It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Before Adam and Eve there was...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

I wish I could pull a thread off like this...As much as it goes in one ear and out the other.Don't worry,I have almost finished a new text.I love people who are sure about themselves.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I have always wondered if "Adam" and "Eve" were the mitochondrial blueprints for modern humans. The culmination of a series of experiments that finally netted a compatible breeding pair. And from that pair they were able to produce enough early humans to see other parts of the planet with.

Genetic and fossil evidence is interpreted to show that archaic Homo sapiens evolved to anatomically modern humans solely in Africa, between 200,000 and 150,000 years ago,[3] that members of one branch of Homo sapiens left Africa by between 125,000 and 60,000 years ago, and that over time these humans replaced earlier human populations such as Neanderthals and Homo erectus

There were other "beings" around. But these were special.

wiki

As for Lilith...an unforeseen variable perhaps?

The Origin of Lilith: Lilith has many origins. In one version of the bin-Sira version of the Bible, Lilith is the first wife of Adam (before Eve) and was created at the same time that god created Adam. In Greek myth, she is the goddess of the dark moon (Artemis is the goddess of the full moon, and Hecate is the goddess of the crescent moon). In Mesopotamian legends, Lilith is a fertility/earth goddess who protects people's children and helps to harvest food. In both Arabic and Jewish myths however, she is a succubus. A demon-woman who hunts men, seduces them and drains their life with a kiss. Jewish mothers believed Lilith would come to take their children away and eat them.

Link

Lilith: A metamorphosis, written by Dagmar Nick is a pretty interesting tale written in the perspective of Lilith herself and was maybe influenced by earlier mythology

Here, the ties to Ben Sira and other myths about Lilith are strong. Lilith stumbles across Adam by chance, although Adam calls her "[his] creature" (7), assuming that is the other person that the Voice has promised him. (The Voice, of course, being God.) Lilith comes and goes as she pleases, but always finds herself returning to Adam for some unknown reason. It's an effective means of demonstrating the idea of Lilith as Adam's first wife, although it removes the idea of a simultaneous creation for them both. Rather, the book suggests that there are other humans that live outside of Eden and that Adam is a sort of special project for the Voice.

Which comes back to the possibility that they were indeed an experiment in genetics. I know that is pretty far fetched but putting it up against the other theories....well, lol. Perhaps what has been labeled as demonic or other was simply that which existed outside of the parameters of said experiment. Kind of like a "Don't talk to them..you don't know where they've been." thing. I know if I went through the trouble of creating a perfect genetic specimen I wouldnt want him screwing around with just anyone....I would make him a mate so that I could control the results. I suppose it all comes back to just what the aim of said creators was. I refuse to get on about the identities of said "scientists" but hanging around ATS I have my theories.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

gosh! now yor gonna make me look through my library!!!
i will get back to u on this. there are some ethiopian books i have that might interest you. i'll send you a personal post as not to tie up this thread.
look up wallace budge on wkkipedia good auther and a man without ant bias.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by irsuccubus

So Lillith could very well have been pre-Adam, and therefore, one of the "other people". I hadn't read this before. Thanks for the input, and thanks for the links.

I'm hoping to put together a somewhat comprehensive picture of this over time. And also hoping to see where this story might turn up in other cultures. If only in bits and pieces.

So who do you think represents the line of Adam and Eve today? And who represents "the other people".

I refuse to get on about the identities of said "scientists" but hanging around ATS I have my theories.

Well, it does seem to point in only a few directions, doesn't it? Depending on which historical or "mythological" references a person fancies.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

....the Chinese brewing beer.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
While reading another thread on ATS I came across a link to something called the Terra Papers - very long - maybe over 40 pages - but I spent the weekend reading it. One possible theory for the creation of mankind. It made a lot of sense to me and tied a number of theories together. I would suggest you Google The Terra Papers if you are interested - buckle your seat belts and get ready for a real ride.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Star and Flag, friend. Good question. It seems to me, from reading the Bible, Cain went out from the presence of the Lord, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the East of Eden (Genesis 4:16, (KJV). Then Cain had relations with his wife and she conceived, and gave birth to Enoch; and he built a city, and called the name of the city Enoch, after the name of his son. (Genesis 4:17) So where did the wife come from? Some say Cain married his sister, but it seems to me that after Cain left for the Land of Nod, there were already many people there, in fact, a whole civilization. I call these "The Other People." Those who were not made from Dust, but were created by something other than the biblical God. "Let Us Create Man" comes to mind here.

I believe it to be impossible for everyone on Earth to be descendants of Adam and Eve, for one thing, how do you explain the differences in Race? So, the big question, and the elephant in the room is, who were the Other People? I have always considered myself to be one of them.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Before Adam and Eve, it was me and your Mommy.

Bow Down, Son.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Thanks for pitching in autowrench. And you're right. That is the question. Who were/are they?
Is it possible that the Jews and/or all Middle Easterners ARE the line of Adam and Eve? And the rest of us are "other"?

We may never know for sure. But it's an interesting topic to research.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I believe it to be impossible for everyone on Earth to be descendants of Adam and Eve, for one thing, how do you explain the differences in Race? So, the big question, and the elephant in the room is, who were the Other People? I have always considered myself to be one of them.

The story of Adam and Eve, I'm near positive was not interpreted properly. Adam and Eve were definitely not the first humans and were not made from dust. According to science, homo sapiens evolved in Africa and the population never dipped below 10,000 during that time. There was never a single couple of humans that multiplied causing the human race. Race is a tricky issue, but the latest genetics studies show that Neanderthals left Africa and lived / evolved in Europe for over 200,000 years during at least one glacial period. This is how lighter skin / hair first emerged. Then later on, homo sapiens ventured out of Africa and interbred with the Neanderthals, taking their genes, and continued to evolve in Europe after Neanderthal died out, leading to even lighter skin and other genetic variation. Part of me wonders if the book of Enoch is actually referring to the breeding of homo sapiens with Neanderthals. Perhaps Neanderthals had an advanced society and were the ones described as gods.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Barcs

The story of Adam and Eve, I'm near positive was not interpreted properly. Adam and Eve were definitely not the first humans and were not made from dust. According to science, homo sapiens evolved in Africa and the population never dipped below 10,000 during that time. There was never a single couple of humans that multiplied causing the human race. Race is a tricky issue, but the latest genetics studies show that Neanderthals left Africa and lived / evolved in Europe for over 200,000 years during at least one glacial period. This is how lighter skin / hair first emerged. Then later on, homo sapiens ventured out of Africa and interbred with the Neanderthals, taking their genes, and continued to evolve in Europe after Neanderthal died out, leading to even lighter skin and other genetic variation. Part of me wonders if the book of Enoch is actually referring to the breeding of homo sapiens with Neanderthals. Perhaps Neanderthals had an advanced society and were the ones described as gods.

You know, I've wondered that, too and wondered if they, or their direct descendants, are not the Nephilim and/or the Watchers. That they died out 25,000 years ago is just a guess on the part of the anthropologists, but since we know that they were the first Europeans and that early Cro Magnon did interbreed with them, they're not really gone. Their genes are still with us. Humans and Neanderthals shared the Middle East and the Mediterranean for 100,000 years.

Have you read the Book of Giants which was found with the Dead Sea Scrolls?

edit on 2/23/2012 by HappyBunny because: Never mind

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
No humans, just Neanderthals and Dino. Humans were born of God, then the jealous Watchers who were supposed to look after us humans without getting directly involved decided they wanted to rule over us humans directly. They taught man all the wicked ways and then took our human women to mate with. By mating with our human women they created godless, soulless half breed giants (Nephlim). These Giants and their fathers built the pyramids and other sites around the world that we still cant build today, like Baalbek.

God sent his Arch Angles to deal with the Watchers, then the flood to drown the Giants and all the wickedness in the world.

Ahhh yes yes yes.. I forgot aliens took a monkey and made people out of it

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The children of Adam and Eve married others in the land.

The creation story is just that, a story.

It was passed down for many generations before it was written down.

I don't put a lot of faith in any of the creation stories that I've heard.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

This guy suggests there is some evidence to support your theory:

neanderthal predation theory

NP theory reveals that Eurasian Neanderthals hunted, killed and cannibalised early humans for 50,000 years in an area of the Middle East known as the Mediterranean Levant . Because the two species were sexually compatible, Eurasian Neanderthals also abducted and raped human females. Them and Us cites new evidence from archaeology and genetics to demonstrate that this prolonged period of cannibalistic and sexual predation began about 100,000 years ago and that by 50,000 years ago, the human population in the Levant was reduced to as few as 50 individuals. The death toll from Neanderthal predation generated the selection pressure that transformed the tiny survivor population of early humans into modern humans.

edit on 23/2/2012 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Watch the last couple of episodes of the re-imagined "Battlestar Galactica". That should sum things up somewhat.

I knew that was based on a true story!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack

This guy suggests there is some evidence to support your theory:

neanderthal predation theory

NP theory reveals that Eurasian Neanderthals hunted, killed and cannibalised early humans for 50,000 years in an area of the Middle East known as the Mediterranean Levant . Because the two species were sexually compatible, Eurasian Neanderthals also abducted and raped human females. Them and Us cites new evidence from archaeology and genetics to demonstrate that this prolonged period of cannibalistic and sexual predation began about 100,000 years ago and that by 50,000 years ago, the human population in the Levant was reduced to as few as 50 individuals. The death toll from Neanderthal predation generated the selection pressure that transformed the tiny survivor population of early humans into modern humans.

That's crazy. They're making the Neanderthals sound like the Morlocks. Even the photos on the site make them look that way.

There's zero evidence to back this guy up. If the population in the Levant dropped that far, it's because Toba erupted 74,000 years ago and we were as close as we've ever come to checking out entirely. Us and them and any other hominids around at the time.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
To my knowledge no one can say for certainty just how old the Genesis account is. Moses had to have had either a written or tradition source for his book. Perhaps both but we can only guess.

The thing that always sticks in my mind is that Genesis does not say that the universe was created nor mars nor any other planet was created in the Genesis account. It only states that this world and its heaven were created in this account. It does state that the stars were put in the heaven for light for this planet but leaves everything else open for debate.

That leaves life on other planets a very possible revelation and these lives or civilizations could very well be millions of years older than we are. I do believe that NASA has found other dead civilizations on places such as the moon and mars. This would not contradict the Genesis account at all.

Some years ago I researched and wrote a book on seven earths and it was based upon the Kabbalah. Of course Kabbalah is not accepted by the majority of the human family but nevertheless it gave me a lot of fun to research the material. I never published the work because the call was not for this subject material with the public. This world that Genesis tells us was created by God has seven more earths beneath its crust. Kabbalah calls our earth Heled and is regarded as the first earth.

The crust of our earth is 25 miles thick and below this crust are rivers of sweet water. Below the sweet water are seas of salt water and below the salt water is Bohu. Below Bohu is Tohu and then the Abyss. Then a space between the Abyss and the starting of the next mantle. Altogether this second world beneath our crust is 223.67 miles thick and is called Tebel.

This same procedure is repeated for the third earth, which is named Yabbashah. It has the same procedure with the exception that it measures 155.3 miles thick. As we get deeper into the world we naturally have smaller worlds. The fourth earth is named Harabah and measures 273.67 miles thick. The fifth earth is named Arka and measures 118.05 miles thick.

Within this fifth earth is the land of the dead souls which contain Shoel. Sheol is the land that Jesus taught the Jews. Within Sheol are 5 divisions of hell. Abaddon, Beer Shabat, Sha’are Mawet, Sha’are Zalmaw, and the last is Gehenna. The sixth earth is called Adamah and is 404.14 miles thick. The seventh and last earth is called Erez and measures 762.96 miles thick. Below this is the core which is fluid and unknown.

When you read the book of Job, the Jewish manuscripts say – “Job 1:7 And the LORD said unto Satan: 'Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said: From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it. “

What is my Point? Job and Jesus tradition tell us that there is something underneath the crust of our earth. When we put this altogether, some of us can then understand that other civilizations could very well have or do exist and could exist both above and below us. Adam And Eve were but one creation and possibly one out of many. Science and our bible may be somewhat on the same page if only we could understand each other and quit hostilities. Now whether these other civilizations have had or do have the same as we enjoy is another question. It could be that they had no eternal salvation message such as Christianity and were simply exterminated or left to die out. It may very well be that some alien sightings could be underground civilizations
as well as space civilizations. Your opinion is as good as mine cause I really do not know.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
www.paganlibrary.com...

Read! Its all about the "Other People"

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Seede

Thanks for the detailed post Seede. I'll be looking into this some more. Sounds interesting.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise
www.paganlibrary.com...

Read! Its all about the "Other People"

Thanks for stopping by Starwise. I posted this link on the first page with your name attached since you are the one who originally told me about it. I have read this several times actually. And have done some searches from its contents. I started this thread to hopefully glean other theories and info, as well as pick some ATS brains.

If you think of, or run across anything else related, please share.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join