It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rip- I hope your finally happy and free .... tpaine1809

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by vancouverite

I'm hosting the l3luecrayon videos now. If anyone wants to discuss this further, they will be on my youtube channel until I am removed.

Here is my link: www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by lightmere

Hey, the vids have all been taken off from YT, StopBeingSheeple is now showing them on their channel. I only found out about Cameron today, it's such a shame he could have taught a lot of people a lot of things.....

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Novaroc

Hi, I really feel the same, I had commented on some of his vids and he commented back, such a lovely soul. What he was saying definitely resonated with me, whether it was right or wrong I don't know but it felt true..... I can't believe he had done this to himself, on 12th feb he had said on a thread on here "cold fusion" he was going to put some bits together to provide evidence of the theories he was working on and said it'll take a while, if someone is intent on doing something like this they do not make plans or say they are going to prepare something..... Or do they? Who knows?

Defo big loss

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGuyFawkes

Hello, Cameron AKA I3luecrayon's videos have been re-uploaded by "StopBeingSheeple" on you tube, they said they will keep them up until they are removed or her account closed.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by lightmere

Hi, StopBeingSheeple has uploaded Cameron's videos, not sure if they have all of them tho

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Ippybahbah

i know i even thanked her for it, did u not notice i asked that before she even posted the link?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ippybahbah
reply to post by Novaroc

I can't believe he had done this to himself, on 12th feb he had said on a thread on here "cold fusion" he was going to put some bits together to provide evidence of the theories he was working on and said it'll take a while, if someone is intent on doing something like this they do not make plans or say they are going to prepare something..... Or do they? Who knows?

yeah...that's my point. He made at least 3 comments in his videos he thought he was about to be silenced. He even referenced Whitney Houston's death in one of the last ones, so that sort of answers my questions earlier about when they were made. He seemed intent in looking more into his cold fusion theory.

I have had people say he was schizophrenic, but he doesn't seem so to me. Maybe manic...but not schizophrenic. And manics rarely intentionally take their own life. Maybe unintentionally some times, but rarely intentionally. But yeah...he seemed intent on doing more work on the cold fusion thing. He didn't have any science to back up his claims, but it's obvious he believed them. And he seemed too intent from the small clips of his life I have seen, to have stopped his search for answers here. So quickly after asking for help in his search both in his videos and here on ATS.

Either way..I hope he finds them now...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I think there is still one missing the one on AI. I checked his channel before it got removed and he had 13 video's, that he had personaly made.
Does anyone have a copy of this one?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGuyFawkes

Sorry, I hadn't noticed, I'm on my iPad and it doesn't always show you peoples names, so I may repeat myself 😲 i'll do my best not to though!

Peace

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Epic troll is epic.
tpaine1809 is trolling you with new accounts. Or something.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by FejkNick

If he's trolling then he's really going all out In memory of Cameron...

A bit of decorum is sometimes required

Another young guy gone too soon, very sad indeed.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Before his facebook was blocked there was like 300+ post about him passing away also from friends and family so no I do not think this is a troll.....

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Oh dam sorry I know this is late but R.I.P
This dude got me into the whole hollow earth theory and gave me a lot more to think about

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I knew t paine 1809 well and he was a bi-racial, high IQ, ex military and DEA contractor. After serving in Afghanistan he was never the same and his mental decline occured upon his return. After speaking to many family and friends it is evident that his mental decline occured quickly and due to his isolatory existence unable to be witnessed by those close to him. Others were in denial because it was difficult to see a once vibrant, articulate and intelligent man reduced to a dillusional state. His personal statements of accomplishments were all true and he was a very shy, humble soul who's mental state caused the seemingly inconsistent claims. All his claims were true aside from the illuminati business. In his "normal" state he would have never revealed his accomplishments as he did in his posts on ATS. I was shocked and dismayed at how some members personally attacked him. As the ATS site states "...become acquainted with AboveTopSecret.com and our rather unique expectations of civility and decorum". Open discussion and debate are obviously welcome, but the name calling and personal attacks are not warrented in any public forum. That type of activity highlights ones ignorance. This man was a gentle loving and lost soul who was verbally abused by some of the members and that is sad. A forum such as ATS is for individuals to seek the truth and expose the lies that are expoused by those in power, not to crush a memeber. I hope everyone has learned something from his death. There are no ill wishes here. RIP t paine 189, you are no longer judged nor lost!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
may he rest in peace. I thank him for his brave, selfless service as well.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by FejkNick

You are dellusional, Tpaine was not a troll. In your paranoia and self importance you fail to be able to see a genuine, intelligent and sweet soul. I knew T paine well and he suffered greatly for exposing what the DEA and its contractors were doing in Afghanistan. He was almost jailed and was threatened with personal harm. This lead to his decline and fear. So before you run around calling anyone a troll least it be Cameron you need to get your facts straight. Ignorance is never pretty!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
His youtube page Latest Activity Mar 16, 2012.

Someone else has his password?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
His family!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I wold like to ask that you all please stop speculating. I'm related to Cam and we took down the videos and made his facebook private. His death isn't a circus show and shouldn't be treated like one. The fact that you think this is fake disguist me. Everyday I wish it weren't true, but the fact of the matter is that he was not in his right state of mind and that he is gone. Some of you need to be more respectful! Posting your thoughts on his videos, facebook, and other outlets is painful for us to endure. Please respect the fact that words can hurt. They can also bring the pain back to the surface in full force. If you have good memories, that's great I love to hear about those memories. However, negative comments and conspiracy theories are inappropriate. Please let him rest in peace. Remeber everything you write has an impact and I think some of you need to remember Cam was a son, a brother, a hero, not some side show for you to dissect.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join