It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AnarchoCapitalist is Mnemeth1 is Michael Suede

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Hi Everyone,

Due to the recent password leak and my lack of updating my email address, I am unable to reset my old account.

I have decided to create a new account and just post using this new account from now on. I didn't like my old username anyways LOL! I've been contemplating a name change for a while now, so this screw up is the perfect excuse for me to go ahead with a name change.

It's unfortunate that I can't port all my old user data over to the new account, but I guess it doesn't really matter anyways. It's the content that matters, not the pretty gold post borders!

If you would like to see my previous content, see my old profile:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AnarchoCapitalist

Quite a few of us had dead-end emails at the time of the leak and were able to get a hands-on reset from site staff so as not to lose our histories.

Sending a message via the "Contact Us" including your ATS name and your new email is what we did.

Could resurrect yourself yet.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AnarchoCapitalist

I wont give you the regular song and dance because obviously you have all the terms and conditions of your membership memorized.. right?

But I will say that if you wanted to recover your old account we might be able to help you Our contact area or you can also use the Complaint/Suggestion area.

Hope that is of some help.. And you can always PM/U2U any of the Administrators for assistance also.

Johnny

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ankan

Ummm...........thanks for the tip.

BOT FAIL

Property in India is just what I need.
edit on 23-2-2012 by demoncleaner because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join