halloween mask. And the teeth are to large to be straw-like. They are way too large to be as precise as reported.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
There was a good post showing a dog like thing, as well as a dead dog like thing. That someone suggested was a deer with fangs?? I remember this post but I cannot find it.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Hey!!

I'm from Puerto Rico and I know about the "Chupa Cabrra"
the photo in the report is NOT REAL but the SKETCH above the
photo is good and acurate.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Samiralfey
How 'bout this, cave thing, probably discussed already but still I find this quite impressive :

this one was found out to be a statue posing in a cave where they take people on tours through it i saw another picture of this same one but it had a guy standing infront of it smiling for the camera

..and the first picture of this topic was made by a taxidermist

[edit on 12-1-2005 by waltzonthesun]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   
here is the video but i dont see any creature

www.spazioufo.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by instar
here is the video but i dont see any creature

www.spazioufo.com...

I saw someTHING moving... well, i looked like a big black dog or bear in the distance... between 0:03 and 0:04.5 secs, right before the lady says Ahhh... look in the middle of the video for a black spot moving, right infront of the treeline... the video quailty is not great so i cant make out any detail... Can anyone else see what i didnt and does anyone know what the lady is saying, i think its spanish.

Originally posted by enrage

Originally posted by SMR
Is this a screencap from the video?

SOURCE

too bad they didnt have the video to watch

WOOT NICE GOING INSTAR!!! You found the video link that we have been looking for since page one and i just now realized it. duh... lol

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
I don't mean to toot my own horn but,...

...toot

I put together a thread with alot of the Chupa pics that have appeared on this site and what they were found to be. You can check it out here...www.abovetopsecret.com... Feel free to add whatever you want.

Yep,
, I got to give credit to NotTooHappy also, hes got a great post on Chupas also, but Instar did us both a favor and found the video we were both looking for. :

[edit on 13-1-2005 by beyondSciFi]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ID
El Chupacabra:

El Chupacabra is commonly described as being between three to five feet in height, having kangaroo-like hind legs, large glowing red eyes, and a row of spines down the center of its back. Its name translated means The Goat Sucker as this is its most common prey. El Chupacabra is famous for draining the blood from its victims using small bite marks; there marks have ranged in number, usually from two to four marks. No foot prints are ever found surrounding the animal’s carcass and there have been several instances where surrounding animals, including guard dogs, do not become alarmed during these attacks which can happen as quickly as fifteen minutes. El Chupacabra’s first reported attack was in 1956 in the town of Oracle Arizona approximately 35 miles west of Tucson; this attack began numerous “kangaroo Vampire” sightings in the Midwest. In the early 1970’s El Chupacabra made its way to Brownsville Texas where a cattle rancher found his bull drained of all its blood, there were no tracks surrounding the body. In the mid 1970’s El Chupacabra moved to the Rio Grande Valley in Texas. It was responsible for a large number of cattle mutilations that are often blamed on either condors or Extra Terrestrials again livestock was found drained of all blood with no tracks in the general vicinity. In the year 1993 The Goat Sucker moves up to Jersey where numerous witnesses claim to have seen a kangaroo like beast with red eyes. However these sightings may be more Jersey Devil related but the jury is still out on that. In 1994 El Chupacabra finally lands in Puerto Rico and claims more prey, the sightings and victims are spermatic in nature occurring at odd intervals. In 1995 El Chupacabra attacks are reported in Klamath Falls Oregon and Torriclla Baja Region, not to mention that in this year El Chupacabra fully invades Puerto Rico striking in Cavanos, Cagus, Guanica, Naguabo, and San German. El Chupacabra is spotted over thirty Five times in a three moth period in the territory of Puerto Rico. In 1996 El Chupacabra attacks in Miami Florida where it killed over forty animals, Isabella county Michigan, Klamath Falls Oregon, Rio Grande Valley Texas, Juarez Mexico, Calderon Village Sinalo Mexico, Sonora Mexico, and Chiapas Mexico. In 1999 El Chupacabra is witnessed and reported only in the El Yunque National Forest in Puerto Rico. In the year 2000, aside from continued attacks in Puerto Rico, El Chupacabra is blamed for the deaths of hundreds of animals in Calama Chile which lies approximately 72 miles from the capital.

So, in case you do not have enough free time to read and analyze the unnecessary amount of information I have presented, here is a quick compare and contrast.

6 have been seen near or at water, 3 have not.
4 stand at three to five feet in height, 5 are either taller or are unknown.
3 have glowing red or orange eyes, 6 do not.
3 have spines protruding from either the head or the back, 6 do not.
4 appear to be violent or territorial, 5 do not.
All stand on their rear legs when moving.
4 have scales, 5 do not.
None have hair.
1 has a known tail 8 do not.

So in looking at all of these fascinating cases, aside from being hairless and standing on two legs I can find no common ground between all of these sightings. Logic would therefore tell you that we are dealing with more then one species. Of all the creatures I would say that El Chupacabra least fits the common mold and therefore may not even be in the same family. The glowing eyes can be accounted for easily, almost all of these encounters happen at night meaning that humans would need assistance to see the creature clearly (Head Lights, Flashlight, Etc.) many animals eyes reflect direct light in a way that makes their eyes appear to glow. Also, I just stumbled upon this while making my last point; most of these attacks have happened at night meaning that whatever these things truly are they may very well be nocturnal. This would explain the need for such large eyes. Before it is stated that these creatures are extraterrestrial I would like to say I find it highly improbable as all of these beings follow behavioral traits found in known animal species.

I found this great infromation about Chupacabra sightings posted by Id. Here is the link to his post about cryptozoological beasts:Bipedal Reptilians: www.abovetopsecret.com... , its a great read.

[edit on 13-1-2005 by beyondSciFi]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
NEWS UPDATE

This is probably not new BUT it is a very interesting video about a creature found in New Mexico. It is a high quality video and quite long of the "chupacabra" by a news station. xgen.vitalstream.com...

Does anyone have more information about this? It has wings and looks like a reptile ... but it is said to have lived in the water. So why was it found in the middle of the desert???

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Beyond Sci-Fi

Thanks for the update. I have seen that video floating around the web and it looks legit to me. I like the fact that the guy took it into the Fish and Game department to have it analized by the authorities. I haven't heard any follow up to it though.

J~Rock

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   

If I remember correctly, it was plaster-casted, and painted.

How do you know real Chupacabras aren't made out of plaster and paint?? LOL

Anyway, as far as that pic from the video.... I have NO clue what is in that circle! I have stared at it a hundred times and I don't see anything there other than brush like in the rest of the photo. Can anyone tell me what is in that circle that i'm missing? u2u me though because I doubt i'll be returning to this thread. thanks very much in advance!

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
me and my buddies seen a chupacabra a few years back the funny thing is that we thought it was just 2 cows standing beside the bigtree by the fishing hole..thank god for moon light.

boy were we ever surpised when the 2 white cows stood like 2 people that was when we all said WTF....hows a cow standing up on its hindlegs thats when we shined the flash light over at the tree the white things moved behind the tree then slowly walked from behind it at that point all 4 of us took off running like a bat out of hell no joke i almost died trying to run from that blasted mudfilled turd pie cowpond..

we all didnt know what they were one guy said they were aliens i was like there isnt no way there were aliens cause we didint see no lights or objects or anything..

it was then that we got all on the net started typing beast seen near cow's slaughtered cows and then came upon a beast known as the chupacabra. that was what we seen that night it does make sense as there is one hole in the ground with bones all around in the wooods..

i talked to some mexican guys they say the chupacabra is real that it has only been sighted in mexico..but its now in the states as welll..

i be very careful about fishing in the midnight hours to get the catfish especially near cows since that event happened i havent went to that pond
at night...

waltzonthesun that picture you posted is what the beast definately looks like rest assured the chupa is a whitish grayish color thanks to moonlight that night we would have never seen the creature and yes they live around lakes and farm animals its been confirmed by me!!!

[edit on 5-3-2005 by kenmasters8319]

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenmasters8319
me and my buddies seen a chupacabra a few years back the funny thing is that we thought it was just 2 cows standing beside the bigtree by the fishing hole..thank god for moon light.

Wow so we actualy got an ATS member that claims to have seen the infamous Chupacabra!
I was wondering if you could go into more detail about what it looked like, if you were close enough make make out any details. Also could you please tell us where you were and what date and time it was.

Which pic of the chupa on this thread did the creature most resemble?

Originally posted by kenmasters8319
waltzonthesun that picture you posted is what the beast definately looks like rest assured the chupa is a whitish grayish color thanks to moonlight that night we would have never seen the creature and yes they live around lakes and farm animals its been confirmed by me!!!

That pic you are talking about is KNOWN to be a complete FAKE. Are you sure thats what it looked like. I hope you can go into more detail please.

[edit on 5-3-2005 by beyondSciFi]

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Well, I guess that since the story of Chupo is widespread among whole Latin America, at least there could be some substance to it, perhaps the occasional sneaky puma and aligator taking toll on cattle and dissappearing in the night, combine that with Aztec folklore heritage....

[edit on 5-3-2005 by Countermeasures]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I am not sure if this is real or fake but either way it is cool...I am not saying one way or the other you look at it and you decide for yourself...It would be cool if it was but I have seen so much fake stuff on the internet about Chupacabra I can't be sure about anything.....The first two clickable things are very strange I personally thing the Zog thing is real stupid but watch if you want...The third clickable link is Chupacabra....It is written on the page that it was made in the 50's and recently found ....I think they are unsure of who the cameraman was or what happened to him after he caught Chupacabra on film...
I have seen all the pictures dozens and dozens of times but I have never seen this before untill last night and it is the first clear close up film of it and not a picture....Someone added music and a voiceover to it supposedly after the film was found ....Real or not it is cool...

All three have music and voiceover added to origanal footage.....

www.angelfire.com...

Thanks
Amanda Reece

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
This is suppose to be a strange creature that they think is a gargoyle or Chupacabra but once you watch it click the second link to see what it really is....Please click the first on and watch it because it looks cool...
Amanda Reece

xgen.vitalstream.com...

www.kobtv.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluecollar
Yeah thats totally fake, they've used the Smudge tool on the second deer, or small mammal on the right to add some sort of wings to it and horns.

the back part of the wings is darker than the background itself.

completely fake. I thought chupacabras has long quills on their back?

That looks like puff the majic dragon.

I was thinking it was Gollum from The Lord of the Rings.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
wow that looks as fake as micheal jacksons nose.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
yep that pic is old and fake

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dylansmom1979
I am not sure if this is real or fake but either way it is cool...I am not saying one way or the other you look at it and you decide for yourself...It would be cool if it was but I have seen so much fake stuff on the internet about Chupacabra I can't be sure about anything.....The first two clickable things are very strange I personally thing the Zog thing is real stupid but watch if you want...The third clickable link is Chupacabra....It is written on the page that it was made in the 50's and recently found ....I think they are unsure of who the cameraman was or what happened to him after he caught Chupacabra on film...
I have seen all the pictures dozens and dozens of times but I have never seen this before untill last night and it is the first clear close up film of it and not a picture....Someone added music and a voiceover to it supposedly after the film was found ....Real or not it is cool...

All three have music and voiceover added to origanal footage.....

www.angelfire.com...

Thanks
Amanda Reece

That's great

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join