It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO techs; should they be shared with just anyone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
So let's say I have ufo techs, I have the knowledge to build any type of ufo, and had some of this data in files on my computer that was recently stolen by a comodo 'geek buddy' chat agent intrusion. (he accessed my desktop files and left behind a copy that was renamed whiteflash copy of the file) taking the original....

Now I have had almost all the info up on youtube where I have nearly 300 subs, but for some reason this just really bothered me.

Well just felt like sharing.
btw I'm mikefromspace on youtube, and I have discovered many ways to build flying craft of the alien tech type, real spacecraft. I know the key to field unification in particle physics, that's half the trick right there.

The Leedskalnin flywheel mereley shows a geometry that works for magnetic current, so that monopoles of massive potential/amplitude can build and be used to split mass from energy for levitation purposes... but the file I had stolen that bothered me was a 55point coil ark of the covenant design... now some chinese geek has it; not sure if he'll ever understand it, but it does have me worried a little.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
'I have discovered many ways to build flying craft of the alien tech type, real spacecraft.'
It's not alien tech if you built it on earth!

But I do believe alien tech should be shared with everyone if it does exist: more minds are greater than one in understanding it, and therefore understanding more about our universe!

Cheers,
Ben.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I watched one of your videos and understood less than 1% of it. I will try checking out some of your other vids and hopefully I'll comprehend some of it. Good luck with your stolen data.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
You have all the plans on Youtube yet you are disturbed someone stole them.

You split mass from energy, shouldn't that be the other way around?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
LOL, I looked at a few of his videos on YouTube and I have to say that sadly, this guy has no idea what he is talking about. I can't really comprehend his post either......what is he trying to convey?

I also don't believe advanced technology should be handed out willy jilly to every person. It should first be studied for what kinds of effects it has on the environment and if it can be used as a WMD(weapon of mass destruction).
edit on 22-2-2012 by johnthejedi24 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join