It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bouncer , rapes , murders pregnant women , then sets bed on fire.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Bouncer enjoys a trip to the pub with his cousin... then just hours later rapes and murders his drinking partner's heavily pregnant girlfriendCarl Whant stabbed Nikitta Grender in the abdomen to kill her unborn baby
Whant yawned as jury delivered guilty verdicts before he is jailed for life with minimum tariff of 35 years
Killer, 27, torched Nikitta Grender's flat in attempt to disguise crimes
Nikitta's parents say: 'For us to see our grandchild for the first time in a mortuary was the most heartbreaking thing we've ever had to do'

Heavily pregnant teenager two weeks from giving birth
Father-to-be Ryan Mayes, 17, had vowed to be 'perfect dad'

Whant took flowers to her grieving family as he tried to cover up

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... DzQU9

I can't believe this guy ! what kinda drugs do you need to be on to get twisted in the head , so bad you would do such crimes. This guy's crime wasn't one or two but mulitiple crimes!

murder , rape , arson , killing an unborn , property damage, etc

on top of all of that he tries to cover it up , and actually had the gall to bring flowers to his family , to cover it up !

It's cases like this that make me rethink capitol punishment .

Another thing to note is how many pictures , and camera's they have the guy on ! all the cam's over there really do help in putting together a puzzle . Besides big brother watching , it helps alot in crimes and retracing steps!

check it out here.

www.dailymail.co.uk... _read_module

Mother-to-be: Nikitta Grender, 19, who was raped and killed by her boyfriend's cousin Carl Whant

Sick sick man.

Charred murder scene: The burnt out bed frame, floor and bedside table where Nikitta Grender and her unborn baby were killed

Terrible , story . what drives some people do commit such acts. They have to be out of their minds , heavily medicated , booze . terrible childhood. There is no excuses .

was jailed for life with a minimum term of 35 years today.

I'm sure he will get justice in prison.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Every time I see a post linking to daily mail its all ways some high trauma story. It seems as if they are trying to traumatize the public.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
How disgusting of him! I hope he gets what's coming to him in prison.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Wouldn't bat an eyelid watching him swing in all honesty, but in the absence of it I'm glad they pulled out the child destruction charge.
It's rare to see our judicial system exhibit such sense these days.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity
Every time I see a post linking to daily mail its all ways some high trauma story. It seems as if they are trying to traumatize the public.

Really ? What about this one about rabbits?

Bunny cafe

Not always high trauma stories , you know why their are so many stories though ???

its because society has some serious psychopaths like the guy above , who warrent such stories to be published. People do some messed up things , i rather know about them then brush them away . Head in the sand syndrome.

Mother and baby life cut short , because of some punk .

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

Well it's what they are good at, the more people bar themselves in their homes behind twitching curtains, grassing up benefit cheats, hating immigrants and sneering at the poor the better. In this case though the story needs no beefing up and over sensationalising. It's a sickening horrible murder of a young mother and innocent child, made even worse by the fact this disgusting excuse for a human being tried getting out of it by claiming he was *sharing* the poor girl with his grieving cousin.

I'd piss on the ugly feckers grave, but I'd bet there would be a queue.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

edit on 22-2-2012 by Suspiria because: double post..

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
# the world..
nothin to say

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Capital punishment would be good, But sticking him in general population in prison rather than segregation. Let it slip he's a rapist, murderer, baby killer. His next 35 years would be hell on earth, If he lived that long. Utter scum I hope he dies in there.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity

How disgusting of the Daily Mail to report on the trial of a piece of scum who raped and murdered an eight-and-a-half-months pregnant woman.

edit on 1-3-2012 by Sicksicksick because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
reply to post by Infi8nity

Well it's what they are good at, the more people bar themselves in their homes behind twitching curtains, grassing up benefit cheats, hating immigrants and sneering at the poor the better.

How disgusting of someone to grass up a benefits cheat. How dare they think that someone should go out and work for a living rather than allowing people to lie that they have a bad back just so that they can receive lavish benefits off the taxpayer? Disgusting. It's time something was done about this troublemaking newspaper.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anon77
Capital punishment would be good, But sticking him in general population in prison rather than segregation. Let it slip he's a rapist, murderer, baby killer. His next 35 years would be hell on earth, If he lived that long. Utter scum I hope he dies in there.

I'm a supporter of the death penalty for human filth such as Carl Whant and Ian Huntley. It is my opinion that "people" who commit such utter evil should not be allowed to continue as living, breathing human beings. It is time that hanging was brought back for such monsters.

However, I sometimes think that a minimum of 35 years in prison may actually be a WORSE punishment than death for these scumbags. That's because it won't be long before Whant's fellow cons learn of his crimes and, when they do, they'll make his life a living hell. For the next 35 years AT LEAST - unless a fellow con fatally slits his throat or something - Whant's life will be a miserable hell. Each day he'll have to be careful that nobody has put a piece of broken glass in his food or he gets ambushed in a corridor by fellow cons, taken into a cell and gets tortured before being killed. And, at night, he'll have to sleep with one eye open to ensure that his cellmate doesn't slit his throat with a makeshift razor blade.

Most prisoners don't mind too much if you robbed a post office or burgled someone's home. But they don't take too kindly to those prisoners who rape and murder women and kill their unborn babies. So Whant's punishment - having to avoid being brutally and savagely attacked and/or killed by fellow cons every single day for at least the next 35 years - is probably a punishment worse than death.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I really don't know what's wrong with people. That guy's just wrong. I can't really say what I really feel about this because of t&c. Not nice words at all.

top topics

join