It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rip- I hope your finally happy and free .... tpaine1809

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
To any and all of Cameron Akers followers or his ATS alias tpain1809 or YouTube alias l3luecrayon, he commited suicide (or was silenced) on Wednesday febuary 15 2012. He was a great teacher and person with an outside the box mind. He had Pieced together through his military, and college education many theories which I do no justice explaining, he understood this earth as hell and that once the soul has reached it's capacity to learn, it leaves this life cycle and enters the highest dimension to recconect with source. For the short length of time I knew him I looked up to him. I pray he finally escaped the cycle and became one with everything as he's always wanted. Peace and love follow you, rest in piece my friend.
edit on 22-2-2012 by vancouverite because: Left out a N

edit on Wed Feb 22 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: added member name to title

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by vancouverite

I dont know this person, but i can feel the pain that he felt..
maybe not..i dont know..but life aint easy this time we leave in..
i hope hes fine where ever he is at this moment..but i know, he finally return back home..to the place where it all begun..my english is not the bset :-/

R.I.P and PEACE
edit on 22-2-2012 by Anunaki2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
How do you remember him? His last activity was in 1969.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I hope this is not true because of my observations about him, there is still more to do and I don't think he had all he needed to learn just quite yet.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I dont buy this for a second.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Its too bad so many people enabled his delusions...

Just think about it... he might be alive right now if it wasnt for this idiotic religious nonsense.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Just a question, you say he committed suicide or was silenced, which to me are two totally different things. Which was it and how do you know?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I know he followed Marko Rodins stuff and in his last video the Soul Acension video he breaks down his name using numerology based on english numbering system and I know Marko Rodin doesn't believe using that numbering system, prefers the Hebrew, Sanskrit, and other religious text numbering system for letters. So if this is true about his death I personally don't think so either but if it is which would be really messed up, because I don't think he was quite done with his purpose on this planet, think he might of been diluting the information coming to him to fit his way of thinking to make it okay to kill himself. I know in the Bhagavad Gita it says you will go backwards in your progression if you kill yourself and/or be stuck here in a lower vibratory frequency as a ghost, so I don't think this was the best decision if it is true.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMar
Just a question, you say he committed suicide or was silenced, which to me are two totally different things. Which was it and how do you know?

This is a good question to the OP what is your relation to Cameron, I've also noticed on one on the videos there was a comment from "squiggyjane" user signed up on youtube october 2011, has no videos just favorited soul ascension video.
"
RIP may you find peace

squiggyjane 5 days ago"

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
EDIT:

Nevermind.

Thanks for the clarification. My apologies.
edit on 22-2-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
He wasn't born in 69 he was still young, your thinkin of a different guy. It's not fake, go onto his Facebook or twitter or YouTube videos to see those that knew him wishing him peace. I found him to be an excellent teacher, I only found out today through the grape vine, I had so much more to learn from him. You don't think he's gone? Then what happened, government agents used a body double and now he's under area 51 or dulce give your head a shake, a mans dead and you think what, I'm some disinformation agent. I suppose he just had no more reason to stay, and figured death was just the next step to ascension.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Yeah, its misspelled in the OP, its actually tpaine1809

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I misspelled it tpaine1809, see for yourself www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Wow this sucks, first time I've seen an ATS member go down since being a member.

RIP man, hope you find peace.

link   
I haven't been able to find his Facebook or Twitter accounts so maybe you could direct us there OP

link   
My apologies for the confusion.

That is a sad thing. I had not heard of him before, but it is sad none the less and I hate to hear that this is the way he went.

I wish the best to all his family and friends.

edit on 22-2-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Honestly I'm just a fanboy who went to see if he answered my comment, to find everyone of his vids, people offering condolences. Then I saw a message from a close friends and family of his and copied it with my own tweaks to it. This is my way to say thank you for your insight, I hope you find peace, and I wish I couldve met you. I'm sorry for offending everyone by causing you to think I was close to him, I'm not. Take this as you will. If it was a YouTube roumour I helped perpetuate I am sorry. But I believe his death to be true.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
You know what is strange about this is. That in this video below that he made, he mentioned that he could loose his life from this he aslo mentioned someone else being killed from knowing this in at least 1 other video.

Go to the 3 min mark to see for your selfs.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I wish the sent members family much peace. The data learned from these types of sites and others can become overwhelming at times. I don't know the member personally but know how hard some things learned can get. So I do wish him the best in his spiritual journey and his family the best in dealing with losing him. If he was silenced then, may the LIGHT guide the spirit of the who sent him into balance..

RIP

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by phiktion

I thought it had to be a joke. No WAY he bailed like that. Dont get the chance to power through with somebody like that often.
Here is the link to his Facebook. Has allot of people who love and miss him.
facebook.com...
I was waiting for someone like Cam, who felt the same wave I do. Was gonna cover alot of ground fast with further discussion. Barley just met him, yet somehow feel great loss...
See ya on the other side Bro.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join