It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Chupacabra pic?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 02:46 AM
link   
How 'bout this, cave thing, probably discussed already but still I find this quite impressive :

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
i think i remember seening a thread about how fake this photo was... sorry but i forgot where

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Go to the thread, "Is there photographic evidence of the Chupacabra...No!" and you can read about all the fake photo's you mentioned earlier.

[edit on 2-10-2004 by TruthInWisdom]

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Aww, shame really, someone was obviously trying pretty hard.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
If you want to see a chupacabra better go on down to a central or a south american country.For some reason they are spotted alot out there and i think they first originated in Puerto Rico.I read somewhere a farmer in (i think) Argentina had captured one in a bear trap or something like that.He had a pic on the net but it was taken down.Well off the chupacabra issue for a moment,i wanted to know if anyone was familiar with the "phantom" that was spotted numerous times in Argentina.He has incredible leaping ability.I did a little research and came across something.There was someone fitting the exact description of the "phantom" back in the 19th century in England....springheel jack.This has to be him.If anyone is interested i have some information on him like the sightings and background info.Drop me an email if you are interested.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   

[edit on 5-10-2004 by Drew Da General]

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
[edit on 5-10-2004 by Drew Da General]

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Triple post powerup granted!

In recognition of the previous posters ability to apply multiple posts in a short time range.

There is NO chupacabra, none whatsoever.
Yes it started as a hoax in Puerto Rico where it shortly faded away until it was picked up Mexican Farmers trying to get help from the government against poachers and thieves. What better way to do this than to claim it was a "demon", "devil", "alien" creature?

The press shows up, the Government has to show a little effort and the Farmers livestock stops disappearing at night.

Then the "mysterioso" people and the truly ignorant bought into it.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I totally agree. No such creature exists. If so many people claim they have seen one then how is it possible that none of them have ever been able to take a single photo?

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
it looks like a stuffed toy/10

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I don't mean to toot my own horn but,...

...toot

I put together a thread with alot of the Chupa pics that have appeared on this site and what they were found to be. You can check it out here...www.abovetopsecret.com... Feel free to add whatever you want.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
hehe.. nice pic nottoohappy

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Chupacabras are real! Although they don't live in Puerto Rico. I saw one once in a local bar, slurping down a Cosmopolitan. Ugliest thing I ever saw!!

You never know, she could have been Puerto Rican. The lighting was bad.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
that looks like a rubber toy that has been painted.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
it's a fake,i saw it in an urban legends episode on jkcinema.com

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   
i wanted to know if anyone was familiar with the "phantom" that was spotted numerous times in Argentina.He has incredible leaping ability.I did a little research and came across something.There was someone fitting the exact description of the "phantom" back in the 19th century in England....springheel jack.This has to be him.If anyone is interested i have some information on him like the sightings and background info.Drop me an email if you are interested.

Um...yeah, as I recall "springheel Jack" is one of the many nicknames for "Jack the Ripper"

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   
It was just up on Coast-Coast Am....any ideas? clicky

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
just looks like a dead dog-looking thing... i have seen the real live thing before be the name escapes me right now...

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drew Da General
i wanted to know if anyone was familiar with the "phantom" that was spotted numerous times in Argentina.He has incredible leaping ability.I did a little research and came across something.There was someone fitting the exact description of the "phantom" back in the 19th century in England....springheel jack.

I live in Argentina and never heard about "the phantom"... or maybe "el fantasma"... don´t know where you got it from...

Other think, Spring Heeled Jack was NOT another name for Jack the Ripper, different person.

Here´s a Spring Heeled Jack thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
it's a deadly grasshopper?

I doubt if the beast exists. I doubt the existence of most mythical creatures. Everyone knows about bigfoot, nessie etc. so many people have attempted to find/catch/photograph these animals that it would probably have happened by now. We're not talking about tiny insects. We're talking about large animals with multiple "sightings" a year. With the kind of exposure these animals get, someone should have captured a picture that didn't look like it was taken while riding in a car going 80 miles an hour.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join