It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN - Final Verdict for Christian Pastor - DEATH

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Neocons won't rest until Iran is bombed and a world war started. Just to please the synagogue of satan: the house of Rothschild and their own personal spy agency Mossad.
edit on 23-2-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by rhazer

Originally posted by beezzer

What has Iran ever done to you?are you that brainwashed?

No.

I am sorry for your misguided delusional way of thinking.
The crusades are still on, by Christians, see the US and its said WARS on "TERROR".

Am I delusional or brainwashed? Get your name calling straight.

Secondly, where in the hell did you ever get the information that Islam gives the FREEDOM of killing Christians?
loool

They're doing it right now. Keep up with current events.

No where ever, past or present does it state that.
And if the Quran does state that, please point it out. As all phrases are usually taken out of context and you then have a winner of a motto which serves "Certain people's" interests.

Glad I'm talking with a scholar who can't stay on topic.

I have to deal with trolls like you all the time online, you see, you have not given any explanation even though i asked, or even answered each or any sentence in a constructive and coherent manner
Very weak indeed.
You post name calling insults, and then state that my reply is weak?

Mom! Didn't know you got an account at ATS!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by rhazer

Actually no, I did not prove your point.

You said -

Secondly, where in the hell did you ever get the information that Islam gives the FREEDOM of killing Christians?
loool

And if the Quran does state that, please point it out. As all phrases are usually taken out of context and you then have a winner of a motto which serves "Certain people's" interests.

So when you are proven wrong, you then try to shift to the "what I meant was"...

Bravo on the flip flop

The Quran has about 100+ references to death destruction and non Muslims. Iran is the one constantly invoking the Quran when referring to Israel, as are Hamas, Hezbullah, Syria etc etc etc.

No matter how you try to spin it, it doesn't change the fact the passages exist and are invoked. All done, in your opinion, only during times of war. Well if they are invoking those passages at Israel and the US, does that mean a state of war exists?
Let me know so we can get this over with sooner rather than later. Easier to wrap up military operations before Christmas than drag it out by delaying a response.
edit on 23-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Let me know so we can get this over with sooner rather than later. Easier to wrap up military operations before Christmas than drag it out by delaying a response.

sir, that is the problem, right there. That is all it is. Nothing patriotic, nothing moral, just a burden of a job. A task, not an obligation.

The American people, indeed the world is ready for better and is deserving of it. It will come to the point that we demand it and to deny us will be done over our dead bodies. Everything has a limit. This is reaching its conclusion.

Balls in their court, we will play.

edit on 23-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by casenately

Congratulations on not reading my entire post and not placing it into the correct context when quoting it. Apparently without the accompanying text, you managed to miss the sarcasm which was directed at the Quran not having an passages for war unless countries are at war.

Your post using my comment out of context is the other problem. You only see what you want and twist it in order to support your position.

sar·casm   [sahr-kaz-uhm]

noun
1. harsh or bitter derision or irony.

2. a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:
1570–80; < Late Latin sarcasmus < Greek sarkasmós, derivative of sarkázein to rend (flesh), sneer; see sarco-

Bravo....

The Quran has about 100+ references to death destruction and non Muslims. Iran is the one constantly invoking the Quran when referring to Israel, as are Hamas, Hezbullah, Syria etc etc etc.

No matter how you try to spin it, it doesn't change the fact the passages exist and are invoked. All done, in your opinion, only during times of war. Well if they are invoking those passages at Israel and the US, does that mean a state of war exists?

and then

Amazing how it reads when its completely together as opposed to being cherry picked and twisted into something its not.
edit on 23-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

the same thing can be said of cherry picking verses from holy books to prove a political agenda.

Like I said, this is finding its conclusion. We are not impressed. We are very pissed off at the fact that these wars have made us poor and stolen our spirit.

We will only take so much.

resentment [rɪˈzɛntmənt]
n
anger, bitterness, or ill will

dis·gust (ds-gst)
tr.v. dis·gust·ed, dis·gust·ing, dis·gusts
1. To excite nausea or loathing in; sicken.
2. To offend the taste or moral sense of; repel

un·just
adj ˌən-ˈjəst

Definition of UNJUST

1: characterized by injustice : unfair

2.archaic: dishonest, faithless

dis·loy·al
   [dis-loi-uhl] Show IPA

adjective
false to one's obligations or allegiances; not loyal; faithless; treacherous.

edit on 23-2-2012 by casenately because: more

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by casenately

the same thing can be said of cherry picking verses from holy books to prove a political agenda.

Like I said, this is finding its conclusion. We are not impressed. We are very pissed off at the fact that these wars have made us poor and stolen our spirit.

We will only take so much.

Again you failed to read the post...

The poster asked for someone to show him where in the Quran does it talk about death to Christians. I provided him with the information, the specific information, he asked for.

So before you accuse me of having an agenda, please correct your rectal-cranial inversion, read the damn posts in their entirety, think about your response, and go from there. Maybe then you won't look like you have no idea what the hell you are talking about and are just lashing out based on ignorance and not anger.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

stop getting mad and calling me names.

I did read them.

He said to take them into context. You have "cherry picked" those that are appropriate.

He said that they are in times of war.

You said there is a perpetual state of war. You are passing your opinion as fact. There is no such state of war. You perhaps think the US and its allies are though. That falls in line with the lies that have made us the mess we now live in.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

The poster asked for someone to show him where in the Quran does it talk about death to Christians. I provided him with the information, the specific information, he asked for.

You know, the issue I have with pre-written arguments like that is...

where is the room for interpretation? Maybe you are interpreting it as "death to Christians". Maybe the words are meant metaphorically and not literally? You know...like with all holy books that anyone with half a brain agrees to; interpretation is key.

See what you are doing now is assisting those extremists because you leave no room for interpretation on the part of Muslims growing up in todays world. Lets hypothetically say I am a Muslim and a secular one at that. I like to eat pork and drink at times...I don't really pay attention to all the death speak in the Quran, just the rules that should apply to me(not drinking, not eating pork, being a decent human).

Then one day I find myself in an argument and anything I say is disregarded because the book says X, or claims Y. While in real life I find myself in opposition of certain laws and therefore start questioning certain laws...only to be put back by people like you, who's claims suggest there is only one way to interpret what I grew up with.

You see how you are assisting those you dislike? I bet if you would have paid more attention to the Bible/Quran you could have drawn that lesson out of there somewhere.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Dont´you know? Islam is the religion of peace - if it wasn´t that sad - one would roll on the floor laughing out loud.
Their idol allah and his false prophet the pedo, murderer and thief muhammat are responsible for more than 150,000 deaths each and every year of those having the wrong faith - mostly Christians.
But telling t h i s truth is politically incorrect. In the U.S. and here in Germany/Europe as well.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
No offense but what is the point of this thread. Its just Iran bashing for no reason.

How absurd. :shk:

Why all this Iran hating.. .

Why all this luv'n on Iran from you when they are putting to death an innocent man?
Why all this ignorning the evils going on in Iran and pointing fingers at those who expose it?
That's backwards.

We are asking why the flood of Iran threads ...

Who is 'we'?? Looks like it is just YOU. And the reason why Iran is being discussed is
because it's in the news. This is a discussion site. We discuss what is happening in the world.
A lot is happening with Iran. Or have you missed that fact?

Originally posted by Shred
Great. Americans, who still execute criminals, are crying because another country has different laws and a different criteria for executing criminals. Hypocrites.

1 - He's not a criminal. Their own court proceedings cleared him of the charges.
2 - Your post sounds like more Iranian apologestics and just-bash-America so we can ignore the facts.

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
Yes, this man deserves death.
He willfully broke the law knowing the consequences of his actions.

He does NOT deserve death.
1 - Because he didn't break their law. The law says that adult muslims may not convert from Islam. He was never an adult practicing muslim. He was born to muslim parents. Their court acknowledges that he didn't break the law but they are going to kill him for apostasy anyways.
2 - No one deserves to die because they decide to worship God differently than others. That's absurd.

Originally posted by Shred
Right and wrong are subjective,

:shk: Hell no. It is wrong to kill someone just because they want to worship God differently.
He isn't hurting anyone. He is just worshipping differently than the state says he should.
It's a power play by the Iranian government. That is wrong and THAT's NOT SUBJECTIVE.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

This is tragic that in this day and age, people can be murdered by the State for their religious beliefs.

This is the real danger of Islam that most seem to be unaware of: once Islam takes over the government of a country, it becomes illegal to criticize either Muhammad & his Qur'an.

In the more moderate Islamic states (like Malaysia), he would be fined and/or sent to prison.

But Iran does things the old-fashioned, original Islamic way -- Muhammad would be so proud.

May be this Christian decided to martyr himself to draw the attention of Western Christians and the world in general.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker58

sooooo
now we have the meat.....it's about Islam.....ok

I thought it was about the injustice of the regime brutalizing the Iranian people and squashing their democratic movement. That is why I question the motive. I am from a racially charged area, and I have seen the beauty of people working together as a community regardless of BS like that, and have seen people killed because of it.

I am sick of ignorance. F political correctness. I want mother F-in PEACE.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
The man's sentence is clearly just according to the law of this land. He is deserving of it because he willingly broke the law.

CLEARLY you didn't read the article or the thread. The man did NOT break the laws of his country. He was charged with converting from Islam to Christianity .. apostasy. Adult muslims can not convert. This man was NEVER and adult muslim. He was born to muslims but became a Christian as a teenager. Their own court found that he never was an adult muslim. But they are killing him anyways.

Using this as an excuse to kill Iranians is just as bad as the baldy written law.

And where, exactly, is anyone using this as an excuse to kill muslims? No where.

You didn't just post all that .. OMG ... you are upset because someone 'analyzed you' .. after the crap you pulled a few pages back on me. Oh the irony!

He will in all likelihood be pardoned.

And you know this because you are in deep contact with the Iranian government ... right?
If they 'pardon' him for a crime in which he did not commit, it will confirm that he was
set up by a kangaroo court and that he was going to be killed for no reason other than he
is a Christian ... and it will mean the Iranians tortured this man and his family with a death
sentence hanging over his head all so they could gain some political clout with something.

Lovely bunch.

Originally posted by sarra1833
I've noticed from past stuff to now, we hear NOTHING in huge amounts of the evils a country does - until my 'dear old' usa points the 'lets go to war' finger at them.

Oh .. here's another one ... Iran pulls this crap and so it's the USA that's evil and not the actual evil doers in Iran. Yep .. okay .. got it ... Iran gets a free pass and everything that anyone does anywhere is the fault of the USA. ooooookay. BTW ... you fail to remember that it was world pressure and exposure of evils in South Africa that ended apartheid.

why was you r longest post about other posters and not the issue at hand?

Hypocrisy on your part. Go back and read the thread. :shk:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Then you did not read the posts in their entirety, which is just sad.

He asked for specifics, and I gave him the specifics he was looking for, namely verses in the Quran that dealt with the death of non Muslims. There is no cherry picking involved in that because its what he asked for.

Please, pay attention and quit lashing out at people for undermining your arguments with facts.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

Wow.. you guys are just grasping at any straws now -

His post -

reply to post by beezzer

What has Iran ever done to you?are you that brainwashed?
I am sorry for your misguided delusional way of thinking.
The crusades are still on, by Christians, see the US and its said WARS on "TERROR".

loool

The entire post is there since apparently people are only seeing what they want.

I gave him several verses of the Quran that he asked for. There is nothing to interpret - He stated he wanted it to be shown to him where it states it. I provided that info, and then he tried to dimiss the answer with the calissic taken out of context argument, which it was not.

We know this because if they are only used during war, there is no need for Iran / Hamas / Hezbullah or any other terrorist group that defiles Islam for their own needs, to make the comments. Since they are making them, it would tend to support the fact they are at war with Israel / US / West / Christianity insert whatever here.

That makes the examples I gave valid, not cherry picked, not an agenda, not out of context.

As I said, people need to understand their own questions before asking for the answers.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

who is lashing out at who?

what facts, besides my argument has not been addressed. He was arrested for going against educational law.

Any takers. Why was he arrested?

again , I did read them. Yet you seem to think the Quran is different than say the Talmud or any other book of faith. All religions for the most part went though the dark ages, did they not. Why Cherry pick one thing from one and ignore the rest of others. Islam is no exception. It is also not the sole example.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
me: he will in all likelihood be pardoned.

And you know this because you are in deep contact with the Iranian government ... right?
If they 'pardon' him for a crime in which he did not commit, it will confirm that he was
set up by a kangaroo court and that he was going to be killed for no reason other than he
is a Christian ... and it will mean the Iranians tortured this man and his family with a death
sentence hanging over his head all so they could gain some political clout with something.

Moreover, the Director General of Guilan Province's Department of Justice Javad Heshmati stated in a recent press conference that the sentence of execution has not been upheld for Naderkhani and the reports of Western media are nothing but sheer propaganda and misinformation.
presstv.com...

as far as being analyzed. I didn't "pull" anything. I asked a question. what is the motivation. He did not, he judged me and set his own opinion about me as fact. I asked so I could understand more clearly. I think the two are different.

I did not judge you guys for flooding ATS and other social sites with Iran threads during times of looming war, I asked why you would do so?

I think you have a right to do so. I just wonder why. What do you gain from it. What do the Iranian people get out of it?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

He was arrested for going against educational law.

Wait...what?

What kind of "educational" law is that? What a bunch of nonsense.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

So you gave your interpretations to the texts, then referred him to texts that you interpreted in a specific manner.

Lets say that I would have read those verses and I would look at them as strictly metaphorical texts. Then our interpretations are different and the verse says something different to you than they do to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join