It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Of Advanced Technology Thousands Of Years Ago In Peru (Interesting)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by spaceg0at

The "ropes sand and glue" idea is half baked. You have to match the pressures and temperatures present in today's methods in order to do this scale of work within a reasonable time frame and believing you can generate the necessary amount of friction with ropes and sand is completely silly. They would still be flossing the stones apart today if that's how they did it. It's just silly. I'm wondering if they didn't use lasers. I've also read that there are some stones in other sites around the world that appear to have been cast like concrete. I've also read that ancient writings talk about stones that were turned into something like a marshmallow and shaped in place like the ones at Machu Pichu. www.world-mysteries.com...

edit on 22-2-2012 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
So you are basically trying hard to disprove the ancient advanced technology because you don't want them to be associated with aliens? The OP didn't mention aliens in his post but you have to admit that that kind of cutting is pretty advanced even for today's technology.

Since we don't know where the OP site is we have no context on the site or access to the literature on it. The ancient eqyptians could cut stone just like that with sand and bronze saws so- it would seem the Incan could too - unless you can show us evidence of this vast high tech culture. Since the context is lost this could also be from any period after the Inca's too

Which I must say is rather good at hiding all traces of itself

link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

So who destroyed all the Incan high tech tools? The Spanish? lol Odd if they had technology to develop a high speed laser cutting tool why did they face the Spanish with stone and copper weapons?

Yes evil science hiding the truth while changing it on a daily basis with new discoveries.

One of the great failures of such denial is that it offers no evidence for a culture or technology that could have done this - other that deny over and over again that the Incan's and the predecessors had the ability to do it.

So by this process you end up with a well known Incan and earlier cultures being stripped of one achievement and it being given to a big fat 'x'.

Yes, it does cause one to grin doesn't it?

You are assuming that the Incans did those cutting. There is a bigger probability that those cut stones have been there even before the Incans arrived.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
reply to post by spaceg0at

The "ropes sand and glue" idea is half baked. You have to match the pressures and temperatures present in today's methods in order to do this scale of work within a reasonable time frame and believing you can generate the necessary amount of friction with ropes and sand is completely silly. They would still be flossing the stones apart today if that's how they did it. It's just silly. I'm wondering if they didn't use lasers. I've also read that there are some stones in other sites around the world that appear to have been cast like concrete. I've also read that ancient writings (possibly Sumerian) talk about stones that were turned into something like a marshmallow and shaped in place.

Why is it silly have you tried it? Archaeologist have experiemented with it and found it works, considering there is zero evidence of 'lasers' in either the Incan, pre-Incan or AE cultures I think you're stuck.

Cutting a hard material with a softer material - being sneaky

Sure they could shape stones, and as soon as you show how that is done we'll believe you. Oddly the Sumerian mainly worked with mud brick

Finally do you have evidence for the existence of a culture that had a technology infrastructure to build and power a 'laser'?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Just posting so I can find again

Lots of videos on here I want to watch

Looks like a good thread

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

That is why I carefully put in the word 'predecesors', the Inca were late to the game but those before them didn't have high technology either.

As noted in one of my sources the stone masons at Tiahuenaco were better than they were and used different techniques, but again no high technology.

Again, do you have evidence of a high tech culture in the Andes at any point in history? (not counting the relatively advanced Spanish)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

You are assuming that the Incans did those cutting. There is a bigger probability that those cut stones have been there even before the Incans arrived.

That's right, and they are running out of an argument because the more we apply science to the physical evidence, the more unlikely it becomes that normal people did these things.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Pause OP's video at 3:58. Of all the stones there this one stands out. The pyramid one. There are no other stones like it in the picture. It looks to be at a perfect scale of what could be a pyramid. I also see something peculiar In the design. It looks to have what looks like an eye in the middle. But an interesting design for an eye or maybe its just a coincidence. You be the judge.

It would make sense seeing as stone masons built those perfect stones. Who else? Free masons. My logic points there.
edit on 22-2-2012 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I could go on for years about this but i will spare you of that, read Zechariah Sitchins earth chronicles series and fingerprints of the gods by Graham Hancock, essential reading for anybody who needs convincing.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
reply to post by wavemaker

That is why I carefully put in the word 'predecesors', the Inca were late to the game but those before them didn't have high technology either.

As noted in one of my sources the stone masons at Tiahuenaco were better than they were and used different techniques, but again no high technology.

Again, do you have evidence of a high tech culture in the Andes at any point in history? (not counting the relatively advanced Spanish)

Yes the evidence is right there anybody who understands what knowledge was involved to create their calenders cannot argue against a highly advanced scientific mind. The stones at pumapunku are arranged in such a way that you cannot get a blade of grass between them, the stones themselves appear to have been molten at some point too, the heat required to do this could not occur naturally, furthermore there is evidence to suggest that there was bronze being created and used by these people who simply should not have had the knowledge acquired, strangely this is at the time when the greeks suddenly acquired lots of bronze for their weaponry when all tin mines in europe were seemingly exhausted. There is much more evidence and would probably be far far more if the spanish had not destroyed everything they came across.
edit on 22-2-2012 by Bex33 because: Just noticed something

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

are you asking if I've tried to cut two hundred tons of granite with ropes glue and sand? the answer is no and I doubt anybody has enough time in the next ten thousand years that it would take to do so does either.

or are you asking If I've tried it with a copper saw? let me ask you this: how wide of a surface area (kerf width) would a copper saw have to have to actually do this and what sort of time scale are you thinking it would take to cut one four hundred ton block into two? Did they move the stones through the saw or the saw through the stone?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bex33
fingerprints of the gods by Graham Hancock, essential reading for anybody who needs convincing.

I've read that (I own a copy, bought from the local library for 50 cents. Thought why the hell not!) and wasn't convinced.

That's right, and they are running out of an argument because the more we apply science to the physical evidence, the more unlikely it becomes that normal people did these things.

Then it's not very good science that you're applying.
Physical evidence like saw marks?
It would pay to read the articles Hanslune posted.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I really wonder about basics
regardless of how it is cut
how they were raised ... raised a few tons of stone on a flat surface I can say yes
but also on an elevated area ...it's anothere story
requires a bit of wood ..., animals such as beef or horses to draw the stones
strings of meters of rope ...
we need men ... how much , one hundred, two hundred, thousand, ten thousand ...
for how long?
a lot of food to nourish all the workers
how the engineer of that time had established the foundations as accurately
when I look at these stones I think each time how ? it's so perfect...
scientists give us solution but they are as lost as us, even if he does not want to admit

there are too many connections between the Egyptian and Inca all this puzzles me

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Actually the opposite occurs the Incan and their predeccesors are the heros and craftman not some unknown culture no one can find a shred of evidence for.

I think the deniers forget just how much stone cutting was done; it went on for centuries, so these high tech guys were around for thousands of years. Again I don't believe anyone answer me on how the Incan built stuff under the Spanish - since the Spanish didn't see any guys wandering around with lasers, how was anything built after the Spanish took over?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
When considering all the questions that surround the many inexplicable discoveries being made the world over, we must take into this consideration we are going into these places completely 'blind.' For thousands of years, whomever found the buried, stashed or otherwise concealed "secrets,knowledge and wisdom" possessed by the ancient inhabitants, has managed to keep so very much hidden.

I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever, while we're all scurrying around beating the bushes for clues and evidence of what is undeniably a glorious past, the "elites" of the world have already discovered fantastic things and are using it for their own personal agendas and keeping the existence of advanced technology and other marvels to themselves.

The evil, rich serpentine bastards who have used their black souls to guide them in their endeavors, against the rest of us, have these secrets- whatever they are- and use them to do whatever it is they do to keep us in a constant state of servitude and subjugation. Just imagine the knowledge and secrets within the Satanic walls of the Vatican...........It's how they keep 'winning.'

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

anon72,
Thank you for the great video! I do too believe there was quite a bit of advanced technology years ago that we just do not know of, or are not being told of. & I do believe it silly to believe otherwise, even though I do respect others opinions..to deny anyone before us was as advanced as us if not more advanced, than we have another thing coming.
Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge and video, I very much enjoyed it

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Plugin

I think the tub thing held some combination of stones or crystals but all in all it was just a component in the pyramid. And it had to be cut with core drills rotating at 30,000 rpm with tons of pressure pushing down on it. the people who argue you can do these things with sand, ropes and copper saws don't get out much.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by be4ne1

...and they did this how exactly? Excavations leave a noticable mark. You also need experts to do it and even better experts to read and understand the stuff. So you are saying there is a super secret alternative archaeological program and its been going on for centuries...and no one has noticed this eh?

Who in the government of Luxembourg can read Sumerian?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by be4ne1
When considering all the questions that surround the many inexplicable discoveries being made the world over, we must take into this consideration we are going into these places completely 'blind.' For thousands of years, whomever found the buried, stashed or otherwise concealed "secrets,knowledge and wisdom" possessed by the ancient inhabitants, has managed to keep so very much hidden.

I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever, while we're all scurrying around beating the bushes for clues and evidence of what is undeniably a glorious past, the "elites" of the world have already discovered fantastic things and are using it for their own personal agendas and keeping the existence of advanced technology and other marvels to themselves.

The evil, rich serpentine bastards who have used their black souls to guide them in their endeavors, against the rest of us, have these secrets- whatever they are- and use them to do whatever it is they do to keep us in a constant state of servitude and subjugation. Just imagine the knowledge and secrets within the Satanic walls of the Vatican...........It's how they keep 'winning.'

It's very interesting you say that... When I was at Machu Picchu, the guide there told us that the Peruvians hated Hiram Bingham. One of the reasons he said was because when Hiram "discovered" MP (farmers were living there already at the time) his team apparently removed "objects" for "research" and never returned them back to Peru.

One thing we noted (especially in Ollantaytambo) was lots of bits of rock jutting out from the surfaces of some of the bigger smooth rocks. It was almost as if something was attached to it at some point and someone has come along and broken it off. Just my observations. Seems very weird to have these bits jutting out when the rest is smooth.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

the stones in this video are scattered around the area and some are sticking out of the ground actually providing the bulwark edifice for the later work done with much smaller stones probably averaging around fifty pounds. The person in the video shows how completely obvious it is to most sane people. You can not match the quality and scale of work that is obvious.

as an aside, it doesn't really matter whether you will accept this or not. What ever the specific details are, the fact remains humans have been influenced one way or another in the past by people from other planets.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join