It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Before Adam and Eve there was...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

the Giants, Men of Renown, were average size human beings in the physical sense. Adam was one of the Men of Renown the book is referring to at least before his fall.

obviously the authors of genesis were trying to convey the idea that nothing is as it appears:

small is large, close by is far away...

but these ideas have obviously escaped the vast majority of the people that read the story.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Thanks every one for the posts. I had a problem with this. Adam and Eve, Cain and Abel thing. Then the murder and finding another wife.
Thinking about who was here before us. I thought of the Dinosaurs. If the dinosaurs were here for millions of years and they were all shapes and sizes. Could not they have developed into a bi ped dinosaur? Could they have been the others? I read some where about humans having a reptilian gene. I dont know enough about all this and Im no expert. So I shall hopefully learn some thing from those more educated on this subject. Thanks in advance

edit on 7-4-2012 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

as young people we are taught in 4th grade science class that the first vertebrates were reptiles.

humans are vertebrates.

since 1 and 1 equal 2, it seems that its safe to say that reptiles and humans share a common ancestor.

but let is be certain that reptiles and humans SHARE a common ancestor...not that some humans are reptilian.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
despite any relation humans have to reptiles, it should be mentioned, the Rule of War still applies:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

Yes thanks mate. I should of realised that, as we all crawled out of the big soup to begin with. Thats if we originated from here. Tin foil hat on.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join