It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is Wrong

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Have you ever got that feeling of.....fear that you can't explain before something bad happens? I have that feeling right now. and it's stronger than any other feeling like this I've ever had. Please tell me I'm not the only one feeling this?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Theres been lots of talk about FEMA being near the madrid fault zone,
And lots of stories coming in and speculation as to why they are there. the madrid has been relatively quiet on USGS lately, but as of the last couple days there are small tremors coming in in the area,

Im not feeling odd today, but i feel it other days, there has been quite a few threads about energy shifts, i also just got up a little bit ago so im not even fully aware of everything right yet

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I don't sense any major disturbances in the Force at this time.

Perhaps you are sensing a local earthquake, or maybe you are about to be arrested.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

Maybe it's because this is the first real shift I've experienced since I accepted my destiny as a Spiritual Satanist (I've experienced these things since I was a child though), but this feels...... unnatural.

Madrid is nearby me, I live in Central Kentucky. Didn't feel the quake though

EDIT: This feels bigger than something personal.
edit on 22/2/12 by Azekual because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I know the feeling all too well. For me it usually starts a few days prior to someone passing and it's overwhelming. I'm not feeling anything now so possibly it's on a personal level for you.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
You're probably just a little more attuned to your surroundings right now...before a tornado hit my area a year ago I had this same sense of dread for about two weeks before it happened. Just stay alert to your immediate surroundings is all I can tell you.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
yesterday morning at work a feeling of total uneaseness came over me. It was very disorienting. My stomach was tight and I could seem to form any thoughts for a few moments. It was like all I could do was wait and watch for a few moments.

The feeling subsided and I finally gathered my thoughts.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Azekual

3 small earthquakes just a short while ago right around you...

hisz.rsoe.hu...

West Virginia 3.4, depth 5km
Missouri 2.5, depth 10.25km
Oklahoma 2.9, depth 5.9km

Small ones but pretty shallow.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by baalbuster

How would I be more attuned? Isn't that something you get with experience?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Dx: Free floating anxiety.
Px: Good
Solution: Log off ATS, go outside. Talk a walk. Play with a dog. Observe all the wonderful things around you.

link   

Originally posted by Azekual
reply to post by baalbuster

How would I be more attuned? Isn't that something you get with experience?

Just merely pay attention to your surroundings, local weather and news, what the people around you are saying, etc. If you wish to continue that focus further by meditating on these things then go for it, but all you may need to start with is just to listen.

link   
It has been my experience that the best way to appease that feeling is to take a break from ATS. If you spend a lot of time on this site you will get that feeling of dread just from the fact that almost 75% of the posts on here lately are some sort of Doom and Gloom end of the world scenario. Therefore you begin to feel uneasy and unsure. It doesn't matter if you look at the news sites and see that just because someone on ATS said Iran was on the brink of war with Israel that if you do a bit of research yourself you will find out that there are postiives as well as negatives. That is my suggestion take a break from ATS or just stay away from any thread that looks like they are about to tell you you are going to die.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom28804
It has been my experience that the best way to appease that feeling is to take a break from ATS. If you spend a lot of time on this site you will get that feeling of dread just from the fact that almost 75% of the posts on here lately are some sort of Doom and Gloom end of the world scenario. Therefore you begin to feel uneasy and unsure. It doesn't matter if you look at the news sites and see that just because someone on ATS said Iran was on the brink of war with Israel that if you do a bit of research yourself you will find out that there are postiives as well as negatives. That is my suggestion take a break from ATS or just stay away from any thread that looks like they are about to tell you you are going to die.

I barely get on ATS any more. I haven't been on much since the beginning of the year.
Though I think I will take a walk, but I have to go to class.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Have you ever got that feeling of.....fear that you can't explain before something bad happens? I have that feeling right now. and it's stronger than any other feeling like this I've ever had. Please tell me I'm not the only one feeling this?

I have had a bad feeling in my gut for the last few days. I keep thinking "something is wrong" and then I have to tell myself I am being silly. But this is the same feeling I had last year for the whole week leading up to the Japan quake. So that is a little freaky but I'm sure it's nothing. What are the odds that it would happen twice right?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Heavy drinking may help...

But seriously, this type of thing reminds me of my sister. She would often say, "Oh. I was just thinking of X, and they called me!" It bothered me (and I always fought with my sister anyway) so I told her to log every time she felt that "feeling." Turns out she was wrong WAY more than she was right. People just remember the times they were right more than the times they were wrong about such feelings. Same deal with these feelings of dread and then something bad happening. I bet if you started a similar log, you'd get similar results to my sister.
Or maybe Satan is guiding you. I don't know.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

If it suddenly changes to bliss watch this:
vimeo.com...
If not no havent feelt anything bad since last february,

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Azekual

Yes I have gotten that feeling.
Since I was a little girl. Usually its before a hurricane even ones that do not directly affect me.
In 2001 I got it and looked for a storm but it was 9/11 instead.
Several times its been totally personal or personal for someone I know.
I am not getting anything right now though. I thought to myself just this morning that I am getting a good feeling a lot lately.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Thats funny. Once I dreamed that I was talking to a policeman and the next day had a minor traffic accident and I had to talk to a policeman.
My weirdest was a "vision" of sorts. I saw a mexican hat, people standing in front of a boxing ring, ladies in fancy dresses and Hillary Clinton. I saw confusion and heard loud banging noises. The next day I saw an article on AOL news page about an incident in Mexico where a gang shot up a house where a group of friends had gathered together for a party to watch a boxing match on TV. The gang had the wrong house.
As for Hillary I think she might have been in Mexico around the time but I cannot say for sure.
edit on 22-2-2012 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Yep, been having that feeling for little over two weeks now. At first scoured all my usual web news haunts for WTF is going on news, but to no avail. Only thing I can figure is free floating uneasiness of a situation that is brewing that can go either way at this point and/or the New Madrid EQ. Got a weird sense that something big is in play but TPTB are trying their damnedest to keep it on the QT. Maybe there is dissension in TPTB ranks. Who knows? Guess us minions will find out sooner or later when the SHTF.

But for now it's like the hair is standing up on the back of my neck feeling. When I start thinking in pictures or having dreams I'll get back to ya

top topics

join