It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello From A Canadian Now Living In Mexico!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Hello everyone.

I am a long time lurker who has finally had some free time to make an introduction. I am a Canadian now living in Mexico.Yes I made the move all for love.My interests on this sight lie mainly in the fields of ,aliens and UFO¨S, conspiracies,and Cryptozoology. I hope to contribute to the many interesting threads ,and posts on this site in the future.Thanks and have a great day.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Hello !

Living in mexico you say ? I always thought if you wanted to go hunting , that was the place to be . Seems like alot of the action , and reports of abductions go down there!

Hope you got some crazy pics/video and stories to share

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

So where in Canada did you live? Did you move for better weather? are you gonna go and visit some temples, maybe that huge underground cavern with all those crystals in it? Take pics!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by November5th

First there was Tex-Mex, now Can-Mex? Mexadian? Canadiexican? Canican? Mehicodian?

Anyway, welcome to ATS, hope you enjoy it here and I look forward to seeing some ethnically confused posts from you soon.
(I wish I knew Canadian food, prolly lots of fish?)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS...I brought an Alien Pinata for your welcome party....

Now whack it good......

Des

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Welcome, hope you enjoy being here. Careful it's addicting

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I am from Toronto,I met my wife here in Mexico City .Now I like to call myself a Mexicanadian.So far I have visited the pyramids in Teotihuacan.You really feel like a different person when you are up on top of the Pyramid Of The Sun and Moon.The energy there is incredible. Since I have been here there have been many UFO sightings, but I haven´t seen any yet. I hope to very soon.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Hey there, so glad you found us and signed up...! I think you'll find that many of the topics you shared in your introduction, are here-a-plenty. Many of our members are Canadian so don't be surprised if you end up meeting a new friend here that's within walking distance.. lol

So we put together this nice little presentation for you, so kick back in the lounge chair and enjoy (Johnny dims the lights)

Welcome November5th

To save yourself a lot of searching and even possible future heartache and frustration, please review the below....

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links to get you started in becoming an informed and valued member of ATS.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read first)

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Be sure to try out our Ask ATS with the 'topic' search words of your choice. I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too. We encourage everyone to please contribute to existing threads rather than start a new one. This will also help guarantee that your thread won't end up as a duplicate located elsewhere. The ATS Search feature is your friend!

AboveTopSecret is much like a theme park with many, many rides, so with that said...
Here's a few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret, (also known as ATS), the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

* Please check out those links posted above before getting on one of the rides. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

* Please be sure to act like an 'civil' adult and are at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward).

* Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride your all on. You should be mentally fit, stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented that may be contrary to your own.

* Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might expect. Be aware you also might end up learning something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride.

* Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will also help guarantee that the ride will move forward without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

* Please have fun! But be aware that if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, intentially spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is not only for your safety, but also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

Johnny

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
They forgot Mexicanuck!

I am glad you popped in....how hard was it to get down there with a visa?
Does one need to find a spouse first?
I am retired last year and thinking of moving down......
I live on Vancouver island.....
Any particular no nos or dont ever say thats in spanish?
Whats it like to rent a pad?etc?
hows the food?
I mean any northern food available at reasonable costs?
Do they eat spaghetti?
oh cripes lots to ask.....
welcome !
regards stirling

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Well when you travel there you get a FMN visa.You can stay there for up to 6 months.I got married here just recently so my visa changes.Now I m in the process of getting a visa so I can work here.Renting here is quite cheap.You can get a nice apartment here for about 5000 peses which comes out to about $400 Canadian a month.The exchange rate is very good if you have Canadian funds.My wifes parents have a cottage in a town called Tepoztlan.It is the most beautiful place I have been to in the world.It has this mystical atmosfear,that you feel as soon as you stop there.It is about one and a half hours drive from Mexico city.Food here is mainly mexican ,but there is the usual Mcdonalds ,Burger king,Subway,and many places to get pizza.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by November5th

How are you adjusting to the heat in Mexico? That's a temperature contrast between Canada and Mexico.

ireign

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I am in Mexico City and we are at an altitude of about 5000ft ,so the weather has been amazing here.It doesn´t get nearly as hot here as in Cancun or Alcapolco.As for Toronto ,it get´s very hot and humid during the summer month´s to the point of being very uncomfortable.

new topics

top topics

join