It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Carter Adviser Brzezinski: US Global Supremacy ‘Is Over’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Brezinski - US Supremacy is Over

The United States can no longer reign supreme as the world’s sole superpower, says Zbigniew Brzezinski, President Jimmy Carter’s National Security adviser and a prolific foreign affairs scholar.

“The era of global supremacy by a major power . . . is over,” he tells Yahoo. “The world is now much more diversified. There is now the new East in Asia. There is now a globally, politically awakened population.”

But that doesn’t mean the demise of the United States, as long as we’re willing to make some changes, Brzezinski, says.

I'm sure this fact makes far left winger Brzezinski VEEEEEEEERY happy. He's been working toward this for a very long time. Oh ... those 'changes' that he wants Americans to be willing to make .. they basically boil down to 'accept China as the superpower of the world and lick their boots ... they won the title'.

Side note ... his talentless twit of a daughter, Mika, is the blonde shill on MSNBC ... Morning Joe.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
How is this guy still alive? He's an obvious double agent, maybe triple agent... quintuple even! Add the fact that he's constantly spreading lies about America... I don't see how there's not a bounty on his head.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
He's an obvious double agent, maybe triple agent... quintuple even!

I wouldn't doubt it. He's not good for America that's for sure. And I'm sure he's VERY happy with
this turn of events. Fits in with his Marxist views on the world. I'm still wondering how the heck his
ninny daughter got her job at MSNBC.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The progressive apologists have reached their goal. Temporarily. ..

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Brez who? and why should I care? The last time his opinion counted was what? 40 years ago?

If I wanted to hear the apocolyptic "America is failing" BS I'd tune into a GOP debate...No thanks.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I don't take it as "America is dissolving" but rather I think we are going back to a world where we actually have some competition in the superpower realm. We're probably just going to go back to a Cold War mindset, with China as the new Soviets, if the elites keep getting their way.

America does better with a clear enemy, so these people are actually trying to help even if it is ultimately to their own advantage.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

There is now a globally, politically awakened population.”

And that really pisses them off.

They hate that the slaves have woken up to their scam.

BOOHOO BREZINSKI! One of these days, you gonna get what you deserve... justice... Mr. Creator of Al-CIAda.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Zbigniew Brzezinski has ties to the Trilateral Commission, the CFR and other outfits like that.

He was also a professor or something at Columbia when Obama was a student there.

He is widely regarded as a globalist and against individualism (except his own of course).

(from March 2008)

Any lingering doubts about Obama's status as an abject puppet of Zbigniew Brzezinski and the Rockefeller Trilateral Commission ended this morning when the withered mummy of imperialism himself appeared on MSNBC's Morning Joe* to campaign for Obama, urged on by his own moronic daughter, Mika Brzezinski, an Obama groupie and sycophant.

Zbigniew, a low-level Polish aristocrat whose life has been devoted to hatred for Russia, lauded Obama for his 2002 speech opposing the Iraq war, saying that he himself was the source of Obama's arguments back then - thus confirming Obama's long-term status as his puppet, which probably began in 1981-1983, when Obama was a student at Columbia University, and Zbig was directing the anti-Russian institute.
Confirmed - Obama Is
Zbigniew Brzezinski Puppet

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Far left? Brzezinski has worked for almost every side of the fence. The Grand Chessboard lays out the last 30 years. Even Bush listened to him. He doesn't represent the left or the right. Brzezinski is a minion of the true Elite and truthfully he's got more clout than presidents. If you think he cares about the petty politics you guys argue then you are deluded. He's way beyond that.

edit on 22-2-2012 by antonia because: rawr

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
You might also want to start blaming those who were against the War in Vietnam such as the likes of Jane Fonda who opened the door for China to come into America by denoucing the actions in Vietnam.

If the War in Vietnam would have been allowed to continue North Korea would be a democratic nation and China would be on the verg of collapsing where a democratic nation would soon be installed.

But because of the actions of those who spat on the vets returning from Vietnam and the administration that pulled the troops out of Vietnam America and the rest of the world now has to deal with China and Russia bullying countries into becoming Communist instead of Democratic countries.

The days of not worrying about China and Russia is over with. The Internet has brought both of these Communistic countries back from being dead.

Don't blame the Vietnam Vets for doing their jobs they tried keeping the Commies at bay but the administration that ended the Vietnam War let them in.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
There wouldnt be commies or anything else here if the system was working....people want options now....this ones screwed.....
Zbignew whom shall i double cross today Brezinski hey?
Wondering how he and old rockefeller dude look in their Luciferian robes......

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Of course, one would have to presume that as national security adviser for President Carter, Brzesinski would have been one of the advisers advising him on how to handle the Iranian Hostage Crises, which no doubt lost Carter his job. Perhaps Brzesinski advised Carter to act more proactively and aggressively to resolve that problem, or perhaps Brzesinski advised Carter to do precisely what he did, which was pretty much nothing. Either way, being the national security adviser for a failed one term President is hardly the kind of "expertise" one should be giving any credence to.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Brezinski - US Supremacy is Over

The United States can no longer reign supreme as the world’s sole superpower, says Zbigniew Brzezinski, President Jimmy Carter’s National Security adviser and a prolific foreign affairs scholar.

“The era of global supremacy by a major power . . . is over,” he tells Yahoo. “The world is now much more diversified. There is now the new East in Asia. There is now a globally, politically awakened population.”

But that doesn’t mean the demise of the United States, as long as we’re willing to make some changes, Brzezinski, says.

I'm sure this fact makes far left winger Brzezinski VEEEEEEEERY happy. He's been working toward this for a very long time. Oh ... those 'changes' that he wants Americans to be willing to make .. they basically boil down to 'accept China as the superpower of the world and lick their boots ... they won the title'.

Side note ... his talentless twit of a daughter, Mika, is the blonde shill on MSNBC ... Morning Joe.

How does making the US less powerful make a lefty happy?

I would think Right Wingers would enjoy any thing that weakens the state or makes the state look
inept so the right can promote the ideology and accompanying solutions that fall inline with the
ideology.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

What a load of crap, progressives do not want corporations to rule every aspect of life.
Meanwhile corporations are players that have positioned the global dynamics and markets
in this fashion. Last I checked, progressives want to neuter corporations and their unfettered
freedom...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mastahunta

Originally posted by jibeho

What a load of crap, progressives do not want corporations to rule every aspect of life.
Meanwhile corporations are players that have positioned the global dynamics and markets
in this fashion. Last I checked, progressives want to neuter corporations and their unfettered
freedom...

You need to brush up on the progressive ideology that has dominated Obama's foreign and domestic policy. Look up the Obama Doctrine. Look at how Obama is disassembling our military to fit this model and how our military will be engaged in future missions.

Progressive ideas are becoming the cornerstone of the Obama administration's new national security strategy.

You'll find everything you need here
www.americanprogress.org...

This has nothing to do with Corporations. Obama and the Progressives like Soros see corporations as a means to an end. He needs the corporations to fund his madness because 50% of our country now pays Zero Federal Income Tax. Gotta get the money from somewhere. He announced new corp. tax cuts yesterday but has yet to detail how he will fill the $70 Billion dollar a year hole left behind. Wonder Why? and Wonder who will pay up? Look out for back door taxes and heavy transaction fees and new dividend taxes. A little here and there adds up quickly.

The ends justify the means.... remember that above all.
edit on 23-2-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-2-2012 by jibeho because: clarity

new topics

top topics

join