It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN - Final Verdict for Christian Pastor - DEATH

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

It is awful. It sucks he was found innocent and retried under religious law since legally he was not guilty. It is part of the problem the democratic movement faces and tries to abolish. Those in the other side of government are not elected by the people yet can hold trial over them.
This as well as pass laws intended for their children's education without a say from them. This man spoke against that, rather valiantly.

edit on 23-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

What has Iran ever done to you?are you that brainwashed?
I am sorry for your misguided delusional way of thinking.
The crusades are still on, by Christians, see the US and its said WARS on "TERROR".

Secondly, where in the hell did you ever get the information that Islam gives the FREEDOM of killing Christians?
loool

No where ever, past or present does it state that.
And if the Quran does state that, please point it out. As all phrases are usually taken out of context and you then have a winner of a motto which serves "Certain people's" interests.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by casenately
reply to post by InfoKartel

calling people apologists for trying to find the truth is about as democratic and fair as me calling you a shill. Is that the level of conversation you would prefer?

is that on topic ?

You could try by asking the people you are conversing with about the Kurdish issue.

That's one thing I've noticed about people who fake interest. They know nothing about the Kurdish issue, yet support the Palestinian cause...or they are against the Palestinians but in favor of the Kurdish issue. It shows the hypocrites for who they are.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by rhazer

Secondly, where in the hell did you ever get the information that Islam gives the FREEDOM of killing Christians? loool

Really then why is a man who abandoned the muslim faith to become a christian being executed, by a regime called

"The Islamic republic of Iran"

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

He's going to say it's not Islam doing the killing it's the people abusing Islam for their personal gains, doing the killing.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel

He's going to say it's not Islam doing the killing it's the people abusing Islam for their personal gains, doing the killing.

Yes thats probably an accurate guess..........

My contention would be, trying to justify it by saying that, is deflecting the issue...........

Which is they are using their religion to impose these kinds of sentences.........whether its" true islam" or not......

just my 2 cents

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Someone needs to get this guy out of there.
There are people on this planet that can do it.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

My contention would be, trying to justify it by saying that, is deflecting the issue

Deflecting out of ignorance or with a purpose? That remains to be answered.

Which is they are using their religion to impose these kinds of sentences.........whether its" true islam" or not

They are using "their"(Islam is not Iranian, in fact, Iranians fought Islam for hundreds of years) religion to impose these sentences because they fear, and rightfully so, that their almighty position will be compromised if they let their strict dogma falter...so they try to "make examples" out of a few cases to scare the people into submission. This is a theocracy.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Morning Slayer.

A discussion of Iran putting a man to death for his religious beliefs .

It is estimated that over a billion people have died for their religious beliefs...So what makes this death special.

It's in the news. Why not discuss it?

Yes its in the news.. These days everyday there are stories in the news about Iran. Why becuase the banking elite want to bomb it back into the stoneage. No other reason.

Haven't read anybody here yet in this thread advocate doing a damn thing other than discussing Iran putting a man to death for his religious beliefs

There is a trend of negative threads on ATS about Iran atm. Just like what happens before the west attacks a country. You cannot go to war without public opinion on your side and this is what these stories are for. Five negative threads about Iran on ATS atm. People like to jump on the bandwagon.

Discussing Iran killing a man for his religious beliefs is "Iran Hating" ?

No it is not. The trend that is occuring on ATS and the rest of the media is the Iran hatting.

That man being killed by Iran was a banker as well

No i meant the reason for an invasion of Iran. Just like what happened in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya is because the banking empire want to install a central bank...

Anyways I am not liking what is happening to this man. I think everyone shoud be left to their own devices aslong as they are not hurting any one else. Just dont think its are place to do anything about the problem is all.

Happy Day to thee....

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by rhazer

Quran search

Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But God knoweth, and ye know not. (2:216)

But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them: for God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful. (9:5)

Fight those who believe not in God nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by God and His Apostle, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book (Christians and Jews), until they pay the jizya [tribute] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. (9:29).

More verses that show Irans government / judicial has perverted Islam -

“Let there be no compulsion in religion” (2:256a).

What does the Hadith and Muhammad have to say?

When you meet your enemies who are polytheists, invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these, you also accept it and withhold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to [accept] Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them. ... If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah’s help and fight them.[12]

Conclusion -
Join Islam and live
Refuse to join and pay extortion to continue to live
Refuse to do either, you die.

Amazing that the Quran is overrode by Muhammad. So much for that can't be forced to become Islam.
edit on 23-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

It is estimated that over a billion people have died for their religious beliefs...So what makes this death special.

...???

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

he was never Muslim. It's the obvious clue that the charges are BS and have nothing to do with why they want him gone

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel
reply to post by purplemer

...???

State sanctioned murder not because of a crime, but because of a belief comes to mind...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I got another idea, maybe a better idea, lets NOT bomb Iran, the Iranian people do not deserve to die, but, let's instead bomb the people that pass this laws, all of them. Regardless of religion or faith, a law that says that someone must be executed because of his/her religion is evil, lets exterminate those cockroaches that are crawling on the face of the earth bringing chaos, famine, disease, and human suffering. I'm not talking about islam, but everyone that advocates and brings this type of laws and tyranny. Another option, put them all in rockets and point the rockets into the sun.
Problem solved.

Then again, all this is about Oil, is it not? The Oil wars have started long ago, but it will be so much worse from now on... 3rd world war is not a matter of if it will happen, its a matter of when it will happen.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Your answer to a question is a question?
If the freedom of killing Christians truly existed in the Quran, then there would be no or few Christians left.
Again, i say , point out where in the Quran what you are asking is mentioned.

It isn't, or it is out of context.Wherever there is extremism, religion, faith, laws , are all twisted in favor of certain parties.
You argue sometimes about death sentences in Islam,well, the same exists in Christianity.Why don't you , if you are a christian, apply them? you defend the name of Christianity,try to make Islam look bad while doing it when in fact the bible contains hundreds of more orders to directly kill ,rape and maime women and children.

Just like how christian preachers don't like to speak about it in order not to tarnish the "Jesus is LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" message, so do a few sadistic men who take Islam to extremes and try to convince you THIS IS THEIR LAW.

i'll give you an out of context passage in the quran.
BEHEADINGS:
prisoners , show them compassion and treat them well.thats what it actually says.
Cut their heads off no. But the Quran CLEARLY states:IN BATTLE you must AIM for the neck as it is the most vulnerable part of a human, and aim for the fingers, as when you strike and cut them off it will cripple your enemy.
IN BATTLE.
So a few illiterate brainwashed people decide to behead every one they see.
get the point?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

I got another idea, maybe a better idea, lets NOT bomb Iran, the Iranian people do not deserve to die, but, let's instead bomb the people that pass this laws, all of them.

Good point.

I dont see why a lenghty war with millions of dead should be the only alternative to doing nothing, unless someone wants the massive profits. If we really wanted to help the Iranian people, then targetting the Iranian governing elite with a relatively small amount of well-placed bombs and assasinations could get the point across while being orders of magnitude less costly in terms of innocent human lives and money.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by rhazer

No.

The crusades are still on, by Christians, see the US and its said WARS on "TERROR".

Am I delusional or brainwashed? Get your name calling straight.

Secondly, where in the hell did you ever get the information that Islam gives the FREEDOM of killing Christians?
loool

They're doing it right now. Keep up with current events.

And if the Quran does state that, please point it out. As all phrases are usually taken out of context and you then have a winner of a motto which serves "Certain people's" interests.

Glad I'm talking with a scholar who can't stay on topic.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I was just astounded at the inhumanity of the post.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by rhazer

Quran search

Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But God knoweth, and ye know not. (2:216)

But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them: for God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful. (9:5)

Fight those who believe not in God nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by God and His Apostle, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book (Christians and Jews), until they pay the jizya [tribute] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. (9:29).

More verses that show Irans government / judicial has perverted Islam -

“Let there be no compulsion in religion” (2:256a).

What does the Hadith and Muhammad have to say?

When you meet your enemies who are polytheists, invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these, you also accept it and withhold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to [accept] Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them. ... If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah’s help and fight them.[12]

Conclusion -
Join Islam and live
Refuse to join and pay extortion to continue to live
Refuse to do either, you die.

Amazing that the Quran is overrode by Muhammad. So much for that can't be forced to become Islam.

Bravo, you proved my point, This is ALL in the course of Battle.
Yet even so, you still are TAKING phrases out of context and posting them.I guess you know nothing of politics and how diplomacy used to be like at those times.

to make thing clear out of ALL those phrases you posted, post a few phrases before and after that, with the reasons and explanations.
Why you may ask?
God sent the prophet muhammed the quran in parts, suras ,according to events that transpired over time, and each phrase has a reason/story behind how it came to be.

It is not a simple ten commandments.
edit on 23-2-2012 by rhazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by rhazer

No.

Am I delusional or brainwashed? Get your name calling straight.

loool

They're doing it right now. Keep up with current events.

Glad I'm talking with a scholar who can't stay on topic.

I have to deal with trolls like you all the time online, you see, you have not given any explanation even though i asked, or even answered each or any sentence in a constructive and coherent manner
Very weak indeed.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join