It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Of Advanced Technology Thousands Of Years Ago In Peru (Interesting)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Obviously you would have to understand the basic facts and truths that Hancock points out in order to understand the bigger picture, to me it is undisputable indeed no scholar has ever managed to counter successfully anythin put forward by either sitchin or Hancock, the more they try the more evidence is found because more people are now aware of the truth and finally have eyes to see.
Icould easily come up with 100 different points of evidence that cannot be reasonably argued against.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Again does anybody else see the pyramid and eye at 3:58? Makes sense to the origin of these stones.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I think most of us know that the ancient people had more technology and the know how as we give them credit for. And im not saying that aliens did it or gave little man lasers to cut the rocks.

You would be pretty much out of your mind to think that they were using only copper chisels to do this amazing work.
All without the invention of the wheel and pullys.
Plus these ancient sites are much older than the mainstream tells us.
But the reason why no scientist will look at this evidence and tell us what they really think, is because they are just chicken #s. You know this would tear the BIBLE story apart and people that run these religions would be pist off.
They don't want you to mess with their little story of creation so it's a dead end on that one.
It's all about power. thanks for the post.

so how do i give you a star? im a new member and havn't figured out how to.

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on Fri Feb 24 2012 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

unless you can show us evidence of this vast high tech culture.

Well, your fringe believers are having a hard time doing that.....

Which I must say is rather good at hiding all traces of itself

Agreed. I'll help the fringe out. They packed their lasers back aboard their space ships. No trace.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Do you not think the powers that be fully understand the truth of this matter?
Does it not then follow that they would destroy, hide or keep all the evidence they could in order to keep people like yourself in the dark and subservient? The destruction of everything they could find in the americas? The reason Hitler was looking for ancient artifacts and artworks and other items of esoterica? Are you able to even consider any of this? Try the vatican vaults.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by samaria

The hollow grey star at the upper left corner of every post. Click it, and it'll turn solid blue. That's the essence of starring.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
cool video

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Anon77

Personally I think the human race has arrived at our current technological level hundreds of times, And every-time we've destroyed ourselves.

Yup. Like the movie "The Matrix".

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bex33
Obviously you would have to understand the basic facts and truths that Hancock points out in order to understand the bigger picture, to me it is undisputable indeed no scholar has ever managed to counter successfully anythin put forward by either sitchin or Hancock, the more they try the more evidence is found because more people are now aware of the truth and finally have eyes to see.
Icould easily come up with 100 different points of evidence that cannot be reasonably argued against.

Really?

Please start a new thread and put in those hundred please

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

To doubt secrets, knowledge and other valuable procurement's have not been discovered, utilized and kept hidden from the masses is simply ludicrous and frankly does not deserve rebuttal. If this is what you believe, there is no logic in your- probably, endless arguments to the contrary. No time, Hanslune.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bex33
Do you not think the powers that be fully understand the truth of this matter?
Does it not then follow that they would destroy, hide or keep all the evidence they could in order to keep people like yourself in the dark and subservient? The destruction of everything they could find in the americas? The reason Hitler was looking for ancient artifacts and artworks and other items of esoterica? Are you able to even consider any of this? Try the vatican vaults.

Er and the point of this would be? I mean besides just being evil. The Vatican has been looted a number of times, if you are after documents about church history that is the place, super secret stuff from x and y, nah

Why does this alleged destruction of unknown stuff personally keep you subservient???

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
copper and sand?> lol

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by be4ne1

To doubt secrets, knowledge and other valuable procurement's have not been discovered, utilized and kept hidden from the masses is simply ludicrous and frankly does not deserve rebuttal. If this is what you believe, there is no logic in your- probably, endless arguments to the contrary. No time, Hanslune.

Sorry, I don't believe there are archaeological secrets being in hidden in mass, from 'us'

You are invited to start a new thread called; 'evidence for 'world wide archaeological evidence suppression' or some such, I for one look forward to it - oddly whenever I ask this they run away

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
copper and sand?> lol

Have you tried it? Or are you arguing from ignorance? or even worse from bias of belief?

There was a 1950's sci-fi story about the guys cutting all the rocks for ancient cultures - they were a type of alien chain gang.......lol
edit on 22/2/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Thanks for sharing.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

The point would be control, bury the truth replace it with religion, have that religion dictate to your government, your government enslave and brainwash you to the point that using your mind and opening your eyes to undeniable evidence seems utterly ludicrous, the vatican has not been looted, that would be nigh on impossible, it is a fact that many of galileos works are down there along with alternative gospels, i.e. those that didnt make the cut, etc etc.
It is time to wake up.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

copper and sand?> lol

Have you tried it? Or are you arguing from ignorance? or even worse from bias of belief?

There was a 1950's sci-fi story about the guys cutting all the rocks for ancient cultures - they were a type of alien chain gang.......lol

jokes now? you lose

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
To me it looks like those stones were cut elsewhere by modern civilizations and then dumped there with a little soil on top to make it look like it was made by ancient civilizations with advanced technology. You would think that over the years the edges of those stones would round out. Apparently that does not seem to be the case. Therefore I think it to be a BIG ASSUMPTION that those stones were made by advanced technology by the ancient Peruvians. In conclusion, it is a hoax.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

copper and sand?> lol

for humour sake

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Perhaps they would just prefer not to waste time on somebody who clearly knows the way of the world so well and cannot be wrong. Im sorry to be such a burden but i prefer the testimony of many distinguished scholars who provide a wealth of evidence on the subject, than a couple of lines from somebody who clearly is out of his depth, add to that many years of research and applying my own not inadequate mind i have come to many conclusions but lets learn to walk first eh.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join